Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Construction Zone
  RBS in-Limbo (extreme makeover) (Page 39)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 40 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29   30   31   32   33   34   35   36   37   38   39   40 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
RBS in-Limbo (extreme makeover) by Car-Lo
Started on: 09-25-2011 12:29 AM
Replies: 1576 (186084 views)
Last post by: sourmash on 12-30-2020 08:06 PM
GADJet

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-17-2018 01:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for GADJetSend a Private Message to GADJetEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Any updates? *EDIT FOR PAGE OWNAGE!*

[This message has been edited by GADJet (edited 02-17-2018).]

IP: Logged
Reallybig

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-26-2018 08:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ReallybigSend a Private Message to ReallybigEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The rain has got to have stopped by now! Time to get back at er'
exoticse

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 108
Rate this member

Report this Post03-27-2018 09:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
John is hard at work ! He is making some seats based off a Lamborghini (Elemento one I think ?) that are sick !
Tony Kania

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 305
User Banned

Report this Post03-28-2018 10:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks for the update!
Car-Lo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-08-2018 01:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Car-LoSend a Private Message to Car-LoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Tony Kania:

Thanks for the update!

Sorry guys, PhotoBucket is asking to much, is there any other way I can post (Mac friendly) ?
Stubby79

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 58
Rate this member

Report this Post05-08-2018 02:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Stubby79Send a Private Message to Stubby79Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
You could post on PB anyway, and drop links instead of hotlinks...or post 'em anyway, as there are many of us who can see them anyway. At least until you find somewhere else to host?
motoracer838

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 83
Rate this member

Report this Post05-10-2018 09:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for motoracer838Send a Private Message to motoracer838Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Car-Lo:

Sorry guys, PhotoBucket is asking to much, is there any other way I can post (Mac friendly) ?

Since photosuckit thinks it can hold the internet hostage, I'm using Flickr, took a moment to figure out how to post pic after uploading... (if i can figure it out, anyone can..)

Joe

[This message has been edited by motoracer838 (edited 05-10-2018).]

Capt Fiero

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 260
Rate this member

Report this Post05-11-2018 04:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Capt FieroClick Here to visit Capt Fiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to Capt FieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Guys someone please try this link and tell me if it works. https://www.facebook.com/10...eos/405502723256669/

------------------
857GT Part 85GT Part 87GT , 5spd Custom Exhaust. MS3 Gold Box 6.0 LS Turbo.

Price Drop!!! Yellow 88GT 5spd Full Poly Suspension, Lowered 1/2" in front. For Sale $3750 USD

Capt Fiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-11-2018 04:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Capt FieroClick Here to visit Capt Fiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to Capt FieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Capt Fiero

7657 posts
Member since Feb 2000
Capt Fiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-11-2018 04:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Capt FieroClick Here to visit Capt Fiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to Capt FieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Capt Fiero

7657 posts
Member since Feb 2000
Alright lets try this as well. These are not in any specific order, I pulled them from his private profile copied them to personal captfiero.com server and am posting them here. Attempt 2, at a smaller size.

------------------

Price Drop!!! Yellow 88GT 5spd Full Poly Suspension, Lowered 1/2" in front. For Sale $3750 USD

[This message has been edited by Capt Fiero (edited 05-11-2018).]

Blacktree

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 350
Rate this member

Report this Post05-11-2018 08:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BlacktreeClick Here to visit Blacktree's HomePageSend a Private Message to BlacktreeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

PFF
System Bot
AndyQB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-12-2018 09:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for AndyQBSend a Private Message to AndyQBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
BIG Thanks John - I have had some strange withdrawl effects - missed ya man! ;-)
Beast is looking VERY together - keep going - nearly there...

A
Car-Lo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-23-2018 10:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Car-LoSend a Private Message to Car-LoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by AndyQB:

BIG Thanks John - I have had some strange withdrawl effects - missed ya man! ;-)
Beast is looking VERY together - keep going - nearly there...

A

You can thanks David for posting!

I just logged in and noticed all photos are back on, how did that happen? I guess I'll start to post again using Photobucket ?

Testing, I'll try to post !

For the seats I'm doing something like the Lambo Sesto Elemento

[This message has been edited by Car-Lo (edited 05-23-2018).]

fieroVAN

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-24-2018 02:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroVANSend a Private Message to fieroVANEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
OMG I'm made a mess in my pants after seeing your post
AndyQB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-24-2018 03:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AndyQBSend a Private Message to AndyQBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
John! I think you just took it to a new level!!!

Awesome idea.

A
Tony Kania

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 305
User Banned

Report this Post05-27-2018 12:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Pics are back! I am buying a lottery ticket.

Oh yeah, great build.
andreww

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-29-2018 07:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for andrewwSend a Private Message to andrewwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I guess there is no chance of this being ready for the 35th?
motoracer838

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 83
Rate this member

Report this Post06-01-2018 04:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for motoracer838Send a Private Message to motoracer838Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
There you go raising the bar, again... See how you are... They look cool as hell. I suspect you'll be spending "quality time" with the upholsterer getting the foam right before covering. The upside is that you'll have custom tailored seating...

Cheers Beers n Gearz, Joe
Car-Lo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-29-2018 10:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Car-LoSend a Private Message to Car-LoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by motoracer838:

There you go raising the bar, again... See how you are... They look cool as hell. I suspect you'll be spending "quality time" with the upholsterer getting the foam right before covering. The upside is that you'll have custom tailored seating...

Cheers Beers n Gearz, Joe

Thanks, only half panels finished, more to come in 2 weeks

Strappado

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-29-2018 07:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for StrappadoSend a Private Message to StrappadoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Wow...
Those seat look amazing.
I cant help but wonder about all the stuff that will fall out of pockets though
shemdogg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-29-2018 11:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for shemdoggSend a Private Message to shemdoggEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
absolutely beautiful man good work!

shem
PFF
System Bot
AndyQB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-30-2018 06:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for AndyQBSend a Private Message to AndyQBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
John - Best effort I have ever seen regarding crazy lambo seats - are you also a whizz with a sewing machine? ;-))
Awesome - really really good vision and execution - love it!
LornesGT

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-30-2018 11:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LornesGTSend a Private Message to LornesGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I am so glad this thread is on track again. Absolutely beautiful craftsmanship.
Amida

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 63
Rate this member

Report this Post07-01-2018 12:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AmidaSend a Private Message to AmidaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Nice work Carlo.

Car-Lo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-27-2018 08:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Car-LoSend a Private Message to Car-LoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Finally the seats are done...

[This message has been edited by Car-Lo (edited 07-27-2018).]

Jim88GT

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-27-2018 09:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jim88GTSend a Private Message to Jim88GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Simply Awesome!!!
RCR

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 102
Rate this member

Report this Post07-28-2018 06:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RCRSend a Private Message to RCREdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
That's insane, Carlo. Bravo...

Bob
Havemurci

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-01-2018 12:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for HavemurciSend a Private Message to HavemurciEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
How cool is THAT!! Hats off to you sir!
Xyster

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-06-2018 11:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for XysterSend a Private Message to XysterEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Truly amazing!
Danyel

Feedback score:    (91)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 171
Rate this member

Report this Post09-09-2018 08:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Habanera Hal

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-24-2018 12:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Habanera HalSend a Private Message to Habanera HalEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
More, please!
PFF
System Bot
Reallybig

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-01-2019 08:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ReallybigSend a Private Message to ReallybigEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
May I suggest a new years resolution?

To post more updates on this build!!!
Even if just to show us how much dust has collected as it sits waiting to be finished!
Capt Fiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-01-2019 10:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Capt FieroClick Here to visit Capt Fiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to Capt FieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey guys it is the dead of winter up here in British Columbia Canada and as you can see he does a lot of his body shaping outside so updates over the winter will be slow if at all.

------------------

Reallybig

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-02-2019 12:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ReallybigSend a Private Message to ReallybigEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Capt Fiero:

Hey guys it is the dead of winter up here in British Columbia Canada and as you can see he does a lot of his body shaping outside so updates over the winter will be slow if at all.

Lol. I grew up in Vancouver the first 27 years of my life... winter there is just a bit of rain
Habanera Hal

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-18-2019 12:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Habanera HalSend a Private Message to Habanera HalEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Capt Fiero:

Hopefully now that Spring is in the air, Carlo will roll this baby out and show us the finished article (you know he's been surreptitiously working 24/7 in his garage all winter!)
Capt Fiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-18-2019 03:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Capt FieroClick Here to visit Capt Fiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to Capt FieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Actually, your timing is impeccable, he just posted a Video today on his Facebook page of him with it out in the driveway giving it a wash, or as he put it a shower.

Sorry, I don't know how to steal the Facebook video and post it here for you.

------------------

Habanera Hal

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-18-2019 09:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Habanera HalSend a Private Message to Habanera HalEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Can you provide the link? Would love to see it!
Sjuice

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-19-2019 03:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SjuiceClick Here to visit Sjuice's HomePageSend a Private Message to SjuiceEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Saw this on FB
Looks like he wants to move onto other things.

https://www.facebook.com/gr...k/10157257989606462/

I've really enjoyed watching his build. Wish I had the resources to take over. Hope someone from the forum can.

[This message has been edited by Sjuice (edited 03-19-2019).]

turbodad2

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-19-2019 05:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for turbodad2Send a Private Message to turbodad2Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
No FB here. Can someone provide a summary ?
Sjuice

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-19-2019 06:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SjuiceClick Here to visit Sjuice's HomePageSend a Private Message to SjuiceEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Car-Lo posted on FB - West Coast Fiero's of British Columbia Canada page

"I'm going to let her go, at 74 I have other plans that I want to do😘"
and he posted a video tour of the car.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 40 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29   30   31   32   33   34   35   36   37   38   39   40 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock