Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Construction Zone
  RBS in-Limbo (extreme makeover) (Page 22)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 40 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29   30   31   32   33   34   35   36   37   38   39   40 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
RBS in-Limbo (extreme makeover) by Car-Lo
Started on: 09-25-2011 12:29 AM
Replies: 1576 (186082 views)
Last post by: sourmash on 12-30-2020 08:06 PM
exoticse

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 108
Rate this member

Report this Post07-04-2013 02:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Loving it !!

Following this thread just wants to make you go outside and start cutting your car up !

[This message has been edited by exoticse (edited 07-04-2013).]

IP: Logged
Car-Lo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-04-2013 05:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Car-LoSend a Private Message to Car-LoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by exoticse:

Loving it !!

Following this thread just wants to make you go outside and start cutting your car up !

Thanks exoticse,

Rough mock up adding horns and covering Celica's headlight point making it more Lambo-ish

[This message has been edited by Car-Lo (edited 07-04-2013).]

Capt Fiero

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 260
Rate this member

Report this Post07-04-2013 05:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Capt FieroClick Here to visit Capt Fiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to Capt FieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Ya know what your car reminds me of.............. A PI$$ED OFF Supermodel. Super Sexy and Super Dangerous. Kinda like, Angelina Jolie, as Lara Croft in Tomb Raider.

------------------
857GT Part 85GT Part 87GT Part Caddy, 93 Eldorado 4.9, 5spd Dual O2 Custom Chip, Custom Exhaust. MSD Everything Now with Nitrous. Capt Fiero --- My Over View Cadero Pics Yellow 88GT 5spd Full Poly Suspension, Lowered 1/2" in front, Corner Carver.

[This message has been edited by Capt Fiero (edited 07-06-2013).]

kwagner

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post07-04-2013 10:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for kwagnerClick Here to visit kwagner's HomePageSend a Private Message to kwagnerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I just discovered this thread for the first time and read all 22 pages! Couldn't put it down! I have to echo exoticse's statement:

Car-lo everytime we think you have gone off the deep end by cutting up some already seemingly fabulous work, you make us all look silly by crafting something even better !

Fantastic job! Your car was already good looking at the beginning of the thread, every page just keeps getting better! Makes my plans look plain in comparison... I might have to go back to the drawing board and "mad max-ify" things Thanks for the inspiration!
Car-Lo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-04-2013 11:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Car-LoSend a Private Message to Car-LoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Capt Fiero:

Ya know what your car reminds me of.............. A PI$$ED OFF Supermodel. Super Sexy and Super Dangerous. Kinda like, Angelina Jolie, as Lara Croft in Tomb Raider.

Thanks Capt for the way to nice compliment for RBS2 but she's no supermodel, remember she's made from BODY PARTS

Meet the "BRIDE OF FRANKENSTEIN" she's alive

Tonight I started to cut and bond horn pieces onto hood

Originally posted by kwagner:

I just discovered this thread for the first time and read all 22 pages! Couldn't put it down! I have to echo exoticse's statement:
Fantastic job! Your car was already good looking at the beginning of the thread, every page just keeps getting better! Makes my plans look plain in comparison... I might have to go back to the drawing board and "mad max-ify" things Thanks for the inspiration!

Thank you so much kwagner, going with "mad max-ify" there's no rules and anything goes

[This message has been edited by Car-Lo (edited 07-06-2013).]

Inferno

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-05-2013 06:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for InfernoSend a Private Message to InfernoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
This is BS, just BS! I was bored today and since I have not been on this site in a very long time I decided to come on and check it out.

WELL! You Sir, are an EVIL EVIL MAN! What you have done to this simple little Fiero GT got my mind going and then whoa look out!

I went out and finally bought my first Pontiac Fiero GT (1987) and an 85 base for parts.

I have had three previous Fieros but non ever worked and I always gave up on them cause what I wanted was an 87 GT Black and Silver, well now I got one and it is all because of you my fellow Fiero nut.

Now I want to do something as cool.

Thanks
Shawn
Car-Lo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-06-2013 10:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Car-LoSend a Private Message to Car-LoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Blocked up hood with 2X4s, peeled away fiero fenders and mock up card from new fibreglass hood ( trick from F355spider )

RBS2 has flipper hood

Clynt came over to work on this van, after that we played with fender scoop, we both agreed something was wrong with design

Clynt got a hair cut

Originally posted by Inferno:

This is BS, just BS! I was bored today and since I have not been on this site in a very long time I decided to come on and check it out.

WELL! You Sir, are an EVIL EVIL MAN! What you have done to this simple little Fiero GT got my mind going and then whoa look out!

I went out and finally bought my first Pontiac Fiero GT (1987) and an 85 base for parts.

I have had three previous Fieros but non ever worked and I always gave up on them cause what I wanted was an 87 GT Black and Silver, well now I got one and it is all because of you my fellow Fiero nut.

Now I want to do something as cool.

Thanks
Shawn

Thanks Shawn, This build thread is "WHAT NOT TO DO"

[This message has been edited by Car-Lo (edited 07-08-2013).]

Capt Fiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-06-2013 11:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Capt FieroClick Here to visit Capt Fiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to Capt FieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Looking great John.

P.S. I removed the photo I posted above as it appeared to mess up the thread size. (Sorry)

I love the tilt Hood I have always wanted to do one on a Fiero ALA the mid 90's Corvette but I would want to completely cut the front metal area so you could look straight down and see the control arms.

------------------
857GT Part 85GT Part 87GT Part Caddy, 93 Eldorado 4.9, 5spd Dual O2 Custom Chip, Custom Exhaust. MSD Everything Now with Nitrous. Capt Fiero --- My Over View Cadero Pics Yellow 88GT 5spd Full Poly Suspension, Lowered 1/2" in front, Corner Carver.

aeffertz

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-07-2013 11:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for aeffertzSend a Private Message to aeffertzEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Covering up a portion of the headlight giving them a unique shape is just what this car needed. Not saying it looked bad before, I just think that not being able to tell that it has parts from a Toyota really pulls this entire exotic look together! Keep up the good work, always enjoy seeing this thread updated.
RumbleB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-14-2013 09:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RumbleBSend a Private Message to RumbleBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
You mean to me that fiberglass rosin will not stick to painters tape! This is still one of the best builds out there. Keep up the amazing work!
Car-Lo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-14-2013 01:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Car-LoSend a Private Message to Car-LoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by RumbleB:

You mean to me that fiberglass rosin will not stick to painters tape! This is still one of the best builds out there. Keep up the amazing work!

Thanks RumbleB, just to make sure I used a little help from some mold release almost peeled off by it's self

Originally posted by aeffertz:

Covering up a portion of the headlight giving them a unique shape is just what this car needed. Not saying it looked bad before, I just think that not being able to tell that it has parts from a Toyota really pulls this entire exotic look together! Keep up the good work, always enjoy seeing this thread updated.

Thanks aeffertz, Not much action this pass week started to fill front ( busy with summer fun)

also going to angle cover the top of headlight too as shown in red ( round top of headlight doesn't work at all now )

The nose reminds me of a drag boat

[This message has been edited by Car-Lo (edited 07-15-2013).]

PFF
System Bot
RumbleB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-14-2013 10:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RumbleBSend a Private Message to RumbleBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks for the tip! I will differently try that on my air cleaner project.
RumbleB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-14-2013 10:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RumbleBSend a Private Message to RumbleBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

RumbleB

341 posts
Member since Aug 2008
Sorry! Double post.

[This message has been edited by RumbleB (edited 07-14-2013).]

Ender-DI

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-16-2013 02:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Ender-DISend a Private Message to Ender-DIEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
All of Car-Lo's pics look like this now:

Anyone else seeing that?
RCR

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 102
Rate this member

Report this Post07-16-2013 07:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RCRSend a Private Message to RCREdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
No Pics? Darn you photobucket...

Bob

\/\/\/\/ ... What he's going to say...

[This message has been edited by RCR (edited 07-16-2013).]

RumbleB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-16-2013 12:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RumbleBSend a Private Message to RumbleBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
That's why its always best to use the Pennocks photo poster. I hate photo bucket.
DL10

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 160
Rate this member

Report this Post07-16-2013 07:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DL10Click Here to visit DL10's HomePageSend a Private Message to DL10Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by RumbleB:

That's why its always best to use the Pennocks photo poster. I hate photo bucket.

Or you can use. http://www.myfiero.com/imagehost.php
With nothing to download and the pictures go to the same server as ones using PIP.

[This message has been edited by DL10 (edited 07-16-2013).]

fieroguru

Feedback score:    (45)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 258
Rate this member

Report this Post07-16-2013 07:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroguruSend a Private Message to fieroguruEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
He just exceeded the monthly bandwidth for the the free photobucket account... been there. Depending on when his monthly allocation is refreshed, the pictures will be back in a few days. He could go ahead and upgrade his account to the paid version and get a lot more bandwidth for something like $40 per year (been several years back, so it might have increased by now).

Only downside to using the fiero server, is you can't link to your pictures external to PFF... that is a huge issue for me since I post my pictures on multiple forums and don't want to upload them once for PFF only, then again for everywhere else.
Capt Fiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-16-2013 08:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Capt FieroClick Here to visit Capt Fiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to Capt FieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I used to offer free photo hosting, as my web host package gets me unlimited bandwidth, the catch is you have to know how to use FTP and FTP is a dying art. I actually host http://www.car2lo.com which was a simple one page site I put together for Car-Lo as a thank you for helping me with my body work on my car. The only thing I can't do without my host freaking out is upload anything with .mp3 extension on it.

P.S. if you do go to www.car2lo.com there are several active x modules that need to load and if you have decent security on your browser you will need to authorize it. They are for the video's that want to play inside the website and music background.

------------------

NoMoreRicers

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-17-2013 05:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for NoMoreRicersSend a Private Message to NoMoreRicersEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

The cost of a PLUS account varies according to how much storage you need!

The pricing is as follows:

2 GB - Free
20 GB - $2.99 / Month, $29.99 / Year
50 GB - $4.99 / Month, $49.99 / Year
100 GB - $8.99 / Month, $89.99 / Year
200 GB - $16.99 / Month, $169.99 / Year
500 GB - $39.99 / Month, $399.99 / Year

I think it would be A LOT of work to move all of these pictures over to a different host, but maybe I'm wrong. I would get Photobucket Plus if it's feasible.
Habanera Hal

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-17-2013 08:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Habanera HalSend a Private Message to Habanera HalEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Since Car-Lo is giving us so much entertainment, perhaps we should all pitch in to buy him the bandwidth.
PFF
System Bot
Car-Lo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-17-2013 12:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Car-LoSend a Private Message to Car-LoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Habanera Hal:

Since Car-Lo is giving us so much entertainment, perhaps we should all pitch in to buy him the bandwidth.

Thanks you so much Habanera Hal for the kind offer I just made a payment to Bucket ( I have a MAC, PFF is not friendly to it )

NoMoreRicers

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-17-2013 02:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NoMoreRicersSend a Private Message to NoMoreRicersEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Car-Lo:

Thanks you so much Habanera Hal for the kind offer I just made a payment to Bucket ( I have a MAC, PFF is not friendly to it )

I'm glad I can see all the pictures of your masterpiece again! Do you have an estimated time of completion for all of the body work and paint etc.?
NoMoreRicers

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-17-2013 02:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NoMoreRicersSend a Private Message to NoMoreRicersEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

NoMoreRicers

2192 posts
Member since Mar 2009
Double Post

[This message has been edited by NoMoreRicers (edited 07-17-2013).]

turbodad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-17-2013 07:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for turbodadSend a Private Message to turbodadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
This looks stunning!!! Kudo's

rodrieguz

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-18-2013 08:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rodrieguzSend a Private Message to rodrieguzEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
This needs to molded by popular demand! Excellent design.
85SEnochie

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 58
Rate this member

Report this Post07-21-2013 01:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 85SEnochieSend a Private Message to 85SEnochieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I too think molds would be AWSOME but knowing how much you hade to mod the Fiero's frame to get that nose to work makes it pretty hard for most of us to do about the only thing you could make a bolt on would be the side panels. I really respect you John for stepping out from behind the sketch pad and getting hands on with this Fiero to raise the bar for the ideas and possibilities we can do with or sweet rides. I hope to some day have half your skill in what I chose to do with my Fiero someday

------------------

Love The Excitement! https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum1/HTML/068738.html

Car-Lo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-21-2013 01:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Car-LoSend a Private Message to Car-LoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by DL10:

Or you can use. http://www.myfiero.com/imagehost.php
With nothing to download and the pictures go to the same server as ones using PIP.

Thanks DL10 for reminding me about MYFIERO.COM and the link (I did use it before) and now using MYFIERO.COM...

Not much action with summer here, but will start to speed up progress
Clynt and I just playing with design in cardboard with things, wings and splitters

First two pics: middle wing goes right across

Last two: middle wing only at each end with splitters

Originally posted by NoMoreRicers:

I'm glad I can see all the pictures of your masterpiece again! Do you have an estimated time of completion for all of the body work and paint etc.?

Thank you so much NoMoreRicers, Yes I did have a time of completion and "dratts" also asked about that too

THE FAMOUS SCHEDULE: finish body work, end of June / interior, end of July / drive RBS2 in primer and get all the bugs out of it, end of August
So there you go now there's no deadline, no schedule and no rush

Originally posted by Habanera Hal:

A special thanks to Habanera Hal "for the donation" that was a surprise (now I have to produce )

[This message has been edited by Car-Lo (edited 07-21-2013).]

mkman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-23-2013 07:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for mkmanSend a Private Message to mkmanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Love this build, looking great!
I think the middle wing on the ends only with the splitters looks best. Just my opinion.
Car-Lo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-23-2013 04:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Car-LoSend a Private Message to Car-LoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by rodrieguz:

This needs to molded by popular demand! Excellent design.

Thanks rodrieguz, just like Terry said "to many changes to the frame, maybe when RBS2 is finished, someone locally here can do that ?

Originally posted by 85SEnochie:

I too think molds would be AWSOME but knowing how much you hade to mod the Fiero's frame to get that nose to work makes it pretty hard for most of us to do about the only thing you could make a bolt on would be the side panels. I really respect you John for stepping out from behind the sketch pad and getting hands on with this Fiero to raise the bar for the ideas and possibilities we can do with or sweet rides. I hope to some day have half your skill in what I chose to do with my Fiero someday

Thanks Terry, you're way to nice, I don't have skill that good (my friends do )
I guess since you're about an hour away (the way Capt. drives) you'll be one of the first in USA to see and ride in RBS2

Originally posted by mkman:

Love this build, looking great!
I think the middle wing on the ends only with the splitters looks best. Just my opinion.

Thanks mkman, it will probably go that way with a few tweaks

SEEK and DESTROY not another hood

carnut122

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 83
Rate this member

Report this Post07-24-2013 09:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for carnut122Send a Private Message to carnut122Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The car is looking great!
PFF
System Bot
Car-Lo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-26-2013 01:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Car-LoSend a Private Message to Car-LoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by turbodad:

This looks stunning!!! Kudo's

Thanks turbodad, it's slowly shaping into something

Where's flipper

Made a quick jig for end scoop panels to hold them in shape

Jig's in place holding end panels in shape

Tomorrow sand underside, fiberglass backbone to hood and fenders (reenforce end panels)

Originally posted by carnut122:

The car is looking great!

Thanks carnut122, I hope to finish hood end of weekend

Capt Fiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-26-2013 02:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Capt FieroClick Here to visit Capt Fiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to Capt FieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey John, let me know if you need any more body panels, looks like I am going to sell my 86 for Parts. Its got a complete 85GT/86SE Body on it. Its a clean Rust Free car, but its a Duke with a bad water pump and stuck brakes and its just not worth fixing up. Probably going to ask 300 for the entire car. It runs and will drive, but only enough to load onto a trailer or tow truck.

------------------

Car-Lo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-27-2013 02:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Car-LoSend a Private Message to Car-LoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks Capt and sorry for the late reply, that sounds great, but I should have everything now (also I don't want to deal with the whole Fiero) Thanks again

Lots of material was taken off, then fibreglass backbone and all seams into one strong piece of flipper hood
Now sanding everything smooth as shown...

Doing all work in back yard (because of too much DUST) under patio umbrella, nice shade to work in

[This message has been edited by Car-Lo (edited 07-27-2013).]

Blacktree

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 350
Rate this member

Report this Post07-28-2013 03:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BlacktreeClick Here to visit Blacktree's HomePageSend a Private Message to BlacktreeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
You know John, this front end makes my "racey" flipper hood look downright pedantic in comparison. To say I'm envious would be a gross understatement.

Nice work, man!
Stubby79

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 58
Rate this member

Report this Post07-31-2013 11:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Stubby79Send a Private Message to Stubby79Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Moar!
Car-Lo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-04-2013 12:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Car-LoSend a Private Message to Car-LoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Blacktree:

You know John, this front end makes my "racey" flipper hood look downright pedantic in comparison. To say I'm envious would be a gross understatement.

Nice work, man!

Thank you so much Blacktree I envy you I'm old and poor
I didn't see your flipper just the bumper diffuser on exoticse's thread ( that's one awesome clean design )

I did butchered many Fiero hoods getting there and at the end I just copied the Veneno hood so I really don't deserve the credit

Originally posted by Stubby79:

Moar!

Thanks Stubby...

Clynt came over checking things over

We went with the Stingray fender scoop design

Final welding on flipper hinges ( NOTICE: Clynt has a helmet on )

Holy Bathood

2X4 holding hood up

One more to the MIX

[This message has been edited by Car-Lo (edited 08-04-2013).]

TXOPIE

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-04-2013 10:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TXOPIEClick Here to visit TXOPIE's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXOPIEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Your thread brings a smile to my face and makes me feel like an excited kid everytime you share updates. Just Amazing!
Car-Lo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-04-2013 07:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Car-LoSend a Private Message to Car-LoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by TXOPIE:

Your thread brings a smile to my face and makes me feel like an excited kid everytime you share updates. Just Amazing!

Thanks TXOPIE, today you're going to feel really old not much today

Just playing with lights, showing angled top part of light covered with tape...

Another option, maybe angled covering half lights

[This message has been edited by Car-Lo (edited 08-05-2013).]

Habanera Hal

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-05-2013 09:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Habanera HalSend a Private Message to Habanera HalEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
IMveryHO, keep the forward edge of the light pointed. The flat section just doesn't look right near the point of the front. Trailing edge looks good.

Thanks agaian, Car-Lo, for all the great pictures and updates.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 40 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29   30   31   32   33   34   35   36   37   38   39   40 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock