Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Construction Zone
  RBS in-Limbo (extreme makeover) (Page 21)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 40 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29   30   31   32   33   34   35   36   37   38   39   40 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
RBS in-Limbo (extreme makeover) by Car-Lo
Started on: 09-25-2011 12:29 AM
Replies: 1576 (186054 views)
Last post by: sourmash on 12-30-2020 08:06 PM
2Sly4U

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-12-2013 01:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2Sly4USend a Private Message to 2Sly4UEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Here is the photo I used!
IP: Logged
Bloozberry

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 311
Rate this member

Report this Post06-13-2013 10:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BloozberrySend a Private Message to BloozberryEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I've taken on another project, RBS2 is on pause for two weeks ( that will pay for more goodies for her )

17 days and counting... starting to get full of popcorn.
TXOPIE

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-14-2013 01:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TXOPIEClick Here to visit TXOPIE's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXOPIEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
DITTO!
Car-Lo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-17-2013 11:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Car-LoSend a Private Message to Car-LoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 2Sly4U:

I love this thread.

Just thought I would try a little Photoshop...using your photo and merging with the lambo! and I tweaked a few hood lines in the 3rd and 4th photo.

Let me know your thoughts.

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Car-Lo:

Here is the photo I used!

Thanks 2SIy4U. for sharing your photoshops, they are all nice and the best so far

RBS2 has a few tweaks she like to have as shown below, no pillars on sides (she likes to expose her front 245/35 ZR 18s)
no scoops on wing, point on headlights to be covered and be part of hood,

Today I started playing with her, had to move and tack lower fender bracket (so door will open without jamming )
Clynt will be stopping by this week for final weld on brackets

Originally posted by Bloozberry:

Eight days down, six more to go... by then we expect an update... (whatcha' buyin'?)

I'm back in the saddle, just something for the console (you'll have to wait and see)

[This message has been edited by Car-Lo (edited 06-18-2013).]

Amida

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 63
Rate this member

Report this Post06-18-2013 09:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AmidaSend a Private Message to AmidaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Lookin' good. Car-Lo who did your 3800 swap?
Capt Fiero

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 260
Rate this member

Report this Post06-18-2013 10:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Capt FieroClick Here to visit Capt Fiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to Capt FieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Amida:

Lookin' good. Car-Lo who did your 3800 swap?

A local member by the name of Blair did a few swaps for people, however no longer does swaps. He does still help people that he did the swaps for in the past, but does not take on any more new projects. Blair did amazing work 2nd to none in quality, however put so much time into each car that it was not really financially feasible to do it as a business.

John you should do some showcasing of your engine swap with lots of pics of how everything was put together, or at least link to the build thread if it is still around someplace.

------------------
857GT Part 85GT Part 87GT Part Caddy, 93 Eldorado 4.9, 5spd Dual O2 Custom Chip, Custom Exhaust. MSD Everything Now with Nitrous. Capt Fiero --- My Over View Cadero Pics Yellow 88GT 5spd Full Poly Suspension, Lowered 1/2" in front, Corner Carver.

Blair

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-19-2013 09:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BlairSend a Private Message to BlairEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Capt Fiero:

A local member by the name of Blair did a few swaps for people, however no longer does swaps. He does still help people that he did the swaps for in the past, but does not take on any more new projects. Blair did amazing work 2nd to none in quality, however put so much time into each car that it was not really financially feasible to do it as a business.

Thanks for the kind words Dave.
I was happy to install Johnies engine. The car is a one of a kind and the job Johny is doing is amazing. He's making me think I need a Fiero again.
Patrick

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 458
Rate this member

Report this Post06-19-2013 04:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Blair:

He's making me think I need a Fiero again.

Hey, that's what we've been waiting to hear, Blair. It's just such a shame your talents aren't being used to their full potential.
Car-Lo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-19-2013 07:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Car-LoSend a Private Message to Car-LoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
BLAST from the PAST...
Blair's EXCELLENT 3800SCII clean swap into RBS1 (missing part of build, until now)

Here's pic of finished cradle, front cross member boxed in and poly all around

New alternator location , dog bone mount also holds belt tensioner

The main engine harness is finished and installed. The blower drive coupler has been replaced and engine top end reassembled
also pan dropped, cleaned and everything looked okay. Mounts are finished and rear suspension is rebuilt, also from 4 speed to a Getrag 5 speed

Dropped off chopper at Blairs ready for swap, we stripped rear end and Blair is going to clean and paint everything (you know Blair "Mr. Clean" hehe)

Last look...

Engine bay after day one

Engine bay painted and head blanketed,coil pack in place

First look at new engine in place

TEST RUN...
Blairs test run with me, was very scary fast for me, sounded like a jet (I'm too old for this)

After that Blair made custom fuel rails and added alum covers
The new fuel rail get rid of the 4x over the blower look, much cleaner.

The final look...

[This message has been edited by Car-Lo (edited 06-19-2013).]

fierogtlt1

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-19-2013 08:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierogtlt1Send a Private Message to fierogtlt1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Car is looking awesome....And he did a great job on those custom fuel rails I love them.
Car-Lo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-20-2013 07:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Car-LoSend a Private Message to Car-LoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fierogtlt1:

Car is looking awesome....And he did a great job on those custom fuel rails I love them.

Thank you fierogtlt1, also great compliment for Blair's work progress is picking up speed now

Today started to cut and bond hood pieces

PFF
System Bot
Pete Matos

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-20-2013 10:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Pete MatosSend a Private Message to Pete MatosEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I cannot believe how LOW that damn car looks man. How much chop does it have? The most sinister looking Fiero EVER!! Peace

Pete

------------------
"May the grins begin when you turn the key and hear the engine roar over your shoulder" ......Gall57 (slightly modified LOL)

Car-Lo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-21-2013 09:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Car-LoSend a Private Message to Car-LoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Pete Matos:

I cannot believe how LOW that damn car looks man. How much chop does it have? The most sinister looking Fiero EVER!! Peace

Pete

Thanks Pete, you are to nice or too evil anyway, here's the chop scoop...

4" chop and 1-1/2" reverse chop as shown below/ overall chop 5-1/2"

Bubble top sail panel shows the difference
Patrick at 6'/4" had fun fitting in old RBS1 with 2" chop, it's going to be really funny watching him getting into RBS2 with 4" chop

TODAY'S UPDATE...

At end of hood two silver pieces are kicked up same angle as side panels, makes a little spoiler at the end

Close up of spoiler at end of hood

UP HOOD

DOWN HOOD

[This message has been edited by Car-Lo (edited 06-25-2013).]

85LAMB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-21-2013 10:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 85LAMBSend a Private Message to 85LAMBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Wow !!!

The car is looking great !!!

You sir are a huge inspiration
exoticse

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 108
Rate this member

Report this Post06-22-2013 01:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Incredible transformation.
TXOPIE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-22-2013 02:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TXOPIEClick Here to visit TXOPIE's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXOPIEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
SPEECHLESS!
1988holleyformula

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 68
Rate this member

Report this Post06-22-2013 10:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 1988holleyformulaSend a Private Message to 1988holleyformulaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Those last shots are awesome Car-Lo!

One thing that sticks out as stock to me is the decklid vents though, any plans to tweak them at all?

Keep up the great work man!
Formula

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 96
Rate this member

Report this Post06-22-2013 12:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FormulaSend a Private Message to FormulaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It would be cool if you did something like the Ferrari 599's quarter windows, have them flare in over the decklid (but more angular). It might be hard though because the 599 has a curved rear window.

Build is looking great!

[This message has been edited by Formula (edited 06-22-2013).]

Car-Lo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-22-2013 01:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Car-LoSend a Private Message to Car-LoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 1988holleyformula:

Those last shots are awesome Car-Lo!

One thing that sticks out as stock to me is the decklid vents though, any plans to tweak them at all?

Keep up the great work man!

Thanks 1988holleyformula, but just thinking of blacking out some parts front to back,
this will tie in the stock vents, we have to leave some Fiero "DNA" (now I sound like curly)

Also thanks to 85LAMB, exoticse and TXOPIE
Car-Lo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-22-2013 01:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Car-LoSend a Private Message to Car-LoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Car-Lo

623 posts
Member since Jun 2006

Originally posted by Formula:

It would be cool if you did something like the Ferrari 599's quarter windows, have them flare in over the decklid (but more angular). It might be hard though because the 599 has a curved rear window.

Build is looking great!

Thank you so much Formula, RBS2 has already scoops at end of sail panels, little ears hanging out

TXOPIE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-22-2013 03:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TXOPIEClick Here to visit TXOPIE's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXOPIEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Carlo,

What are the off-sets on your front & rear rims?

TXOPIE
PFF
System Bot
DL10

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 160
Rate this member

Report this Post06-22-2013 04:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DL10Click Here to visit DL10's HomePageSend a Private Message to DL10Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Formula:

This car looks so plain compared to RBS..... Keep up the good work

TXOPIE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-22-2013 06:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TXOPIEClick Here to visit TXOPIE's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXOPIEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Car-lo,

The last few pictures left me speechless for days. It got my mind moving in a new direction. Now that I have had time to think and ponder, I would like permission to incorporate some of your ideas & concepts into Barbie's new body I have been playing with for the last 6 months or so. I love the minimalist approach that removes all the excess and exposes some of the coolest of the car features usually hidden. I want to take these concepts and then take it one step further...with re-active side body panels. If you are OK with me utilizing some your ideas, then I will start a new build thread explaining my thoughts in more detail.

I appreciate all the great work you share, your concepts and work are a true inspiration!
Formula

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 96
Rate this member

Report this Post06-22-2013 06:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FormulaSend a Private Message to FormulaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Car-Lo:

Thank you so much Formula, RBS2 has already scoops at end of sail panels, little ears hanging out

oh yeah, that will look good
Car-Lo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-23-2013 03:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Car-LoSend a Private Message to Car-LoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by TXOPIE:

Car-lo,

The last few pictures left me speechless for days. It got my mind moving in a new direction. Now that I have had time to think and ponder, I would like permission to incorporate some of your ideas & concepts into Barbie's new body I have been playing with for the last 6 months or so. I love the minimalist approach that removes all the excess and exposes some of the coolest of the car features usually hidden. I want to take these concepts and then take it one step further...with re-active side body panels. If you are OK with me utilizing some your ideas, then I will start a new build thread explaining my thoughts in more detail.

I appreciate all the great work you share, your concepts and work are a true inspiration!

Thanks TXOPIE but you have all the goodies for your build

The off-sets FRONT 8X18 +40 with 1" adapters/ REAR 10.5X20 +35 with 1.5" adapters

You don't need any permission and have fun with it I also copied from a mix of Lambos so there you go

Originally posted by DL10:

This car looks so plain compared to RBS..... Keep up the good work

Thank you so much DL10, also the old RBS was to plain Ferrari-ish looking for me, wanted something more MadMax Lambo-ish looking ( senior citizens gone wild )
Pete Matos

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-24-2013 11:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Pete MatosSend a Private Message to Pete MatosEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Carlo,
How the hell do you cut and paste the hood pieces like that. I mean It looks amazing and the other day as just a bunch of cardboard templates. Is that made from stock hood pieces, and ifso how the hell do you bond them together so quickly and apparently with enough strength to maintain its shape? Honestly I know this is just fun for you but you have been doing things most folks would consider impossible with the fiero. That car looks unbelievable and it is not even done yet. I cannot imagine what it will look like once it i all sanded down and in paint. What kind of bonding agent do you use to make the parts stick together, is it expensive? You have some mad freaking skills with this stuff. And no small eye for details. Peace

Pete

------------------
"May the grins begin when you turn the key and hear the engine roar over your shoulder" ......Gall57 (slightly modified LOL)

exoticse

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 108
Rate this member

Report this Post06-24-2013 10:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Carlo,
How the hell do you cut and paste the hood pieces like that.

Pete

I was thinking the same thing ! They make it look so easy like the stuff is just paper and scissors !
2Sly4U

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-24-2013 11:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2Sly4USend a Private Message to 2Sly4UEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have been on vacation for the last couple weeks, here you go, check it out...

This thread is awesome!

Car-Lo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-25-2013 02:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Car-LoSend a Private Message to Car-LoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Carlo,
How the hell do you cut and paste the hood pieces like that. I mean It looks amazing and the other day as just a bunch of cardboard templates. Is that made from stock hood pieces, and ifso how the hell do you bond them together so quickly and apparently with enough strength to maintain its shape? Honestly I know this is just fun for you but you have been doing things most folks would consider impossible with the fiero. That car looks unbelievable and it is not even done yet. I cannot imagine what it will look like once it i all sanded down and in paint. What kind of bonding agent do you use to make the parts stick together, is it expensive? You have some mad freaking skills with this stuff. And no small eye for details. Peace

Pete

Thank you so much again Pete, but you're way to kind I'm just an old butcher, there's no mad skills to bond pieces together anyway to answer a few questions...

I'm using stock fiero hoods, they are cheap and sometimes free, the good part is they already have a nice curve to it both ways (not flat sheets) and easy to use because of that.

Step 1: Pliogrip to bond the hood pieces together, but not strong enough to hold the weight of headlights and fenders, much to flimsy (Pliogrip about $45)
Step 2: Flip hood upside down and reinforce seams and everything with friendly SMC fibreglass mat.

I have been on vacation for the last couple weeks, here you go, check it out...

This thread is awesome!

Thanks for the great photoshop 2Sly4U, it's getting closer, just top of wheels to be covered with fenders

[This message has been edited by Car-Lo (edited 06-25-2013).]

2Sly4U

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-25-2013 09:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 2Sly4USend a Private Message to 2Sly4UEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Car-Lo:

Thank you so much DL10, also the old RBS was to plain Ferrari-ish looking for me, wanted something more MadMax Lambo-ish looking ( senior citizens gone wild )

Senior citizens gone wild...love it!

Sorry, had to clean up my post from last night and added new fenders.

Car-Lo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-25-2013 06:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Car-LoSend a Private Message to Car-LoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Senior citizens gone wild...love it!

Sorry, had to clean up my post from last night and added new fenders.

Looking good 2SIy4U

TODAY'S PROGRESS...

Using fiero fenders cut up to fit hood and headlights takes two butchered fenders per side
Temporally tacked on angle iron to hold headlights up without sagging while fiberglass fenders onto hood (angle iron will be removed)

Filling in with card and taping over, then fibreglass fenders to hood making one piece (the whole hood, headlights and fenders will flip up)
after removing all junk from underside and reinforcing

[This message has been edited by Car-Lo (edited 06-26-2013).]

PFF
System Bot
355Fiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-26-2013 03:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 355FieroSend a Private Message to 355FieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Car-Lo;

Front end looks as good as the back end. Well done.

You really should take the time to make a one off mold of the front hood and pull a solid piece so you can have long term stability and all the pieces won't crack on you..... you can also then put some good reinforcing metal in behind and feather out with foam and fiberglass to finish it off.

Either way, looking outstanding though.

Cheers
Don
Car-Lo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-30-2013 12:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Car-LoSend a Private Message to Car-LoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 355Fiero:

Car-Lo;

Front end looks as good as the back end. Well done.

You really should take the time to make a one off mold of the front hood and pull a solid piece so you can have long term stability and all the pieces won't crack on you..... you can also then put some good reinforcing metal in behind and feather out with foam and fiberglass to finish it off.

Either way, looking outstanding though.

Cheers
Don

Thanks for the tip Don, that's the proper way to go for me that would be a huge job that I don't feel comfortable doing I'll just glass the fenders onto hood

Today I had a chance to glass a couple of layers and tomorrow one more

[This message has been edited by Car-Lo (edited 06-30-2013).]

355Fiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-01-2013 11:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 355FieroSend a Private Message to 355FieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Looking Good Car-lo;

I can come help with the molding setup. I just can't get into the fiberglassing itself any more. I really find myself limited when I am trying to not do any or very little glassing on these projects..... I have a 3" stretched convertible Fiero frame now that I want to do something on but everything I think of requires a bunch of fiberglassing.......

Keep going as you are doing an outstanding job.

Cheers
Don
Car-Lo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-03-2013 02:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Car-LoSend a Private Message to Car-LoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 355Fiero:

Looking Good Car-lo;

I can come help with the molding setup. I just can't get into the fiberglassing itself any more. I really find myself limited when I am trying to not do any or very little glassing on these projects..... I have a 3" stretched convertible Fiero frame now that I want to do something on but everything I think of requires a bunch of fiberglassing.......

Keep going as you are doing an outstanding job.

Cheers
Don

Don, you are way to nice and thanks for the offer I really can't see doing all that molding setup for now I'll finish shaping fenders and we'll see,

Today glassed 3rd layer, tomorrow sand, fill and shape fenders this what the fenders look today really rough

Also have to glass and shape bottom front lights and hood with a finished wraparound edge

Habanera Hal

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-03-2013 01:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Habanera HalSend a Private Message to Habanera HalEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Needs more scoops!
TXOPIE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-03-2013 02:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TXOPIEClick Here to visit TXOPIE's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXOPIEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
ALWAYS ONE IN EVERY CROWD!
Capt Fiero

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 260
Rate this member

Report this Post07-03-2013 03:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Capt FieroClick Here to visit Capt Fiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to Capt FieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
That is looking Stunning and Vicious cant wait to see it in person. Even if Lisa and I don't move back to BC, we still have to come back to BC to load up all our Fiero stuff and haul it down here to Oregon, so I will make sure to set an extra day aside to come over and visit you and RBS and Clynt. Sniff, Sniff I am going to missing having your magic skills around to help with my body mods on my car.

------------------
857GT Part 85GT Part 87GT Part Caddy, 93 Eldorado 4.9, 5spd Dual O2 Custom Chip, Custom Exhaust. MSD Everything Now with Nitrous. Capt Fiero --- My Over View Cadero Pics Yellow 88GT 5spd Full Poly Suspension, Lowered 1/2" in front, Corner Carver.

fierogt28

Feedback score:    (14)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-03-2013 08:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierogt28Send a Private Message to fierogt28Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Soon you'll be driving down the road with this thing, and people are going to **** their pants
once you tell them its originally a fiero...

Nice work !!

------------------
fierogt28

88 GT, Loaded, 5-speed.
88 GT, 5-speed. Beechwood interior, All original.

Car-Lo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-04-2013 02:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Car-LoSend a Private Message to Car-LoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Habanera Hal:

Needs more scoops!

Thanks Habanera Hal, now that was funny I still have a smile on my face

Today's scoop...
Sanded fenders and now playing with designing horns at each end of headlights

Originally posted by fierogt28:

Soon you'll be driving down the road with this thing, and people are going to **** their pants
once you tell them its originally a fiero...

Nice work !!

Thank you so much fierot28,
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 40 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29   30   31   32   33   34   35   36   37   38   39   40 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock