Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Construction Zone
  RBS in-Limbo (extreme makeover) (Page 16)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 40 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29   30   31   32   33   34   35   36   37   38   39   40 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
RBS in-Limbo (extreme makeover) by Car-Lo
Started on: 09-25-2011 12:29 AM
Replies: 1576 (186086 views)
Last post by: sourmash on 12-30-2020 08:06 PM
jaredmurray88

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-01-2012 11:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jaredmurray88Send a Private Message to jaredmurray88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Or as I say "Can't restore 'em mod the bejesus out of 'em" lol
IP: Logged
carnut122

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 83
Rate this member

Report this Post10-02-2012 09:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for carnut122Send a Private Message to carnut122Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Gotta love it when it takes about a minute for all of the pictures to load. This is my favorite build ever. Keep posting up those pictures!
Car-Lo

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-04-2012 03:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Car-LoSend a Private Message to Car-LoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 355Fiero:

Car-Lo;

Rear flare looks really good. A possible suggestion. What about working the lines on the flare to keep the hard edges from the body lines in tact as it goes into the flare? You could add in a bit more duraglas to fill out the front and rear edges to put in the hard line to match up with the body piece. I think that would finish it off really well and keep the body lines end to end.

Keep it up and keep posting pics
Don

Thanks Don, is the red line what you meant ?

That was my first thought I started hard edge on door and to me it looked a bit busy so I smoothed it out

Back to flares...

I did one more pass over and I was happy with that look

Rear flare has same look as front fender, good match.

After that I sanded the flares, then Clynt dropped by and we did a bit of brainstorming. Clynt came up with adding a splitter between rocker scoop and upper panel

Splitter needs to be tweaked to fit (something to play with)

More tweaking, before Clynt wanted to angle roof edge out and now angled in (I like it angled in, will match rear spoiler angle)

Clynt and I made plans to work on mounting headlights next week, we are both looking forward for that part

Originally posted by jaredmurray88:

Or as I say "Can't restore 'em mod the bejesus out of 'em" lol

85SEnochie

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 58
Rate this member

Report this Post10-04-2012 11:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 85SEnochieSend a Private Message to 85SEnochieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

After that I sanded the flares, then Clynt dropped by and we did a bit of brainstorming. Clynt came up with adding a splitter between rocker scoop and upper panel

I would maybe wait on the splitter tell you get a little more done on the rear might be to many lines on the side? Just my first thought
As for the build you know how I feel DAM! sweet ride
------------------

Love The Excitement! https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum1/HTML/068738.html

[This message has been edited by 85SEnochie (edited 10-04-2012).]

madcurl

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 314
Rate this member

Report this Post10-04-2012 04:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 85SEnochie:

I would maybe wait on the splitter tell you get a little more done on the rear might be to many lines on the side? Just my first thought
As for the build you know how I feel DAM! sweet ride

The area is already tweaked and adding more might make it too busy or worst tying too hard. However, areas were it's boring and needs a "pop" go for it.
355Fiero

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-04-2012 05:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 355FieroSend a Private Message to 355FieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Car-Lo;

Yes the red line was the one I was thinking about. After you went back to the flare and finished it up though it looks really good. Once you get the front flare area done as well you will be able to see the overall shapes working or not between the two areas and make some tweaks if needed.

It is looking really good.

I would suggest holding off on the splitter as well until you get everything into a single colour like primer or whatever so you can see what the car will look like near finished. It would be easy enough to add on in afterward if you ware wanting to go that route.

Cheers
Don
85SEnochie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-06-2012 02:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 85SEnochieSend a Private Message to 85SEnochieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Had to update the Movie poster and song a little

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PubREHT0KcE

------------------

Love The Excitement! https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum1/HTML/068738.html

Car-Lo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-10-2012 01:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Car-LoSend a Private Message to Car-LoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thank you...
85SEnochie, madcurl and 355Fiero for your comments and suggestions I will go with them

Back to RBS2...
Playing around with rear spoiler, rough mock up Mad Max style using separate plates to make up spoiler, 3rd brake light to be recessed into middle plate

Sneak peek...

Headlight just sitting on wing for visualizing only, to be mounted higher up as shown on red line, front cross frame will have to be cut and lowered

Headlights from Honda Civic Coupe 06-08 LED halo projector black headlights

http://turbometal.com/2006-...ck-2-door-coupe.html

This week we'll be hacking and installing headlights, time for saws all again

[This message has been edited by Car-Lo (edited 10-10-2012).]

renderareason

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-10-2012 03:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for renderareasonSend a Private Message to renderareasonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Can't wait to see what you do with those headlights, looks like they'll provide the nose shape you were looking for. Plus the LEDs and Halos definitely give that exotic look. Nice work!
Danyel

Feedback score:    (91)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 171
Rate this member

Report this Post10-10-2012 08:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
freakin WOW !!!!

------------------

My Build Thread
Tylers Toy

jaredmurray88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-11-2012 10:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jaredmurray88Send a Private Message to jaredmurray88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bravo Car lo man I saw the idea for the rear spoiler and pooped a lil lol I can't wait to see what you guys do on this part.
PFF
System Bot
Car-Lo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-12-2012 01:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Car-LoSend a Private Message to Car-LoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by renderareason:

Can't wait to see what you do with those headlights, looks like they'll provide the nose shape you were looking for. Plus the LEDs and Halos definitely give that exotic look. Nice work!

Thank you renderareason, there you go it's a start...

Today Clynt came over and we started to mount the headlights

Cutting off corner frame (sorry for bad pics, garage lights)

Cutting brackets

Tacking on brackets

We pushed RBS2 outside to finish mounting

All brackets tacked on, just have to tweak headlights for adjustments

Playing with design, lots of possibilities with diamond shapes just having fun

Also thanks to Danyel (Black Widow) and jaredmurray88 for your support

Reallybig

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-12-2012 02:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ReallybigSend a Private Message to ReallybigEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
As long as you're "just having fun", don't forget a set of these for your headlights...

Seriously though, keep up the amazing work.

[This message has been edited by Reallybig (edited 10-12-2012).]

GADJet

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-12-2012 10:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for GADJetSend a Private Message to GADJetEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Car-Lo:
The RBS before being butchered up for an extreme makeover (on a budget) ...

For some funny reason I think Car-Lo is pulling the wool over our eyes with the budget comment. Either that or his budget has no bottom! Just messing with ya bro. Love the work keep postin pics!
renderareason

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-12-2012 04:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for renderareasonSend a Private Message to renderareasonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I think these two pictures really show the progress in the nose shape. The top shot has a nice curve to it, while the side shot resembles some of those sharp lambo lines. It's really coming along! I hope you have a productive weekend, keep those pics coming!

-Matt
Capt Fiero

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 260
Rate this member

Report this Post10-12-2012 05:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Capt FieroClick Here to visit Capt Fiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to Capt FieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
We are in for the worst storms of the season the next 3-4 days, so I hope you have some really good shelter to work on the car. I am cleaning the garage today to get the motorcycle out of the weather and get the generator fueled up just in case. I saw you post that you and Clynt are coming to the meeting on Saturday, will be nice to see you guys, its been a few months. Harrison took his 3800 to Mission before it shut down for the season, hopefully come spring when you have this beast done, the four of us can get our cars out there together, would be a great day to see you and Harrison duke it out and Clynt and I duke it out.

The car is looking amazing John, can't wait to see it in person.

------------------
857GT Part 85GT Part 87GT Part Caddy, 93 Eldorado 4.9, 5spd Dual O2 Custom Chip, Custom Exhaust. MSD Everything Now with Nitrous. Capt Fiero --- My Over View Cadero Pics Yellow 88GT 5spd Full Poly Suspension, Lowered 1/2" in front, Corner Carver.

jaredmurray88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-14-2012 12:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jaredmurray88Send a Private Message to jaredmurray88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
just tossing it out to ya...maybe you could mold into a body line, under the new lights or hidden amongst the front splitter some small couple inch strips of LEDs for daytime running lights to give RBS2 some modern high end look to accompany the upgrade you obviously already have in the rest of the car... I would recommend some side facing LEDs instead of the straight up kind. The side mounted kind are easier to hide and you could tuck them into a place so you wouldn't see them unless lit. Check out the LED strip light thread in the tech section we all got going. After we get moved here I will be posting pics and such of the stuff I made out of em. Amazing tech and can be used in so many little things its unreal lol. I have 10 meters heading my way just to play with over winter at the grand total of 19.10 USD shipped from Hong Kong.
Car-Lo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-16-2012 02:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Car-LoSend a Private Message to Car-LoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by jaredmurray88:

just tossing it out to ya...maybe you could mold into a body line, under the new lights or hidden amongst the front splitter some small couple inch strips of LEDs for daytime running lights to give RBS2 some modern high end look to accompany the upgrade you obviously already have in the rest of the car... I would recommend some side facing LEDs instead of the straight up kind. The side mounted kind are easier to hide and you could tuck them into a place so you wouldn't see them unless lit. Check out the LED strip light thread in the tech section we all got going. After we get moved here I will be posting pics and such of the stuff I made out of em. Amazing tech and can be used in so many little things its unreal lol. I have 10 meters heading my way just to play with over winter at the grand total of 19.10 USD shipped from Hong Kong.

Thanks for the tip jaredmurray88, I have straight up kind now, maybe tweak later on.

Not to much progress to post, just brain storming with Clynt and rough mock ups of extractor similar to pic below...

Playing with opening size...
RBS2 likes to expose her Champion rad, fan will be mounted in front and pushing air, that will look cool Mad Max style

Front view, one steep slope

Car-Lo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-16-2012 02:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Car-LoSend a Private Message to Car-LoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Car-Lo

623 posts
Member since Jun 2006

Originally posted by Reallybig:

As long as you're "just having fun", don't forget a set of these for your headlights...

Seriously though, keep up the amazing work.

Thanks Reallybig, RBS2 is a sexy lady now

We are changing headlights again , Honda lights are not working out to well

[This message has been edited by Car-Lo (edited 10-16-2012).]

1988holleyformula

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 68
Rate this member

Report this Post10-16-2012 09:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 1988holleyformulaSend a Private Message to 1988holleyformulaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I love that C6R radiator vent idea!

That's the part of the Whodeanie Rottinchop that I want to see finished the most.
https://www.fiero.nl/forum/F...1/HTML/084025-3.html
Fiero_Adam

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-16-2012 11:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero_AdamSend a Private Message to Fiero_AdamEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

We are changing headlights again , Honda lights are not working out to well

Have you looked at the last generation Saturn SC1/SC2 headlights? They have a good slope to them and may fit in well with the front end.
PFF
System Bot
Car-Lo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-17-2012 02:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Car-LoSend a Private Message to Car-LoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 1988holleyformula:

I love that C6R radiator vent idea!

That's the part of the Whodeanie Rottinchop that I want to see finished the most.
https://www.fiero.nl/forum/F...1/HTML/084025-3.html

Thank you 1988holleyformula for posting Rottinchop thread actually I was thinking of finding it and check it out again, great build

Back to play...
Remember that silver hood #4, it's being hacked again

So much for "Don't crush 'em. Restore 'em"

We needed a larger windshield wiper panel under hood also for the new extractor opening (to be trimmed to fit)

Black hood to be extended to red mark

We installed an old rad to play with

Originally posted by Fiero_Adam:

Have you looked at the last generation Saturn SC1/SC2 headlights? They have a good slope to them and may fit in well with the front end.

Thanks for the help Fiero_Adam but headlights have been already ordered

[This message has been edited by Car-Lo (edited 10-17-2012).]

Habanera Hal

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-17-2012 09:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Habanera HalSend a Private Message to Habanera HalEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hello all. I've been lurking here for several months drooling over this thread. I've owned three Fieros in the past (84 SE, 86 GT, 88 Formula) and was a founding member of MAFOA.

Car-Lo, you are doing amazing things, but I am glad you ditched the Honda lights. They were just too wide, too large. Small and discreet would, IMHO, be more appropriate and more stealthy. If you went back to headlight doors, but moved them farther forward, say right to the leading edge and using some low-profile projector bulbs, it would blend into the overall design better than any exposed lights.
VF1Skullangel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-17-2012 01:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for VF1SkullangelClick Here to visit VF1Skullangel's HomePageSend a Private Message to VF1SkullangelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
This car is epic! I liked it the way it was before but damn this is just awesome!
Car-Lo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-18-2012 02:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Car-LoSend a Private Message to Car-LoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Habanera Hal:

Hello all. I've been lurking here for several months drooling over this thread. I've owned three Fieros in the past (84 SE, 86 GT, 88 Formula) and was a founding member of MAFOA.

Car-Lo, you are doing amazing things, but I am glad you ditched the Honda lights. They were just too wide, too large. Small and discreet would, IMHO, be more appropriate and more stealthy. If you went back to headlight doors, but moved them farther forward, say right to the leading edge and using some low-profile projector bulbs, it would blend into the overall design better than any exposed lights.

Thank you so much Habanera Hal for the suggestions too w i d e and too large, this thread should be called "RBS2 extreme ditching "

I always liked Mangusta headlights concept look, I'll be doing something similar, that "evil eye" look, RBS2 likes everything exposed

Stubby79

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-18-2012 02:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Stubby79Send a Private Message to Stubby79Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Looks like a 2013 Delorian to me! (the previous post, not RBS)
Fiero_Adam

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-18-2012 11:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero_AdamSend a Private Message to Fiero_AdamEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
No problem. Just thought I would make a suggestion. I'm sure you've come up with something good.

Originally posted by Stubby79:

Looks like a 2013 Delorian to me! (the previous post, not RBS)

LOL. That's what I was thinking.
Ender-DI

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-19-2012 04:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Ender-DISend a Private Message to Ender-DIEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I always liked Mangusta headlights concept look, I'll be doing something similar, that "evil eye" look, RBS2 likes everything exposed

Long-time lurker checking in! Have you seen these headlights? They seem like they would be great for custom projects.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Mot...-Honda-/190687874466

Gotta say, I'm absolutely loving this build. Good job and good luck!
mptighe

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 122
Rate this member

Report this Post10-19-2012 07:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mptigheSend a Private Message to mptigheEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Anyone else see a pissed off Delorean on steroids?
Car-Lo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-20-2012 02:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Car-LoSend a Private Message to Car-LoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Ender-DI:

Long-time lurker checking in! Have you seen these headlights? They seem like they would be great for custom projects.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Mot...-Honda-/190687874466

Gotta say, I'm absolutely loving this build. Good job and good luck!

Thank you Ender-DI, best choice of lights but we already picked out something finished, smaller with LEDs and will be installed as shown on the Delorean

Today's progress...
Back to extreme hacking, trimming hood to enlarge extractor opening

Wiper panel liner also was trimmed a bit, more to be trimming later

fiero67

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 107
Rate this member

Report this Post10-20-2012 10:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fiero67Send a Private Message to fiero67Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Threads like this make me "catch the fever". Awesome job!!!! Please keep going on this.... I NEED more!

------------------

Project88GT build up thread

PFF
System Bot
Car-Lo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-22-2012 02:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Car-LoSend a Private Message to Car-LoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fiero67:

Threads like this make me "catch the fever". Awesome job!!!! Please keep going on this.... I NEED more!

Thanks fiero67, I just checked out your build thread nice clean work.
Okay if you don't "catch the fever" I'll send Clynt over to kick your butt, that's what he does to me all the time

Back to hood extractor ...
Extended hood as shown, fiberglass underside and ready to fiberglass topside

Both sides fiberglass, sanded and now trimming opening again

Trimming wiper panel

Clynt came over, we cut out side pieces and started mocking up

Tomorrow will trim more off wiper panel (as shown on red line)

Hood extractor is slowly shaping up

[This message has been edited by Car-Lo (edited 10-22-2012).]

Capt Fiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-22-2012 02:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Capt FieroClick Here to visit Capt Fiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to Capt FieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I think I might have to work a deal with you and Clynt, I am going to start clearing out my Fiero parts bin, and see if you too want to work a deal on "ALL" my Fiero body panels. The only parts I would want to keep is the nose from RBS-1 and maybe the Nose from my 85GT just in case I ever get into a fender bender. I plan to let ICBC handle all my parking lot dings from now on. I really would not need or want cash, it would be a trade deal. Just finishing up the body work on the V8 when I get it back and maybe finding a way to beef up that nose so that if I do get into a snow plow situation it does not get ripped off the car. I also need to do final shaping on the nose to prep it for real paint. The Primer Black Look was cool but I really want to get started moving towards your rendering of the car. The Black with the White Highlights. I also wanted to ask, how much did the scissor door conversion set you back and how much welding did Clynt really have to do to make it work.

------------------
857GT Part 85GT Part 87GT Part Caddy, 93 Eldorado 4.9, 5spd Dual O2 Custom Chip, Custom Exhaust. MSD Everything Now with Nitrous. Capt Fiero --- My Over View Cadero Pics Yellow 88GT 5spd Full Poly Suspension, Lowered 1/2" in front, Corner Carver.

Car-Lo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-22-2012 03:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Car-LoSend a Private Message to Car-LoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Capt Fiero:

I think I might have to work a deal with you and Clynt, I am going to start clearing out my Fiero parts bin, and see if you too want to work a deal on "ALL" my Fiero body panels. The only parts I would want to keep is the nose from RBS-1 and maybe the Nose from my 85GT just in case I ever get into a fender bender. I plan to let ICBC handle all my parking lot dings from now on. I really would not need or want cash, it would be a trade deal. Just finishing up the body work on the V8 when I get it back and maybe finding a way to beef up that nose so that if I do get into a snow plow situation it does not get ripped off the car. I also need to do final shaping on the nose to prep it for real paint. The Primer Black Look was cool but I really want to get started moving towards your rendering of the car. The Black with the White Highlights. I also wanted to ask, how much did the scissor door conversion set you back and how much welding did Clynt really have to do to make it work.

It was great seeing you and everybody at last meeting, anyway about body parts RBS2 is well stocked up if no more changes
As for your front nose, you need something like troyboy's framed with steel tubing and wheelies up front to ride high ramps
Lambo hinges $285 USD, case of beer for Blair (final deep welding) and donuts for Clynt

Archie has a great video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NmfwG0CbfT0
Australian

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-22-2012 05:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for AustralianClick Here to visit Australian's HomePageSend a Private Message to AustralianEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Absolutely extreme a makeover of this calibre. This has really raised the bar of what can be done to a fiero. This car is going to be a real favourite of mine.
fiero67

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 107
Rate this member

Report this Post10-24-2012 07:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fiero67Send a Private Message to fiero67Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Car-Lo , I appreciate the kind words... but compared to what you are doing.. I would be considered being on page one of your manual. Im floored by what your doing and will be resurrecting my build sooner than later... ive got 4 complete body to use... and will feed off this thread!!! thank you! I needed a good butt kicking!
Car-Lo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-25-2012 02:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Car-LoSend a Private Message to Car-LoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Australian:

Absolutely extreme a makeover of this calibre. This has really raised the bar of what can be done to a fiero. This car is going to be a real favourite of mine.

Thank you Australian maybe we raised the bar for the most Fiero body parts butchered and wasted

Not to much progress this week...
Fiberglass side panels on hood, separate smaller wiper panel will be fixed under hood.

Form and a little function (to stabilize at high speed)

We started to play with fender more this weekend

Capt Fiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-25-2012 04:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Capt FieroClick Here to visit Capt Fiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to Capt FieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
LOL, I think your car just earned a nickname. The "Shark" with all those sharp angles, and gill looking vents and huge gills for doors that swing open like fines, a vicious looking nose with huge steel teeth. I think from now on I'll call your car the "Shark Project"

Its looking amazing Johnny, I really hope you have it on the road for Spring, I know lots of guys in club are dying to see it in Person. I really wanted to stop by today as we were at Fraser/Oak/King Edward area today, then ran 12th street back to Trans Canada. We had taken Arianna into Children's Hospital for her final checkup after her heart surgery. If we did not have both kids with us I would have called for an exact address and dropped by to say Hi. (In case you had not heard Lisa popped, and we have a 5 day old baby girl now too.)

------------------

exoticse

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 108
Rate this member

Report this Post10-25-2012 12:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Continues to amaze !
Danyel

Feedback score:    (91)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 171
Rate this member

Report this Post10-25-2012 01:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Capt Fiero:
......I think your car just earned a nickname. The "Shark" with all those sharp angles.....

Man I think it should be . '' Blade '' because it's cutting edge .... car is gonna be AWWWWSOOOMMME

[This message has been edited by Danyel (edited 10-25-2012).]

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 40 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29   30   31   32   33   34   35   36   37   38   39   40 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock