Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Construction Zone
  RBS in-Limbo (extreme makeover) (Page 10)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 40 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29   30   31   32   33   34   35   36   37   38   39   40 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
RBS in-Limbo (extreme makeover) by Car-Lo
Started on: 09-25-2011 12:29 AM
Replies: 1576 (186080 views)
Last post by: sourmash on 12-30-2020 08:06 PM
Reallybig

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-04-2012 04:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ReallybigSend a Private Message to ReallybigEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Simply amazing! Usually the artists renderings are over exaggerated and out of proportion to make it look more exotic, but in this case, I think they might be a little to conservative for end result! Truly an exotic in the making.
IP: Logged
Car-Lo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-04-2012 02:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Car-LoSend a Private Message to Car-LoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Capt Fiero:

Ya know I love all your work, and I know I am a bit lucky being able to see the car in person, but you have me a bit concerned with the last couple mods where you have the red box to show the exposed tires. It looks like you have removed all the areas that give the panel its fixed mounting points, so securing the panels will be a bit tricky especially if you make your own brackets to hold them in place you will need to find a way to integrate the brackets. Does Mr. Wizard Clynt have a general idea on how he is going to mount everything.

Car is looking amazing, and will be awesome to see once its finished. Kinda sucks that your car will miss the big All Pontiac show next weekend. I am not going to put my car in either, unless I somehow find a time machine to go back and get the engine worked on. I hope you do still at least come out to visit a lot of the guys are asking where you have been. Yes you are missed.

P.S. we also have the club meeting on Saturday. You and Clynt should come out in his chopper.

No concern, Mr. Wizard Clynt and I talked about that the other day and yes he's going to weld brackets front and back to support rockers.

We'll be at meeting see you there !!!
Car-Lo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-04-2012 02:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Car-LoSend a Private Message to Car-LoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Car-Lo

623 posts
Member since Jun 2006

Originally posted by Reallybig:

Simply amazing! Usually the artists renderings are over exaggerated and out of proportion to make it look more exotic, but in this case, I think they might be a little to conservative for end result! Truly an exotic in the making.

Thank you Mr. Reallybig guy,

I updated sketches and decided on color scheme, Madcurl red with semi gloss black side and back end...

The back view is exaggerated a bit

[This message has been edited by Car-Lo (edited 06-10-2012).]

Capt Fiero

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 260
Rate this member

Report this Post06-04-2012 03:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Capt FieroClick Here to visit Capt Fiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to Capt FieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
HOT DAMN Jon that is Sexy!!!!!!!!!!! Looks like starting next year at the All Pontiac Show all other Fastbacks can just forget 1st place from then on.

P.S. is it Jon or John, I figured no H because your Italian.

------------------
857GT Part 85GT Part 87GT Part Caddy, 93 Eldorado 4.9, 5spd Dual O2 Custom Chip, Custom Exhaust. MSD Everything Now with Nitrous. Capt Fiero --- My Over View Cadero Pics Yellow 88GT 5spd Full Poly Suspension, Lowered 1/2" in front, Corner Carver.

Car-Lo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-04-2012 04:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Car-LoSend a Private Message to Car-LoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

HOT DAMN Jon that is Sexy!!!!!!!!!!! Looks like starting next year at the All Pontiac Show all other Fastbacks can just forget 1st place from then on.

P.S. is it Jon or John, I figured no H because your Italian.

Thanks, the overall design is always being tweaked and getting closer to reality

As for name, I'm going with north american style "John" my legal name is "Gianni Carlo"

Originally posted by ace5514:

WOW...talk about designing your own car....
You, sir, are amazing!!!
I can't wait to see more!
al

Thanks, but maybe not, I steal designs from everybody

[This message has been edited by Car-Lo (edited 06-04-2012).]

wee twisted

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-04-2012 04:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for wee twistedSend a Private Message to wee twistedEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
that my friend is twisted and really wish i had your talent of drawing to see if my hybrid design is going to turn out..
ace5514

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-04-2012 08:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ace5514Send a Private Message to ace5514Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Car-Lo:

Thanks, but maybe not, I steal designs from everybody

Don't we all....you are one of my inspirations for my wide body obsession...i watched your build on the west coast forum as well as here.
thanks to you, archie and mad curl whodeanie ans many others......I AM BROKE (and loving it)
al
Car-Lo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-11-2012 10:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Car-LoSend a Private Message to Car-LoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by ace5514:

Don't we all....you are one of my inspirations for my wide body obsession...i watched your build on the west coast forum as well as here.
thanks to you, archie and mad curl whodeanie ans many others......I AM BROKE (and loving it)
al

That's to funny

More inspirations from concept lambo and MadArch wide body rockers...

The old RBS rockers are to boxy squareish looking for the new design, side of rockers are going to be angled something like MadArch

Taped new lines to cut off

All boxy square cut out

Clynt holding new angled template

More tomorrow ,

Car-Lo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-13-2012 10:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Car-LoSend a Private Message to Car-LoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Latest sketch tweak

Got the Madarch thing going on rockers with a Curl at the end

Rough mock up...

exoticse

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 108
Rate this member

Report this Post06-14-2012 02:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
WOW !

John you guys are incredible !

Wish i lived closer.

[This message has been edited by exoticse (edited 06-14-2012).]

1988holleyformula

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 68
Rate this member

Report this Post06-14-2012 11:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 1988holleyformulaSend a Private Message to 1988holleyformulaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Absolutely love this!

Thanks for the update!
PFF
System Bot
pavo_roddy

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 71
Rate this member

Report this Post06-14-2012 03:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pavo_roddySend a Private Message to pavo_roddyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
HI all

Where have I seen that Lambo design?

Ferrari has one jus like it:

http://myfiero.com/uploads/30537_.jpg

I wonder if they are both from the same designer??

I also am Sorry if I let out any secrets?????

Thanx,

Ear-ick

------------------
Me, I sell engines, the cars are for free, I need something to crate the engines in....
Enzo Ferrari....

Aerodynamics are for people who can't build engines....
Enzo Ferrari...

Today they are called garage's, yesterday, they were stable's! Eric Jacobsen.... An advancement, of other
voices I came across.

S.F??, hint, it's a car manufacturer....

Do not walk infront of me, I may not follow. Do not walk behind me, I may not lead. Walk beside me and be my friend forever.
-unknown- found here: http://crystal-cure.com/love-quote.html

Life's best tour guides? Contrast and mixture. One sets things apart yet cohesively, the other seperates associatingly.

Car-Lo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-14-2012 04:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Car-LoSend a Private Message to Car-LoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by pavo_roddy:

HI all

Where have I seen that Lambo design?

Ferrari has one jus like it:

http://myfiero.com/uploads/30537_.jpg

I wonder if they are both from the same designer??

I also am Sorry if I let out any secrets?????

Thanx,

Ear-ick

I'm not sure who the designers are and it's no secrets to hide on PFF

satinta

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-16-2012 02:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for satintaSend a Private Message to satintaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The difference is his Fiero looks much better then the Ferrari
85SEnochie

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 58
Rate this member

Report this Post06-20-2012 06:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 85SEnochieSend a Private Message to 85SEnochieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Latest sketch tweak

Got the Madarch thing going on rockers with a Curl at the end

Rough mock up...

WOW! great work
Are you going to make it to the Arlington show this year?

------------------

Love The Excitement! https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum1/HTML/068738.html

Capt Fiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-20-2012 07:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Capt FieroClick Here to visit Capt Fiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to Capt FieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 85SEnochie:

WOW! great work
Are you going to make it to the Arlington show this year?

You do know that The Arlington Fiero Picnic was 2 weeks ago right? Are you refering to the Northwest Fiero Fest?

------------------
857GT Part 85GT Part 87GT Part Caddy, 93 Eldorado 4.9, 5spd Dual O2 Custom Chip, Custom Exhaust. MSD Everything Now with Nitrous. Capt Fiero --- My Over View Cadero Pics Yellow 88GT 5spd Full Poly Suspension, Lowered 1/2" in front, Corner Carver.

Car-Lo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-20-2012 11:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Car-LoSend a Private Message to Car-LoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

You do know that The Arlington Fiero Picnic was 2 weeks ago right? Are you refering to the Northwest Fiero Fest?

I'm afraid this summer is shot, all I have is memories...

http://www.youtube.com/watc...index=5&feature=plcp
85SEnochie

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 58
Rate this member

Report this Post06-21-2012 10:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 85SEnochieSend a Private Message to 85SEnochieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

LOL! No I meant the one that already past I will have to pay more attention next year I thought it was late June or early July for the show in Arlington.
But if you guys are coming to Fiero Fest this Year I am really excited to see your Fiero's and meat all of you in person

Nice memories John I still photo shop it a little here and there

------------------

Love The Excitement! https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum1/HTML/068738.html

[This message has been edited by 85SEnochie (edited 06-21-2012).]

Car-Lo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-24-2012 11:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Car-LoSend a Private Message to Car-LoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Today Clynt came over and force me to move on with RBS-2 project...

Action shots...

Clynt spray gluing on foam sheet cut to size on door skin

Shaping foam

Foam rough in on chopper, still needs to be shaped to fit wide rear panel

We started to play with widening front fender

We had a great day thanks to Clynt pushing me to move on

[This message has been edited by Car-Lo (edited 06-25-2012).]

exoticse

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-25-2012 12:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Way to go Clynt !

John any chance we can import him to florida for a few weeks, hehehe
1988holleyformula

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 68
Rate this member

Report this Post06-25-2012 01:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 1988holleyformulaSend a Private Message to 1988holleyformulaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Today Clynt came over and force me to move on with RBS-2 project...
snip*

Great shot with the white car in the last picture!
PFF
System Bot
Capt Fiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-25-2012 02:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Capt FieroClick Here to visit Capt Fiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to Capt FieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by exoticse:
Way to go Clynt !

John any chance we can import him to Florida for a few weeks, hehehe

Over my Dead Body. Johnny boy and Clynt are the dream team when it comes to modding cars outside of the norm. I may throw a chain around them and drag them to Oregon with me if I move. I'll tie them up in the basement in ankle chains and give them unlimited food, shelter and a long supply of Fiero's to work on. LOL. John in case you are not aware both you and Clynt are very appreciated here in BC. I'd gather to say that at least half of the modified cars in the club you two had a hand in, either with knowledge explaining how to do it, or by coming right to their house and teaching them how to do it. So in case I have not said it for a while "Thank You" I get compliments on my car every time I drive it. P.S. could you PM me Clynt's current email addy. I need to send him a few pics.

------------------

Car-Lo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-25-2012 08:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Car-LoSend a Private Message to Car-LoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by exoticse:
Way to go Clynt !

John any chance we can import him to florida for a few weeks, hehehe

Hey Tony, Fred (my brother-in-law) at 85 is Florida material and is willing to stay longer

[This message has been edited by Car-Lo (edited 06-25-2012).]

serrata

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-26-2012 12:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for serrataSend a Private Message to serrataEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
First post. I had a great 86 Fastback in college and left it at my parents house for a 500 hp Corvette many years ago. In the past few weeks, I got interested in rat rods and was looking into getting a 1931 Plymouth. On a whim, I remembered the old Fiero I still have rotting away and thought I'd see if there were still any Fiero forums around. Your build has probably single-handedly rescued my old Fiero. I think I'm going to go tow it back to my house and start reviving it.

I have fond memories of all those old plans of putting a V8 in it and adding something like a Diablo body kit. Those are certainly being replaced with ideas now of keeping Fiero core lines and flaring, chopping and accentuating.(along with adding the V8). Thank you and others for the inspiration.
exoticse

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-26-2012 10:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by serrata:

First post. I had a great 86 Fastback in college and left it at my parents house for a 500 hp Corvette many years ago. In the past few weeks, I got interested in rat rods and was looking into getting a 1931 Plymouth. On a whim, I remembered the old Fiero I still have rotting away and thought I'd see if there were still any Fiero forums around. Your build has probably single-handedly rescued my old Fiero. I think I'm going to go tow it back to my house and start reviving it.

I have fond memories of all those old plans of putting a V8 in it and adding something like a Diablo body kit. Those are certainly being replaced with ideas now of keeping Fiero core lines and flaring, chopping and accentuating.(along with adding the V8). Thank you and others for the inspiration.

Welcome back to fieros ! We have a great fiero club here in orlando with some sweet rides.

check out the central florida fieros forum.

Also check your private messages.
Car-Lo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-27-2012 12:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Car-LoSend a Private Message to Car-LoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Welcome back serrata, looking forward to your build sounds awesome

Back to RBS-2...
Today I started on other door shaping away

Those grand kids

[This message has been edited by Car-Lo (edited 06-27-2012).]

serrata

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-27-2012 09:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for serrataSend a Private Message to serrataEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Where do you get this type of foam?
Also, for the process, I want to make sure I understand the steps:
- You'll lay fiberglass over this to form the mold
- Then coat the inside of the fiberglass with something to prevent sticking
- Then lay fiberglass inside this to form the actual part, adding brackets or mounting tabs as needed(or do you put these on after removing from the mold?)

Maybe I'll just sit back and watch the process. This is very exciting.
Car-Lo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-27-2012 01:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Car-LoSend a Private Message to Car-LoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Where do you get this type of foam?

Maybe I'll just sit back and watch the process. This is very exciting.

You can get foam here...
http://www.fibreglast.com/p...Foam_Sheets_440/Foam

This is a one off, no mold I'll be laying fiberglass over foam and that's it

serrata

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-27-2012 10:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for serrataSend a Private Message to serrataEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Nice. So will you be taking the foam out and then mounting the fiberglass, or are you bonding it to the panels as you go and leaving the foam in place?

I have no fiberglass experience, so this is fascinating to me. Lots of possibilities...
Car-Lo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-27-2012 10:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Car-LoSend a Private Message to Car-LoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Rough concept sketch...

Clynt and I started to play mocking up rear

Clynt already having fun

Removing s.m. shelf

Moving harness over so we can work better

Nice and clean

Clynt looking over concepts

Cutting angle for wing

Exhaust pipes to be moved inboard

It's a start, very rough mock up, design will change to fit

[This message has been edited by Car-Lo (edited 09-12-2012).]

Car-Lo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-27-2012 10:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Car-LoSend a Private Message to Car-LoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Car-Lo

623 posts
Member since Jun 2006

Nice. So will you be taking the foam out and then mounting the fiberglass, or are you bonding it to the panels as you go and leaving the foam in place?

I have no fiberglass experience, so this is fascinating to me. Lots of possibilities...

The foam will stay for strength, it's also easer
PFF
System Bot
serrata

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-27-2012 10:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for serrataSend a Private Message to serrataEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

serrata

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-27-2012 11:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for serrataSend a Private Message to serrataEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

serrata

17 posts
Member since Jun 2012
Double post. Oops. Stupid Android tablet refreshing browser.

It looks like you are doing a bunch of the more detailed horizontal pieces in the rear with steel for strength. Nice. I'm interested to see where the taillights will come from and how you'll tie those in. As others have pointed out, the sketch looks fantastic, but the reality is even better so far.

I'm really, really liking the open, partial wheel wells.

Have you thought much about the front fascia yet? I'm looking forward to your vision for that and how it ties the theme together. Very, very impressive thus far.
Car-Lo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-27-2012 11:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Car-LoSend a Private Message to Car-LoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Foam is already bonded to door skin and leaving foam in place for strength, then fiberglass over foam, it's fun to play with

EDITE: for serrata...
As for front fascia and taillights, this is a cliff hanger thread, hang in there

Car-Lo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-30-2012 07:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Car-LoSend a Private Message to Car-LoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm always asked what materials I use...

Started to box in top rear panel, using one layer Evercoat SMC fiberglass, then one layer of Evercoat SMC fiber teck
and finished with thin layer of Everglass. Both fillers have reinforced fibers, short stands even kevlar, makes a strong boxed in panel.

A little tweaking to rear pillars, change design to match front, now it flows better

355FIERO will be happy RBS-2 is on a diet, nice and thin (well, a lot thinner than old RBS)

[This message has been edited by Car-Lo (edited 06-30-2012).]

Car-Lo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-30-2012 09:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Car-LoSend a Private Message to Car-LoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Car-Lo

623 posts
Member since Jun 2006
After dinner tweaking...

Trick tweak I did with old RBS, cut 1"off rear deck lid at each end and moving pillars inward 1", gives wider fender hip to place your coffee cup

Shown 1" tape mark to be cut off...

Shown cut off end piece and a few views...

[This message has been edited by Car-Lo (edited 06-30-2012).]

doublec4

Feedback score:    (20)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 150
Rate this member

Report this Post06-30-2012 09:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for doublec4Send a Private Message to doublec4Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
You guys are crazy! Going to be wicked! Great work so far
F355spider

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-30-2012 10:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for F355spiderSend a Private Message to F355spiderEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by wee twisted:

that my friend is twisted and really wish i had your talent of drawing to see if my hybrid design is going to turn out..

I agree. Wish I could do that to the car I'm building. I have to just keep it in my head.
85LAMB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-30-2012 10:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 85LAMBSend a Private Message to 85LAMBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
looking great !!!
You make it "look" easy

Could you please explain in detail how you go about,
Sanding or "finishing" the panel ?

ex: block w/ 36 , then block w/ 80 grit, then block w/ 180 etc.

and also please tell us what tools you are using

if you don't ming me asking,
how long did it take you to do the upper part of the 1/4 panel ?
from the time you started laying the fiberglass to how it looks now.

You are doing this so fast that I feel like it takes me for ever,
and I am still in the raw fiberglass stage

Keep up the good work
Car-Lo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-01-2012 01:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Car-LoSend a Private Message to Car-LoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by doublec4:

You guys are crazy! Going to be wicked! Great work so far

Thanks, things are shaping up fast now.

Originally posted by wee twisted:

Originally posted by F355spider:

I agree. Wish I could do that to the car I'm building. I have to just keep it in my head.

That's how Clynt works too, but now he's looking at all concepts photos we are stealing for RBS-2.

Originally posted by 85LAMB:

looking great !!!
You make it "look" easy

Keep up the good work

There it is, okay guys don't laugh to hard, just ask the Capt. we don't have much of auto body tools

Long board is most I use, keeps upper body fit. What you see is just 40 grid so far.

Clynt works so fast that I have to say wait I'll get my camera, next time we'll try to post more info as we go along.

[This message has been edited by Car-Lo (edited 07-01-2012).]

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 40 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29   30   31   32   33   34   35   36   37   38   39   40 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock