Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Construction Zone
  RBS in-Limbo (extreme makeover) (Page 12)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 40 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29   30   31   32   33   34   35   36   37   38   39   40 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
RBS in-Limbo (extreme makeover) by Car-Lo
Started on: 09-25-2011 12:29 AM
Replies: 1576 (186083 views)
Last post by: sourmash on 12-30-2020 08:06 PM
madcurl

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 314
Rate this member

Report this Post07-21-2012 12:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Car-Lo:

Here's the scoop...

All I can say is, "beautiful" and it's 100% better than all Fieros built (including mine). This is what you call, "using your brain" and avoiding the pitfalls of building a replica. Use your own imagination and run with it for anything that is made of figer glass can be tweaked and shaped anyway your mind takes you. Keep up the good work.

------------------

"Friends don't let their friends drive stock."

[This message has been edited by madcurl (edited 07-21-2012).]

IP: Logged
doublec4

Feedback score:    (20)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 150
Rate this member

Report this Post07-21-2012 12:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for doublec4Send a Private Message to doublec4Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Do my Fiero next! lol
jetsnvettes2000

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-21-2012 12:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jetsnvettes2000Send a Private Message to jetsnvettes2000Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I am digging that scoop, I was going to try something similar but was not sure how it looks, I think with the faceted look of your car it looks way better than what i would have been able to come up with on mine!
carnut122

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 83
Rate this member

Report this Post07-21-2012 01:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for carnut122Send a Private Message to carnut122Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by doublec4:

Do my Fiero next! lol

Hey buddy, the back of the line is back there!
Capt Fiero

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 260
Rate this member

Report this Post07-21-2012 01:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Capt FieroClick Here to visit Capt Fiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to Capt FieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Actually on that topic, John I came across a can of Body Pro Body Filler and a Tube of Cream Hardener that were left over from when you and Clynt did the nose and hood on my car. Is that the stuff I should use to fill in a small crack and a chip in the foam. I nicked a parking block when I pulled up too far. Its really small about the size of... uh.. if it were soft like clay and you took a pencil and pressed it into it. (1/4 inch wide, 1/8 inch deep) The crack is just a hairline crack. I could probably paint over it and sand it which would hide it, but I would like to seal it up so the crack does not get bigger.

P.S. loving the new layouts on the car. The rear side scoop, are you going to fill in around it so it looks like it is part of the sail panel area, or leave it like it is an added on part. In my taste it should be molded into the panel to look like its part of the panel. But thats just my taste. (which as you know can be pretty poor at times)

David

------------------
857GT Part 85GT Part 87GT Part Caddy, 93 Eldorado 4.9, 5spd Dual O2 Custom Chip, Custom Exhaust. MSD Everything Now with Nitrous. Capt Fiero --- My Over View Cadero Pics Yellow 88GT 5spd Full Poly Suspension, Lowered 1/2" in front, Corner Carver.

85SEnochie

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 58
Rate this member

Report this Post07-22-2012 12:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 85SEnochieSend a Private Message to 85SEnochieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

It's to Ferrai-ish, (not that there's anything wrong with it) at least we tried again .

Yah it seems that the nose of RBS is the hardest thing to change the rest of the car has been easier it seems to find what you want to do with it.
I'm sure you will figure out something just keep tweaking it.

------------------

Love The Excitement! https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum1/HTML/068738.html

Car-Lo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-22-2012 03:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Car-LoSend a Private Message to Car-LoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by madcurl:

All I can say is, "beautiful" and it's 100% better than all Fieros built (including mine). This is what you call, "using your brain" and avoiding the pitfalls of building a replica. Use your own imagination and run with it for anything that is made of figer glass can be tweaked and shaped anyway your mind takes you. Keep up the good work.

Thank you so much for the complement Madcurl I'm not sure about that, RBS2 is on a very low budget, has no bling, no performance parts and used old Fiero body parts
At the end it will be RAT ROD Category

Anyway I got my inspiration from your first widebody, chop top #15 I had to have one to and built RBS1

Originally posted by Capt Fiero:

Actually on that topic, John I came across a can of Body Pro Body Filler and a Tube of Cream Hardener that were left over from when you and Clynt did the nose and hood on my car. Is that the stuff I should use to fill in a small crack and a chip in the foam. I nicked a parking block when I pulled up too far. Its really small about the size of... uh.. if it were soft like clay and you took a pencil and pressed it into it. (1/4 inch wide, 1/8 inch deep) The crack is just a hairline crack. I could probably paint over it and sand it which would hide it, but I would like to seal it up so the crack does not get bigger.

P.S. loving the new layouts on the car. The rear side scoop, are you going to fill in around it so it looks like it is part of the sail panel area, or leave it like it is an added on part. In my taste it should be molded into the panel to look like its part of the panel. But thats just my taste. (which as you know can be pretty poor at times)

David

I'll have to zip over this week with fiberglass and patch up your nose (body filler won't hold to good.

About the scoop and sail panel, I'm not to sure what you're saying it will look like this sample, but with RBS2 design...

[This message has been edited by Car-Lo (edited 07-22-2012).]

Capt Fiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-22-2012 04:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Capt FieroClick Here to visit Capt Fiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to Capt FieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I'll have to zip over this week with fiberglass and patch up your nose (body filler won't hold to good.

About the scoop and sail panel, I'm not to sure what you're saying it will look like this sample, but with RBS2 design...

Oh John don't worry about it, the tiny spot in the nose is barley noticeable and the amount that I drive it is minimal. Its something that I might have worked on later this summer. To be honest it can be put off till next summer or late fall. We are just finishing up Damian's Fiero and my Fiero with the new motors, then a bunch of fine tuning to both cars. Then I have to do the Wifes Blazer before I can even touch my 4.9 Fiero, and at that, I have to do the engine tweaking before I start on the body stuff.

You just get yours done, I am really eager to see it completed.

As to the scoop, the one you posted as an example is perfect the lines of the scoop and gaps around it are even with the other panels which looks good. If that is what you are going to do with the scoop you installed and have RBS flare to it, it will look great. You can even see if you can direct some of that air over the supercharger housing. That is the biggest problem with our 3.8 SC is heat soak in the blower especially if stopped in traffic in or around Vancouver. Don't ya just love construction season. LOL.

------------------
857GT Part 85GT Part 87GT Part Caddy, 93 Eldorado 4.9, 5spd Dual O2 Custom Chip, Custom Exhaust. MSD Everything Now with Nitrous. Capt Fiero --- My Over View Cadero Pics Yellow 88GT 5spd Full Poly Suspension, Lowered 1/2" in front, Corner Carver.

Car-Lo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-22-2012 09:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Car-LoSend a Private Message to Car-LoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Little up date...
Clynt heating hood hinges to be bent to fit

Welding hinges

Hood overhang tilts great

madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-22-2012 10:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Thank you so much for the complement Madcurl I'm not sure about that, RBS2 is on a very low budget, has no bling, no performance parts and used old Fiero body parts
At the end it will be RAT ROD Category

Anyway I got my inspiration from your first widebody, chop top #15 I had to have one to and built RBS1

Thanks. I don't think RBS2 is a "rat rod" based upon your drawing and the wheels match the design too.

As for #015 I can't wait to get it into the shop for I have plenty of new ideas that will turn the Fiero world on its ear. Like you, I used each car as a base for more elaborate ideas and I think #015 will exceed my expectations way beyond #020.
Car-Lo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-23-2012 08:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Car-LoSend a Private Message to Car-LoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Today stopped raining so we pulled RBS2 outside for final sanding foam on doors (this week is fiberglassing doors)

Started raining back into the garage...
Using my favourite tool fitting door to body

PFF
System Bot
Car-Lo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-24-2012 10:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Car-LoSend a Private Message to Car-LoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Roughed in drivers side scoop

Visualizing scoop with sail panel

Today finally finished the final sanding foam from yesterday's final sanding...

[This message has been edited by Car-Lo (edited 07-24-2012).]

exoticse

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 108
Rate this member

Report this Post07-24-2012 11:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

John this is freaking incredible !

i am like dizzy with awe.
Capt Fiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-24-2012 11:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Capt FieroClick Here to visit Capt Fiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to Capt FieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Looking pretty sharp there John.

------------------

Bloozberry

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 311
Rate this member

Report this Post07-25-2012 07:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BloozberrySend a Private Message to BloozberryEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Very inspiring work there Car-Lo. Most designs lose something in the transition from the sketch pad to the rubber... yours is still true to form. The only criticism I would offer is against the scoops... the window line is too clean IMHO to break it up with them.
Car-Lo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-25-2012 04:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Car-LoSend a Private Message to Car-LoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Bloozberry:

Very inspiring work there Car-Lo. Most designs lose something in the transition from the sketch pad to the rubber... yours is still true to form. The only criticism I would offer is against the scoops... the window line is too clean IMHO to break it up with them.

Thank you so much Bloozberry for your comments and suggestion, I had no choice to add scoop at the end, the sail panel is 8" shorter than opening and since RBS2 is on a very low budget it was cheaper to add scoops instead of new sail panels. Anyway I like the little ears sticking out, it feels cool

exoticse

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-25-2012 05:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Thank you so much Bloozberry for your comments and suggestion, I had no choice to add scoop at the end, the sail panel is 8" shorter than opening and since RBS2 is on a very low budget it was cheaper to add scoops instead of new sail panels. Anyway I like the little ears sticking out, it feels cool

me likee the scoopees too !
Car-Lo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-25-2012 06:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Car-LoSend a Private Message to Car-LoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Playing with front fenders...
I always wanted to do this to RBS1 but never did, so now with RBS2 I added 1" adapters to kick out the front wheels to match the rear better.

With 1" adapters

With rough wider fender add on

The front and back was lowered 1" (back is finished) now front has to be tweaked by raising hight of fender as shown

This way it also has hump over wheel

madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-25-2012 06:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Ahh, this is sweet!
Car-Lo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-25-2012 08:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Car-LoSend a Private Message to Car-LoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by madcurl:

Ahh, this is sweet!

Thanks Madcurl, it's slowly shaping into something

The latest profile shot this afternoon...

Capt Fiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-25-2012 08:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Capt FieroClick Here to visit Capt Fiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to Capt FieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Their is a reason men like humping so much, Screams OH GAWD That is So GOOD. The humping on the front end is the icing on the cake. That will get err set your car off totally.

------------------

PFF
System Bot
exoticse

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-25-2012 11:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
That is a supercar !

The bar has been raised so high, the next guy may need a helicopter.

[This message has been edited by exoticse (edited 07-26-2012).]

Car-Lo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-26-2012 10:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Car-LoSend a Private Message to Car-LoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by exoticse:

That is a supercar !

The bar has been raised so high, the next guy may need a helicopter.

Thanks Tony, bring it down a little below ground level, for I am Bozo the clown

Back to play...
Today I had to tweak flowing line higher to meet front open wheel

Before

Sanding flowing line higher

Red mark showing open wheel

After that Clynt showed up and we had to mock up front end to make sure everything lines up

Red mark showing roughly open wheel

[This message has been edited by Car-Lo (edited 07-27-2012).]

Reallybig

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-27-2012 04:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ReallybigSend a Private Message to ReallybigEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I thought you were crazy for cutting up RBS1...but this is crazy awesome! I like the scoops too...and now that I know their purpose is resourcefulness, I like them even more! Very creative!
Capt Fiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-27-2012 06:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Capt FieroClick Here to visit Capt Fiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to Capt FieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Really big:

I thought you were crazy for cutting up RBS1...but this is crazy awesome! I like the scoops too...and now that I know their purpose is resourcefulness, I like them even more! Very creative!

"YOU" think he was crazy, I had the opportunity to help him work on RBS 1.0 and 1.5 as well as drive it a couple times and see the car in person several times on club runs, when he took the sawzall to the car, it just about broke my heart. I thought he was NUTS and well frankly I think he is a little crazy, but that is why his designs come out so cool. There is a fine line between Genius and Insanity. Between him and Clynt I think they are both really good at walking the tight rope.

The one positive thing about the whole mess is that several of RBS 1.0 and 1.5's body panels live on. I have the rear deck lid on my 87GT as well as his raised rear spoiler. I also have the extended Nose from RBS 1.0. Dawg another forum member has the awesome hood from RBS 1.5 with the big vent in it. Clynt has the wheels from RBS 1.0 on his Chopper Wide Body. So really the only parts that got totally destroyed from RBS was the rear clip and I believe stock rear bumper.

It is sheer delight having John near us and able to help the local guys with club stuff. Also Clynt with his great engine knowledge saved my bacon on my V8 when I spent days trying to get the thing to start only to have Clynt point out that I had the fuel Feed line going into the return side of the fuel injection. (oops) Some day I would like to make a Purple Pavement eater clone out of my 87GT using Clynts design of a Turbo on his 4.9 and Johns help chopping the rear clip to look like a Notch back.

John that car is looking better every time I see it and every time I see it I think OMG it cant' get any better, yet you exceed every expectation every time. P.S. I think the heat is getting too you today, I don't know what the Humidex was but it was 30+ here in the garage. Damian's car finally left here today, his new engine is awesome. Even though its not supercharged I think it will give your car a run for its money in the performance aspect.

Have fun and try to stay cool with such a hot car its going to be hard.

------------------

troyboy

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 154
Rate this member

Report this Post07-27-2012 09:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for troyboySend a Private Message to troyboyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
This has I be my favorite build thread! This Fiero is going to rock the custom Car world, not as just a custom fiero but as a custom car overall. Fantastic work Car-Lo ! I hope you make at least one car show in the states so we can see this work of art in person.
serrata

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-27-2012 11:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for serrataSend a Private Message to serrataEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Maybe I missed it... Didn't you shave the front frame a bit to let the hood angle down more? Is that hidden under the temporary double fender?

I must check this thread like 4 times a day for updates. :-)
Car-Lo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-28-2012 01:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Car-LoSend a Private Message to Car-LoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by troyboy:

This has I be my favorite build thread! This Fiero is going to rock the custom Car world, not as just a custom fiero but as a custom car overall. Fantastic work Car-Lo ! I hope you make at least one car show in the states so we can see this work of art in person.

Thank you so much Troyboy, it means a lot from #1 topgun
As for car shows in states maybe Washington, Oregon and maybe visit Madcurl

Originally posted by serrata:

Maybe I missed it... Didn't you shave the front frame a bit to let the hood angle down more? Is that hidden under the temporary double fender?

I must check this thread like 4 times a day for updates. :-)

Front frame was lowered 2" and 2"shorter, red circles showing difference with stock fender and lower hood.

We curved fender tip down 2" to frame and hood is also bend with same curve, it's subtle and make big difference with overall view
Not hidden, notice curve on silver fender pic below, it has more curve than pic above showing stock fender with little curve and 2" higher that hood.

Notice silver fender curving low to front

Hope that helps a bit
rodrieguz

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-28-2012 10:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rodrieguzSend a Private Message to rodrieguzEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
all I can say is WOW! I've been watching this thread from the begining in aw. this build is similar to some sketches I drew in hopes of building a fiero one day. I'm very impressed with what you acomplished
355Fiero

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-29-2012 02:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 355FieroSend a Private Message to 355FieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
John;

Does the door front edge still end in the same place as oem? I am asking to confirm when opening the door that there are no clearance issues with the reconfigured front fender. Lots of replicas end up with this issue so clearance needs to be thought about for full open position. I think u have that covered as I see the door open in a couple pics. Something to think about is all.

This car is looking incredible. You and Cliff are doing a fantastic job.

Cheers
Don
serrata

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-29-2012 02:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for serrataSend a Private Message to serrataEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Ok. I see it now. I'm interested in seeing how you're going to form that negative space on both sides of the front wheel. Especially on the front there where we're talking about.
Is the front lip of the hood going to be the front-most point?
PFF
System Bot
Car-Lo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-30-2012 12:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Car-LoSend a Private Message to Car-LoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 355Fiero:

John;

Does the door front edge still end in the same place as oem? I am asking to confirm when opening the door that there are no clearance issues with the reconfigured front fender. Lots of replicas end up with this issue so clearance needs to be thought about for full open position. I think u have that covered as I see the door open in a couple pics. Something to think about is all.

This car is looking incredible. You and Cliff are doing a fantastic job.

Cheers
Don

Thanks Don, yes Clynt has figured out clearance issue, there will be an overlap on outside edge of door to cover gap when door is closed.
RBS2 has Lambo doors and only open about 10"-12" and up, the pivot point is further out than stock hinges and maybe not as much of issue I think
I'll post pics of that when we get there.
EDIT: Bozo has goofed, just checked RBS2 Lambo doors open is 18" (not 10"-12")

Ok. I see it now. I'm interested in seeing how you're going to form that negative space on both sides of the front wheel. Especially on the front there where we're talking about.
Is the front lip of the hood going to be the front-most point?

serrata you are so observant and good questions, about that negative space I'm not sure that will work or not, we are tweaking as we go.
Yes the front hood is the longest point, no nose just a lower front wing for the bottom front we'll see where this goes

Back to play...
Fiberglass foam doors using 2 oz matt

Looking at capping opening on rear panel, notice raw fiberglass door and only opens 10"-12" NOT it's 18"

We started to cut out and fit fastback pillars liners

[This message has been edited by Car-Lo (edited 07-30-2012).]

serrata

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-30-2012 07:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for serrataSend a Private Message to serrataEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
That is so awesome.
How are you bonding the new fiberglass to the existing door? Do you have to scuff up the existing panel where the two will meet and then the resin just adheres?

I'm taking a lot of notes on technique since I've never used fiberglass before and I'll need it soon.

I really love the attention to the lines across the entire length of the car. So often I see adhoc additions that look neat by themselves but added to others just destroy the overall lines. Yours is perfection. Thank you for documenting this so well. Reading this is an addiction.
85LAMB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-30-2012 08:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 85LAMBSend a Private Message to 85LAMBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Great job !!!

I think is great how you cut the fiberglass and cut the upper n lower pieces separate.
I wish I would have done that when I was working on mine....

How many layers of 2 oz mat did you use ?

Here are a couple of pics of mine
http://centralfloridafieros...p?topic=2000.new#new
Your car has been a huge inspiration to me,
Thanks for answering so many of my questions
Car-Lo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-31-2012 01:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Car-LoSend a Private Message to Car-LoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

That is so awesome.
How are you bonding the new fiberglass to the existing door? Do you have to scuff up the existing panel where the two will meet and then the resin just adheres?

Thanks, the bottom edge between fiberglass and door I really rough it up with 40 grid and used a bead of Pliogrip as shown on pic that will hold.
Top edge is fiberglass on fiberglass so that's okay.

Is this the negative space

Originally posted by 85LAMB:

Great job !!!

I think is great how you cut the fiberglass and cut the upper n lower pieces separate.
I wish I would have done that when I was working on mine....

How many layers of 2 oz mat did you use ?

Here are a couple of pics of mine
http://centralfloridafieros...p?topic=2000.new#new
Your car has been a huge inspiration to me,
Thanks for answering so many of my questions

Thanks, and thanks to you, I'm learning about matt weights since fiberglass is over foam I'm just trying single layer of 2 oz matt
Thanks for sharing your build (so you're building RBS3 I see )

Sanding fiberglass door smoother

infinitewill

Feedback score:    (55)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 85
Rate this member

Report this Post07-31-2012 10:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for infinitewillSend a Private Message to infinitewillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

[This message has been edited by infinitewill (edited 01-01-2016).]

Sharkman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-31-2012 06:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SharkmanSend a Private Message to SharkmanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Great inpiration. I will use some of it on my new build.

------------------
Regards SHARKMAN
Europe # 1 choptop

[This message has been edited by Sharkman (edited 07-31-2012).]

Andreeas

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-31-2012 06:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AndreeasSend a Private Message to AndreeasEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
At least two Swedes enjoy this thread!!

You and your friends got skills!!!

------------------
/AndreƩas

jetsnvettes2000

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-31-2012 07:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jetsnvettes2000Send a Private Message to jetsnvettes2000Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Id like to enjoy 2 sweds, send her and her friend over!! ...............Oh come on you all were thinking it

[This message has been edited by jetsnvettes2000 (edited 07-31-2012).]

Andreeas

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-01-2012 02:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AndreeasSend a Private Message to AndreeasEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm really curious how this Fiero will end up...

[This message has been edited by Andreeas (edited 08-01-2012).]

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 40 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29   30   31   32   33   34   35   36   37   38   39   40 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock