Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Construction Zone
  RBS in-Limbo (extreme makeover) (Page 27)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 40 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29   30   31   32   33   34   35   36   37   38   39   40 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
RBS in-Limbo (extreme makeover) by Car-Lo
Started on: 09-25-2011 12:29 AM
Replies: 1576 (186081 views)
Last post by: sourmash on 12-30-2020 08:06 PM
kennn

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-04-2014 02:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for kennnSend a Private Message to kennnEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Thank you AndyQB, She'll just stay as is for now we want to get her finished without anymore tweaking

Even so......have you considered making the very end of the deck lid projection parallel to the louvers?

I love this thread. The freedom and flow you demonstrate in working this out as you go along is inspirational. And quite, quite instructional.

Ken

edit: Finally, a new page. I wonder what the criteria are for initiating a new page?

------------------
'88 Formula V6
'88 GT TPI V8

[This message has been edited by kennn (edited 06-04-2014).]

IP: Logged
Car-Lo

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-05-2014 02:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Car-LoSend a Private Message to Car-LoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by manoah2u:

btw, i know its not finished, but - are you sure the rear tires are on correctly? the pattern looks like one of the rear tires is mounted incorrectly imho,
they are not 'mirrored' equally.....maybe i'm wrong, but rather say it before you ride it finished in the rain some time.......

again, project doing amazing meanwhile

Thanks for asking manoah2u, you got me tire reads "out side" , so that's all needed

Louvers part 5...

Cut end louver pieces and making them to fit

Ready to Pliogrip end pieces

Using peanuts for spacer

Originally posted by kennn:

Even so......have you considered making the very end of the deck lid projection parallel to the louvers?

I love this thread. The freedom and flow you demonstrate in working this out as you go along is inspirational. And quite, quite instructional.

Ken

edit: Finally, a new page. I wonder what the criteria are for initiating a new page?

Thanks for asking kennn, yes I have, but I think having the louvers same as deck lid end might be to many layers of same.
I like to have louvers separate from end of deck lid (that is part of body) and colours.

I'm lucky to have an official photographer (Liam) to document, that's why the pics look very low

[This message has been edited by Car-Lo (edited 06-05-2014).]

Car-Lo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-06-2014 01:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Car-LoSend a Private Message to Car-LoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Louvers part 6...

Sanding louvers to equal gaps to fastback pillars

Capping each end of louvers

All caps Pliogrip on sharp spikes

Started playing with engine cover mock up

Just playing around with photoshop

Car-Lo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-07-2014 04:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Car-LoSend a Private Message to Car-LoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bit more mock cover up...

Tony Kania

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 305
User Banned

Report this Post06-07-2014 01:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I just peed myself!
bubbajoexxx

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 112
Rate this member

Report this Post06-07-2014 10:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for bubbajoexxxClick Here to visit bubbajoexxx's HomePageSend a Private Message to bubbajoexxxEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
with your little sketch I figure out what you need for tail lights 1969 coranet 500 tail lights
Blair

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-08-2014 10:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BlairSend a Private Message to BlairEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Looks fantastic John.
Can't wait to see what RBS-3.0 looks like.
Patrick

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 458
Rate this member

Report this Post06-15-2014 04:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Tony Kania:

I just peed myself!

Not to fret, Tony. I hear they have ways of dealing with urinary incontinence these days.

Originally posted by Car-Lo:

Using peanuts for spacer

John, you and I and Clynt need to meet up at TimHo's (or Blair's shop) before you get any more "squirrelly".

[This message has been edited by Patrick (edited 06-15-2014).]

Car-Lo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-19-2014 01:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Car-LoSend a Private Message to Car-LoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by bubbajoexxx:

with your little sketch I figure out what you need for tail lights 1969 coranet 500 tail lights

Now,now bubbajoe, you are showing "our old age"

QUICK rough sketch showing tweaked headlights...

Butchered up headlights

Round halos does not suit her anymore

Cut out round halos

Started to build up angled inserts

Painted black border around headlight covers

THE END

[This message has been edited by Car-Lo (edited 06-25-2014).]

davylong86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-19-2014 01:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for davylong86Send a Private Message to davylong86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
TOUCHDOWN !!!! Those head lights are awesome!
355Fiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-20-2014 01:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 355FieroSend a Private Message to 355FieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Those headlight buckets look like they should have always been that shape. Fit perfectly with the rest of the car. Well done Car-Lo.

Keep up the great work.
Don
PFF
System Bot
nuruigumi

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-21-2014 08:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for nuruigumiClick Here to visit nuruigumi's HomePageSend a Private Message to nuruigumiEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey Carlo, I've been following this thread for a while but I just registered for the forum today to post this. I got tired of waiting for the front fender so I just photoshopped one. Then I got a bit carried away and fulfilled my nostalgia for the late 80s/early 90s.

This images is larger than 153600 bytes. Click to view. <--- you have to click on this one to view it.

anyway, keep up the great work. You have a lot of talent. The car is beyond cool!

[This message has been edited by nuruigumi (edited 06-23-2014).]

carnut122

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 83
Rate this member

Report this Post06-23-2014 08:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for carnut122Send a Private Message to carnut122Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
She sure is looking great! I really like the headlight mod! Good use of a peanut. Will the bodywork be done before winter sets in?
Car-Lo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-29-2014 01:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Car-LoSend a Private Message to Car-LoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Patrick:

John, you and I and Clynt need to meet up at TimHo's (or Blair's shop) before you get any more "squirrelly".

So it's only Blair and I at Blair's coffee shop, we'll all have to hook up next time in July

Originally posted by nuruigumi:

Hey Carlo, I've been following this thread for a while but I just registered for the forum today to post this. I got tired of waiting for the front fender so I just photoshopped one. Then I got a bit carried away and fulfilled my nostalgia for the late 80s/early 90s.

anyway, keep up the great work. You have a lot of talent. The car is beyond cool!

Thank you so much nuruigumi and welcome aboard

Nice psychedelic flashback art that was the old acid days for us, now it's cuppuccino

Car-Lo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-29-2014 02:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Car-LoSend a Private Message to Car-LoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Car-Lo

623 posts
Member since Jun 2006

Originally posted by carnut122:

She sure is looking great! I really like the headlight mod! Good use of a peanut. Will the bodywork be done before winter sets in?

Thanks carnut122, yes the bodywork will be done way before winter

Progress...she's moving along pretty smooth

Started on fenders, using 4X8 corrugated plastic sheet

Originally posted by davylong86:

TOUCHDOWN !!!! Those head lights are awesome!

Thanks davylong86, they look more stealthy now

Also thanks Don (355Fiero) it's a cheap way and they will do for now

[This message has been edited by Car-Lo (edited 06-29-2014).]

Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-29-2014 05:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Geez, I'm afraid to go out there now. What's Blair putting in the coffee?

So it's only Blair and I at Blair's coffee shop, we'll all have to hook up next time in July.

Nice psychedelic flashback art that was the old acid days for us, now it's cuppuccino.

Car-Lo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-01-2014 02:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Car-LoSend a Private Message to Car-LoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Pretty wicked cuppuccino we'll all have to go back there soon

Originally posted by Patrick:

Geez, I'm afraid to go out there now. What's Blair putting in the coffee?

TODAY'S UPDATE...

Using corrugated plastic sheet, cut to shape form box

First time using two part foam, I used way too much yeast

Removed outer form box

Roughing out shape with saw, lots of waste, but fun to play

Sanding with 40 grid

Much more sanding to do yet, have to carve out bigger wheel well and shave hump down about 1/2 to 3/4" lower

[This message has been edited by Car-Lo (edited 07-01-2014).]

Capt Fiero

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 260
Rate this member

Report this Post07-01-2014 02:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Capt FieroClick Here to visit Capt Fiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to Capt FieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I am not sure if we should rename you "The Genius" or "The Mad Scientist" either way the work you are doing is beyond imagination, honestly I don't think many of us could have imagined the stuff you are doing was even possible. If someone told me, Ya just make a box from plastic frame, fill it with spray foam and sand it down, you can make a super amazing race car body. I would have told them they were nuts and you simply can't do it. You are making so many of us take a double take its just awe inspiring.

------------------
857GT Part 85GT Part 87GT Part Caddy, 93 Eldorado 4.9, 5spd Dual O2 Custom Chip, Custom Exhaust. MSD Everything Now with Nitrous. Capt Fiero --- My Over View Cadero Pics For Sale $4000, Yellow 88GT 5spd Full Poly Suspension, Lowered 1/2" in front, Corner Carver.

Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-01-2014 04:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Geez, I was only trying to help!

. . .

[This message has been edited by Patrick (edited 07-01-2014).]

Sourmug

Feedback score:    (29)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 144
Rate this member

Report this Post07-01-2014 10:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SourmugSend a Private Message to SourmugEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
LMAO
Car-Lo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-02-2014 02:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Car-LoSend a Private Message to Car-LoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Dave Dave but thank you I'm not "The Genius or The Mad Scientist" I copied what the Geniuses, Mad Scientists are doing here on PFF and youtube
Actually about 5-6 years ago "exoticse" has sent me video from youtube showing how it's done finally I had a chance to play with it

Originally posted by Capt Fiero:

I am not sure if we should rename you "The Genius" or "The Mad Scientist" either way the work you are doing is beyond imagination, honestly I don't think many of us could have imagined the stuff you are doing was even possible. If someone told me, Ya just make a box from plastic frame, fill it with spray foam and sand it down, you can make a super amazing race car body. I would have told them they were nuts and you simply can't do it. You are making so many of us take a double take its just awe inspiring.

A little update...

Today: rough out the other side using a saw, this time I carved out bigger chunks and it went really fast, next is to sanded it down same as other side

Shaped larger wheel well and hump is lower

She loves black wheels so now she wants to be a Ferrari

[This message has been edited by Car-Lo (edited 07-02-2014).]

PFF
System Bot
nuruigumi

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-03-2014 12:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for nuruigumiClick Here to visit nuruigumi's HomePageSend a Private Message to nuruigumiEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks for having me!

I'm flattered that you used my picture.

I was so happy today to see that fender finally in place!

I tried to decide what color looks best. Of all the fancy colors I tried, I think the white in your sketches might be the way to go.

AndyQB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-03-2014 09:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for AndyQBSend a Private Message to AndyQBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Great work as ever - with the two part foam - I have found it's always better to pour into a confined fully closed (but vented) void. If you don't fill on the first pour - the foam can be added to with subsequent pours. I think you did ok and the foam looks bubble free and of good regular texture (because you made way too much) ;-)) but sometimes pouring into an open void can create all kinds of inner voids with bubbles and uneven texture in the resulting foam finish. Great looking fenders - like!

Doing it that way you can make the inner wheel well mould and the outer fender buck all in one go.

Thanks for sharing.
TXOPIE

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-03-2014 01:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TXOPIEClick Here to visit TXOPIE's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXOPIEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
CARLO,

You need some of our custom tire lettering to add "RBS" to your Tires...available in White, Red, & Yellow.
This images is larger than 153600 bytes. Click to view.
http://www.fierofantasyconc...other-upgrades/c1cx2
Car-Lo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-04-2014 01:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Car-LoSend a Private Message to Car-LoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thank you so much AndyQB for the info and suggestions

Originally posted by AndyQB:

Great work as ever - with the two part foam - I have found it's always better to pour into a confined fully closed (but vented) void. If you don't fill on the first pour - the foam can be added to with subsequent pours. I think you did ok and the foam looks bubble free and of good regular texture (because you made way too much) ;-)) but sometimes pouring into an open void can create all kinds of inner voids with bubbles and uneven texture in the resulting foam finish. Great looking fenders - like!

Doing it that way you can make the inner wheel well mould and the outer fender buck all in one go.

Thanks for sharing.

Today...wheel well templet

Other side, was a bit off

Fibreglass fenders

Originally posted by TXOPIE:

CARLO,

You need some of our custom tire lettering to add "RBS" to your Tires...available in White, Red, & Yellow.
This images is larger than 153600 bytes. Click to view.
http://www.fierofantasyconc...other-upgrades/c1cx2

Thanks TXOPIE for the tip she wants RBS2 in red I'll have to PM you in a couple days

Patrick came over to do a few touch ups on his Formula

[This message has been edited by Car-Lo (edited 07-13-2014).]

Quad GT

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-09-2014 01:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Quad GTSend a Private Message to Quad GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by bubbajoexxx:

Well well looksee who is still around
Why don't you buy him a set of those lights with the $1500 you stole from me crook with that pile of junk green Shrek you sold me

Sorry Carlo just cant stand this crook, didn't mean to hijack the thread

Love your work
Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-13-2014 04:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

So Patrick, you're saying her nose looks like a toad?

Yes, she's beautiful to behold. Pictures don't do RBS2 justice!

By the way John, can you perhaps rinse that bucket out before my next visit. It's getting just a tad gamey.
Stubby79

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 58
Rate this member

Report this Post07-13-2014 02:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Stubby79Send a Private Message to Stubby79Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
When you're too old to drive it any more, can I buy it?
Capt Fiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-13-2014 02:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Capt FieroClick Here to visit Capt Fiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to Capt FieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Stubby79:

When you're too old to drive it any more, can I buy it?

That time with any luck will not be for a LONG LONG time to come. I think by the time he is too old to drive it, internal combustion engines will be a relic like steam cars, and he will keep his car with him and be buried in it. (If not I am pretty sure he has grand kids that would love to have it.)

IIRC, John was offered an obscene amount of money once to sell RBS1 and would not part with it. So I think RBS2.0 won't be going any place soon.

------------------
857GT Part 85GT Part 87GT Part Caddy, 93 Eldorado 4.9, 5spd Dual O2 Custom Chip, Custom Exhaust. MSD Everything Now with Nitrous. Capt Fiero --- My Over View Cadero Pics For Sale $4000, Yellow 88GT 5spd Full Poly Suspension, Lowered 1/2" in front, Corner Carver.

Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-13-2014 02:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Stubby79:

When you're too old to drive it any more...

With all the sanding that John does, he's in better shape than a lot of guys 30 years his junior. Seriously!

Car-Lo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-14-2014 02:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Car-LoSend a Private Message to Car-LoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks for the coloured photo nuruigumi she would like to see it in Ferrari red

Thanks for having me!

I'm flattered that you used my picture.

I was so happy today to see that fender finally in place!

I tried to decide what color looks best. Of all the fancy colors I tried, I think the white in your sketches might be the way to go.

I little update...

Foam is all removed

Headlights are removed

After seeing the overall look of the front end she's not to happy now she wants to go back to a more wilder wedge Lambo style

[This message has been edited by Car-Lo (edited 07-14-2014).]

PFF
System Bot
355Fiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-14-2014 03:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 355FieroSend a Private Message to 355FieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Car-Lo;

After looking through the first of your update pictures, I was about to say you are so dangerously close to being done that you don't have too many more reasons to delay and change yet again...... And then I read your last sentence.......

What, specifically are you looking to change at the front? The current shape looks really good in my opinion. Remember, throw some primer on it to see what the true shape comes out with all the same colour before cutting to make sure you aren't missing a subtle line or something that sets it off properly....

As always, great work and looking forward to seeing your finished product.
Car-Lo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-15-2014 03:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Car-LoSend a Private Message to Car-LoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks Don but it's a little too late, this morning she made me cut the fenders off she was so happy about that

She's one tough little girl to please

[This message has been edited by Car-Lo (edited 07-15-2014).]

Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-15-2014 06:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

So Johnny, how does this effect the "deadline" you told me about just last Sunday? You've got me worried.
Car-Lo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-15-2014 06:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Car-LoSend a Private Message to Car-LoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Well Patty, I'm having trouble with her, she wants to go fender-less and expose her large front BOOTS
About the deadline
nuruigumi

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-16-2014 02:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for nuruigumiClick Here to visit nuruigumi's HomePageSend a Private Message to nuruigumiEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I thought the fenders looked great! but i guess you know what's best. i'm sure whatever you come up with next will be even better,

I think somebody requested a red paint job?

Capt Fiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-16-2014 03:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Capt FieroClick Here to visit Capt Fiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to Capt FieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Here is an idea, if you have not already destroyed the fenders you removed..... Make them removable. Glass in some brackets, hinges with pins or something. So you have the option of running with or without the fenders. Heck if you hinged them you could make them adjustable. Just think a body you could tweak to suit your mood on a daily basis. Lift them up a bit for a more aggressive look one day, and lower them down for a sleeker look the next, or just remove them all together for that Mad Max look you love.

I dunno, its just a suggestion.

P.S. I don't believe in BC it is technically legal to run a car without fenders unless its from the 1930's and cam without them from the factory. Not that a cop would necessarily hassle you, but he could if he wanted.

------------------

manoah2u

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-16-2014 05:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for manoah2uSend a Private Message to manoah2uEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
here's an idea

take the front lower part, take the center nose part, now let the sides at the front be completely open. let the fender top side start where you currently
have cut out the headlight 'holes'. mount LED daylight running lights on the vertical diagonal part of the line, or mount them high and 'angry'.

use these for actual headlights:

you could even make some kind of 'pop up' headlights.

you could also go for this look:

hanging headlamps on the hood, might use thinner sharper lights or ford edge lights if you will.

this might be some inspiration, even though IMHO i wouldn't go for this one below (link),

http://www.fdwallpapers.com...s/futuristic_car.jpg

an old favourite racing game comes to mind tho, 'megarace'. it had several awesome weird futuristic post-apocalypse type cars.

[This message has been edited by manoah2u (edited 07-17-2014).]

Car-Lo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-17-2014 02:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Car-LoSend a Private Message to Car-LoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Capt Fiero:

Here is an idea, if you have not already destroyed the fenders you removed..... Make them removable. Glass in some brackets, hinges with pins or something. So you have the option of running with or without the fenders. Heck if you hinged them you could make them adjustable. Just think a body you could tweak to suit your mood on a daily basis. Lift them up a bit for a more aggressive look one day, and lower them down for a sleeker look the next, or just remove them all together for that Mad Max look you love.

I dunno, its just a suggestion.

P.S. I don't believe in BC it is technically legal to run a car without fenders unless its from the 1930's and cam without them from the factory. Not that a cop would necessarily hassle you, but he could if he wanted.

Thanks Dave, that's a great idea bolt on mood fenders one day she can be a Ferrari and the next day she can be a more exotic sexy Lambo

Originally posted by manoah2u:

here's an idea

Thanks manoah2u for all the samples and suggestions I'll have to redesign something pretty wild

I thought the fenders looked great! but i guess you know what's best. i'm sure whatever you come up with next will be even better,

I think somebody requested a red paint job?

Thanks nuruigumi for painting her Ferrari red actually that's looks really good, she's a bit sorry now the fenders are cut off

[This message has been edited by Car-Lo (edited 07-17-2014).]

Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-17-2014 03:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

...actually that's looks really good, she's a bit sorry now the fenders are cut off

[This message has been edited by Patrick (edited 07-31-2014).]

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 40 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29   30   31   32   33   34   35   36   37   38   39   40 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock