Started on: 08-03-2013 02:46 PM
Replies: 229 (12354 views)
Last post by: Danyel on 01-14-2019 12:08 PM
Danyel

Feedback score:    (91)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 171
Rate this member

Report this Post08-03-2013 02:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I've decide to get back into production of these because too many people were asking for them. The smooth LED markers are ready to install. I will also sell from this thread my DIY LED Marker kits. As you all know these will increase your fiero's chance of being seen at night. Many of these are presently on the road in Canada and USA and I want to thank all for buying them. The complete Marker Set is 175$ and the DIY LED Marker kit is 55$... these prices include shipping to Canada and USA. If you are from anywhere else please contact me for shipping costs. A tracking number will be sent via PM once purchased and mailed. I always keep 2 sets of both items on hand.... but these will be made to order if demand is higher.
Regards to all my customers pass and future
Danyel

RETURN POLICY .................. RETURN FOR REFUND OR NEW SET WILL BE SENT UPON RECEIPT OF DEFECTIVE ITEMS

Smooth LED Markers -------------- OR ------------ DIY LED Marker kit

Link http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bY31H8Pz3AI
Seperating the back

Link http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gZ_DiiebjQg
Installing the DIY kit

------------------

My Build Thread
Tylers Toy

[This message has been edited by Danyel (edited 01-21-2016).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-06-2013 09:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bump for the week day crowd
Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-10-2013 01:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Week-end bump
cam-a-lot

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 99
Rate this member

Report this Post08-10-2013 01:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cam-a-lotSend a Private Message to cam-a-lotEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Looks nice

Is this price for the kit to do it myself, or it includes the lights? I have a brand new set of GM marker lights that I am thinking of changing to LED.
Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-10-2013 02:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by cam-a-lot:

Looks nice

Is this price for the kit to do it myself, or it includes the lights? I have a brand new set of GM marker lights that I am thinking of changing to LED.

The DIY kit does NOT come with the side markers these are two different items. The DIY kit is 55$ shipped.
PM sent
Regards
Danyel
85sliverGT

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-11-2013 06:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 85sliverGTSend a Private Message to 85sliverGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I got my new markers put in this weekend and they look GREAT! These are very well made and look awesome, thanks Danyel!

Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-11-2013 07:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 85sliverGT:

I got my new markers put in this weekend and they look GREAT! These are very well made and look awesome, thanks Danyel!

Thank you !!!!!! Enjoy
Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-19-2013 09:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Weekly BUMP!
FIEROFLYER

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 180
Rate this member

Report this Post08-19-2013 10:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FIEROFLYERSend a Private Message to FIEROFLYEREdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Do you need the factory marker lights to work with as mine are in rough shape. Dan
Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-20-2013 10:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by FIEROFLYER:

Do you need the factory marker lights to work with as mine are in rough shape. Dan

The side marker casing is reused ..... I sell complete kits(LEDs & Casings) .... all you have to do is plug n play ...

cavalier3400z

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-21-2013 02:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cavalier3400zClick Here to visit cavalier3400z's HomePageSend a Private Message to cavalier3400zEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Any way to make them clear and switchback?
PFF
System Bot
Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-21-2013 08:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by cavalier3400z:

Any way to make them clear and switchback?

I am awaiting clear front turn signal lights from TFS to make swithbacks will keep everyone posted here
Regards
Danyel

[This message has been edited by Danyel (edited 08-21-2013).]

Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-26-2013 11:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Weekly BUMP
stefanosg

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-01-2013 01:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for stefanosgClick Here to visit stefanosg's HomePageSend a Private Message to stefanosgEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Nice kit, they look great. Thanks
Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-01-2013 08:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by stefanosg:

Nice kit, they look great. Thanks

Hello ..... thank you.... positive feedback left
regards
Danyel
Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-09-2013 07:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Monday bumpity BUMP
pontiackid86

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 344
Rate this member

Report this Post09-09-2013 11:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
wil they fit in the ribbed molding markers? if so once I get more into this mera project I might get a set,
Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-09-2013 11:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by pontiackid86:

wil they fit in the ribbed molding markers? if so once I get more into this mera project I might get a set,

Yep Rick they are tight but do fit .... regards
Danyel

pontiackid86

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 344
Rate this member

Report this Post09-10-2013 12:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Danyel:

Yep Rick they are tight but do fit .... regards
Danyel

You'll be hearin from me as soon as I learn hoe to take them out.... their inside the body
Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-17-2013 08:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Tuesday bump !!
Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-11-2013 05:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Week-end BUMP!
PFF
System Bot
Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-20-2013 08:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
weekly bump
Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-07-2013 08:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thursday Bump .....
Go Speed Go

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-20-2013 01:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Go Speed GoSend a Private Message to Go Speed GoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Are you still making these? and is the price still the same?

------------------

oldschoolbilly

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-27-2013 06:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for oldschoolbillySend a Private Message to oldschoolbillyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
looking to get a set of the DIY lights PM with instructions
TXOPIE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-27-2013 11:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TXOPIEClick Here to visit TXOPIE's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXOPIEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM SENT
Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-27-2013 06:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hello yes I am still making these two types of kits.... at the price listed sbove

All PMs replied thank you all
Danyel
Go Speed Go

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-27-2013 10:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Go Speed GoSend a Private Message to Go Speed GoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM sent.

------------------

Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-28-2013 10:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Go Speed Go:

PM sent.

Replied ....... THANK YOU !!
Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-28-2013 10:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Danyel

6087 posts
Member since Sep 2008

Originally posted by TXOPIE:

PM SENT

Replied
oldschoolbilly

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-02-2013 02:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for oldschoolbillySend a Private Message to oldschoolbillyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
bump
PFF
System Bot
TXOPIE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-02-2013 06:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TXOPIEClick Here to visit TXOPIE's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXOPIEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PAID & THANKS!
Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-02-2013 11:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
All paid items are shipped will PM tracking tomorow night ......
thanks to all
Danyel
carguy8t8

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-04-2013 09:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for carguy8t8Send a Private Message to carguy8t8Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'll take two sets of the DIY's. PM coming.
TXOPIE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-04-2013 09:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TXOPIEClick Here to visit TXOPIE's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXOPIEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Anxiously waiting for my set !

OPIE's Fiero GTX Build
Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-04-2013 10:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by carguy8t8:

PM and PP request sent THANK YOU !!!!
Danyel
Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-04-2013 10:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Danyel

6087 posts
Member since Sep 2008

Originally posted by TXOPIE:

Anxiously waiting for my set !

OPIE's Fiero GTX Build

Dont forget to post pics once installed
Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-08-2013 03:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by carguy8t8:

Two kits are on their way will PM you tracking ....... THANK YOU and Seasons Greeting to you and your family
Danyel
Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-12-2013 12:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thursday bump..... seasons greetings to all !!!!
LitebulbwithaFiero

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-12-2013 12:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LitebulbwithaFieroSend a Private Message to LitebulbwithaFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I will take a complete set. Pm me paypal info and I can send money tonight.

Thanks,
Josh
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 6 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay