Started on: 08-03-2013 02:46 PM
Replies: 229 (12371 views)
Last post by: Danyel on 01-14-2019 12:08 PM
Danyel

Feedback score:    (91)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 171
Rate this member

Report this Post12-12-2013 12:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by LitebulbwithaFiero:

I will take a complete set. Pm me paypal info and I can send money tonight.

Thanks,
Josh

PM sent thank you
IP: Logged
Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-13-2013 06:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Week End BUMP
Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-15-2013 06:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
All PM's replied ..... THANK YOU
88FieroGT TTops

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-01-2014 08:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 88FieroGT TTopsSend a Private Message to 88FieroGT TTopsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
you have a PM

------------------
Pat Jones

Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-01-2014 09:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 88FieroGT TTops:

you have a PM

Replied. Thank you
Danyel
Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-03-2014 10:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
New Year BUMP !!!!
88FieroGT TTops

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-03-2014 10:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 88FieroGT TTopsSend a Private Message to 88FieroGT TTopsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
pm and payment sent

------------------
Pat Jones

philrenato

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-07-2014 04:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for philrenatoClick Here to visit philrenato's HomePageSend a Private Message to philrenatoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM'd, paid, looking forward to putting them on my yellow Pegasus. Thanks.
Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-07-2014 05:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by philrenato:

PM'd, paid, looking forward to putting them on my yellow Pegasus. Thanks.

Money received will send as soon as Fierostore Order comes in.
Thank you and regards
Danyel
88FieroGT TTops

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-11-2014 08:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 88FieroGT TTopsSend a Private Message to 88FieroGT TTopsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
got them today--Thanks!

------------------
Pat Jones

wd8ivl

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-17-2014 09:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for wd8ivlSend a Private Message to wd8ivlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Danyel,
Sorry about your uncle.
Got them today...Thanks!
Mike
PFF
System Bot
Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-21-2014 11:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Tuesday bump....
Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-25-2014 01:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
All PMs replied ... thank you
Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-03-2014 05:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Monday BUMP
tshark

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 68
Rate this member

Report this Post02-09-2014 08:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tsharkSend a Private Message to tsharkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
What is in the DIY kit? I want to make sure the plug comes out and fills the hold on the back of the side marker, and that the blinkers will work.
Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-09-2014 09:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by tshark:
What is in the DIY kit? I want to make sure the plug comes out and fills the hold on the back of the side marker, and that the blinkers will work.

.....the right side of this pic is the DIY kit

THX
Regards
Danyel
tshark

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-11-2014 11:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tsharkSend a Private Message to tsharkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
OK, what do they look like from the back?
Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-11-2014 11:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

OK, what do they look like from the back?

Only pic I have for now .... but they look exactly like the OEM but has a T10 plug sticking out of the OEM hole ... I have over 50 kits sold and around 70 plug n play led sidemarkers sets sold..... You can check my feedback on here and on Ebay

Did you look at the second video on the first post of this thread ???

[This message has been edited by Danyel (edited 02-11-2014).]

tshark

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-12-2014 01:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tsharkSend a Private Message to tsharkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sign me up! How do I get a set?
Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-12-2014 03:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Sign me up! How do I get a set?

PM sent ....
Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-12-2014 03:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Danyel

6087 posts
Member since Sep 2008
double post !!!

[This message has been edited by Danyel (edited 02-12-2014).]

PFF
System Bot
tshark

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-12-2014 05:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tsharkSend a Private Message to tsharkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
How do I get a PM? Nothing came to me email.
Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-12-2014 05:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

How do I get a PM? Nothing came to me email.

Go to the main forum page that has The Mall... General fiero chat..... Totally OT etc etc and the last thread near bottom of page there is "INBOX" You will access your PM Box there....

[This message has been edited by Danyel (edited 02-12-2014).]

Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-23-2014 07:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bump for the sunday crowd!!
tshark

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-16-2014 09:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for tsharkSend a Private Message to tsharkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I did my markers, using the DIY kit. I botched the first one on the original marker. My knife went a bit too far, chipped the end, and the marker broke in half. I finished the marker, so that I could see what was entailed. Then I ordered a set from the Fiero store. Big difference. First of all, the original markers are VERY fragile. I broke a second one walking inside by accidentally bumping the marker into a trash can. The marker broke in half. The original markers take about 20 minutes each, and the cut must be angled sharply in. The Fiero Store markers take about 2 minutes each, and can simply be cut straight down.

The wires going to the plug are a bit long...and fragile. I had to re-solder one.

For anyone else, don't rush. Make gentle knife cuts so it doesn't slip and damage marker. Use the Fiero Store markers--you'll like the results better. Test and clean the sockets first. The centering may not seem to be a big deal during assembly, but a bit off is very obvious later. Mark the position of the insert before removing, and put back to same spot before gluing. This will ensure proper reassembly. Test the marker before screwing it in...and after.

I still can't figure how to upload pictures, but I put them in on the first warm day I got, and am pleased with the results.
Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-18-2014 11:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Many kits available Tuesday BUMP !!!
tshark

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-21-2014 09:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tsharkSend a Private Message to tsharkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
These really are nice, and look modern and natural. I see there are markers with more LEDs, if you want to get ridiculous. I just wish I could include pictures. Mine look really good.
Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-21-2014 09:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

These really are nice, and look modern and natural. I see there are markers with more LEDs, if you want to get ridiculous. I just wish I could include pictures. Mine look really good.

email me a couple I will post here for ya .... admin (at) tylerstoy (dot) c o m
tshark

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-24-2014 06:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tsharkSend a Private Message to tsharkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sent. Thank you.
TXOPIE

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-25-2014 07:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TXOPIEClick Here to visit TXOPIE's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXOPIEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

[This message has been edited by TXOPIE (edited 03-25-2014).]

TXOPIE

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-25-2014 07:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TXOPIEClick Here to visit TXOPIE's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXOPIEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

TXOPIE

2734 posts
Member since Mar 2012
Wanted to share some pictures with the Barbie's Smooth Side LED Markers in place:

PFF
System Bot
Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-26-2014 11:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by TXOPIE:

Wanted to share some pictures with the Barbie's Smooth Side LED Markers in place:

Thanks for the pics Jim hope you enjoy ..... I am almost done your 90mm harmess... waiting on the H9 plugs
regards
Danyel
tshark

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-26-2014 02:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tsharkSend a Private Message to tsharkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Did you get the pics I E-mailed?
Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-30-2014 07:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

TSHARK Thank you for the pics. Great Job installing the DIY kit !!! Hope you enjoy

[This message has been edited by Danyel (edited 03-30-2014).]

tshark

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-30-2014 09:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tsharkSend a Private Message to tsharkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I am enjoying them...particularly once I get to go on another Fiero cruise. They look great at night. I went back and fixed the one that's angled a bit. Hadn't realized it was off untilI took the pic.

Thanks for posting the pics for me.
Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-14-2014 10:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Monday Bump
CKDrums

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-17-2014 09:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CKDrumsClick Here to visit CKDrums's HomePageSend a Private Message to CKDrumsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'll take a DIY kit please.
Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-17-2014 11:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by CKDrums:

I'll take a DIY kit please.

PM replied THANK YOU !!!!
Ruffino3124

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-17-2014 11:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Ruffino3124Send a Private Message to Ruffino3124Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM sent
Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-18-2014 12:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Ruffino3124:

PM sent

Replied THANK YOU !!!!
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 6 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave