FS: Smooth Side LED Markers by Danyel
Started on: 08-03-2013 02:46 PM
Replies: 229 (12354 views)
Last post by: Danyel on 01-14-2019 12:08 PM
TXOPIE

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-18-2014 06:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TXOPIEClick Here to visit TXOPIE's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXOPIEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM Sent
IP: Logged
Danyel

Feedback score:    (91)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 171
Rate this member

Report this Post04-18-2014 09:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by TXOPIE:

PM Sent

Replied thank you
Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-28-2014 09:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Monday Bump !!
Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-02-2014 12:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
10 of each LeD marker kits now available ......

I now am the official retailer of DoubleC4's Fastback LED Tail Light Assembled Kits
The price for assembled kits is 325$ USD plus shipping which includes tracking.... Here is the link to the thread :
//www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum4/HTML/068740.html You can buy them directly from me.... Assembled ONLY
Danyel

[This message has been edited by Danyel (edited 05-02-2014).]

Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-09-2014 12:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Week-end bump !!!
Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-24-2014 07:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Weekend BUMP
Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-01-2014 01:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Another weekend Bump
Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-09-2014 07:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Monday Bump !!
Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-17-2014 09:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Almost Hump Day Bump !!!
Bridgetown

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-17-2014 09:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BridgetownSend a Private Message to BridgetownEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM sent
Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-17-2014 10:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Bridgetown:

PM sent

Replied thank you
PFF
System Bot
Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-25-2014 11:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thursday BUMP ... on the road to Toronto !!!!
Bridgetown

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-05-2014 12:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BridgetownSend a Private Message to BridgetownEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Installed pics
This images is larger than 153600 bytes. Click to view.
This images is larger than 153600 bytes. Click to view.
Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-05-2014 12:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thank you for posting .... lookin pretty sharp !!!!!
Regards
Danyel
Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-12-2014 02:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Shameless Weekend BUMP !!
flyntus

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-25-2014 08:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for flyntusSend a Private Message to flyntusEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM sent
Ponnari

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-25-2014 05:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PonnariSend a Private Message to PonnariEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM Sent
Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-26-2014 09:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
All PM's replied thank you....
flyntus

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-05-2014 07:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for flyntusSend a Private Message to flyntusEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM sent.
Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-05-2014 08:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by flyntus:

PM sent.

replied Thank you
Danyel

Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-07-2014 12:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
All PM´s replied Thank you
PFF
System Bot
Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-26-2014 07:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Stay TUNED this weekend ... LABOR DAY SPECIAL !!!!!
Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-01-2014 08:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
1st October BUMP !!!!
tshark

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 68
Rate this member

Report this Post10-13-2014 10:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tsharkSend a Private Message to tsharkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Danyel, I know you're busy, but am glad you're still making these. I broke one of mine. One of the LEDs in the strip isn't working. Oddly, it's in the middle.

Can I buy just one red rear, not a whole set? If so, how much?

By the way, I was really admiring the look of them at night. Really sharp.
Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-13-2014 10:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by tshark:

Danyel, I know you're busy, but am glad you're still making these. I broke one of mine. One of the LEDs in the strip isn't working. Oddly, it's in the middle.

Can I buy just one red rear, not a whole set? If so, how much?

By the way, I was really admiring the look of them at night. Really sharp.

PM sent
Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-02-2014 11:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
November BUMP !!!
TrentSuncloud

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-23-2014 02:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TrentSuncloudSend a Private Message to TrentSuncloudEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Danyel, do the complete kit's include the actual markers? All mine are cracked and don't work.
Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-23-2014 08:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by TrentSuncloud:

Danyel, do the complete kit's include the actual markers? All mine are cracked and don't work.

Yes this includes the front and back markers.
regards
Danyel
Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-04-2014 12:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
December HUMP Day BUMP !!!
bonaduce

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-05-2015 01:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for bonaduceSend a Private Message to bonaduceEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Recieved my kit and completely satisfied, will be in the car this weekend (providing I can sneak it into the garage during sales hours). Thanks again for a fine product.

dan
Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-05-2015 09:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thank you Dan ..... all my customers from my beginnings (6 years) are still driving around with my LED kits and markers. I have spent a long time testing and finding the right strips that last a long time without SNAGS ....

regards
Danyel
PFF
System Bot
BV MotorSports

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 189
Rate this member

Report this Post02-06-2015 08:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BV MotorSportsSend a Private Message to BV MotorSportsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
TLDR is thier any chance of getting the ribbed style?
Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-06-2015 10:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by BV MotorSports:

TLDR is thier any chance of getting the ribbed style?

Do you want DIY kit to install into them or you want a complete set of ribbed markers PLUG n PLAY?

if you want assembled ribbed markers they are the same price as smooth ... I will have a delay to ship to you because I dont keep ribbed markers in stock will order them from TFS

Danyel
tshark

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-07-2015 05:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for tsharkSend a Private Message to tsharkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Wow. There's enough room in the ribbed markers?
Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-07-2015 06:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by tshark:

Wow. There's enough room in the ribbed markers?

yes there is if you seal them back up properly..... some may have a minuscule gap but are sealed up with GOOP. DOES NOT effect how the marker lyes into the slot.
Danyel
whitestar

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-12-2015 09:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for whitestarSend a Private Message to whitestarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Danyel is a good guy that stands behind his products. I bought his LED markers sometime last year, but didn't get to work on them until recently. When I did work on them, three were good and made vast improvement in the lights. There was one that was bad. It would only light three lights on either end and three in the middle wouldn't light up! I contacted Danyel and send him a picture and he sent me a replacement right away. It's a good thing when you have a person who is up front honest and trying to help people here. People like Danyel makes this forum and these cars fun!
IwannaIRM

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 58
Rate this member

Report this Post03-12-2015 11:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for IwannaIRMSend a Private Message to IwannaIRMEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Can I send you my painted smooth side markers and have you put the LED's in?

What's the cost difference?

Thanks
Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-12-2015 11:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by whitestar:

Danyel is a good guy that stands behind his products. I bought his LED markers sometime last year, but didn't get to work on them until recently. When I did work on them, three were good and made vast improvement in the lights. There was one that was bad. It would only light three lights on either end and three in the middle wouldn't light up! I contacted Danyel and send him a picture and he sent me a replacement right away. It's a good thing when you have a person who is up front honest and trying to help people here. People like Danyel makes this forum and these cars fun!

Thank you for you comment .... and I will add "its good to see members like you who understand sometimes when items are received may have a defect when installed ...cbut takes the time to take pics and explain the problem. I will always will stand by my products and its people and comments like your that makes me continue to produce these.
Again Thank you
regards
Danyel
Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-12-2015 11:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Danyel

6087 posts
Member since Sep 2008

Originally posted by IwannaIRM:

Can I send you my painted smooth side markers and have you put the LED's in?

What's the cost difference?

Thanks

Hello
I do not offer that service due to the OEM markers being VERY brittle .... I offer repros with LEDs installed. If you want to attemp this on your OEM painted markers I offer a DIY kit that all you do is open your markers and stick my LED DIY kit into them ...
regards
Danyel

tshark

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-12-2015 02:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tsharkSend a Private Message to tsharkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Don't bother trying on the OEM markers. Either buy a set from TFS and DIY or have Danyel do them.

One word of caution, is that TFS markers do not have the legal markings on them. It's never been a problem for me, but be aware of this.

Danyel is a great guy, and does stand behind his products.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 6 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock