Started on: 04-04-2014 06:02 PM
Replies: 364 (21208 views)
Last post by: Danyel on 04-11-2019 01:44 PM
Danyel

Feedback score:    (91)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 171
Rate this member

Report this Post04-04-2014 06:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Here is my 4 x 6 buckets installed in my Departed Black Widow

Luv'd that old girl ... and miss the rumble of that V8 in her !!!!

As demand for this product grew and I saw no one producing these anymore, I decided to make these low profile buckets available again. The buckets have been TOTALLY redesigned from F1F model for his did not compensate for the variants from fiero to fiero therefore the geometry has been improved. These buckets are now available in 2 options pictured above.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________
Low Profile Buckets

Option 1 60mm Buckets Only (Hellas are NOT Included)

(Hellas are NOT Included)

Option 2 With harness (Hellas are NOT Included)

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

60mm Buckets ----- 195$ USD (Hellas are NOT Included)
90mm and 4 x 6 Buckets ----- 185$ USD (Lights or Hellas are NOT Included)
Harness ----- For High and Low beam Hellas (90$) ***State if your battery is front or rear compartement***
Flat Rate Shipping with Tracking North America --- 15$

Are Now AVAILABLE ....................................... 90mm DISCONTINUED

If you decide to RE-wire my harness for Dual output (Low Beams stay on with HighBeams) here is the schematic. As you know these are illegal in some States therefore I prefer not to post the drawings here.

These are the lights you need for my 60mm Buckets. There are alot of distributors available ... you can click on the links below the pic...

60mm Low Beams -- 1BL 998 570-001 ------- ------ 60mm High Beam -- 1KL 998 570-021

You can also find a LOCAL distributor of 60mm Hella lights. Here

Black Widow Build Thread 2007 - 2014 Tylers Toy
My Low Profile Buckets for sale My LED Sidemarkers for sale

[This message has been edited by Danyel (edited 01-04-2018).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
TXOPIE

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-04-2014 06:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TXOPIEClick Here to visit TXOPIE's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXOPIEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Quality work here Yall!

I have his 1st wiring harness...purely top-notch work...but I don't expect anything less from Danyel!
tnathan02

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-05-2014 12:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for tnathan02Send a Private Message to tnathan02Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Will you also be selling the 90 mm lights, or letting the buyers know a good reliable source to purchase them from? I am looking for a complete setup.
Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-05-2014 12:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
More pics of the 60 mm .... did not paint or install the Hella Bulbs .....

[This message has been edited by Danyel (edited 03-26-2017).]

NEVERDONE

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-05-2014 12:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NEVERDONESend a Private Message to NEVERDONEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
These look good man! Do yo have a side view of the 4x6 buckets? And also what mods do i have to do to the trim? Thanks!
craigsfiero2007

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 71
Rate this member

Report this Post04-05-2014 01:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for craigsfiero2007Send a Private Message to craigsfiero2007Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
What material are the buckets made from? They look great!
Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-05-2014 02:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by craigsfiero2007:

What material are the buckets made from? They look great!

These are Galvanized steel ... same gauge as F1F's buckets were made ....
Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-05-2014 02:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Danyel

6087 posts
Member since Sep 2008

Originally posted by NEVERDONE:

These look good man! Do yo have a side view of the 4x6 buckets? And also what mods do i have to do to the trim? Thanks!

No mods needed you do not reuse the plastic bezels

Your requested pics can be viewed HERE
Danyel
WickedFieroGTP

Feedback score:    (44)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-06-2014 02:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WickedFieroGTPSend a Private Message to WickedFieroGTPEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'll take a set of 4x6 shipped to 32003.
JJFieroFan

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-06-2014 02:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JJFieroFanSend a Private Message to JJFieroFanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Do you just plug the 4 x 6 bulbs up to the existing harness? Thanks!

[This message has been edited by JJFieroFan (edited 04-06-2014).]

Earnie_B

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-06-2014 02:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Earnie_BSend a Private Message to Earnie_BEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Besides the bulbs, what additional hardware is required.
Thanks
PFF
System Bot
Gambit

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-06-2014 04:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GambitSend a Private Message to GambitEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Pm sent
Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-06-2014 05:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by JJFieroFan:

Do you just plug the 4 x 6 bulbs up to the existing harness? Thanks!

Hello ..Yes the 4 x 6 projectors that you buy are direct plugin .... I also can send the necessary parts so you can insert the wanted 4 x 6 projectors if needed
Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-06-2014 05:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Danyel

6087 posts
Member since Sep 2008

Originally posted by Earnie_B:

Besides the bulbs, what additional hardware is required.
Thanks

Depends on which options .... if you go 90mm you just need the harness. If you want option 2 the 4 x 6 you'll need to do some support to hold the projectors in (the how to is in my build thread and on a CD in the box with the buckets .. I'm also lookin to see if I can do a Plug n Play version of 4 x 6 ... more on that this week
Regards
Danyel

[This message has been edited by Danyel (edited 04-06-2014).]

Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-06-2014 05:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Danyel

6087 posts
Member since Sep 2008

Originally posted by Gambit:

Pm sent

Replied THX
Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-06-2014 05:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Danyel

6087 posts
Member since Sep 2008

Originally posted by WickedFieroGTP:

I'll take a set of 4x6 shipped to 32003.

My 1st run of 25 of each option will come in by next week. I will send all the ones who want one a PM for paypal payment only when they are boxed and ready to ship.

Thanks to all
Danyel
NEVERDONE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-06-2014 06:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NEVERDONESend a Private Message to NEVERDONEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Is there a way to adjust the beam on the 4x6?
Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-06-2014 06:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by NEVERDONE:

Is there a way to adjust the beam on the 4x6?

Yes 4 points to adjust ..... each corrner has a compression spring ... see below pic from my TEST buckets. The sold buckets will also have this set up but NOT visible from the front.

Pic of TEST buckets

[This message has been edited by Danyel (edited 05-16-2014).]

Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-06-2014 07:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Danyel

6087 posts
Member since Sep 2008
Hello to all...
With the demand for 4 x 6 Plug n Play buckets (all included ) coming in ... I will see what would be needed to make this production work ... I will post here what I come up with this week
I want to thank all for your requests and interests in buying my buckets ... be assured I am working hard to make these available
Danyel
Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-07-2014 11:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Here are more pics of the 4 x 6 Buckets with Halogen lights

BassClefJeff

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-08-2014 07:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BassClefJeffSend a Private Message to BassClefJeffEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
You have new PM.
PFF
System Bot
Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-08-2014 12:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by BassClefJeff:

You have new PM.

Replied ... Thank you
Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-09-2014 08:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PMs are sent I have a couple of kits ready to ship in a couple of days ... (still on the road this week) Will start a purchase list ... people who have confirmed orders you have a PM

thanks to all for you orders !!!
Danyel
timcha

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-09-2014 09:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for timchaSend a Private Message to timchaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hoorah for Danyel.....I didn't realize you were making these!
Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-09-2014 09:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by timcha:

Hoorah for Danyel.....I didn't realize you were making these!

Thank you
Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-09-2014 09:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Danyel

6087 posts
Member since Sep 2008

These type of projectors also available .....

[This message has been edited by Danyel (edited 05-15-2014).]

WickedFieroGTP

Feedback score:    (44)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-10-2014 10:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for WickedFieroGTPSend a Private Message to WickedFieroGTPEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Payment sent.
Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-10-2014 11:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by WickedFieroGTP:

Payment sent.

Thank you .... will be in the mail as soon as I'm back from giving Apple Esssentials 101 Course
Danyel
davylong86

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-11-2014 12:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for davylong86Send a Private Message to davylong86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Payment sent and good job of getting another great product together for our old cars
Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-11-2014 08:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just got back from my manufacturer, he is running late on the established delivery date (this morning) ... I was supposed to send out some paid buckets this morning but due to some delay in receiving the galvanized steel I will only be able to ship wednesday or thursday .... I really opologize to my customers... be assure I will make it up to them ... EXPECT a bonus in the shipment Thanks to all and YES I'm now takin orders ..... this morning's pics ...being a teaser
Regards to all....
Danyel

[This message has been edited by Danyel (edited 04-11-2014).]

Venomous

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-11-2014 08:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for VenomousSend a Private Message to VenomousEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I imagine that you will be producing these for awhile? I'm interested but have other important issues to deal with first.
PFF
System Bot
Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-11-2014 08:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Venomous:

I imagine that you will be producing these for awhile? I'm interested but have other important issues to deal with first.

Yes you can buy these later on.... they are now part of a large inventory

Danyel
davylong86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-11-2014 10:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for davylong86Send a Private Message to davylong86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Danyel that looks great! Thanks again,
TXOPIE

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-11-2014 11:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TXOPIEClick Here to visit TXOPIE's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXOPIEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Rough Fitting them in after they have been chrome powder coated with pod-a-chrome from ALSA Corp:

[This message has been edited by TXOPIE (edited 04-11-2014).]

Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-12-2014 08:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Went to the garage today to do some cleaning up and getting the Widow ready..... changed all fluids filters and she started right up .... then she growled at me wow I missed that V8 sound !!! Installed the 90mm test buckets ... they are really sharp lookin .... I will be sending the paid buckets and kits Wednesday or Thursday. If you want any of the kits PM me I am presently assembling a 4 x 6 DIY buckets and projectors kit .... soon I will post pics and prices on these kits. Two type of projectors Black or Silver.. some pics of the test 90mm buckets.

[This message has been edited by Danyel (edited 04-12-2014).]

Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-14-2014 10:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Monday Bump
davylong86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-16-2014 11:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for davylong86Send a Private Message to davylong86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Danyel, I like the look of the black projectors so that's the ones I will go with. When my son and I start on the 84 will get the kit for that as well. thanks, Davy

[This message has been edited by davylong86 (edited 04-16-2014).]

Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-16-2014 12:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by davylong86:

Danyel, I like the look of the black projectors so that's the ones I will go with. When my son and I start on the 84 will get the kit for that as well. thanks, Davy

Black kit headin your way as soon as my manufacturer calls me to pick up my batch
regards and thank you !!
Danyel
Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-18-2014 12:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Picking up the buckets tomorrow I will be shipping tuesday due to the Easter holidays THANKS to all the people who have paid and waited ... check the box a little bonus added for your patience ...... now taking orders on buckets and harnesses ... ready to ship ..... 4 x 6 projector bulbs (black or silver) are incoming....

regards
Danyel

exoticse

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 108
Rate this member

Report this Post04-18-2014 07:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

may be lookng to get a set of these soon !

good job.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 10 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock