Started on: 04-04-2014 06:02 PM
Replies: 364 (21242 views)
Last post by: Danyel on 04-11-2019 01:44 PM
Monkeyman

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 182
Rate this member

Report this Post04-18-2015 12:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MonkeymanSend a Private Message to MonkeymanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
You still selling these, Danyel?

EDIT: I own page 4.

[This message has been edited by Monkeyman (edited 04-18-2015).]

IP: Logged
tshark

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 68
Rate this member

Report this Post04-18-2015 12:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tsharkSend a Private Message to tsharkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm wondering, myself. Nothing lately. I may buy another Fiero that would require these.
Danyel

Feedback score:    (91)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 171
Rate this member

Report this Post04-18-2015 04:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Monkeyman:

You still selling these, Danyel?

EDIT: I own page 4.

Been away from home these days ..... yes I am still sellimng these ... but I only have the 90mm in stock the 4 x 6 are in production .... the 60mm version is coming too

Regards
Danyel

Monkeyman

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 182
Rate this member

Report this Post04-18-2015 08:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MonkeymanSend a Private Message to MonkeymanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Danyel:

Been away from home these days ..... yes I am still sellimng these ... but I only have the 90mm in stock the 4 x 6 are in production .... the 60mm version is coming too

Regards
Danyel

I'm not quite ready to buy anyway. I was probably going to go with the 4x6s but I'll have to check out the 60mm version. Nothing wrong with ultra low profile lights.

nosrac

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 51
Rate this member

Report this Post05-17-2015 11:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for nosracSend a Private Message to nosracEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Are the 4x6 ready yet?
davylong86

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-02-2015 11:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for davylong86Send a Private Message to davylong86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Finally getting my lights prepped for installation and I lost the instructions, Danyel, help! PM me and I can send my email address.
Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-02-2015 11:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by davylong86:

Finally getting my lights prepped for installation and I lost the instructions, Danyel, help! PM me and I can send my email address.

PM sent
davylong86

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-02-2015 11:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for davylong86Send a Private Message to davylong86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
thank you and thanks for a very nice product, these are going to look great.
qwikgta

Feedback score:    (21)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 84
Rate this member

Report this Post06-03-2015 06:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for qwikgtaSend a Private Message to qwikgtaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Danyel,
Any chance you will be making the 4x6 kit like the picture above? Now that my car has vintage plates, I can modify my headlights and i'd love to get a setup.

Thanks in advance.

Rob
Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-03-2015 09:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by qwikgta:

Danyel,
Any chance you will be making the 4x6 kit like the picture above? Now that my car has vintage plates, I can modify my headlights and i'd love to get a setup.

Thanks in advance.

Rob

Yes my manufacture has promised me my order is almost completed .... I will post here when ready to ship
Danyel

LornesGT

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-07-2015 12:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for LornesGTSend a Private Message to LornesGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Getting on the list for the 4x6. Shipping to 63104
PFF
System Bot
Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-08-2015 12:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
My manufacturer sent me an email that they are a little behind on orders .. therefore there is a delay on the 4 x 6 .... as for the 90mm buckets my harnesses parts are on the way ... still tracking .... therefore ALL people in the next week that want any of my kits post here and you WILL NOT PAY SHIPPING !!!! it will be included in the price listed

thank you all for your patience

Danyel

nosrac

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-08-2015 03:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for nosracSend a Private Message to nosracEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have 4x6 projector's but I don't see combined pricing for 4x6 buckets and assemblies?
Charlie1963

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-09-2015 05:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Charlie1963Send a Private Message to Charlie1963Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

My manufacturer sent me an email that they are a little behind on orders .. therefore there is a delay on the 4 x 6 .... as for the 90mm buckets my harnesses parts are on the way ... still tracking .... therefore ALL people in the next week that want any of my kits post here and you WILL NOT PAY SHIPPING !!!! it will be included in the price listed

thank you all for your patience

Danyel

Put me down for a 90mm kit.
Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-09-2015 09:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Charlie1963:

PM sent
regards
Danyel

[This message has been edited by Danyel (edited 06-09-2015).]

Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-09-2015 05:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Danyel

6087 posts
Member since Sep 2008
Complete 90mm kits are now ready to ship (buckets + harness) 250$ usd shipped with tracking .... PM me for Paypal parameters. 4 x 6 buckets are in production my manufacteurer stated.... will follow up here soon...
thanks to all
Danyel
LornesGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-09-2015 10:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LornesGTSend a Private Message to LornesGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
4X6 buckets please.
Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-09-2015 11:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by LornesGT:

4X6 buckets please.

Noted THX

[This message has been edited by Danyel (edited 06-09-2015).]

LornesGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-10-2015 01:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for LornesGTSend a Private Message to LornesGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Is it just the buckets or does that include the assembly to mount lights?
Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-10-2015 03:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
These are two seperate items as listed on first post .... but I can do 250$ shipped for assemblies and 4 x 6 buckets .... because of everyone's patience with my manufacturer.

regards
Danyel
nosrac

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-10-2015 04:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for nosracSend a Private Message to nosracEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

These are two seperate items as listed on first post .... but I can do 250$ shipped for assemblies and 4 x 6 buckets .... because of everyone's patience with my manufacturer.

regards
Danyel

Ok.
PFF
System Bot
LornesGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-10-2015 10:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LornesGTSend a Private Message to LornesGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Okie dokie for me also
Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-10-2015 11:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Charlie1963:

Shipped ...Tracking link PM'd thank you very much .... dont forget to post pics here ...
regards
Danyel
Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-15-2015 10:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
All paid 90mm kits sent and PM'd tracking.... still no news on the 4 x 6 but keeping my fingers crossed.
regards and thanks for the orders

Danyel
LornesGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-28-2015 05:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LornesGTSend a Private Message to LornesGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Any word on the 4x6 buckets?
LornesGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-07-2015 10:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LornesGTSend a Private Message to LornesGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bump
Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-10-2015 11:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sorry for the delay .....father inlaw passed away and I have not been following this thread as I should have...
I will be at my manufacturer site on wednesday ,,,, will bring you up speed then

thanks for the patience with me
regards
Danyel
jediperk

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-14-2015 06:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jediperkSend a Private Message to jediperkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Put me down for the 4x6 buckets when you get them...
Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-14-2015 12:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by jediperk:

Put me down for the 4x6 buckets when you get them...

NOTED ... should be VERY SOON !!!
THX
Danyel
jediperk

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-17-2015 03:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jediperkSend a Private Message to jediperkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
How did it go with the manufacturer Wednesday?
Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-17-2015 09:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by jediperk:

How did it go with the manufacturer Wednesday?

Notreally good ............... was away on business till tonight .... grrr more soon .... sorry for the delay guys

Danyel
PFF
System Bot
LornesGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-19-2015 03:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LornesGTSend a Private Message to LornesGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sorry to hear about your loss.

At one time you offered assemblies to cut out our own head lights holes. Do you have those available?

[This message has been edited by LornesGT (edited 07-20-2015).]

jediperk

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-17-2015 08:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jediperkSend a Private Message to jediperkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Any updates from the manufacturer on the 4x6's?
Brianb

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-18-2015 08:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BrianbSend a Private Message to BrianbEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Do you have any more info on your 60mm kits? Thanks Brian
Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-08-2015 04:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm having issues with my Low Profile 4 x 6 buckets manufacturer ... soon to be resolved .... had to give them an ultimatum ... I dont understand why companies become so lame !!!!
Updates soon
Twinn

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-13-2015 06:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TwinnSend a Private Message to TwinnEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Those with 4 x 6 buckets, what bulbs are you using? If you upgraded to HID what kit did you use?
nosrac

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-09-2015 11:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for nosracSend a Private Message to nosracEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Any word on the 4x6 buckets? If you don't have any in stock by Christmas I'll guess I'll have to go with the 90 mm ones.

Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-10-2015 02:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I presently only have the 90mm ... 4 x 6 are not available due to manufacturer issues ....

regards
Danyel

nosrac

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-18-2015 01:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for nosracSend a Private Message to nosracEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
updated...

Can I use 2 Hi/Lo beam projectors?

[This message has been edited by nosrac (edited 11-18-2015).]

Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-18-2015 05:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by nosrac:

updated...

Can I use 2 Hi/Lo beam projectors?

Can you provide a link to these so I can validate their bolt location to see if they are compatible
regards
Danyel

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 10 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay