Started on: 04-04-2014 06:02 PM
Replies: 364 (21237 views)
Last post by: Danyel on 04-11-2019 01:44 PM
Danyel

Feedback score:    (91)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 171
Rate this member

Report this Post02-13-2018 08:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Raydar:

It was postmarked on Feb 1st, so somebody must have sat on it (or something) for a week.

But thanks.

Hhuuuuummm wifey and I will need to tchat .....
IP: Logged
Raydar

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post02-13-2018 11:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Danyel:

Hhuuuuummm wifey and I will need to tchat .....

Hey... They're here now. No big.

420ponies

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-14-2018 09:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 420poniesSend a Private Message to 420poniesEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just wanted to say " Thank you " for making these improvements to our Fiero's. I would not have ever thought about improving the lighting of these cars the way you did. Awesome !! Is all I can say on the lights up front on my Fiero. With the LED side markers, there are going to be some long discussions on this car at the shows it will attend. The wife likes the "updated lights " on her Fiero!! Thanks!
jpeeler

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-15-2018 05:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jpeelerSend a Private Message to jpeelerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey Danyel, I am going to assume you did send some new connectors my way?
Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-15-2018 05:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by jpeeler:

Hey Danyel, I am going to assume you did send some new connectors my way?

Yes .... but not priority mail.... if you dont have it by monday please PM me I will send out another package with tracking and Priority

If any other of my customers havent received by monday PM me please.....

regards
Danyel

[This message has been edited by Danyel (edited 02-15-2018).]

Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-01-2018 09:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
All replacement HB3 plugs, to my knowledge, have been sent and received. If anyone is missing them or have not received please PM me.

Close to March BUMP !!!!
Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-18-2018 04:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
All PM's have been replied .... thank you to all

Danyel
Mdobii89

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-26-2018 02:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Mdobii89Send a Private Message to Mdobii89Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Good Afternoon Sir, are you still manufacturing these headlight mounts? I’d love to purchase a set of the 60mm low profile and wiring if possible? Thank you!
Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-26-2018 04:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Mdobii89:

Good Afternoon Sir, are you still manufacturing these headlight mounts? I’d love to purchase a set of the 60mm low profile and wiring if possible? Thank you!

PM sent
fierotrev2014

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-28-2018 03:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierotrev2014Send a Private Message to fierotrev2014Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sent you a PM
Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-15-2018 08:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Mid April BUMP
PFF
System Bot
Erwin03

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-26-2018 12:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Erwin03Click Here to visit Erwin03's HomePageSend a Private Message to Erwin03Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Great guy, good seller and an awesome product!
If anyone want these,
Danyel is the guy to buy these from!
Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-29-2018 12:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hello Erwin ....thank you for your kind words .....

Available Now.... My Low Profile Buckets in Black Satin Powder Coated... price determined soon...

Regards
Danyel
Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-30-2018 04:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
All PMs have been replied ... thank you to all.

regards
Danyel
Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-01-2018 09:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hello to all

I just received from my PowderCoater four kits 60mm and one kit 4 x 6 Low Profile buckets... I must admit they look pretty sharp. The 4 x 6 and two sets of 60mm are already sold ....
My PowderCoater charges me 35$ per pair so if you want these in satin black just add 35$ USD. I make NO profit with this version. I know some of you will say thats VERY expensive but I only do 5 pairs in a run because I want to keep the costs of these down. I wonder how much would a pair cost to do in the USA ??

Three 60mm kits are left ..... next run of PowderCoated in August....

Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-02-2018 09:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
All Low Profile kits have been shipped ... will PM tracking links tomorrow night..

Thanks to all !!
Danyel
Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-08-2018 10:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Month of May BUMP !!
Leukay

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-09-2018 06:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LeukaySend a Private Message to LeukayEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Got my kit today, much quicker than expected! Everything looks great and packaged very well. Unfortunately I'll have to wait to install them after I drop the cradle one last time to finish up my F23 swap!
Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-15-2018 04:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
All paid LowProfile Kits have been shipped ..... now OUT of stock for harnesses as the relays are back order from the USA .... will not take new orders for harnesses until they come in.....
thanks to all for your understanding ...

Danyel

falcon_ca

Feedback score:    (26)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-16-2018 03:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for falcon_caSend a Private Message to falcon_caEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by mr_corean:

Anyone know of a place that actually has the 60mm high beams in stock?

I just bought mine in UK on eBay

http://www.ebay.ca/itm/1KL-...p2060353.m2749.l2649
falcon_ca

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-18-2018 11:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for falcon_caSend a Private Message to falcon_caEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Now ready to be installed and obviously ajusted.

Great product Dan !

Can somebody tells me why they don't put 4 scews in the bags?

------------------
"I'm not driving too fast, . . . I'm just flying too low."

Work done 07-08 | Work done 08-09 | Work done 09-10 | Work done 10-11 | Work done 11-12 | Work done 12-13 | Work done 13-14 | Work done 15-16 | Work done 16-17 |4.9 Swap |

PFF
System Bot
Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-18-2018 09:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey Luc ...dont forget to post a pic here on your 4.9 Sombral with lights on !!

Danyel
Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-31-2018 09:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hello All....
Harnesses are now back in stock. ........ As a special STARTING TODAY TILL 4th of July 11:59 pm .... my 60mm with harness includes shipping with tracking is 265$ USD...... you save over 50$. The PowderCoated buckets are not available sorry.

Happy EARLY 4th of July !!!

Danyel

[This message has been edited by Danyel (edited 05-31-2018).]

Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-06-2018 10:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
All PM’s have been replied ...thank you !!!

Danyel
PRJPerformance

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-15-2018 09:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PRJPerformanceClick Here to visit PRJPerformance's HomePageSend a Private Message to PRJPerformanceEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
just wanted to say, bot my kit (powder coated with harness) a few weeks ago. It will be a while til I get them installed (doing a full restoration, at least a year to get to a drivable condition again), but they look great. I'll be doing one modification to the buckets, adding a roller at the two points where the bucket pushes on the cover in the hood so it doesn't cause any wear issues.

I ordered the projectors from https://www.4wd.com/ It took a couple weeks to get them delivered but they had the best prices I could find.

Went with a 5000K Innovited 55W HID kit for the low beams, and Hikari 6000K LED's for the Highs (both purchased through Amazon) Beam pattern is great on the lows (very nice clean cutoff) Highs are really nice and bright, but more scatter than I would like,. Since they will mostly be used for "flash to pass" or "hey idiot, turn off your weak ass high beams" to oncoming traffic, I can live with with them.

Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-21-2018 08:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
All PMs have been replied ..... thank you everyone.... still time left till 4th of July Special

regards
Danyel
NEVERDONE

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-22-2018 07:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NEVERDONESend a Private Message to NEVERDONEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Are you on Facebook?
Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-22-2018 09:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by NEVERDONE:

Are you on Facebook?

Yes I am ....
Christine

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 58
Rate this member

Report this Post06-29-2018 12:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ChristineSend a Private Message to ChristineEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I am interested in a set of 4x6s but the links to the lights for them are old so I am not sure what 4x6 lights to get can you post some current links for them?

[This message has been edited by Christine (edited 06-29-2018).]

Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-30-2018 12:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Christine:

I am interested in a set of 4x6s but the links to the lights for them are old so I am not sure what 4x6 lights to get can you post some current links for them?

Here is a link for the lights ....
https://www.ebay.ca/itm/4X6...p2060353.m1438.l2649

regards
Danyel

Christine

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 58
Rate this member

Report this Post07-02-2018 06:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ChristineSend a Private Message to ChristineEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I am going to go with these lights, ordered the set of 4 becauses we have 2 Fieros getting the new buckets and they are cheaper if you order 4, you do need to tell them to send all 4 bulbs with the 3 prongs so you don't get 2 low and 2 high beam lights. Halogen Crystal Clear Class Headlights

https://www.ebay.com/itm/4X...ash=item4d656d14af:g 9UAAOSw0cJbCOh8

I will let you know how they look after installation

[This message has been edited by Christine (edited 07-02-2018).]

PFF
System Bot
Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-15-2018 09:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
End of July BUMP !!!
Ravant

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-19-2018 12:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RavantSend a Private Message to RavantEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Danyel:

End of July BUMP !!!

I'd be totally down for a set of the black powder-coated 60mm buckets when you do your next batch, as well as a wiring harness with the battery in the front. Do you have a writeup somewhere on how to aim the lights once installed?
falcon_ca

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-19-2018 06:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for falcon_caSend a Private Message to falcon_caEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Here is the Pic Danyel

------------------
"I'm not driving too fast, . . . I'm just flying too low."

Work done 07-08 | Work done 08-09 | Work done 09-10 | Work done 10-11 | Work done 11-12 | Work done 12-13 | Work done 13-14 | Work done 15-16 | Work done 16-17 |4.9 Swap |

[This message has been edited by falcon_ca (edited 07-19-2018).]

Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-27-2018 11:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thank you very much falcon_ca .... she’s a really beauty !!!

Danyel
Trinten

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-29-2018 01:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TrintenSend a Private Message to TrintenEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hi guys,

Skimmed the thread. Has anyone who has the 60mm buckets previously had the 90mm buckets? Danyel told me they have good cutoffs and the light output was a little better -- which I think would deal more with the bulb in the housing?

So I can still get the 90mm housing, and the bulbs that the 90s used are not going anywhere anytime soon, so I'm on the fence if I should stick with something I know, or give this a shot. The fact the 60's pop up lower than the 90s is not a major factor for me. I'm more interested in the performance -- and knowing if the "level 2" harness I bought from Synthesis will work with these (assuming it would if it's the same types of bulbs... but you know what they say about assumptions).

So from a performance standpoint (distance, adjustments, etc), anyone with experience with both?

Thanks!
JCircs

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-19-2018 08:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JCircsSend a Private Message to JCircsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM sent.
mcur

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-26-2018 07:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mcurSend a Private Message to mcurEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM sent
Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-01-2018 09:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
All PMs replied .... Thank you !!
Stickersteve

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-08-2019 10:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for StickersteveClick Here to visit Stickersteve's HomePageSend a Private Message to StickersteveEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
are the 60mm buckets and harness still available?
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 10 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock