Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Construction Zone
  newest project (Page 2)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 78 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29   30   31   32   33   34   35   36   37   38   39   40   41   42   43   44   45   46   47   48   49   50   51   52   53   54   55   56   57   58   59   60   61   62   63   64   65   66   67   68   69   70   71   72   73   74   75   76   77   78 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
newest project by bubbajoexxx
Started on: 09-12-2003 06:18 PM
Replies: 3111 (374103 views)
Last post by: Trinten on 04-23-2023 11:02 PM
rogergarrison

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 551
Rate this member

Report this Post10-04-2003 09:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rogergarrisonSend a Private Message to rogergarrisonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I kinda like it. Its different. Sorta looks like an old sedan delivery. Nice thing is you can actually take stuff with you to car shows
IP: Logged
30+mpg

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 97
Rate this member

Report this Post10-04-2003 11:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 30+mpgSend a Private Message to 30+mpgEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

JetroGT:

Are those bat taillights for real? If so, how was it done?
FIEROZ.COM

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-04-2003 03:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FIEROZ.COMClick Here to visit FIEROZ.COM's HomePageSend a Private Message to FIEROZ.COMEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
How will it look if you moved the wheel wells back instead of streching the frame; do I make any sense.

------------------
" My intention is to " give a different point of view ", not to offend in any way; peace."

Smoooooth GT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 310
Rate this member

Report this Post10-04-2003 03:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Smoooooth GTSend a Private Message to Smoooooth GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 30+mpg:

JetroGT:

Are those bat taillights for real? If so, how was it done?

That was BATMAN's light's.. Do a search for "BATMAN".

bubbajoexxx

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 112
Rate this member

Report this Post10-04-2003 03:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for bubbajoexxxClick Here to visit bubbajoexxx's HomePageSend a Private Message to bubbajoexxxEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
here are some more

------------------

[This message has been edited by bubbajoexxx (edited 10-04-2003).]

Boomtastic

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 121
Rate this member

Report this Post10-04-2003 03:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoomtasticClick Here to visit Boomtastic's HomePageSend a Private Message to BoomtasticEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by bubbajoexxx:

Nice reworking of the body! Lines are kept very clean.

------------------

bubbajoexxx

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-04-2003 06:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for bubbajoexxxClick Here to visit bubbajoexxx's HomePageSend a Private Message to bubbajoexxxEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
thank you this is the hardest part to make the upper section will be made from 2 more rear sections and glass fill
bubbajoexxx

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-04-2003 06:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for bubbajoexxxClick Here to visit bubbajoexxx's HomePageSend a Private Message to bubbajoexxxEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

bubbajoexxx

1630 posts
Member since Aug 2003

as you can see the chassie is well reinforced and the new space will hold the new rads one on each side

30+mpg

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 97
Rate this member

Report this Post10-04-2003 10:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 30+mpgSend a Private Message to 30+mpgEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Smoooooth GT:That was BATMAN's light's.. Do a search for "BATMAN".
You got me on that one. Search for Batman what a waste of time.

Anyone know how the taillights were made into bat shapes?

GTFiero1

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 109
Rate this member

Report this Post10-04-2003 10:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GTFiero1Send a Private Message to GTFiero1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I think smooth ment do search for BatBoy , theats the forum members pff name

topcat

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 148
Rate this member

Report this Post10-05-2003 07:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for topcatSend a Private Message to topcatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

The search should have been for "Batboy" or "batmobile. Batboy is a forum member that did that mod to his lights. This is one link to see it, but there are more out there. https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Archives/Archive-000002/HTML/20010924-1-006878.html

PFF
System Bot
Fie Ro

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 132
Rate this member

Report this Post10-05-2003 02:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fie RoSend a Private Message to Fie RoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I thought the guy was joking! Untill I saw the pics!

You will need some far out bodykit dude!

Smoooth: You might want to do the "fell out of a tree and got the idea" trick one more time. The guy deserves it

edit: Oeps, missed the second page...

[This message has been edited by Fie Ro (edited 10-05-2003).]

Cozmo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-05-2003 03:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CozmoSend a Private Message to CozmoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
After seeing the green stretch Fiero on your web site, I wondered how you did it...
Thanks for the "in process" pics, now I know...
Excellent stuff, don't let the ankle-biters get ya down!
Good to see you on the Forum again.

BobC

bubbajoexxx

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-05-2003 03:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for bubbajoexxxClick Here to visit bubbajoexxx's HomePageSend a Private Message to bubbajoexxxEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
started mock up of the side pannels that will be replaced with scoops once the lower rocker extentions are complete
Smoooooth GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-05-2003 03:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Smoooooth GTSend a Private Message to Smoooooth GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I meant Batboy.. Who put Batman... Been smokin' to much I guess!
Dennis LaGrua

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 328
Rate this member

Report this Post10-05-2003 08:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Dennis LaGruaSend a Private Message to Dennis LaGruaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'll give Bubba Joe and A+ for creativity but I doubt if the idea of a Fiero station wagon will ever catch on. Adding weight is bound to slow you down and cost you a few tenths in the 1/4 mile. That could cost you a critical win. However, as the saying goes " one mans food is another mans poison".

------------------
87GT 3.4 Turbo Best 0-60 5.2 seconds
http://www.turbochargerpower.com/turbo.htm

Gordo

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 114
Rate this member

Report this Post10-05-2003 09:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GordoSend a Private Message to GordoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Lots of hard work but looking good. Keep the posts coming. I didn't thing that your were serious at first.

------------------

Alex4mula

Feedback score:    (11)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 153
Rate this member

Report this Post10-05-2003 09:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Alex4mulaSend a Private Message to Alex4mulaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Wow! This guy is definitely very ingenious! What about a Fiero pickup? This pic kind of looks like the Aus GM Holden, doesn't it?

------------------
Palm Beach Fieros
http://pbfieros.tripod.com

bubbajoexxx

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-05-2003 10:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for bubbajoexxxClick Here to visit bubbajoexxx's HomePageSend a Private Message to bubbajoexxxEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I thank you but I dont think 25 lbs of fiberglass will hurt that much the weight of the car has not increased much as there was as much cut out as put back in the new trans is lighter the engine is 30 lbs heavier and the relocated rads will weigh almost the same as the original the under car cooling tube will be removed and the front filled for a trunk
madcurl

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 314
Rate this member

Report this Post10-07-2003 03:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey bubbajoexx, what are you using for the trunk section? are you going to add a cut trunk section deck from another Fiero and glass/weld it between the (2) parts? Was the rear clip hard to take off? If so, do you have any additional pics?
Bobert

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-07-2003 08:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BobertSend a Private Message to BobertEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
This project is a variation of a great theme, that being the Fiero. Maybe not for all Fiero fans but BubbaJoe is an innovative thinker and a mechanical genius. He doesn't follow, he leads and challenges conventional thinking.

Awesome work Joe!

PFF
System Bot
bubbajoexxx

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-08-2003 09:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for bubbajoexxxClick Here to visit bubbajoexxx's HomePageSend a Private Message to bubbajoexxxEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
madcurl
will use 2 decks and section them together and will post pics as to how it is done will also be raising the rear quarters to make the sedan delivery look
madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-08-2003 05:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey thanks bubbajoexxx, I'm looking forward to your pics. I too wanted to extend part of the trunk deck lid and rear side panels, but not as extensive as yours. There are a lot of wrecked Fieros in Bakersfield junk yard, so the parts are no problem....getting the (2)trunk decks molded togethere is the biggest question for me?
SeattleRedFormula

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-08-2003 08:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SeattleRedFormulaSend a Private Message to SeattleRedFormulaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Have you guys seen the 1970's movie, "Harold and Maude"? Rich kid is obsessed with death and converts his E-type Jag (I think) into a hearse. It looks cool. This one also reminds me of the old Volvo P1800 and the BMW Z3. Great idea.
Savagery

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 58
Rate this member

Report this Post10-08-2003 08:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SavageryClick Here to visit Savagery's HomePageSend a Private Message to SavageryEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Wow, I thought you were joking. Let us all pray for that poor, poor fiero.
bubbajoexxx

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-08-2003 08:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for bubbajoexxxClick Here to visit bubbajoexxx's HomePageSend a Private Message to bubbajoexxxEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
these are the heart of the swap DELLortos=one carb per cylinder

bubbajoexxx

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-08-2003 08:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for bubbajoexxxClick Here to visit bubbajoexxx's HomePageSend a Private Message to bubbajoexxxEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

bubbajoexxx

1630 posts
Member since Aug 2003
by the way this is the engine
madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-09-2003 01:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey bubbajoexxx, those Dell-lortos carbs, are those the ones that are going onto the Northstar? What gains are there compared to the normal fuel injection?
pred1tor83

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 92
Rate this member

Report this Post10-09-2003 02:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pred1tor83Send a Private Message to pred1tor83Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
at first i thought u were joking!

KEEP US POSTED!!

------------------

(sig complements of Nebiros88)
Got a Job, a V6 Manual FIERO! ...All I need now is a Girlfriend

crzyone

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 176
Rate this member

Report this Post10-09-2003 07:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for crzyoneSend a Private Message to crzyoneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
That looks like alot of work Joe, should have rebuilt te frame and stuck a superduty in that Indy!

Yes, it is an Indy

Cheever3000

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 178
Rate this member

Report this Post10-09-2003 07:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Cheever3000Send a Private Message to Cheever3000Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
So, you don't need to vent the engine compartment with grills or scoops or something? And talk about blind spots!

I just don't know. Oh well, as long as you're having fun.

PFF
System Bot
bubbajoexxx

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-09-2003 08:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for bubbajoexxxClick Here to visit bubbajoexxx's HomePageSend a Private Message to bubbajoexxxEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
madcurl

as of yet there are no hacks for the engine as it is an 01 so this was the next best

bubbajoexxx

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-09-2003 08:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for bubbajoexxxClick Here to visit bubbajoexxx's HomePageSend a Private Message to bubbajoexxxEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

bubbajoexxx

1630 posts
Member since Aug 2003
Cheever3000

there are no inner panels to stop air flow and there are side scoops being made and a roof vent for air flow and there will be side windows and a rear window as well working on the upper body now hope to have it done by next week

bubbajoexxx

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-11-2003 07:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for bubbajoexxxClick Here to visit bubbajoexxx's HomePageSend a Private Message to bubbajoexxxEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
rear is now framed and glassed and rear of roof attached now have to fill in the roof and part of the sides so windows can be installed
Oneredfiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-11-2003 07:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for OneredfieroClick Here to visit Oneredfiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to OneredfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Wow. I'm speachless. Where in canada are you? I would realy like to see this think in person. Cool I can speak. Very nice work.

------------------

mrfixit58

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 113
Rate this member

Report this Post10-11-2003 07:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mrfixit58Send a Private Message to mrfixit58Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
While the "wagon" concept is certainly unique, I'm really pumped about the carb'ed N*. What are you using to run the ignition?

way cool, Joe!

------------------
Roy

double-click on this link to follow my interior build-up
[URL=https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum1/HTML/023174.html]
https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum2/HTML/031255.html
*** UPDATED 1/24/03 ***

Aslo Check: https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum1/HTML/023174.html

Blue 87 GT w/ 4th generation Firebird interior.
Suncoast Fieros

Judged "Best Custom Interior" at the 20th Anniversary Show - 7/2003

bubbajoexxx

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-11-2003 07:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for bubbajoexxxClick Here to visit bubbajoexxx's HomePageSend a Private Message to bubbajoexxxEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
im going to try the coil pack if I can get it to work if not have found a way to install a dist the timming cover
bubbajoexxx

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-11-2003 07:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for bubbajoexxxClick Here to visit bubbajoexxx's HomePageSend a Private Message to bubbajoexxxEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

bubbajoexxx

1630 posts
Member since Aug 2003
Oneredfiero
Toronto Ontario Canada
Convertable Indy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-11-2003 07:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Convertable IndySend a Private Message to Convertable IndyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
GREAT idea! Hey can someone photoshop a fastback delivery wagon? Keep the pics coming!

------------------

Smoooooth GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-12-2003 10:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Smoooooth GTSend a Private Message to Smoooooth GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by bubbajoexxx:

rear is now framed and glassed and rear of roof attached now have to fill in the roof and part of the sides so windows can be installed

I guess Cananda is too fer' for me to come up and lend a hand... IT IS GOING TO BE AWESOME!!

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 78 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29   30   31   32   33   34   35   36   37   38   39   40   41   42   43   44   45   46   47   48   49   50   51   52   53   54   55   56   57   58   59   60   61   62   63   64   65   66   67   68   69   70   71   72   73   74   75   76   77   78 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock