Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Construction Zone
  newest project (Page 48)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 78 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29   30   31   32   33   34   35   36   37   38   39   40   41   42   43   44   45   46   47   48   49   50   51   52   53   54   55   56   57   58   59   60   61   62   63   64   65   66   67   68   69   70   71   72   73   74   75   76   77   78 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
newest project by bubbajoexxx
Started on: 09-12-2003 06:18 PM
Replies: 3111 (374102 views)
Last post by: Trinten on 04-23-2023 11:02 PM
bubbajoexxx

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 112
Rate this member

Report this Post08-07-2006 09:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for bubbajoexxxClick Here to visit bubbajoexxx's HomePageSend a Private Message to bubbajoexxxEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I will make a better one when they are in the car
IP: Logged
NY_FIERO

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-09-2006 07:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NY_FIEROClick Here to visit NY_FIERO's HomePageSend a Private Message to NY_FIEROEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
that vid rocks...
I can't wait to see it complete!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'd like to thank you and Canada for your talent with cars and beer-crafting..
PBJ

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 147
Rate this member

Report this Post08-10-2006 09:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PBJSend a Private Message to PBJEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
So is your creation making its way over to London for the show this weekend? I am sure with your modifications a trophy would be in order. That and lots of folks would love to see it.

Sure is nice to have the decent weather to work outside lately.

Pete

------------------

bubbajoexxx

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-10-2006 12:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for bubbajoexxxClick Here to visit bubbajoexxx's HomePageSend a Private Message to bubbajoexxxEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by PBJ:

So is your creation making its way over to London for the show this weekend? I am sure with your modifications a trophy would be in order. That and lots of folks would love to see it.

Sure is nice to have the decent weather to work outside lately.

Pete

my new intake is not complete yet so the car wont be moving this weekend untill the work is complete
but thanks for the invitation
bubbajoexxx

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-10-2006 12:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for bubbajoexxxClick Here to visit bubbajoexxx's HomePageSend a Private Message to bubbajoexxxEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

bubbajoexxx

1630 posts
Member since Aug 2003

Originally posted by NY_FIERO:

that vid rocks...
I can't wait to see it complete!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'd like to thank you and Canada for your talent with cars and beer-crafting..

cheers and beers
thank you
motoracer838

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 83
Rate this member

Report this Post08-10-2006 11:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for motoracer838Send a Private Message to motoracer838Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by bubbajoexxx:

cheers and beers
thank you

Hey Joe, (Yeah I know I get that a lot to.) you stole part of one of my sigs. ha ha.

Cheers Beers n Gearz. Joe
bubbajoexxx

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-11-2006 10:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for bubbajoexxxClick Here to visit bubbajoexxx's HomePageSend a Private Message to bubbajoexxxEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by motoracer838:

Hey Joe, (Yeah I know I get that a lot to.) you stole part of one of my sigs. ha ha.

Cheers Beers n Gearz. Joe

suprising how a beer gardens greating gets around well known around Ontario
Bobert

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-11-2006 02:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BobertSend a Private Message to BobertEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey Joe, where are you going with that wrench in your hand?
bubbajoexxx

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-11-2006 05:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for bubbajoexxxClick Here to visit bubbajoexxx's HomePageSend a Private Message to bubbajoexxxEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Bobert:

Hey Joe, where are you going with that wrench in your hand?

changing my mind LOL
Bobert

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-11-2006 06:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BobertSend a Private Message to BobertEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
bubbajoexxx

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-11-2006 09:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for bubbajoexxxClick Here to visit bubbajoexxx's HomePageSend a Private Message to bubbajoexxxEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
put the lights into the car and tested them here are the results

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5qn_6SYz2Ls

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sjKZE7jFTGo
PFF
System Bot
metoady

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-12-2006 01:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for metoadyClick Here to visit metoady's HomePageSend a Private Message to metoadyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
humm the lights remind me of a speeding ticket.......

--------------------------------------------------------------
Hey Bob , you know that red light we past.....
Its following us !!!!!!!!
bubbajoexxx

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-12-2006 12:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for bubbajoexxxClick Here to visit bubbajoexxx's HomePageSend a Private Message to bubbajoexxxEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
started to replace the deck lid to a one piece unit no steel splice here are the pics

Fiero_Adam

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-12-2006 10:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero_AdamSend a Private Message to Fiero_AdamEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The lights look pretty neat like that. Good job.

-------------------

[This message has been edited by Fiero_Adam (edited 08-12-2006).]

bubbajoexxx

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-15-2006 12:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for bubbajoexxxClick Here to visit bubbajoexxx's HomePageSend a Private Message to bubbajoexxxEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
will start to bond the new rear deck lid together today and will post pics later
bubbajoexxx

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-15-2006 09:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for bubbajoexxxClick Here to visit bubbajoexxx's HomePageSend a Private Message to bubbajoexxxEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

bubbajoexxx

1630 posts
Member since Aug 2003
using a good 2 part epoxy bonding adhesive the deck lid is now all SMC with no metal to rust extra work but worth it in the long run

a thick bead is needed to make a good bond

a few clamps and 10 min. and it is on for good
tomorrow I will sand and fill the old spioler holes then prime it the mount the spoiler

[This message has been edited by bubbajoexxx (edited 08-15-2006).]

bubbajoexxx

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-19-2006 09:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for bubbajoexxxClick Here to visit bubbajoexxx's HomePageSend a Private Message to bubbajoexxxEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
started the new exhaust today so i can install the new tips
bubbajoexxx

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-21-2006 06:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for bubbajoexxxClick Here to visit bubbajoexxx's HomePageSend a Private Message to bubbajoexxxEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
finished the exhaust today will post pics tomorrow with all the heat paint done
Erik

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 168
Rate this member

Report this Post08-21-2006 09:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ErikSend a Private Message to ErikEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I can't wait !!

NY_FIERO

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-22-2006 07:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NY_FIEROClick Here to visit NY_FIERO's HomePageSend a Private Message to NY_FIEROEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

today is here and I'm drewling hehehe
BTW....... I'm sampling some of your countries beer... gain hehehe
bubbajoexxx

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-23-2006 01:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for bubbajoexxxClick Here to visit bubbajoexxx's HomePageSend a Private Message to bubbajoexxxEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
here is the ehaust but still need to paint it been buisy doing the brake swap on another members car and also waiting for the special paint to come in .

the tips will exit directly under the plate

PFF
System Bot
madcurl

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 314
Rate this member

Report this Post08-23-2006 01:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

using a good 2 part epoxy bonding adhesive the deck lid is now all SMC with no metal to rust extra work but worth it in the long run

a few clamps and 10 min. and it is on for good
tomorrow I will sand and fill the old spioler holes then prime it the mount the spoiler

Hey Bubbajoexxx, where did you get the side wings from? Are they removable from the part you got them from?
bubbajoexxx

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-23-2006 01:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for bubbajoexxxClick Here to visit bubbajoexxx's HomePageSend a Private Message to bubbajoexxxEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
fully removable they are from a dodge daytona 88

[This message has been edited by bubbajoexxx (edited 08-23-2006).]

madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-23-2006 02:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

fully removable they are from a dodge daytona 88

Thanks. How much are the Dodge D wing-thingie?

trots

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-23-2006 02:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for trotsSend a Private Message to trotsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
cant wait to see this car finished. its going to blow people away!

------------------

bubbajoexxx

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-23-2006 08:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for bubbajoexxxClick Here to visit bubbajoexxx's HomePageSend a Private Message to bubbajoexxxEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by madcurl:

Thanks. How much are the Dodge D wing-thingie?

got the set on the car for 50 bucks from a local scrap yard they are plentifull 85 to 89
crzyone

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 176
Rate this member

Report this Post08-24-2006 05:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for crzyoneSend a Private Message to crzyoneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Joe! After making those beautiful headers you used crush bent exhaust pipe to the mufflers and tips? Say it aint so!

------------------

Buy a fiero, become a mechanic
3.4 dohc Install
Sub Install
Northstar Install

bubbajoexxx

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-24-2006 07:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for bubbajoexxxClick Here to visit bubbajoexxx's HomePageSend a Private Message to bubbajoexxxEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by crzyone:

Joe! After making those beautiful headers you used crush bent exhaust pipe to the mufflers and tips? Say it aint so!

these pipes are 21 inches long and the lack of good mandrel benders here I hade no choice but the pipes to the tips are mandrell bent and flush weleded as soon as I find some one who can mandrel bend the top pipes i will change them
Bobert

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-24-2006 12:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BobertSend a Private Message to BobertEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Thanks to Bubba my Fiero now has 12" Corvette brakes up front and 11.25" Eldorado/Lebaron on the rear. That's a lot of "whoa" power.
The swap went pretty smooth. It sure helps a lot to have someone wih his mechanical ability help out.

------------------

bubbajoexxx

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-24-2006 01:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for bubbajoexxxClick Here to visit bubbajoexxx's HomePageSend a Private Message to bubbajoexxxEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Thanks to Bubba my Fiero now has 12" Corvette brakes up front and 11.25" Eldorado/Lebaron on the rear. That's a lot of "whoa" power.
The swap went pretty smooth. It sure helps a lot to have someone wih his mechanical ability help out.

glad to help out you have helped me out quit alot as well so thank you Bob
bubbajoexxx

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-24-2006 01:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for bubbajoexxxClick Here to visit bubbajoexxx's HomePageSend a Private Message to bubbajoexxxEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

bubbajoexxx

1630 posts
Member since Aug 2003
here is how the exhaust will be finished

[This message has been edited by bubbajoexxx (edited 08-24-2006).]

PFF
System Bot
x-thumpr-x

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-24-2006 07:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for x-thumpr-xSend a Private Message to x-thumpr-xEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Bobert,
your alive! Long time no see. How's you Fiero doing anyways. ready for the road yet?
Bobert

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-28-2006 01:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BobertSend a Private Message to BobertEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Alive and well! Been busy with the family and job.
The car just needs a clutch slave cylinder (going in today) and insurance (need an appraisal first) and then it's on the road.
How is your car ?
madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-28-2006 07:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Nice pipes.
bubbajoexxx

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-28-2006 09:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for bubbajoexxxClick Here to visit bubbajoexxx's HomePageSend a Private Message to bubbajoexxxEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by madcurl:

Nice pipes.

the hardest part is conecting to the mufflers
ryan.hess

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 319
Rate this member

Report this Post08-28-2006 09:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ryan.hessSend a Private Message to ryan.hessEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I see the perfect place for a crossover for that true exotic sound.

btw, you may have mentioend this before, but what plug wires are you using?

[This message has been edited by ryan.hess (edited 08-28-2006).]

NY_FIERO

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-30-2006 08:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NY_FIEROClick Here to visit NY_FIERO's HomePageSend a Private Message to NY_FIEROEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
bmp
bubbajoexxx

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-31-2006 12:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for bubbajoexxxClick Here to visit bubbajoexxx's HomePageSend a Private Message to bubbajoexxxEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by ryan.hess:

I see the perfect place for a crossover for that true exotic sound.

btw, you may have mentioend this before, but what plug wires are you using?

mallory wires with msd ends and caddy sparkplug boots I bought a 1000 foot roll of mallory 8.8 wire and ends separate to make my own
bubbajoexxx

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-31-2006 12:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for bubbajoexxxClick Here to visit bubbajoexxx's HomePageSend a Private Message to bubbajoexxxEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

bubbajoexxx

1630 posts
Member since Aug 2003

Originally posted by NY_FIERO:

bmp

will be going out tomorrow to pick up a complete front suspension from another fiero tomorrow to start building the front coil over setup for the car
ryan.hess

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 319
Rate this member

Report this Post08-31-2006 01:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ryan.hessSend a Private Message to ryan.hessEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

mallory wires with msd ends and caddy sparkplug boots I bought a 1000 foot roll of mallory 8.8 wire and ends separate to make my own

Cool. So the boots are removable without too much trouble? Any problems with the larger dia wire?
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 78 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29   30   31   32   33   34   35   36   37   38   39   40   41   42   43   44   45   46   47   48   49   50   51   52   53   54   55   56   57   58   59   60   61   62   63   64   65   66   67   68   69   70   71   72   73   74   75   76   77   78 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock