Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Construction Zone
  newest project (Page 27)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 78 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29   30   31   32   33   34   35   36   37   38   39   40   41   42   43   44   45   46   47   48   49   50   51   52   53   54   55   56   57   58   59   60   61   62   63   64   65   66   67   68   69   70   71   72   73   74   75   76   77   78 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
newest project by bubbajoexxx
Started on: 09-12-2003 06:18 PM
Replies: 3111 (374096 views)
Last post by: Trinten on 04-23-2023 11:02 PM
Formula88

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 554
Rate this member

Report this Post12-26-2004 01:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Formula88Send a Private Message to Formula88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by bubbajoexxx:

OH10fiero

and this mite be my next if I ever have the money the ultimit rebody for a Fiero
Know as the worlds sexiest car rear engine transverse mounted here is a pic

perfectly souted for the Fiero platform with a 5 inch front stretch

Ok, who do I have to kill to get you to build one for me?

IP: Logged
bubbajoexxx

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 112
Rate this member

Report this Post12-27-2004 12:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for bubbajoexxxClick Here to visit bubbajoexxx's HomePageSend a Private Message to bubbajoexxxEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I will be starting the proto type some time next year and once it is done I will then decide if I will make it avalable as a kit so stay tuned
Formula88

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 554
Rate this member

Report this Post12-27-2004 12:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Formula88Send a Private Message to Formula88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I was just watching a Top Gear Lamborghini episode with the Miura. What an incredible automobile. V12, top speed 180, and in the 1960's!! Beautiful styling, although it could use more modern rubber.

I loved a couple of the interesting bits they mentioned about the car....

"The fuel tank is over the front wheels, so as you run low on petrol the front end goes light and you can't steer. Nice."
"...and every once in a while the carbureators will spit some petrol on the exhaust and the whole car will go up in flames."

Sounds like a great candidate for a Fiero rebody.

ezramore

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-29-2004 10:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ezramoreSend a Private Message to ezramoreEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
bump
MinnGreenGT

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 274
Rate this member

Report this Post12-29-2004 11:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MinnGreenGTClick Here to visit MinnGreenGT's HomePageSend a Private Message to MinnGreenGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by FierOmar:

There is a guy from the Lakeville, MN area that races one in vintage races.

Whoa - that's literally just up the road from me (I actually graduated from Lakeville HS)... Now I'm trying to recall if I've seen that car in any vintage races - I'll have to keep my eye out for it now!

bubbajoexxx

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-29-2004 06:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for bubbajoexxxClick Here to visit bubbajoexxx's HomePageSend a Private Message to bubbajoexxxEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hollidays are almost over and it will be time to get back to work on the rear suspension setup
I want toget it ready to install so I can make the upper mounting pioints for the upper control arms :l

[This message has been edited by bubbajoexxx (edited 12-29-2004).]

bubbajoexxx

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-05-2005 05:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for bubbajoexxxClick Here to visit bubbajoexxx's HomePageSend a Private Message to bubbajoexxxEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
bubba get to work needed a reminder LOL
FieroWannaBe

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-05-2005 07:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroWannaBeSend a Private Message to FieroWannaBeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
i just got a reminder of this kit car, it looks like a familiar setup it has a c5vette suspension, space frame chassis, porsche transmision, and a GM V8 in the trunk! weighs around 2500 too! Well looks like this car of this car being built will be just as bad ass as this
http://factoryfive.com/table/ffrkits/GTM/GTMkit.html
bubbajoexxx

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-07-2005 09:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for bubbajoexxxClick Here to visit bubbajoexxx's HomePageSend a Private Message to bubbajoexxxEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have seen it and have the package on Factory % products they make great poducts
lou_dias

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 67
Rate this member

Report this Post01-08-2005 02:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for lou_diasSend a Private Message to lou_diasEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I have seen it and have the package on Factory % products they make great poducts

their facility is 1/2 hour drive from me, my brother used to be in there shipping and receiving dept and I did some computer work for them...I tried to get them to do Fiero kits... Didn't work though

NY_FIERO

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-10-2005 10:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for NY_FIEROClick Here to visit NY_FIERO's HomePageSend a Private Message to NY_FIEROEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
you are crazy..... (bump)
PFF
System Bot
bubbajoexxx

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-12-2005 03:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for bubbajoexxxClick Here to visit bubbajoexxx's HomePageSend a Private Message to bubbajoexxxEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

got my new gass cap cover today and will start molding a holder for it to mount it into the body

Bobert

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-12-2005 03:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BobertSend a Private Message to BobertEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Hey that's mine !!! J/K (I wish)
bubbajoexxx

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-13-2005 07:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for bubbajoexxxClick Here to visit bubbajoexxx's HomePageSend a Private Message to bubbajoexxxEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I finished the mounting tub and now have to put in the screw mounts into it so I can mount it into the body

BobadooFunk

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 128
Rate this member

Report this Post01-13-2005 08:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BobadooFunkClick Here to visit BobadooFunk's HomePageSend a Private Message to BobadooFunkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
looks like a toilet......=P
jstricker

Feedback score:    (11)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 370
Rate this member

Report this Post01-13-2005 09:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jstrickerSend a Private Message to jstrickerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
That looks pretty slick. Almost aviation-ish. I can't tell, is the release cable operated or electric?

On a side note, on your corvette brake upgrade, are the rear caliper brackets '88 or '87, if one is using the '88 calipers. My thinking would be the '88's, but thought I'd check.

John Stricker

I finished the mounting tub and now have to put in the screw mounts into it so I can mount it into the body

Stinkin_V8

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-14-2005 10:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Stinkin_V8Send a Private Message to Stinkin_V8Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Is that the cover of a CD spindle you used for a mold? Very clever! Keep up the good work, I have been enjoying this thread for a long time. I don't think you should ever finish the car 'cause then I wouldn't get to watch the updates.

Jake_Dragon

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 403
Rate this member

Report this Post01-14-2005 05:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jake_DragonSend a Private Message to Jake_DragonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Stinkin_V8:

Is that the cover of a CD spindle you used for a mold? Very clever! Keep up the good work, I have been enjoying this thread for a long time. I don't think you should ever finish the car 'cause then I wouldn't get to watch the updates.

I was thinking Tupperware bowl
Nice job what is it off of?

Bobert

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-14-2005 06:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BobertSend a Private Message to BobertEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
2 litre icecream tub worked great
Bobert

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-14-2005 06:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BobertSend a Private Message to BobertEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Bobert

371 posts
Member since Jan 2002
jstricker

if you are using 87 calipers use 87 brackets if using the 88 calipers use the 88 brackets the both work with the adapter on the rear

[This message has been edited by Bobert (edited 01-14-2005).]

Bobert

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-14-2005 06:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BobertSend a Private Message to BobertEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Bobert

371 posts
Member since Jan 2002
Jake_Dragon

audi tt gas cap solid aluminum no plastic

PFF
System Bot
jstricker

Feedback score:    (11)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 370
Rate this member

Report this Post01-14-2005 07:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jstrickerSend a Private Message to jstrickerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks Bobert, those are the last pieces I'm missing and that's what I figured, use the '88 brackets with the '88 calipers. The '88 brackets are still a good GM P/N, the '87 are discontinued.

Thanks again

John Stricker

Originally posted by Bobert:

jstricker

if you are using 87 calipers use 87 brackets if using the 88 calipers use the 88 brackets the both work with the adapter on the rear

Jake_Dragon

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 403
Rate this member

Report this Post01-14-2005 08:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jake_DragonSend a Private Message to Jake_DragonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Bobert:

Jake_Dragon

audi tt gas cap solid aluminum no plastic

I was talking about what he used as a mold.
Thanks for identifying the door, cant wait to see how it looks installed.

bubbajoexxx

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-15-2005 12:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for bubbajoexxxClick Here to visit bubbajoexxx's HomePageSend a Private Message to bubbajoexxxEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
2 litre icecream tub worked great as a mold
madcurl

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 314
Rate this member

Report this Post01-17-2005 01:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Nice work. I see this project must be getting to yah. I notice the roll of Tums. Just send the car to CA, I'll take it from here.

[This message has been edited by madcurl (edited 01-17-2005).]

bubbajoexxx

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-21-2005 06:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for bubbajoexxxClick Here to visit bubbajoexxx's HomePageSend a Private Message to bubbajoexxxEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
madcurl
no just so cold its hard to get any work in Im hopping for some warmer weather so I can get some work done
MDFierolvr

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 76
Rate this member

Report this Post01-21-2005 08:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MDFierolvrSend a Private Message to MDFierolvrEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I just found this thread, kinda sad because I wasn't intent on the updates until now. But I will be watching this thread like a hawk. I just have a question or two concerning the dash. I am seriously debating whether or not I should put one of those in my car... I really want to but im not sure that I am as electrically gifted as most others. How much time did you spend wiring your car? and is it a project that could be taken on by a few semi-experienced people? I have a couple of friends who are better at wiring than me and they said they could lend a hand, this is why i ask. THX

------------------
86' SE packing the 3.4L

Long Live BUCKEYE LIFE

mrfixit58

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 113
Rate this member

Report this Post01-22-2005 08:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for mrfixit58Send a Private Message to mrfixit58Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by MDFierolvr:

I just found this thread, kinda sad because I wasn't intent on the updates until now. But I will be watching this thread like a hawk. I just have a question or two concerning the dash. I am seriously debating whether or not I should put one of those in my car... I really want to but im not sure that I am as electrically gifted as most others. How much time did you spend wiring your car? and is it a project that could be taken on by a few semi-experienced people? I have a couple of friends who are better at wiring than me and they said they could lend a hand, this is why i ask. THX

If you're really interested in doing the dash swap, double-click on the link in my signiture and follow jscott1 and mrfixit58's build-up. If you fast forward to the last page, you'll see what jscott1 is doing to make the gauge cluster a plug-n-play task.

Enjoy,

------------------
Roy

double-click on this link to follow my interior build-up //www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum1/HTML/023174.html

Blue 87 GT w/ 4th generation Firebird interior.
Suncoast Fieros

Judged "Best Custom Interior" at the 20th Anniversary Show @ Pontiac, Mich - 7/2003
Judged "Best Custom Interior" at the 8th Annual Fiero Fun Weekend @ Daytona - 3/2004

bubbajoexxx

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-26-2005 06:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for bubbajoexxxClick Here to visit bubbajoexxx's HomePageSend a Private Message to bubbajoexxxEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
the dash swap is more time consuming than hard if you take your time and use the infor on the other threads you will get though it unscaved
Bobby Amos Albrecht

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-26-2005 10:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Bobby Amos AlbrechtSend a Private Message to Bobby Amos AlbrechtEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
HI Joe Bobby here I'm always looking for you on here because your always doing so much and it's really cool . Joe formatted my hard drive and lost your e-mail address so if you could send me a note. I'm doing fine just got new rear rubber on my car yesterday always love driveing it.
bubbajoexxx

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-30-2005 06:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for bubbajoexxxClick Here to visit bubbajoexxx's HomePageSend a Private Message to bubbajoexxxEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
got my remote for my acceseries today a 4 channel should be enough to rune the extras and get ride of extra switches

PFF
System Bot
ezramore

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-31-2005 09:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ezramoreSend a Private Message to ezramoreEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
wow suprised to see a colapsable antenna on a keychain remote. that think must have some descent range. Mine is a clarion and never works unless i am withing about 5 feet of the car. hows the weather out there. i know i speak for many here that i cant wait to see the project pick back up.

------------------
Ezra
88 Fiero 2M4

bubbajoexxx

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-31-2005 06:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for bubbajoexxxClick Here to visit bubbajoexxx's HomePageSend a Private Message to bubbajoexxxEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
finaly got some work done today replaced the rear bumper and molded in the TT shifter into the firebird consol looks good now if I can get pip working again I will post the pics
Fiero5

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 367
Rate this member

Report this Post01-31-2005 09:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero5Click Here to visit Fiero5's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Cool! More pics
bubbajoexxx

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-31-2005 10:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for bubbajoexxxClick Here to visit bubbajoexxx's HomePageSend a Private Message to bubbajoexxxEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
http://members.fortunecity.com/bubbajoexx2/id35.htm

here is a link to the newest work done still dont have pip workin

NotAFieroAnyLonger

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 255
Rate this member

Report this Post01-31-2005 10:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NotAFieroAnyLongerSend a Private Message to NotAFieroAnyLongerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Very very nice looking.... Looks stock!

------------------
"EuroSmooth Fiberglass Products"

bubbajoexxx

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-31-2005 11:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for bubbajoexxxClick Here to visit bubbajoexxx's HomePageSend a Private Message to bubbajoexxxEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
thanks for posting one of the pics the open area will be filled in with brushed aluminum and the power miror switch and the window switches
bubbajoexxx

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-01-2005 09:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for bubbajoexxxClick Here to visit bubbajoexxx's HomePageSend a Private Message to bubbajoexxxEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
got my old laptop working and am posting the pics from yesterday

bubbajoexxx

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-01-2005 09:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for bubbajoexxxClick Here to visit bubbajoexxx's HomePageSend a Private Message to bubbajoexxxEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

bubbajoexxx

1630 posts
Member since Aug 2003
if nice today wil swap out the front bumper and install the shifter

------------------

ezramore

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-01-2005 10:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ezramoreSend a Private Message to ezramoreEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
uh oh looks like the exaust tips might be a little crooked.

------------------
Ezra
88 Fiero 2M4

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 78 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29   30   31   32   33   34   35   36   37   38   39   40   41   42   43   44   45   46   47   48   49   50   51   52   53   54   55   56   57   58   59   60   61   62   63   64   65   66   67   68   69   70   71   72   73   74   75   76   77   78 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock