Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Construction Zone
  newest project (Page 26)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 78 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29   30   31   32   33   34   35   36   37   38   39   40   41   42   43   44   45   46   47   48   49   50   51   52   53   54   55   56   57   58   59   60   61   62   63   64   65   66   67   68   69   70   71   72   73   74   75   76   77   78 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
newest project by bubbajoexxx
Started on: 09-12-2003 06:18 PM
Replies: 3111 (374102 views)
Last post by: Trinten on 04-23-2023 11:02 PM
Bobert

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-16-2004 09:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BobertSend a Private Message to BobertEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
WOW! 1000 posts.

Congratulations Bubba. This guys work is just incredible. A man once said that Bubba works in a small garage (shed) but has a big garage in his head.

[This message has been edited by Bobert (edited 12-16-2004).]

IP: Logged
shop_rat45

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 111
Rate this member

Report this Post12-16-2004 09:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for shop_rat45Send a Private Message to shop_rat45Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bubbajoe, have you considered doing a cantilever (sp?) style suspension instead? It shouldn't be too hard would it? If not, how are you going to eliminate the rear tie rods? Great work!!!

Kris

bubbajoexxx

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 112
Rate this member

Report this Post12-16-2004 09:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for bubbajoexxxClick Here to visit bubbajoexxx's HomePageSend a Private Message to bubbajoexxxEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
shop_rat45
the vette suspension uses tie rods and have to be installed but because the a arms are square to the chassie there is no bump steer
bubbajoexxx

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-16-2004 09:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for bubbajoexxxClick Here to visit bubbajoexxx's HomePageSend a Private Message to bubbajoexxxEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

bubbajoexxx

1630 posts
Member since Aug 2003

Originally posted by Bobert:

WOW! 1000 posts.

Congratulations Bubba. This guys work is just incredible. A man once said that Bubba works in a small garage (shed) but has a big garage in his head.

no just a whole group of enginers in there

oddballracing

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-17-2004 09:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for oddballracingClick Here to visit oddballracing's HomePageSend a Private Message to oddballracingEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Simply incredable! I am among the throngs awaiting the completion of your project, not to metion gleening as much as possible for application on my own Fiero! With a N* motor, Porsche tranny, 'Vette suspension, and new interior I have to wonder, have you thought about entering your car in the Sport Compact Car Street Car Challange? I guarantee you'll get the vote of every member of this board to say the least!

Best of luck and keep up the good work! oh, and, when does the kit come out?! ;-)

Karl

------------------
Project Mazda TT (Turbo Truck)

topcat

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 148
Rate this member

Report this Post12-17-2004 10:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for topcatSend a Private Message to topcatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
You know I had not thought about it until reading the last post. This is the ultimate hybrid car.

- Firebird Dash
- Camaro Rear Hatch
- Northstar Engine
- Vette Suspension
- Porsche Tranny
- Custom Cradle
- Vett Wheels

What else? I know I missed something.

tesmith66

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 135
Rate this member

Report this Post12-17-2004 10:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for tesmith66Send a Private Message to tesmith66Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
American car & parts, German tranny, Canadian evil genius.

------------------
1986 SE 350 V8

bubbajoexxx

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-17-2004 02:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for bubbajoexxxClick Here to visit bubbajoexxx's HomePageSend a Private Message to bubbajoexxxEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by tesmith66:

now you did it my wife made take off my shirt to see if I had black wings

LOL

OH10fiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-17-2004 03:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for OH10fieroSend a Private Message to OH10fieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by tesmith66:

There appears to be some Italian designing in there as well.
Hey Bubba, you can probably make a little off your creation by charging a fee for a one mile drive in it, I know I would pay to be seen driving the car.

bubbajoexxx

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-17-2004 07:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for bubbajoexxxClick Here to visit bubbajoexxx's HomePageSend a Private Message to bubbajoexxxEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
OH10fiero

and this mite be my next if I ever have the money the ultimit rebody for a Fiero
Know as the worlds sexiest car rear engine transverse mounted here is a pic

perfectly souted for the Fiero platform with a 5 inch front stretch

bubbajoexxx

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-17-2004 07:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for bubbajoexxxClick Here to visit bubbajoexxx's HomePageSend a Private Message to bubbajoexxxEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

bubbajoexxx

1630 posts
Member since Aug 2003
here is the latest so far we positioned the rear a arms and tacked the brackets in place for final welding and trial fitted the arms and uprights

and made up an engine cross support so we can remove the old cradle

PFF
System Bot
Dowdian

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-17-2004 08:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DowdianClick Here to visit Dowdian's HomePageSend a Private Message to DowdianEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by bubbajoexxx:

this mite be my next if I ever have the money the ultimit rebody for a Fiero
Know as the worlds sexiest car rear engine transverse mounted

perfectly souted for the Fiero platform with a 5 inch front stretch

daaaamn! I'm sold.

------------------
Dowdian
Chopped up, broken down, bashed in 88 GT that I love dearly.

fierce_gt

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-17-2004 10:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierce_gtSend a Private Message to fierce_gtEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
never been a fan of the miura(sp?) myself. i've alsways thought of it as the lambo that wasn't cool looking, lol.
but it did get sexiest car on discovery channel
bubbajoexxx

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-17-2004 11:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for bubbajoexxxClick Here to visit bubbajoexxx's HomePageSend a Private Message to bubbajoexxxEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
for being built with is style in 1966 it was ahead of its time and the first rear engine transverse car of its kind
Will

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 237
Rate this member

Report this Post12-17-2004 11:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WillSend a Private Message to WillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I think it's a very attractive car, but it's also very similar to the GT40...

That transverse powertrain had its share of problems...

I do agree that the Fiero should have had the front wheels pushed further forward and had bigger fender bulges. That would also have freed up room in the footwells... maybe even for a pedal set that could be heel-toed.

[This message has been edited by Will (edited 12-18-2004).]

jscott1

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 415
Rate this member

Report this Post12-18-2004 12:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jscott1Send a Private Message to jscott1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Will:

I do agree that the Fiero should have had the front wheels pushed further forward...

That also would have prevented the nose from scraping on the slightest of inclines.

bubbajoexxx

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-18-2004 09:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for bubbajoexxxClick Here to visit bubbajoexxx's HomePageSend a Private Message to bubbajoexxxEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
the newest addition to my interior been waiting a long time to get this one

and no i wont sell it

[This message has been edited by bubbajoexxx (edited 12-18-2004).]

shop_rat45

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 111
Rate this member

Report this Post12-18-2004 10:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for shop_rat45Send a Private Message to shop_rat45Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

the newest addition to my interior been waiting a long time to get this one

and no i wont sell it

Audi TT??

bubbajoexxx

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-18-2004 11:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for bubbajoexxxClick Here to visit bubbajoexxx's HomePageSend a Private Message to bubbajoexxxEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by shop_rat45:

Audi TT??

yes and will be trimmed and also the consel as well to fit in

spearce

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-19-2004 10:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for spearceClick Here to visit spearce's HomePageSend a Private Message to spearceEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey Joe

I've been looking around and you can use an Audi 01E transaxle from a 2000 and up turbo or S series . It's a 6spd getrag and is suppose to hold 450 to 500 HP & torque uses the same shift linkage as the Fiero getrag ( works the same way ) and rewires no modification. One model in particular is best suited. It has a wider and hardened 1st gear set

Steve

FierOmar

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-19-2004 11:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FierOmarSend a Private Message to FierOmarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

for being built with is style in 1966 it was ahead of its time and the first rear engine transverse car of its kind

Actually, the Miura may not have been the first rear engine transverse car of its kind. The transverse mounted rear engined Unipower GT was initially produced as a sideline project by a truck conversion company in England and was introduced at the 1966 London racing car show. I was a tube frame design with a Mini Cooper drivetrane moved to the rear, effectively creating a midengine design.

The Unipower GT was one of the better looking specials and was quite expensive for its time, due to its having a fibreglass body bonded to a space frame chassis. A unique feature was the gear lever, mounted on the driver’s right side (on right hand drive cars... on the driver's left side on left hand drive cars). If you think that’s odd, the change pattern was back to front, resulting in first gear being where fourth normally is and vice versa. Now that would be interesting at the lights! (Took about 20-30 minutes of driving to get used to it.)

These models were renowned for their road holding and performance and continued the tradition established by the Mini, the donor of the good bits. A range of six versions was available starting at a basic kit and progressing to a race ready model. A total of 75 were made. The Unipower GT inspired other builders to release similar types of vehicles and some became quite successful in later years. Only a few of the Unipower GT's made it to North America.

I happened to find one in the early 70's. Kept it for about 4-5 years before I sold it. There is a guy from the Lakeville, MN area that races one in vintage races. A photo of his car can be seen here: http://www.minichallenge.minimania.com/entries/entrypix/LombardJ.jpg I have recently made contact with the owner of this car and determined that it is the same on that I used to own.

For additional photos, see: http://www.unipower-gt.com/ENG/36837_eng/36837_eng.htm The car depicted in these photos is purportedly the only left hand drive Unipower GT ever made. This is not accurate as my car was also left hand drive (VIN 96725) and I have seen photos of at least one other left hand drive model.

Remember, like the Miura, the Unipower GT was designed in the mid 60's. Mine was built in 1967. IMHO, very nice looking for its time. Looks a bit like a 3/4 size Lotus Europa. However, I must concede that the Miura was a better looking car... hard to beat those Italians when it come to design. BTW, if you want to see some nice shots of a Miura in action, check out the original version of "The Italian Job"... lot of early Mini Coopers as well.

------------------
FierOmar

PFF
System Bot
bubbajoexxx

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-19-2004 12:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for bubbajoexxxClick Here to visit bubbajoexxx's HomePageSend a Private Message to bubbajoexxxEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
FierOmar
production of the Miura was started in mid 65 for the 66 model year and was stated as the first of it kind as a production veicle
and I have both copies of the Italian Job the first being my favorite

[This message has been edited by bubbajoexxx (edited 12-19-2004).]

FierOmar

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-19-2004 12:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FierOmarSend a Private Message to FierOmarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

FierOmar
production of the Miura was started in mid 65 for the 66 model year and was stated as the first of it kind as a production veicle and I have both copies of the Italian Job the first being my favorite

Since the Unipower was unveiled at that 66 London show, I can only assume that it had been in the process of production for some time prior to that, particularly since it was a sideline for the company that actually produced it. I know that the Unipower was never mass produced... only about 75 in total. I don't know about the numbers for the Miura.

I also have both copies of The Italian Job, and the first is also my favorite (except that I prefer not to be left hanging at the end of a movie). Glad to see that we think alike... now if only I had your fabrication skills!

I seem to recall that the film critics gave the first version of The Italian Job a 5 TON rating when it was released. Always wondered what happened to the Miura.

------------------
FierOmar

[This message has been edited by FierOmar (edited 12-19-2004).]

Hairy_Fiero

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 72
User Banned

Report this Post12-19-2004 12:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Hairy_FieroSend a Private Message to Hairy_FieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by FierOmar:

The transverse mounted rear engined Unipower GT was initially produced as a sideline project by a truck conversion company in England and was introduced at the 1966 London racing car show. I was a tube frame design with a Mini Cooper drivetrane moved to the rear, effectively creating a midengine design.

The Unipower GT was one of the better looking specials and was quite expensive for its time, due to its having a fibreglass body bonded to a space frame chassis. A unique feature was the gear lever, mounted on the driver’s right side (on right hand drive cars... on the driver's left side on left hand drive cars). If you think that’s odd, the change.....

When you cut and paste 3/4's or more of your post it's probably a good idea to link everyone to your source(s)..

http://groups.msn.com/MiniFanClub/minivariantsandspecials.msnw

FierOmar

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-19-2004 12:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FierOmarSend a Private Message to FierOmarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Hairy_Fiero:

When you cut and paste 3/4's or more of your post it's probably a good idea to link everyone to your source(s)..
http://groups.msn.com/MiniFanClub/minivariantsandspecials.msnw

Not bad... but that was not my source. Keep searching. Are you suggesting that if something bears repeating it should not be?

------------------
FierOmar

bubbajoexxx

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-19-2004 12:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for bubbajoexxxClick Here to visit bubbajoexxx's HomePageSend a Private Message to bubbajoexxxEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
FierOmar
the Miura was actualy send down that cliff and was distroyed It was an original wreck purchased for the movie and there wasto the best of my knoledge 750 Miuras made

Quote from a noted lambo site

Lamborghini ended production of the Miura SV when it built s/n 4822 on October 12, 1973. Just over 750 Miuras were built.

The Miura came into the world as a chassis, and was first presented at the 1965 Trino Salone dell'Automobile (Turin Automobile Show) in November. That the reception was immediate and overwelming is not hard to understand. At that time the mid-engine layout was new; it had taken hold as the chassis of choice in various European racing classes, and had recently been introduced to fans of the Indy 500. As a road car, while not unheard of, it was rare; as a high powered road car it was nothing short of revolutionary.

more can be found here

http://www.web-cars.com/miura/

[This message has been edited by bubbajoexxx (edited 12-19-2004).]

FierOmar

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-19-2004 01:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FierOmarSend a Private Message to FierOmarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

FierOmar
the Miura was actualy send down that cliff and was distroyed It was an original wreck purchased for the movie and there wasto the best of my knoledge 750 Miuras made

Quote from a noted lambo site

Lamborghini ended production of the Miura SV when it built s/n 4822 on October 12, 1973. Just over 750 Miuras were built.

The Miura came into the world as a chassis, and was first presented at the 1965 Trino Salone dell'Automobile (Turin Automobile Show) in November. That the reception was immediate and overwelming is not hard to understand. At that time the mid-engine layout was new; it had taken hold as the chassis of choice in various European racing classes, and had recently been introduced to fans of the Indy 500. As a road car, while not unheard of, it was rare; as a high powered road car it was nothing short of revolutionary.

more can be found here

http://www.web-cars.com/miura/

There were other mid engine cars in production prior to 1965; the Porsche 904 comes to mind. See:
http://www.hillmanimages.com/912/904.html This wasn't the first midengine Porsche, but the earlier RSK was primarily for racing. See: http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Garage/5399/mc-p718.html

However, based upon the information you have provided, it appears that the Miura was the first transverse mounted. I can't think of another transverse mounted mid engine car prior to 64-65.

------------------
FierOmar

bubbajoexxx

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-19-2004 01:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for bubbajoexxxClick Here to visit bubbajoexxx's HomePageSend a Private Message to bubbajoexxxEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
FierOmar
I would agree with you that there were other rear engine apps but Miura was the first tranverse I have been a fan of the Miura as long as I can remember and when the Fiero came out I bought one and have owned them since
ezramore

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-20-2004 05:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ezramoreSend a Private Message to ezramoreEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
with the motor directly bolted to the frame you are going to feel every rev of the engine.
Jake_Dragon

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 403
Rate this member

Report this Post12-20-2004 05:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jake_DragonSend a Private Message to Jake_DragonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by ezramore:

with the motor directly bolted to the frame you are going to feel every rev of the engine.

SO

bubbajoexxx

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-20-2004 06:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for bubbajoexxxClick Here to visit bubbajoexxx's HomePageSend a Private Message to bubbajoexxxEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
ezramore
the engine is on mounts and not frame mounted
PFF
System Bot
ezramore

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-21-2004 10:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ezramoreSend a Private Message to ezramoreEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I will be mounting the cradle solid no rubber at all and the upper arms will be mounted to a renforced center frame rail with new mounting tabs and the shock towers removed and a new chassie stifener installed in there place

< sorry wasnt sure what was meant here at first.

i was thinking an engine that big directley mounted to the frame would do nome nasty frame twisting, not to mention shake you to pieces. i had an old ford i descided to mount without the rubber due to lack of space it was like the engine was in my lap. althought cool at first it became annoying for long drives quite fast.

------------------
Ezra
88 Fiero 2M4

bubbajoexxx

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-21-2004 12:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for bubbajoexxxClick Here to visit bubbajoexxx's HomePageSend a Private Message to bubbajoexxxEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
ezramore
the trans axle is mounted to the center frame rail and the engine to chev mounts on the cradle the cadle will be mounted with aluminum bushings in the front and the rear solid to the center frame rails to eliminate twisting

this is the rear trans mount

[This message has been edited by bubbajoexxx (edited 12-21-2004).]

bubbajoexxx

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-21-2004 06:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for bubbajoexxxClick Here to visit bubbajoexxx's HomePageSend a Private Message to bubbajoexxxEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

bubbajoexxx

1630 posts
Member since Aug 2003
picked up a 87 nose and rear bumper and round trim yesterday to be used on the stretch and will be making a new nose spoiler for the new front nose
bubbajoexxx

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-23-2004 10:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for bubbajoexxxClick Here to visit bubbajoexxx's HomePageSend a Private Message to bubbajoexxxEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
well I dont think I will get much done over the hollidays as we here in TO got snowed on 10 inches in my yard all cleaned but freezing rain has started now have to deal with the ice in the drive way . Guess i will have to wait till it clears up know
USFiero

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 109
Rate this member

Report this Post12-23-2004 07:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for USFieroSend a Private Message to USFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'd like to see a power sunroof mod. Staying with the Skull theme? Wish I was your neighbor, I'd be putting in all the hydraulic lifts for the front rear trunks, window rollup/down remote light show stuff (holograms, lasers, fog, skeleton hands popping out of consoles, flames of hell, whatever) This car is speshul. How 'bout the audio system?You're gonna polish those control arms, right?

------------------
Take a deep breath... smell that? It's a cleaner, fresher PFF!
***Custom 85 under construction, 87 Coupe in the driveway. The fun never ends!***

bubbajoexxx

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-24-2004 12:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for bubbajoexxxClick Here to visit bubbajoexxx's HomePageSend a Private Message to bubbajoexxxEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
got a full DVD and audio system by BOSS for the car and daul moniters one hiden in the dash air bag location and the other in the sun visor
bubbajoexxx

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-24-2004 01:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for bubbajoexxxClick Here to visit bubbajoexxx's HomePageSend a Private Message to bubbajoexxxEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

bubbajoexxx

1630 posts
Member since Aug 2003
heres a pic of what fell yesterday

good for Christmas but no good to work in as my drive way in the back of the house is solid Ice

bubbajoexxx

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-24-2004 01:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for bubbajoexxxClick Here to visit bubbajoexxx's HomePageSend a Private Message to bubbajoexxxEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

bubbajoexxx

1630 posts
Member since Aug 2003
Have a Happy Holiday
jscott1

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 415
Rate this member

Report this Post12-26-2004 02:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jscott1Send a Private Message to jscott1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

got a full DVD and audio system by BOSS for the car and daul moniters one hiden in the dash air bag location

Darn it! I wanted to be the first Fiero with this... Oh well, I have to come up with something else clever to be the first at.

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 78 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29   30   31   32   33   34   35   36   37   38   39   40   41   42   43   44   45   46   47   48   49   50   51   52   53   54   55   56   57   58   59   60   61   62   63   64   65   66   67   68   69   70   71   72   73   74   75   76   77   78 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock