Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Construction Zone
  newest project (Page 21)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 78 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29   30   31   32   33   34   35   36   37   38   39   40   41   42   43   44   45   46   47   48   49   50   51   52   53   54   55   56   57   58   59   60   61   62   63   64   65   66   67   68   69   70   71   72   73   74   75   76   77   78 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
newest project by bubbajoexxx
Started on: 09-12-2003 06:18 PM
Replies: 3111 (374103 views)
Last post by: Trinten on 04-23-2023 11:02 PM
Bradbitz11

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 65
Rate this member

Report this Post10-26-2004 06:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Bradbitz11Send a Private Message to Bradbitz11Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Did I totally miss the part of this thread where you put in a Firebird dash?

------------------

IP: Logged
Bobert

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-26-2004 06:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BobertSend a Private Message to BobertEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Go to Page 12, do not pass Go, do not collect $200...
bubbajoexxx

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 112
Rate this member

Report this Post10-26-2004 06:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for bubbajoexxxClick Here to visit bubbajoexxx's HomePageSend a Private Message to bubbajoexxxEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bobert
call me

[This message has been edited by bubbajoexxx (edited 10-26-2004).]

Patrick

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 458
Rate this member

Report this Post10-26-2004 11:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by ezramore:

When i dropped the v8 in the ford i used to own i had to spend a day at the emmisions shop waiting for them to tell me since the car was a 78 and the engine was a 90, i had to pass 90 emmissions laws.

What would the situation be if the scenario was reversed? If the car was a '90 and the engine was a '78? Would they then allow the '90 car to only have to pass '78 emission levels? I kind of doubt that!

bubbajoexxx

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-26-2004 11:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for bubbajoexxxClick Here to visit bubbajoexxx's HomePageSend a Private Message to bubbajoexxxEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I know here in ontario modified cars are tested as mods if less than 20 years old and they dont care what year the engine is as long as it passes the mod test
NotAFieroAnyLonger

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 255
Rate this member

Report this Post10-27-2004 01:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for NotAFieroAnyLongerSend a Private Message to NotAFieroAnyLongerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
This thread has more hits then Paris Hiltons latest video....
TaurusThug

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 102
Rate this member

Report this Post10-27-2004 10:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TaurusThugSend a Private Message to TaurusThugEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by NotAFieroAnyLonger:

This thread has more hits then Paris Hiltons latest video....

that isnt possible...

ezramore

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-27-2004 10:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ezramoreSend a Private Message to ezramoreEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
What about the Fuel tank. are you keeping the original.

------------------
Ezra
88 Fiero 2M4

bubbajoexxx

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-27-2004 03:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for bubbajoexxxClick Here to visit bubbajoexxx's HomePageSend a Private Message to bubbajoexxxEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
ezramore
yes the stock tank will be all I need as 88 parts are next to imposible to find here
OH10fiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-29-2004 12:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for OH10fieroSend a Private Message to OH10fieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Why is this on page 4?!?!?! Heres a little bump to put this thread where it belongs.
Sacred

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-29-2004 03:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SacredSend a Private Message to SacredEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Any updates?
PFF
System Bot
bubbajoexxx

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-29-2004 07:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for bubbajoexxxClick Here to visit bubbajoexxx's HomePageSend a Private Message to bubbajoexxxEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
the rear hubs are completed and will be back at the body work soon will post pics tomorrow as it is raining here and pics wont look to good with a wet camera
bubbajoexxx

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-30-2004 03:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for bubbajoexxxClick Here to visit bubbajoexxx's HomePageSend a Private Message to bubbajoexxxEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

here are the wheels installed and the ride hight set

the car needs another inch of lowering to make the wheel dead center of the wheel arch
jscott1

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 415
Rate this member

Report this Post10-30-2004 03:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jscott1Send a Private Message to jscott1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
SWEET!!! although it's begging for a wing. I would suggest a whale tail like the late 80s Trans Am had, or an IMSA type. That would really set it off.
bubbajoexxx

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-30-2004 07:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for bubbajoexxxClick Here to visit bubbajoexxx's HomePageSend a Private Message to bubbajoexxxEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
alpl ready have the raparound wing and will trial fit it tomorrow
Formula88

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 554
Rate this member

Report this Post10-30-2004 07:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Formula88Send a Private Message to Formula88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
This Fiero is going to be a legend.
You have GOT to submit pics to Pontiac Enthusiast, Hot Rod, and GM High Performance.
The workmanship is awesome, and the "wow" factor is gonna have to be measure on the Richter Scale!!
madcurl

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 314
Rate this member

Report this Post10-30-2004 08:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by bubbajoexxx:

tesmith66
I buy them here at the local princess auto store they are air hart calipers

Hey Bubbajoexxx, how much were they? How did you fabricate the E-brake on? got any pics of it from the backside or without the rotor on?

Great job! Any backside pics of the rear wheels? Do they stick-out a little?

Thanks. madcurl

jscott1

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 415
Rate this member

Report this Post10-30-2004 08:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jscott1Send a Private Message to jscott1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Im lookin for one of these wings have you got one at the yard

I missed this back a few pages ago but that was exactly what I had in mind... I guess great minds really do think alike?

TaurusThug

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-30-2004 09:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TaurusThugSend a Private Message to TaurusThugEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
:Bump:

[This message has been edited by TaurusThug (edited 11-04-2004).]

ezramore

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-01-2004 09:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ezramoreSend a Private Message to ezramoreEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
a set of vette mirrors might look good on it. the old stock square ones look exaclty that...square.
comming along nicely. Cant wait to see it complete. Also let us know if any Magazines pick it up. I would definatley buy a couple issues.

------------------
Ezra
88 Fiero 2M4

bubbajoexxx

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-03-2004 06:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for bubbajoexxxClick Here to visit bubbajoexxx's HomePageSend a Private Message to bubbajoexxxEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
been busy for the past few days building my friends web site for his performance store
and restocking these
but will be back at the car tomorrow putting on the rear springs and alining the rear suspension
Here is what I am using
PFF
System Bot
riley

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-03-2004 08:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rileySend a Private Message to rileyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Now, that is what i call Exhaust!! where's your liscence plate going to go? Nice Wheels they fit great.

Bobby Amos Albrecht

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-03-2004 11:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Bobby Amos AlbrechtSend a Private Message to Bobby Amos AlbrechtEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Ok Joe just keep us up to date we need to see everything you know a picture is worth a lot and I know I love your work. Wish I had the time to play like you do it's got to be fun all day.
bubbajoexxx

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-04-2004 12:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for bubbajoexxxClick Here to visit bubbajoexxx's HomePageSend a Private Message to bubbajoexxxEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
riley
on the right side where the GT exhaust was
bubbajoexxx

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-04-2004 12:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for bubbajoexxxClick Here to visit bubbajoexxx's HomePageSend a Private Message to bubbajoexxxEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

bubbajoexxx

1630 posts
Member since Aug 2003
Bobby Amos Albrecht
that the Vette wheels I was telling you about
soup

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 63
Rate this member

Report this Post11-04-2004 12:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for soupClick Here to visit soup's HomePageSend a Private Message to soupEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PLEEEAASSEEE!

No wing! That looks so AWESOME as it is, adding a wing, will just make it a glorified trans am...

That is a very original car, please don't make it a T/A look alike... wingless looks amazing!

Try it out at least, you can always add a wing later on.

MilleniumFiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-04-2004 05:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MilleniumFieroSend a Private Message to MilleniumFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
can't wait for paint!!

------------------

85 SE

Formula

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 96
Rate this member

Report this Post11-04-2004 08:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FormulaSend a Private Message to FormulaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
BubbaJoe,

My hotmail account won't open now for some reason, Can you send your mailing address to lig9989@cup.edu for me so that I can buy your mounts (probably next week).

Thanks!

matchmade

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-04-2004 09:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for matchmadeSend a Private Message to matchmadeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm no photoshop whiz or anything but I really like the scoops that fourpoint9 did. I know it would be a difficult modification but what about adjusing the shape of the sail panels.

bubbajoexxx

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-04-2004 10:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for bubbajoexxxClick Here to visit bubbajoexxx's HomePageSend a Private Message to bubbajoexxxEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
matchmade
Iplan on the scoops but have a few other things to do before I start on them
bubbajoexxx

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-04-2004 10:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for bubbajoexxxClick Here to visit bubbajoexxx's HomePageSend a Private Message to bubbajoexxxEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

bubbajoexxx

1630 posts
Member since Aug 2003
Formula

Done Thanks

PFF
System Bot
matchmade

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-04-2004 10:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for matchmadeSend a Private Message to matchmadeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

matchmade
Iplan on the scoops but have a few other things to do before I start on them

I saw where you said you were planning on those, I was referring to the tweaking of the angle along the bottom of the sail panel. In my Paint Shop Pro program I rotated the bottom line 10 degrees to the right, I thought that brought the body lines of the sail panels in line with the hatch.

bubbajoexxx

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-04-2004 10:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for bubbajoexxxClick Here to visit bubbajoexxx's HomePageSend a Private Message to bubbajoexxxEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
matchmade
my sails are glass had to modifie but it is a thought I will have to think about
TaurusThug

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-04-2004 04:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TaurusThugSend a Private Message to TaurusThugEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
weren't the 85+ notchie sails Lexan like the GT sails????

------------------
'86 Fiero GT

My Fiero XoticRydz Mid-Rear Madness

Be Excellent To Each Other" - Bill S. Preston Esquire Ted Theadore Logan

bubbajoexxx

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-04-2004 05:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for bubbajoexxxClick Here to visit bubbajoexxx's HomePageSend a Private Message to bubbajoexxxEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
TaurusThug
yes but the logo is on them and mine are logo free and thats what i want if I can find an 85 econo coupe I will pull the sails
bubbajoexxx

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-04-2004 05:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for bubbajoexxxClick Here to visit bubbajoexxx's HomePageSend a Private Message to bubbajoexxxEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

bubbajoexxx

1630 posts
Member since Aug 2003

got the stuts out in the rain and installed the springs
Flyguyeddy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-04-2004 06:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FlyguyeddySend a Private Message to FlyguyeddyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
did you make that threaded collar yourself?

it looks like you did.....

i might be wrong tho......

------------------
Brandon Edmonds

1996 Taurus SHO (my baby)
1986 Ford EXP (goin bye-bye soon hopefully)
1986 Fiero (to be my street rocket)
1977 yamaha xs750-2D (in pieces right now, doesnt appear that it will be done for summer, unfortunately)

bubbajoexxx

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-04-2004 07:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for bubbajoexxxClick Here to visit bubbajoexxx's HomePageSend a Private Message to bubbajoexxxEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Flyguyeddy
its a 2 piece I made the lower section
bubbajoexxx

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-05-2004 05:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for bubbajoexxxClick Here to visit bubbajoexxx's HomePageSend a Private Message to bubbajoexxxEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
well the stuts and springs are in and they fit great plenty of clearance from the tire will post pics tomorrow to late by the ime we finished to take pics gets dark here early
bubbajoexxx

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-06-2004 04:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for bubbajoexxxClick Here to visit bubbajoexxx's HomePageSend a Private Message to bubbajoexxxEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
here are some of the stot pics and also finished the roof section to day

here are a few more stut pics

tires look close in the pics but there is 1/8of an inch away from the strut

[This message has been edited by bubbajoexxx (edited 11-07-2004).]

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 78 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29   30   31   32   33   34   35   36   37   38   39   40   41   42   43   44   45   46   47   48   49   50   51   52   53   54   55   56   57   58   59   60   61   62   63   64   65   66   67   68   69   70   71   72   73   74   75   76   77   78 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock