Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Construction Zone
  newest project (Page 50)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 78 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29   30   31   32   33   34   35   36   37   38   39   40   41   42   43   44   45   46   47   48   49   50   51   52   53   54   55   56   57   58   59   60   61   62   63   64   65   66   67   68   69   70   71   72   73   74   75   76   77   78 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
newest project by bubbajoexxx
Started on: 09-12-2003 06:18 PM
Replies: 3111 (374103 views)
Last post by: Trinten on 04-23-2023 11:02 PM
Steven Snyder

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 106
Rate this member

Report this Post10-03-2006 12:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Steven SnyderClick Here to visit Steven Snyder's HomePageSend a Private Message to Steven SnyderEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by ezramore:

This is accomplished by using multiple coils that have two sparkplug wire terminals on each coil.
These terminals connect directly to the sparkplugs, allowing one cylinder to fire on compression while its
companion cylinder fires simultaneously on exhaust.

That's how stock GM DIS works too.
IP: Logged
bubbajoexxx

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 112
Rate this member

Report this Post10-06-2006 07:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for bubbajoexxxClick Here to visit bubbajoexxx's HomePageSend a Private Message to bubbajoexxxEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by pavo_roddy:

Hi all,

Anyone know what lower chin spoiler/ lip that is, under the front bumper??

it is hand made I made it from a chrysler town and country front bumper
bubbajoexxx

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-06-2006 07:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for bubbajoexxxClick Here to visit bubbajoexxx's HomePageSend a Private Message to bubbajoexxxEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

bubbajoexxx

1630 posts
Member since Aug 2003

Originally posted by Gokart Mozart:

It looks like the only venting is on the left side and the bottom. Aren't you worried of things cooking a bit?

no rad behind the bumper tp wory about my rads are in the rear scoops but there is plenty of air opening in the spoiler
bubbajoexxx

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-06-2006 07:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for bubbajoexxxClick Here to visit bubbajoexxx's HomePageSend a Private Message to bubbajoexxxEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

bubbajoexxx

1630 posts
Member since Aug 2003

Originally posted by Gokart Mozart:

It looks like the only venting is on the left side and the bottom. Aren't you worried of things cooking a bit?

there are pics from all angles on page 45
Gokart Mozart

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 159
Rate this member

Report this Post10-06-2006 08:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Gokart MozartClick Here to visit Gokart Mozart's HomePageSend a Private Message to Gokart MozartEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Ahh, I see... Keep up the great work!
bubbajoexxx

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-13-2006 07:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for bubbajoexxxClick Here to visit bubbajoexxx's HomePageSend a Private Message to bubbajoexxxEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
been buisy building a portable winter garage so I can work on the car trough the winter will post some pics tomoroow
OH10fiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-14-2006 01:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for OH10fieroSend a Private Message to OH10fieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by bubbajoexxx:

been buisy building a portable winter garage so I can work on the car trough the winter will post some pics tomoroow

I have a heated garage if you would like to use it you can. but you would have to leave the keys with me in case I would have to move the car.............ya..............in case I would have to move the car..or something.
TM_Fiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-30-2006 03:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TM_FieroSend a Private Message to TM_FieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
TTT
Been a couple weeks since we've heard anything. Any updates or pics to share?
bubbajoexxx

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-30-2006 04:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for bubbajoexxxClick Here to visit bubbajoexxx's HomePageSend a Private Message to bubbajoexxxEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
have lots to share on wensday when the axles come back
bubbajoexxx

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-01-2006 02:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for bubbajoexxxClick Here to visit bubbajoexxx's HomePageSend a Private Message to bubbajoexxxEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
here are the latest pics

here are the new axles installed had them made at Cardanics driveline shop here in Toronto

the throttle conection are installed and the new fuel lines

pics of my portable garage later

bubbajoexxx

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-01-2006 04:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for bubbajoexxxClick Here to visit bubbajoexxx's HomePageSend a Private Message to bubbajoexxxEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

bubbajoexxx

1630 posts
Member since Aug 2003
mywinter work shop lots of room

PFF
System Bot
madcurl

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 314
Rate this member

Report this Post11-01-2006 06:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Any more pics (close-ups from underneath) of the Camero/Firebird hindge used in these pic?

thanks.
bubbajoexxx

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-02-2006 08:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for bubbajoexxxClick Here to visit bubbajoexxx's HomePageSend a Private Message to bubbajoexxxEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by madcurl:

Any more pics (close-ups from underneath) of the Camero/Firebird hindge used in these pic?

thanks.

the glass hinges are mounted to an angle plate made the with the same curvature as the roof then bolted to the roof and the stock hinges bolt directly to it I will look to see if I have the pics of the plate
here is a shot of the plate on the roof
https://images.fiero.nl/pffimages/13_001.jpg

https://images.fiero.nl/pffimages/fiero_page13_035.jpg

https://images.fiero.nl/pffimages/fiero_page13_072.jpg

[This message has been edited by bubbajoexxx (edited 11-03-2006).]

bubbajoexxx

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-03-2006 01:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for bubbajoexxxClick Here to visit bubbajoexxx's HomePageSend a Private Message to bubbajoexxxEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

NY_FIERO

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-03-2006 02:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NY_FIEROClick Here to visit NY_FIERO's HomePageSend a Private Message to NY_FIEROEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
How much snow you get up there bubba?
bubbajoexxx

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-03-2006 06:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for bubbajoexxxClick Here to visit bubbajoexxx's HomePageSend a Private Message to bubbajoexxxEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
ranges from 1 ft to 3 feet for the winter
bubbajoexxx

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-13-2006 07:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for bubbajoexxxClick Here to visit bubbajoexxx's HomePageSend a Private Message to bubbajoexxxEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
latest update , now workin on the fan cooled oil cooler and the enclosure here are a few pics .
You will see the defuser plate inside that splits the air flow and duts it thought the cooler evenly

kwagner

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post11-13-2006 09:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for kwagnerClick Here to visit kwagner's HomePageSend a Private Message to kwagnerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Man... you've got some talent
I may not 100% agree with every choice, but it's your car and I definitely appreciate the amount of work involved.
Keep it up!
bubbajoexxx

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-13-2006 10:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for bubbajoexxxClick Here to visit bubbajoexxx's HomePageSend a Private Message to bubbajoexxxEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by kwagner:

Man... you've got some talent
I may not 100% agree with every choice, but it's your car and I definitely appreciate the amount of work involved.
Keep it up!

THANK YOU
bubbajoexxx

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-14-2006 01:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for bubbajoexxxClick Here to visit bubbajoexxx's HomePageSend a Private Message to bubbajoexxxEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
here is the finished cooler

red84sematt

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-15-2006 12:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for red84semattSend a Private Message to red84semattEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
wow just wow no other words cept can i ride pleeeeeeeaaassssse?
PFF
System Bot
Chris Hodson

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 54
Rate this member

Report this Post11-15-2006 12:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Chris HodsonSend a Private Message to Chris HodsonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I am impressed beyond .... my most concievable impressed state of mind. WOW. very cool!

------------------

[This message has been edited by Chris Hodson (edited 11-15-2006).]

ezramore

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-17-2006 10:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ezramoreSend a Private Message to ezramoreEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Are you going to put a grill of some sort over the fan to keep the dirt and small woodland creatures out.
bubbajoexxx

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-17-2006 02:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for bubbajoexxxClick Here to visit bubbajoexxx's HomePageSend a Private Message to bubbajoexxxEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by ezramore:

Are you going to put a grill of some sort over the fan to keep the dirt and small woodland creatures out.

there is a piece of stainless steel screen that fits over the opening to the fan and will be put on befor it is installed sunday

bubbajoexxx

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-18-2006 01:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for bubbajoexxxClick Here to visit bubbajoexxx's HomePageSend a Private Message to bubbajoexxxEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
started work on installing the oil cooler will post pics of the assembly as it is installed
motoracer838

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 83
Rate this member

Report this Post11-18-2006 02:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for motoracer838Send a Private Message to motoracer838Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Looks like ya' got a little distracted j/k, when are you going to get back to the work you were doing to the front suspension?

When things go wrong,
don't follow them. Joe
bubbajoexxx

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-18-2006 05:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for bubbajoexxxClick Here to visit bubbajoexxx's HomePageSend a Private Message to bubbajoexxxEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by motoracer838:

Looks like ya' got a little distracted j/k, when are you going to get back to the work you were doing to the front suspension?

When things go wrong,
don't follow them. Joe

right now I have some warm weather ie not freezing out so I am trying to finish up the engine bay when the cold rolls in back to the shed and the front suspension , got heat in there
bubbajoexxx

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-19-2006 06:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for bubbajoexxxClick Here to visit bubbajoexxx's HomePageSend a Private Message to bubbajoexxxEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
did some setup today here are the results enjoy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7e7GdoRvNVM
Fiero Owner

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-19-2006 06:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero OwnerSend a Private Message to Fiero OwnerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sounds real nice.
bubbajoexxx

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-19-2006 09:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for bubbajoexxxClick Here to visit bubbajoexxx's HomePageSend a Private Message to bubbajoexxxEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
TM_Fiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-20-2006 05:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TM_FieroSend a Private Message to TM_FieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
That's awsome! You've got to be getting anxious to drive it.

Keep up the great work.
PFF
System Bot
CTFieroGT87

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 59
Rate this member

Report this Post11-20-2006 12:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CTFieroGT87Send a Private Message to CTFieroGT87Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Wow, awesome!
bubbajoexxx

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-03-2006 06:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for bubbajoexxxClick Here to visit bubbajoexxx's HomePageSend a Private Message to bubbajoexxxEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
worked on a few pieces over the week end will post progress tomorrow
bubbajoexxx

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-08-2006 02:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for bubbajoexxxClick Here to visit bubbajoexxx's HomePageSend a Private Message to bubbajoexxxEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
here is what I am workin on My new breathers

bubbajoexxx

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-08-2006 02:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for bubbajoexxxClick Here to visit bubbajoexxx's HomePageSend a Private Message to bubbajoexxxEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

bubbajoexxx

1630 posts
Member since Aug 2003
will install it later today and post pics

------------------

its not brokin if I can fix it and if I cant fix it was no good to start with

bubbajoexxx

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-09-2006 04:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for bubbajoexxxClick Here to visit bubbajoexxx's HomePageSend a Private Message to bubbajoexxxEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
started the conversion of the second breather

removed the old center of the base to go fron SU's to dells
bubbajoexxx

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-12-2006 01:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for bubbajoexxxClick Here to visit bubbajoexxx's HomePageSend a Private Message to bubbajoexxxEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
here is the latest on the breathers
These where made from old 240z brearthers and will be conected to 2 vents that will be placed in the rear deck lid via
air conection box to duct cold air directly into the carbs

this is where the base was modded to fit the dells
and this was removed to do it

and the air inlet was modifird on the seconf=d breather as well
madcurl

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 314
Rate this member

Report this Post12-12-2006 07:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
What type of struts are you using for the deck lid? Lenght?

bubbajoexxx

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-12-2006 10:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for bubbajoexxxClick Here to visit bubbajoexxx's HomePageSend a Private Message to bubbajoexxxEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by madcurl:

What type of struts are you using for the deck lid? Lenght?

stock 82 camaro stuts will have to measure them in the morning to dark out
F-I-E-R-O

Feedback score:    (17)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post12-12-2006 10:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for F-I-E-R-OSend a Private Message to F-I-E-R-OEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I hope those CD's are full of pics and step-by-step proceedures of your build!
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 78 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29   30   31   32   33   34   35   36   37   38   39   40   41   42   43   44   45   46   47   48   49   50   51   52   53   54   55   56   57   58   59   60   61   62   63   64   65   66   67   68   69   70   71   72   73   74   75   76   77   78 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock