Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Construction Zone
  newest project (Page 42)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 78 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29   30   31   32   33   34   35   36   37   38   39   40   41   42   43   44   45   46   47   48   49   50   51   52   53   54   55   56   57   58   59   60   61   62   63   64   65   66   67   68   69   70   71   72   73   74   75   76   77   78 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
newest project by bubbajoexxx
Started on: 09-12-2003 06:18 PM
Replies: 3111 (374039 views)
Last post by: Trinten on 04-23-2023 11:02 PM
bubbajoexxx

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 112
Rate this member

Report this Post10-19-2005 05:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for bubbajoexxxClick Here to visit bubbajoexxx's HomePageSend a Private Message to bubbajoexxxEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fourpoint9:

this has really got my eye need to see more

page 42 is mine

[This message has been edited by bubbajoexxx (edited 10-19-2005).]

IP: Logged
Zmau86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-19-2005 07:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Zmau86Send a Private Message to Zmau86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by F-I-E-R-O:

great work like always, thanks for touching that up for me... im still somewhat of a novice at painting and such in photoshop and this monitor is way to dark

so... let me give it another shot for bubbajoe

------------------

1988 3.8sc

riley

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-19-2005 08:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rileySend a Private Message to rileyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by t76racer:

bubbajoexxx, Great work I love this car. You have some really inovative ideas keep it up! I have my exhaust routed out like your planning, I think it will look really crazy! You will have to cut the trunk, but you can retain quite a bit of space redoing the sheet metal. Basically just a shorter version of the stock trunk.

Mines not done but, here is an example how you can cut the stock fascia, keeping along the lines of the original. Keeping the license plate area and the natural curve under it that attaches to the supports on the rear cross bumper. If you retain the plastic support underneath the cross bumper, the fascia will still be secure.

I am assuming you are going to shorten the trunk, but maybe you have another plan? Anyway's I cant wait to see how you finish the rear, these are some really cool photoshops!

Travis

Am I forgetting something? Didn't bubba already lose his trunk?

F-I-E-R-O

Feedback score:    (17)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post10-19-2005 08:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for F-I-E-R-OSend a Private Message to F-I-E-R-OEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey Zmau86, you can't fill in the space under the license plate. When he's done with the car (?) he'll probably start a matching trailor to go with it, where's the hitch gonna go?
bubbajoexxx

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-20-2005 02:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for bubbajoexxxClick Here to visit bubbajoexxx's HomePageSend a Private Message to bubbajoexxxEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by bubbajoexxx:

this has really got my eye need to see more

page 42 is mine

stll partial to this look was thinkin of using the lower section from another bumper and grafting it on the reworking it from there

[This message has been edited by bubbajoexxx (edited 10-20-2005).]

HIOSILVER!

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 94
Rate this member

Report this Post10-20-2005 02:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for HIOSILVER!Send a Private Message to HIOSILVER!Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Too bad we cant retitle threads. This one should be renamed to Oldest Ongoing Project. LOL.
BubbaJoe you got some mad skills.

YoungFieroMan754

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-20-2005 02:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for YoungFieroMan754Send a Private Message to YoungFieroMan754Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
dude this thinglooks feeakin sweet........looks kinda like its already going warp 9
bubbajoexxx

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-20-2005 05:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for bubbajoexxxClick Here to visit bubbajoexxx's HomePageSend a Private Message to bubbajoexxxEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
with all the ideas I will be going all winter with fiberglass with the new skirts new rear bumper and front air dam plan on sectioning a Z24 front bumper lower section onto the stock 87 fiero front bumper to form the air dam
bubbajoexxx

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-20-2005 05:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for bubbajoexxxClick Here to visit bubbajoexxx's HomePageSend a Private Message to bubbajoexxxEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

bubbajoexxx

1630 posts
Member since Aug 2003

Originally posted by HIOSILVER!:

Too bad we cant retitle threads. This one should be renamed to Oldest Ongoing Project. LOL.
BubbaJoe you got some mad skills.

ask Cliff he may just do it

Zmau86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-21-2005 01:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Zmau86Send a Private Message to Zmau86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by F-I-E-R-O:

Hey Zmau86, you can't fill in the space under the license plate. When he's done with the car (?) he'll probably start a matching trailor to go with it, where's the hitch gonna go?

D'OH

heres another quick try I did at school

Mulholland_GT_Racer

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-21-2005 02:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Mulholland_GT_RacerSend a Private Message to Mulholland_GT_RacerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

with all the ideas I will be going all winter with fiberglass with the new skirts new rear bumper and front air dam plan on sectioning a Z24 front bumper lower section onto the stock 87 fiero front bumper to form the air dam

How would you do that? I'm trying to imagine the Z24 airdam on the Fiero.

-Mulholland

------------------
1986 GT Getrag 5-speed

MULHOLLAND GT

PFF
System Bot
Erik

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 168
Rate this member

Report this Post10-21-2005 04:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ErikSend a Private Message to ErikEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Heres my Idea Bubbajoe
bubbajoexxx

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-21-2005 04:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for bubbajoexxxClick Here to visit bubbajoexxx's HomePageSend a Private Message to bubbajoexxxEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Mulholland_GT_Racer:

How would you do that? I'm trying to imagine the Z24 airdam on the Fiero.

-Mulholland

using urathane and leaving tabs on one piece and making matching slots on the other then bund the area where it meets with urathane
then finsh it off with flexable bumper reair

bubbajoexxx

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-21-2005 04:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for bubbajoexxxClick Here to visit bubbajoexxx's HomePageSend a Private Message to bubbajoexxxEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

bubbajoexxx

1630 posts
Member since Aug 2003

Originally posted by Erik:

Heres my Idea Bubbajoe

bring the exhaust tips closer to the plate

Erik

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-21-2005 05:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ErikSend a Private Message to ErikEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
on the outer parts of the blacked out areas where the exhaust tips are would be cool to have carbon fiber or screen

[This message has been edited by Erik (edited 10-21-2005).]

Erik

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-21-2005 05:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ErikSend a Private Message to ErikEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Erik

5625 posts
Member since Jul 2002
like this
bubbajoexxx

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-21-2005 05:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for bubbajoexxxClick Here to visit bubbajoexxx's HomePageSend a Private Message to bubbajoexxxEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

on the outer parts of the blacked out areas where the exhaust tips are would be cool to have carbon fiber or screen

perforated aluminum

Erik

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-21-2005 06:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ErikSend a Private Message to ErikEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

[This message has been edited by Erik (edited 10-21-2005).]

bubbajoexxx

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-21-2005 09:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for bubbajoexxxClick Here to visit bubbajoexxx's HomePageSend a Private Message to bubbajoexxxEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

this desine is realy starting to take shape and getting less complicated to build

Erik

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-21-2005 09:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ErikSend a Private Message to ErikEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

this desine is realy starting to take shape and getting less complicated to build

Cool. That was my goal when I configured it ..I tried to put myself in your place so I could make it easier if it were I that was going to be building this but still have it come out with some flavor of the Fiero lines. I figured you could make the panels flat where the reflectors are located on the 87 88 coupe rearend instead of the graduated recess that is on the stock panel and just build housings for the reflectors. edit: I guess an Aero rear would acomplish that without having to fill in the graduated recesses of a 87-88 coupes relector housings :/edit That seemed to me to be a cleaner design that would fit well with the rear lower valance. A flat plane across the lower valance recess would in my opinion be easier to construct as well

[This message has been edited by Erik (edited 10-22-2005).]

Clint

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 77
Rate this member

Report this Post10-30-2005 09:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ClintClick Here to visit Clint's HomePageSend a Private Message to ClintEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
So what does this thing look like today?
PFF
System Bot
Fie Ro

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 132
Rate this member

Report this Post11-02-2005 12:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fie RoSend a Private Message to Fie RoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
bump.
and some different idea..
MDFierolvr

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 76
Rate this member

Report this Post11-02-2005 01:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MDFierolvrSend a Private Message to MDFierolvrEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Fie Ro:

bump.

they just keep getting better and better. My new favorite

bubbajoexxx

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-02-2005 08:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for bubbajoexxxClick Here to visit bubbajoexxx's HomePageSend a Private Message to bubbajoexxxEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
keep em commin have not made ymine up totaly yet but have started to buy the material to make every thing up just lookin for the 88 89 z24 bumper skin to do the front
AntiKev

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-02-2005 09:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AntiKevClick Here to visit AntiKev's HomePageSend a Private Message to AntiKevEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
bubba,

Can we get some updated pics of the overall project so far?

riley

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-04-2005 12:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rileySend a Private Message to rileyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
bump for update
BobadooFunk

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 128
Rate this member

Report this Post11-04-2005 12:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BobadooFunkClick Here to visit BobadooFunk's HomePageSend a Private Message to BobadooFunkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Fie Ro:

bump.

that one.

bubbajoexxx

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-04-2005 06:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for bubbajoexxxClick Here to visit bubbajoexxx's HomePageSend a Private Message to bubbajoexxxEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by AntiKev:

bubba,

Can we get some updated pics of the overall project so far?

will do weather permiting

bubbajoexxx

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-21-2005 05:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for bubbajoexxxClick Here to visit bubbajoexxx's HomePageSend a Private Message to bubbajoexxxEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
piced up a new cameraold one broke will post the pics tomorrow
fourpoint9

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-26-2005 03:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fourpoint9Click Here to visit fourpoint9's HomePageSend a Private Message to fourpoint9Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
New Pics! New Pics! We want New Pics!
Carswell...Wellscar

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-26-2005 06:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Carswell...WellscarSend a Private Message to Carswell...WellscarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
yes pics of the new camera ..screw the car lol jk ...theres some snow up here but i think next week its like going up to 10C i believe ..so the snow should be gone and then pics should be coming right

matt

PFF
System Bot
1fastcaddy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-26-2005 02:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 1fastcaddySend a Private Message to 1fastcaddyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have been loosely following your build-up and Ive got to say, this is an amazing machine! I hope you destroy some exotic A$$ next summer. I have just started buildin a mini-dune buggy, my dream is to step up to tube frame cars! thanks for your inspiration. I will continue following your build thread for ever just because it is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends. I will.... hehe, had to do that. laters

------------------
Soon to be custom port fuel injected with Megasquirt! 4.5l and th-440 And Im only 18. think about when Im 30!!

fieroman87

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-04-2005 01:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroman87Send a Private Message to fieroman87Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
BIG BUMP

------------------
Arty: a.k.a. FestYboy or Fieroman87
'87 GT 5 spd. '88 Festiva 5 spd. '87 Scirocco 5 spd.
Yahoo messanger: AMAbonus
AIM: FestYboy88L

FieroMontreal

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-04-2005 05:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroMontrealSend a Private Message to FieroMontrealEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I just checked out the 42 pages of this thread and I must say you did amazing work, I love what you've done! keep up the good work!
riley

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-05-2005 01:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rileySend a Private Message to rileyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by FieroMontreal:

I just checked out the 42 pages of this thread and I must say you did amazing work, I love what you've done! keep up the good work!

you just read all 42 pages? how did you miss them before? and how long did it take you to read?

"""bump"""

MDFierolvr

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 76
Rate this member

Report this Post12-05-2005 07:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MDFierolvrSend a Private Message to MDFierolvrEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by riley:

you just read all 42 pages? how did you miss them before? and how long did it take you to read?

"""bump"""

yea I wanna know the same thing

ToonTownfiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-05-2005 07:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ToonTownfieroClick Here to visit ToonTownfiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to ToonTownfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I would also like to know.........

------------------

1985 2m4
Saskatoon, Sask Canada
Visit the Saskatoon Fiero Club Website at
http://www.freewebs.com/saskatoonfieros/
Come chat with us at our Forum
http://saskfiero.suddenlaunch.com/

mr.tourismo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-13-2005 10:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mr.tourismoClick Here to visit mr.tourismo's HomePageSend a Private Message to mr.tourismoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
BUMP!!! i want more pics love your project.
bubbajoexxx

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-20-2005 09:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for bubbajoexxxClick Here to visit bubbajoexxx's HomePageSend a Private Message to bubbajoexxxEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
been to cold outside to remove the parts i need to modifie
so I started another stretch here are the pics

the chassie is an exact copy of the full size version

OH10fiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-20-2005 09:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for OH10fieroSend a Private Message to OH10fieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hehe, I did the same thing with my model kit, made an exact replica of my Targa Fiero.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 78 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29   30   31   32   33   34   35   36   37   38   39   40   41   42   43   44   45   46   47   48   49   50   51   52   53   54   55   56   57   58   59   60   61   62   63   64   65   66   67   68   69   70   71   72   73   74   75   76   77   78 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock