Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Construction Zone
  newest project (Page 5)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 78 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29   30   31   32   33   34   35   36   37   38   39   40   41   42   43   44   45   46   47   48   49   50   51   52   53   54   55   56   57   58   59   60   61   62   63   64   65   66   67   68   69   70   71   72   73   74   75   76   77   78 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
newest project by bubbajoexxx
Started on: 09-12-2003 06:18 PM
Replies: 3111 (374088 views)
Last post by: Trinten on 04-23-2023 11:02 PM
Archie

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 546
Rate this member

Report this Post11-10-2003 09:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ArchieClick Here to visit Archie's HomePageSend a Private Message to ArchieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
IP: Logged
fierogt3

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-10-2003 09:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierogt3Send a Private Message to fierogt3Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
ew
JazzMan

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 653
User Banned

Report this Post11-10-2003 10:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JazzManSend a Private Message to JazzManEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Cool, I always liked the lines of the Vega wagon. That'd be a real sleeper with a warmed over Cosworth in it.

JazzMan

bubbajoexxx

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 112
Rate this member

Report this Post11-10-2003 11:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for bubbajoexxxClick Here to visit bubbajoexxx's HomePageSend a Private Message to bubbajoexxxEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
+I just have to be differant thats why I am using old teck on the setup Just to see if it can be done there a plenty of us out there who have no use for electronics and like to tune are cars the old fasion way with a screwdrive and a hand full of jets,also i am using the porsche tranaxle have not broken one yet
mrfixit58

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 113
Rate this member

Report this Post11-12-2003 04:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mrfixit58Send a Private Message to mrfixit58Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Page three? Nope <bump>.

Roy

bubbajoexxx

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-15-2003 08:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for bubbajoexxxClick Here to visit bubbajoexxx's HomePageSend a Private Message to bubbajoexxxEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

these are the latest pics of the body so far
engine dist pics will be posted on friday when the parts are back from the machine shop
crzyone

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 176
Rate this member

Report this Post11-15-2003 09:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for crzyoneSend a Private Message to crzyoneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Man you work fast! Nice job!
Kento

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 131
Rate this member

Report this Post11-15-2003 10:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KentoSend a Private Message to KentoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bubba,

I think those rims are WAY WRONG!!!! for that car. Please remove then and box them up and ship them to:

Kento
Sunny Place
Orlando FL

Once recieved I will put them on a car that is better suited for that style rim.

Thank you for reading, I return you to your regularly scheduled thead.

Nice job so far Bubba.

------------------

86 SE Needs every thing but a Motor & Sunroof Seal!!! Now for Sale! $1200.00
http://home.cfl.rr.com/fierose
Web Master
Central Florida Fieros
http://www.centralfloridafieros.com
Will entertain for SIG! Photoshop Challenged. Only you can help stop Text Sig's!

Mach10

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 165
Rate this member

Report this Post11-15-2003 10:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Mach10Send a Private Message to Mach10Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
OMG... Paint it before I throw up...

that's some NASTY peeling up front. Didn't your mamma ever tell you to wear sunscreen?!?

Other than that...

Wow.

Not my style... but... WOW...

Gordo

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 114
Rate this member

Report this Post11-16-2003 01:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for GordoSend a Private Message to GordoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Mach10:

that's some NASTY peeling up front.

Looks to me like one heck of a lot of sanding has been done to that nose.

Can't wait to see this all in one color (or at least in primer)!

------------------

malacite

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 70
Rate this member

Report this Post11-16-2003 01:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for malaciteSend a Private Message to malaciteEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
i like it.
of course i like station wagons...they're like regular cars...only better.

looking at the general shape of it though... it looks kinda like my car...

------------------

PFF
System Bot
Matthian

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-16-2003 01:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MatthianSend a Private Message to MatthianEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
that looks like one badass fiero station wagon

i cant wait to see it with paint

HitesFiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-16-2003 11:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for HitesFieroSend a Private Message to HitesFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bubba, do you have an update on your ignition system?

------------------
Don Hites
88 GT, Getrag 5spd, 4.9 v8 with a Delta cam and other heavy mods.

2.8-4spd

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-16-2003 12:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.8-4spdSend a Private Message to 2.8-4spdEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Looking good, GM called them Kammbacks not station wagons
Jake_Dragon

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 403
Rate this member

Report this Post11-16-2003 03:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jake_DragonSend a Private Message to Jake_DragonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 2.8-4spd:

Looking good, GM called them Kammbacks not station wagons //images.fiero.nl/pffimages/kammbackred_1.JPG //images.fiero.nl/pffimages/typek.jpg

Those look like they would be nice to haul groceries home in, I think bubbajoexxx is going to be using his to haul ass in.

------------------
Jake
Red 1986 GT 5 Speed
Gold1986 SE 4 Speed
Black 1985 GT Auto
Visit my Fiero Page

drummer5

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-16-2003 03:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for drummer5Send a Private Message to drummer5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
looks kinda like an ElCamino with a cap.

Nice work man!

Bradbitz11

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 65
Rate this member

Report this Post11-16-2003 04:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Bradbitz11Send a Private Message to Bradbitz11Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

LOL! I thought this said "Type R" on the Lic. Plate at first glance!

------------------

86 GT -- All Options except Performance Sound

bubbajoexxx

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-16-2003 04:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for bubbajoexxxClick Here to visit bubbajoexxx's HomePageSend a Private Message to bubbajoexxxEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
HitesFiero
willost the pics on friday of the front mount dist setup
HitesFiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-17-2003 08:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for HitesFieroSend a Private Message to HitesFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Great!! I'm "VERY INTERESTED" in how you got that dist to work, so don't be stingy with the details! Nice work Joe.
Don.....

------------------
Don Hites

Sootah

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 53
Rate this member

Report this Post11-18-2003 03:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SootahClick Here to visit Sootah's HomePageSend a Private Message to SootahEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bizzity-bump

I'm almost ashamed to admit it, but seeing how it's coming together, I kinda like the way it looks. You've done an excellent job at keeping the lines of the car intact.

Progress?

CoolBlue87GT

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 151
Rate this member

Report this Post11-18-2003 08:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for CoolBlue87GTSend a Private Message to CoolBlue87GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
A little photoshop

[This message has been edited by CoolBlue87GT (edited 11-18-2003).]

PFF
System Bot
bubbajoexxx

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-18-2003 10:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for bubbajoexxxClick Here to visit bubbajoexxx's HomePageSend a Private Message to bubbajoexxxEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
how about doing it in burnt orange I would like to see how it turns out
litespd

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 176
Rate this member

Report this Post11-18-2003 11:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for litespdSend a Private Message to litespdEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Y'know...I hate to admit it...but I kinda like it...
mrfixit58

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-20-2003 03:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mrfixit58Send a Private Message to mrfixit58Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just a frendly bump to the top to get ready for Friday's update! GO Go Bubbajoe!
yashmack

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-20-2003 05:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for yashmackClick Here to visit yashmack's HomePageSend a Private Message to yashmackEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
its definitely different, nothing extremely grotesque. I do like the concept, its alot of hard work as well and thats admirable. I cant wait to see it finished, I know I will like it, I already do, it just has to grow on yah a little bit

------------------
SLAP, SLAP, SQUISH! (Penny-Arcade)

"There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes."
The Doctor (Robot, 1974/5)

Bradbitz11

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 65
Rate this member

Report this Post11-20-2003 06:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Bradbitz11Send a Private Message to Bradbitz11Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hard to get good color with all the different color body panels.

------------------

86 GT -- All Options except Performance Sound

HitesFiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-20-2003 11:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for HitesFieroSend a Private Message to HitesFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I am really curios to see if Joe is going to be the one who really figured out how to make the N* swap wallet friendly.

------------------
Don Hites
88 Coupe 5spd Duke
(now under restoration)

mrfixit58

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-21-2003 09:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for mrfixit58Send a Private Message to mrfixit58Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Bradbitz11:

Looking at the lines of the car, I would:

- Make the side windows larger to make them better match the size of the front windows.
- Or paint on a fake black-out area around the window to match the size of the front window.
- Install louvers and paint them to match the rest of the car.
- lose the rear side windows and make it a "sedan delivery" style car. It would also leave room for some killer graphics. Imagine a side billboard "Bubba Joe's Go Fast Toys - Making Dreams come trus since 19XX". Cool!

Not flame'n, just commenting.

[This message has been edited by mrfixit58 (edited 11-21-2003).]

bubbajoexxx

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-21-2003 06:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for bubbajoexxxClick Here to visit bubbajoexxx's HomePageSend a Private Message to bubbajoexxxEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
from the work done so far the ignition can be driven directly from the rear water pump pulley on the exhaust cam using the mallory gimlerbelt dist. have checked all the ratios and it will turn a V8 dist at the right speed and is inexpesive 289.00 to do and for fuel you can use carb or fuel injection

this is the dist to use

[This message has been edited by bubbajoexxx (edited 11-21-2003).]

bubbajoexxx

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-21-2003 06:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for bubbajoexxxClick Here to visit bubbajoexxx's HomePageSend a Private Message to bubbajoexxxEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

bubbajoexxx

1630 posts
Member since Aug 2003
the system I am using is done with a new timming cover out of billet aluminum with a rear gear drive to drive a custom dist. similer to the one here driven by the cam primmary spocket

[This message has been edited by bubbajoexxx (edited 11-21-2003).]

SLAMMED87GT

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 72
Rate this member

Report this Post11-21-2003 10:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SLAMMED87GTSend a Private Message to SLAMMED87GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bubba- Great job on the fabrication! It seems you are also a fast worker too.
That is one unique "Fiero Wagon" you got there!

------------------
'87GT Fully modded, 3" Drop on 17's 3800SC on the way....or a turbo
'92 LeBaron soft top, The Players car. :)

fieros only

PFF
System Bot
tjfennel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-21-2003 11:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tjfennelClick Here to visit tjfennel's HomePageSend a Private Message to tjfennelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
this project has only been going on for 2+ months and it's this far already?? dayum!! sweet mod! not my style, but it's nice to see some really radical designs flying around. looks great, bubba! keep it up, can't wait to see the finished product
bubbajoexxx

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-22-2003 07:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for bubbajoexxxClick Here to visit bubbajoexxx's HomePageSend a Private Message to bubbajoexxxEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
with all the help from my freind bob and the wife things are going well want to have it done for the summer 2004
PBJ

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 147
Rate this member

Report this Post11-22-2003 10:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PBJSend a Private Message to PBJEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by bubbajoexxx:

want to have it done for the summer 2004

But my question then is, will we actually see it out to a Toronto or Grand Bend cruise??

Pete

------------------

Bobert

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-23-2003 12:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BobertSend a Private Message to BobertEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Pete, you may see the green fiero 4.9 since I have now bought it from Bubbajoe. Hopefully we can convince him to attend a cruise with his new project and you will see his fine mechanical and body craftsmanship.
The green fiero is awesome, built completely by Bubbajoe. His latest creation is very innovative and unique.

edit p.s. I would like to see Her86GT I have been following your mods. Nice work!

[This message has been edited by Bobert (edited 11-23-2003).]

Boricuasoy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-23-2003 02:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoricuasoyClick Here to visit Boricuasoy's HomePageSend a Private Message to BoricuasoyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
how about this for that streetch body, just kidding got bord lol

nice job on tha fiero

------------------
mod it until is perfect.

http://members.cardomain.com/boricuaso

[This message has been edited by Boricuasoy (edited 11-23-2003).]

Bobert

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-28-2003 08:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BobertSend a Private Message to BobertEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

My new signature to go with my new Fiero.

------------------

Car Michael

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-29-2003 12:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Car MichaelSend a Private Message to Car MichaelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by CoolBlue87GT:

[This message has been edited by CoolBlue87GT (edited 11-18-2003).]

Cheever3000

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 178
Rate this member

Report this Post11-29-2003 12:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Cheever3000Send a Private Message to Cheever3000Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I don't have time to work on that image, but you can see how, here in Texas, we would turn that into a smoker. Ought to be a dang good one, too, with a Fiero under it!

GTMike

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-29-2003 12:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for GTMikeSend a Private Message to GTMikeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
for all the bad posts. about i'm going to toss my cockis...

you are one hell of a fabracator sp. and heve a good imagination that car kicks but it a very cool...

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 78 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29   30   31   32   33   34   35   36   37   38   39   40   41   42   43   44   45   46   47   48   49   50   51   52   53   54   55   56   57   58   59   60   61   62   63   64   65   66   67   68   69   70   71   72   73   74   75   76   77   78 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock