Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Construction Zone
  newest project (Page 45)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 78 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29   30   31   32   33   34   35   36   37   38   39   40   41   42   43   44   45   46   47   48   49   50   51   52   53   54   55   56   57   58   59   60   61   62   63   64   65   66   67   68   69   70   71   72   73   74   75   76   77   78 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
newest project by bubbajoexxx
Started on: 09-12-2003 06:18 PM
Replies: 3111 (374039 views)
Last post by: Trinten on 04-23-2023 11:02 PM
bubbajoexxx

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 112
Rate this member

Report this Post07-13-2006 07:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for bubbajoexxxClick Here to visit bubbajoexxx's HomePageSend a Private Message to bubbajoexxxEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
hopefuly tomorrow I will get the rest of the air cam completed

I guess I own this page

[This message has been edited by bubbajoexxx (edited 07-13-2006).]

IP: Logged
TM_Fiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-13-2006 08:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TM_FieroSend a Private Message to TM_FieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
You're doing a great job on this project. I can't wait to see it completed and painted. Just one criticism. The lights you put on the fenders would look better if the lights were in front of the grilled part in my opinion. It looks great as is, I just think that would be a little better. But it is your project and I have great respect for you and your engineering skills.
bubbajoexxx

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-13-2006 09:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for bubbajoexxxClick Here to visit bubbajoexxx's HomePageSend a Private Message to bubbajoexxxEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by TM_Fiero:

You're doing a great job on this project. I can't wait to see it completed and painted. Just one criticism. The lights you put on the fenders would look better if the lights were in front of the grilled part in my opinion. It looks great as is, I just think that would be a little better. But it is your project and I have great respect for you and your engineering skills.

tried that and they looked out of place because of the angled tip not matching the door and fender parting line
bubbajoexxx

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-14-2006 07:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for bubbajoexxxClick Here to visit bubbajoexxx's HomePageSend a Private Message to bubbajoexxxEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
double c4

where are you have a front spoiler for you to photoshop
rotten

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-14-2006 08:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rottenSend a Private Message to rottenEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
WOW!!! Awsome work!
You just kind of will it to happen and it does!

If you could do a write up of how you do something like that air dam that would be really cool!
THanks and good luck with that supercar you built!
bubbajoexxx

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-14-2006 08:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for bubbajoexxxClick Here to visit bubbajoexxx's HomePageSend a Private Message to bubbajoexxxEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by rotten:

WOW!!! Awsome work!
You just kind of will it to happen and it does!

If you could do a write up of how you do something like that air dam that would be really cool!
THanks and good luck with that supercar you built!

THANK YOU
bubbajoexxx

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-14-2006 06:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for bubbajoexxxClick Here to visit bubbajoexxx's HomePageSend a Private Message to bubbajoexxxEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

bubbajoexxx

1630 posts
Member since Aug 2003
did not get any thing done on the front air dam today volintired to help my bud a member here to fix his brakes on his daily driver but will be back at it tomorrow come hell or high water I want it done
Eclipse

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-14-2006 06:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for EclipseSend a Private Message to EclipseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
You bringing it to London for the Show on the 12th?

------------------
Jay Brintnell
Southern Ontario Fiero Association
Yellow 85 Notchback(A.K.A. GodFearN)

fourpoint9

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-14-2006 08:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fourpoint9Click Here to visit fourpoint9's HomePageSend a Private Message to fourpoint9Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by bubbajoexxx:
some of you artistic people who want to play try mold in round lights into the corner of the air dam if you wish

Bobert

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-14-2006 09:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BobertSend a Private Message to BobertEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks for getting me back on the road Bubba!
bubbajoexxx

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-14-2006 10:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for bubbajoexxxClick Here to visit bubbajoexxx's HomePageSend a Private Message to bubbajoexxxEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fourpoint9:

verdy interestin (sholtz) you finishest the dam exactly as it is going to be but would like the lights more out to the corners and lower but looks good for the first try
PFF
System Bot
bubbajoexxx

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-14-2006 10:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for bubbajoexxxClick Here to visit bubbajoexxx's HomePageSend a Private Message to bubbajoexxxEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

bubbajoexxx

1630 posts
Member since Aug 2003

Originally posted by Bobert:

Thanks for getting me back on the road Bubba!

see you tomorrow BOB
bubbajoexxx

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-14-2006 10:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for bubbajoexxxClick Here to visit bubbajoexxx's HomePageSend a Private Message to bubbajoexxxEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

bubbajoexxx

1630 posts
Member since Aug 2003
I have notticed that most of the members who followed this thead and have posted there Ideas are not around anymore I just wonder where they are now ? Have not see them posting on the forum.
Jake_Dragon

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 403
Rate this member

Report this Post07-14-2006 10:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jake_DragonSend a Private Message to Jake_DragonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Im still here and cant wait to see if finished.
bubbajoexxx

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-14-2006 10:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for bubbajoexxxClick Here to visit bubbajoexxx's HomePageSend a Private Message to bubbajoexxxEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Jake_Dragon:

Im still here and cant wait to see if finished.

yes you are hangin in and I thank you for your imput
Fierobruiser

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 57
Rate this member

Report this Post07-14-2006 10:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FierobruiserSend a Private Message to FierobruiserEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm still reading. What is that spoiler from? I really like it on the Formula fascia albeit I wouldn't want the lights. How did you modify it to work on the Fiero unless I missed something some pages back.

------------------
Notchbacks RULE

"Let a man drive a Fiero and he'll own one.
Teach a man to fix a Fiero and he'll own eight....errr...nine."

fourpoint9

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-15-2006 01:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fourpoint9Click Here to visit fourpoint9's HomePageSend a Private Message to fourpoint9Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

.... the lights more out to the corners and lower...

[This message has been edited by fourpoint9 (edited 07-15-2006).]

Erik

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 168
Rate this member

Report this Post07-15-2006 02:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ErikSend a Private Message to ErikEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
hey BubbaJoe, if you need my input just let me know ..I am in awe of your insight ..I think your project is an inspiration to all Fiero enthusiasts ..Imagine an extended wheelbase Fiero with a "proper motor and transaxle" from an artist needing input from anybody ..how modest ..keep inspiring us

[This message has been edited by Erik (edited 07-15-2006).]

Erik

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 168
Rate this member

Report this Post07-15-2006 03:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ErikSend a Private Message to ErikEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Erik

5625 posts
Member since Jul 2002
BTW, I had a 800hp third gen Z28 and I just love how you incorporated the rear glass into the Fiero ..I love my Z like no other car except for Ferrari but I couldn't be faithful to her in the end ..Who could love a front engined American Ferrari over a mid engined American Ferrari? I would love it if you somehow added the 82 -83 crossfire injection intake ecm controlled hood flaps somehow into your work of art ...
bubbajoexxx

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-15-2006 08:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for bubbajoexxxClick Here to visit bubbajoexxx's HomePageSend a Private Message to bubbajoexxxEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Fierobruiser:

I'm still reading. What is that spoiler from? I really like it on the Formula fascia albeit I wouldn't want the lights. How did you modify it to work on the Fiero unless I missed something some pages back.

it is 100 % home made using an old bumper section as the primary mold and complete bolt on for the 88 base nose
doublec4

Feedback score:    (20)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 150
Rate this member

Report this Post07-15-2006 03:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for doublec4Send a Private Message to doublec4Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

double c4

where are you have a front spoiler for you to photoshop

hey I'm still here checking out the thread every so often. I'll see if I can come up with some asap its just that I've been working 50+ hour weeks and trying to finish a school course as well. I'll see what I can do.

------------------

PFF
System Bot
bubbajoexxx

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-15-2006 07:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for bubbajoexxxClick Here to visit bubbajoexxx's HomePageSend a Private Message to bubbajoexxxEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
well here is todays update almost completed the spoiler just waiting on some ideas on the aux lighting .but did finalize the wet sanding and base primer so here are the pics

in these pics you can see how i mould the new air dam to the shape of the old flat dam

bubbajoexxx

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-15-2006 07:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for bubbajoexxxClick Here to visit bubbajoexxx's HomePageSend a Private Message to bubbajoexxxEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

bubbajoexxx

1630 posts
Member since Aug 2003
and here it is on the car a good set of view to work with

and a few more
bubbajoexxx

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-15-2006 07:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for bubbajoexxxClick Here to visit bubbajoexxx's HomePageSend a Private Message to bubbajoexxxEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

bubbajoexxx

1630 posts
Member since Aug 2003
and the last ones

and here is the base I started with

DotTC

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 154
Rate this member

Report this Post07-15-2006 08:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DotTCClick Here to visit DotTC's HomePageSend a Private Message to DotTCEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
beautiful.

------------------
FieroNews.com <-- Its back
I am the signature virus, please put me in your signature so I can spread

exoticse

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 108
Rate this member

Report this Post07-15-2006 09:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Bubbajoe, that chin spoiler is hot !

The car looks fantastic.

The man has skills.
bubbajoexxx

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-15-2006 11:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for bubbajoexxxClick Here to visit bubbajoexxx's HomePageSend a Private Message to bubbajoexxxEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
have to give thanks to BOB and MIKE for comming over today to give me a hand Thanks Guy,s

they are in some of the picks the guy in black is me
bubbajoexxx

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-16-2006 07:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for bubbajoexxxClick Here to visit bubbajoexxx's HomePageSend a Private Message to bubbajoexxxEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I think I will take today off so My body can recover mainly my shoulders to much sanding the good old rotater cups in my shoulders are shot and am akkin real bad . ood Old arthur itis
topcat

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 148
Rate this member

Report this Post07-16-2006 08:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for topcatSend a Private Message to topcatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
There are not many Fieros that I really want to see up close and in person... this is one that I would love to see and hear run.

The fab skills on this one looks to be exceptional!

Great job.
Fie Ro

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 132
Rate this member

Report this Post07-16-2006 09:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fie RoSend a Private Message to Fie RoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It looks as if its almost finished!
Are you sure you want foglights there.....I really like the sleek look it has now... But you can take some pvc tubing (slightly larger radius than the foglights) to try out some mockups..
think they fit nice besides the mouth where you have the rectangle thingies in the corners..

take care.
bubbajoexxx

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-16-2006 09:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for bubbajoexxxClick Here to visit bubbajoexxx's HomePageSend a Private Message to bubbajoexxxEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
there is still the rear bumper to do and the half size head lamps to do using olds cutlas supreem lights and markers and to install the right skirt and skirt scoops another months work then its ready to finalise the body prep for black epoxy primer and paint
PFF
System Bot
Newbfiero

Feedback score:    (19)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 71
Rate this member

Report this Post07-16-2006 01:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NewbfieroSend a Private Message to NewbfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have to say you came a long way whit the projeck as the before and the after
Newbfiero

Feedback score:    (19)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 71
Rate this member

Report this Post07-16-2006 01:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NewbfieroSend a Private Message to NewbfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Newbfiero

2989 posts
Member since Mar 2006

Originally posted by Newbfiero:

I have to say you came a long way whit the projeck as the before and the after

awsome nice job ..I can see why you are sore from this projeck well done ... Rob
bubbajoexxx

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-16-2006 03:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for bubbajoexxxClick Here to visit bubbajoexxx's HomePageSend a Private Message to bubbajoexxxEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It takes me a little longer than most when I work on the car because of my disability but I will get it done and done right .

All of the comments I get here help me out greatly in my desine of the car and keep me workin on it so thanks to everyone for
the moral push you give me to keep up my work and all of you ideas that help as well
bubbajoexxx

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-17-2006 11:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for bubbajoexxxClick Here to visit bubbajoexxx's HomePageSend a Private Message to bubbajoexxxEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
when to the body shop today and picked out a bumper shell I need to do the rear bumper extension and lower dam shape to house the new exhaust tips and plate .When finished it will also be a bolt on part .will start on it tomorrow morning need to clean the shell and pred it today
countach711

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-17-2006 03:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for countach711Click Here to visit countach711's HomePageSend a Private Message to countach711Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Dude, that thing is lookin' HOT! Keep it up, it's going to look awesome once it's done!
Alex4mula

Feedback score:    (11)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 153
Rate this member

Report this Post07-17-2006 04:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Alex4mulaSend a Private Message to Alex4mulaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have to honestly say that at the beginning I couldn't see myself liking this project at all. But now that I see the end result I have to admit that it came out great! You are an extremely skilled man. Great job
bubbajoexxx

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-17-2006 05:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for bubbajoexxxClick Here to visit bubbajoexxx's HomePageSend a Private Message to bubbajoexxxEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
countach711
Alex4mula
thanks guy,s it alot of work but when you want it differant you need that extra effort
motoracer838

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 83
Rate this member

Report this Post07-17-2006 06:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for motoracer838Send a Private Message to motoracer838Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Joe; That is looking better all the time, personaly I think the best change came when you lost the station wagon look and went with the hatch. I know that it meant spending more time changing things, but it's time well spent. It really seemed to set the tone for the whole project, I can't wait to see it finished.

Cheers Beers n Gearz. Joe
bubbajoexxx

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-17-2006 06:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for bubbajoexxxClick Here to visit bubbajoexxx's HomePageSend a Private Message to bubbajoexxxEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by motoracer838:

Joe; That is looking better all the time, personaly I think the best change came when you lost the station wagon look and went with the hatch. I know that it meant spending more time changing things, but it's time well spent. It really seemed to set the tone for the whole project, I can't wait to see it finished.

Cheers Beers n Gearz. Joe

thanks to members I made the change

[This message has been edited by bubbajoexxx (edited 07-17-2006).]

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 78 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29   30   31   32   33   34   35   36   37   38   39   40   41   42   43   44   45   46   47   48   49   50   51   52   53   54   55   56   57   58   59   60   61   62   63   64   65   66   67   68   69   70   71   72   73   74   75   76   77   78 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock