Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Construction Zone
  newest project (Page 54)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 78 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29   30   31   32   33   34   35   36   37   38   39   40   41   42   43   44   45   46   47   48   49   50   51   52   53   54   55   56   57   58   59   60   61   62   63   64   65   66   67   68   69   70   71   72   73   74   75   76   77   78 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
newest project by bubbajoexxx
Started on: 09-12-2003 06:18 PM
Replies: 3111 (374102 views)
Last post by: Trinten on 04-23-2023 11:02 PM
bubbajoexxx

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 112
Rate this member

Report this Post04-12-2008 06:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for bubbajoexxxClick Here to visit bubbajoexxx's HomePageSend a Private Message to bubbajoexxxEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Archie:

Are you selling this car for $2000.00?

Archie

yes just to get the car to a new home
IP: Logged
opm2000

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 58
Rate this member

Report this Post04-12-2008 09:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for opm2000Click Here to visit opm2000's HomePageSend a Private Message to opm2000Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
pm sent

Man, I feel for you. I've been dealing with a 2 disc back injury for the last two months. The second in my career of such things.
The is nothing quite like it.

Best wishes, you've allways been an inspiration.

David Breeze

------------------

Pantera Rebody Kits

bubbajoexxx

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-12-2008 12:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for bubbajoexxxClick Here to visit bubbajoexxx's HomePageSend a Private Message to bubbajoexxxEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Please people I am not staped fpr cash I just want the car to have a good home as I cannot finish it and cant bear to see it go to wast in my yard
thats why I am taking the loss Im needy not greedy

ps comes with the lcd TV for the dash and the indash dvd player and the front lowering springs and what ever parts I have left in storage

[This message has been edited by bubbajoexxx (edited 04-12-2008).]

Fiero Owner

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-12-2008 12:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero OwnerSend a Private Message to Fiero OwnerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM sent, may be able to work something out.
jscott1

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 415
Rate this member

Report this Post04-12-2008 12:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jscott1Send a Private Message to jscott1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by bubbajoexxx:
thats why I am taking the loss Im needy not greedy

You sir, are an outstanding gentleman! That's very nice of you to offer the car to a good home at a very reasonable price.

I wish I was in the market for a new project I would jump all over it.
bubbajoexxx

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-12-2008 12:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for bubbajoexxxClick Here to visit bubbajoexxx's HomePageSend a Private Message to bubbajoexxxEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by jscott1:

You sir, are an outstanding gentleman! That's very nice of you to offer the car to a good home at a very reasonable price.

I wish I was in the market for a new project I would jump all over it.

my only wish is the car lives on it what form make no differance to me just as lone as it is not scaped
bubbajoexxx

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-12-2008 01:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for bubbajoexxxClick Here to visit bubbajoexxx's HomePageSend a Private Message to bubbajoexxxEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

bubbajoexxx

1630 posts
Member since Aug 2003

Originally posted by madcurl:

Sorry to hear about your injuries and I hope you get better. I hope the build finds a good owner.

your new creation
now when you get the front to look as good as the rear this car will be amassing

[This message has been edited by bubbajoexxx (edited 04-12-2008).]

bubbajoexxx

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-12-2008 09:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for bubbajoexxxClick Here to visit bubbajoexxx's HomePageSend a Private Message to bubbajoexxxEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

bubbajoexxx

1630 posts
Member since Aug 2003
juust a bump to keep it out front so every one will see
Patrick

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 458
Rate this member

Report this Post04-13-2008 02:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Bubba, I just had a peek at this thread for the first time in ages and I'm real sorry to hear that you are no longer physically able to work on the car.

I can't believe how little you're asking for it! Only $2000!!! I think the only reason you don't have guys lined up ten deep to buy it is that everyone is afraid they won't be able to do justice to the fine project you've started and haven't quite yet finished.

Geez, if I lived back east and if I had the fabrication skills, I'd certainly be dropping by with the cash!

I wish you the best of luck finding the perfect foster home for your baby. We're all rooting for you.
bubbajoexxx

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-13-2008 07:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for bubbajoexxxClick Here to visit bubbajoexxx's HomePageSend a Private Message to bubbajoexxxEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Patrick:

Bubba, I just had a peek at this thread for the first time in ages and I'm real sorry to hear that you are no longer physically able to work on the car.

I can't believe how little you're asking for it! Only $2000!!! I think the only reason you don't have guys lined up ten deep to buy it is that everyone is afraid they won't be able to do justice to the fine project you've started and haven't quite yet finished.

Geez, if I lived back east and if I had the fabrication skills, I'd certainly be dropping by with the cash!

I wish you the best of luck finding the perfect foster home for your baby. We're all rooting for you.

thank you
Cheever3000

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 178
Rate this member

Report this Post04-13-2008 07:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Cheever3000Send a Private Message to Cheever3000Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
This is one of the most stunning developments I have ever seen on this forum.

I think the only reason you don't have guys lined up ten deep to buy it is that everyone is afraid they won't be able to do justice to the fine project you've started and haven't quite yet finished.

Sorry to hear of your difficulties, B.
PFF
System Bot
Newbfiero

Feedback score:    (19)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 71
Rate this member

Report this Post04-13-2008 10:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for NewbfieroSend a Private Message to NewbfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Cliff Pennock:

Just wanted to say this thread has been viewed over 25,000 times already. Wow. Just wow.

And Now its 214155 whit me lol

Am sorry to what happen to you bubbajoexxx ..You came a long way and a awsome job you have done ..I hope it goes to a good home for you ..My best to you ...Rob

[This message has been edited by Newbfiero (edited 04-13-2008).]

bubbajoexxx

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-13-2008 11:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for bubbajoexxxClick Here to visit bubbajoexxx's HomePageSend a Private Message to bubbajoexxxEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
dug the car out today so I can fire it up tomorrw will take a vid and post the yutube link for all to see and here some pics to

[This message has been edited by bubbajoexxx (edited 04-13-2008).]

Fiero2m8

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-14-2008 12:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero2m8Click Here to visit Fiero2m8's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero2m8Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sorry to learn of your car accident Bubbajoe.
Is your creation currently driveable?
I don't have anyone telling me what not to buy these days, so if you want to sell it locally to a good home, I am very interested after rereading the thread and seeing all the work you've done!
I was just about to spend $2K on new rims and tires and now that seems like a stupid idea compared to your offer...
I'd love to take a look at it ASAP and meet you.

Ryan

------------------

1986 Fiero2m8 (LT1 NX / 4T60 Roadster Build)
https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum2/HTML/071642.html

[This message has been edited by Fiero2m8 (edited 03-12-2011).]

bubbajoexxx

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-14-2008 01:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for bubbajoexxxClick Here to visit bubbajoexxx's HomePageSend a Private Message to bubbajoexxxEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Fiero2m8:

Sorry to learn of your car accident Bubbajoe.
Is your creation currently driveable?
I don't have anyone telling me what not to buy these days, so if you want to sell it locally to a good home, I am very interested after rereading the thread and seeing all the work you've done!
I was just about to spend $2K on new rims and tires and now that seems like a stupid idea compared to your offer...
I'd love to take a look at it ASAP and meet you - call me on my blackberry 1-866-259-9564 and I'll make the drive while I'm supposed to be working

Ryan

the car runs but should be trailered as the is some minor finish work to do
will call you tomorrow at about 9.30 am or call me at 416 522 5374
Fiero2m8

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-14-2008 02:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero2m8Click Here to visit Fiero2m8's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero2m8Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

the car runs but should be trailered as the is some minor finish work to do
will call you tomorrow at about 9.30 am or call me at 416 522 5374

Great - talk to you in the morning and looking forward to meeting.
You're been my Canadian hero that inspired my first build thread.
NY_FIERO

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-14-2008 05:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for NY_FIEROClick Here to visit NY_FIERO's HomePageSend a Private Message to NY_FIEROEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
All I have to say is........... ROCK ON!! the car lives on and bubba joes' hard work will be memorialized on these pages.
congrads to a new owner and I hope the best for bubba.
bubbajoexxx

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-14-2008 08:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for bubbajoexxxClick Here to visit bubbajoexxx's HomePageSend a Private Message to bubbajoexxxEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by NY_FIERO:

All I have to say is........... ROCK ON!! the car lives on and bubba joes' hard work will be memorialized on these pages.
congrads to a new owner and I hope the best for bubba.

I thank all the members of the forum for there support over the years and will still be around to try help members out with whatever I can
THANK YOU ALLL
Bubbajoexxx
bubbajoexxx

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-14-2008 12:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for bubbajoexxxClick Here to visit bubbajoexxx's HomePageSend a Private Message to bubbajoexxxEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

bubbajoexxx

1630 posts
Member since Aug 2003

here are the last pics I have taken and I will post pics of the new owner and when the car leaves
the vid will be posted later

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TA7ukF8xfUY

[This message has been edited by bubbajoexxx (edited 04-14-2008).]

madcurl

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 314
Rate this member

Report this Post04-14-2008 02:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Wow! That was quick sell. The person in the video; is (he) the new owner?
bubbajoexxx

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-14-2008 03:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for bubbajoexxxClick Here to visit bubbajoexxx's HomePageSend a Private Message to bubbajoexxxEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

here are the last pics I have taken and I will post pics of the new owner and when the car leaves
the vid will be posted later

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TA7ukF8xfUY

SOLD the car now has a new home with FIERO2M8 and it should be well cared for

PFF
System Bot
bubbajoexxx

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-14-2008 03:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for bubbajoexxxClick Here to visit bubbajoexxx's HomePageSend a Private Message to bubbajoexxxEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Wow! That was quick sell. The person in the video; is (he) the new owner?

NO that me bubba
jscott1

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 415
Rate this member

Report this Post04-14-2008 05:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jscott1Send a Private Message to jscott1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
That is the baddest Indy ever...even better than the real Pace Car, dare I say. I wish you and the new owner the best.

madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-14-2008 07:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

NO that me bubba

That might explain why it appeared you didn't want to leave the car. I hope you took more pics. If I was selling any of my cars due to illness or MVA, I'd be crying like a baby.
bubbajoexxx

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-14-2008 08:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for bubbajoexxxClick Here to visit bubbajoexxx's HomePageSend a Private Message to bubbajoexxxEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

That might explain why it appeared you didn't want to leave the car. I hope you took more pics. If I was selling any of my cars due to illness or MVA, I'd be crying like a baby.

beleve me it hurts to sell the car but it hurts a hell of a lot more to see it in the yard not being finished because you just cant do it

Fiero2m8

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-14-2008 08:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero2m8Click Here to visit Fiero2m8's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero2m8Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
BubbaJoe and his wife are wonderful people - I spent all afternoon there learning about all the upgrades he performed over the years and details on what was left to finish.
I quickly understood after seeing his pride and the time invested in the project, why the buyer was more important than the money, as Joe wants the car to live on.
As I expected, the car did not disappoint as it is everything (and with all the extra parts) more than the last wonderfully detailed 54 pages were able to describe!
Many of us have praised his talents of making your ideas a reality and then having the willingness to share his expertise for free here on Pennock's.
I'm so glad Bubbajoe is willing to continue to support us DIY Fiero enthusiasts - am I sure to have many future questions.

Here are a few pictures I took this afternoon after seeing it the real world for the first time (Monday April 14, 2008):

With BubbaJoe's blessing, I intend to keep the thread alive and hope to be the owner that is able to get it on the road, so it can be seen by many more Fieronatics

Cheers,
Ryan

------------------

1986 Fiero2m8 (LT1 NX / 4T60 Roadster Build)
https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum2/HTML/071642.html

macphail8

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-14-2008 09:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for macphail8Send a Private Message to macphail8Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
My wife and I will be in Niagara Falls in May, but only for a day. Perhaps I could arrange to see you doing a drive-by for us 'cause I'd love to see this car!

Cheers, Derek
Archie

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 546
Rate this member

Report this Post04-14-2008 10:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ArchieClick Here to visit Archie's HomePageSend a Private Message to ArchieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Good news!

Archie
Eclipse

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-14-2008 11:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for EclipseSend a Private Message to EclipseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Good News! Bubba, I remember meeting you when I was in Toronto. You were a scholar and a gentlemen. I am sorry to hear of you accident, but am glad that your project will live on.

You've been an inspiration to us all. Take care, and keep rollin'!

------------------
Jay Brintnell
Southern Ontario Fiero Association
Yellow 85 Notchback(A.K.A. GodFearN)

The progress thread: https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum2/HTML/077740.html

bubbajoexxx

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-14-2008 11:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for bubbajoexxxClick Here to visit bubbajoexxx's HomePageSend a Private Message to bubbajoexxxEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Good news!

Archie

when will we see some of your work on the MUIRA
Patrick

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 458
Rate this member

Report this Post04-15-2008 03:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

With BubbaJoe's blessing, I intend to keep the thread alive and hope to be the owner that is able to get it on the road, so it can be seen by many more Fieronatics.

Ryan, you've got some big shoes to fill. Best of luck with the project.

PFF
System Bot
JazzMan

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 653
User Banned

Report this Post04-15-2008 04:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JazzManSend a Private Message to JazzManEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Man, I coulda had a V8.

Looking forward to seeing this project finished, it's been quite a spectacular one.

JazzMan
Fiero2m8

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-15-2008 10:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero2m8Click Here to visit Fiero2m8's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero2m8Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by macphail8:
My wife and I will be in Niagara Falls in May, but only for a day. Perhaps I could arrange to see you doing a drive-by for us 'cause I'd love to see this car!
Cheers, Derek

Hey Derek, showing forum members that appreciate Fiero's was just one of a long list of reasons to buy this project.
PM me the day and if I'm in Niagara, no problem - my number is further up this page.

Good news!
Archie

Thanks Archie, I must credit you for my V8 Fiero addiction!
I saw your website and ordered your auto swap kit almost 5 years ago - an excellent way for the novice DIYer to get started.
You gave me the courage to complete my first engine swap and supported me along the way - thanks for supporting Fiero's all these years.
Not many vendors survive primarily supporting a car that stopped production 20 years ago!

Thanks also to Cliff Pennock - my passion is stronger than ever as I learn more about Fiero's everyday from other members on the forum.

Ryan, you've got some big shoes to fill. Best of luck with the project.

Thanks Patrick - let's face it, trying to fill Bubba's shoes would end in tears as he did his first Fiero engine swap when I was in high school!
I would need another 15 years experience to even try and compare skills but he understands my eagerness to to learn more and desire I have to continue the project.
Most of the engineering and difficult work is already done, but I do feel ready to graduate from the experience I gained from the LT1 Roadster build.

Originally posted by JazzMan:
Man, I coulda had a V8.
Looking forward to seeing this project finished, it's been quite a spectacular one.
JazzMan

I agree with JazzMan that "Spectacular" is a good way to describe it.
Pressure is on to get both projects on the road, but no need to rush as hobbies are never really finished...

Bubbajoe - original reason for the post was to confirm I'll be up around noon Wednesday with Sean and his truck/race car trailer and the balance of the cash.
I probably won't sleep again tonight due to excitement - I'd like to get some pictures of us together with the car if you don't mind.

Cheers,
Fiero2m8
bubbajoexxx

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-16-2008 05:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for bubbajoexxxClick Here to visit bubbajoexxx's HomePageSend a Private Message to bubbajoexxxEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
well the car left for its new home today and I picked up my old green car there are some small repairs to bo but my buddie mike will fix them for me so I will have a Fiero to drive

Ryan I wish you all the best and please be kind as there will never be another Like you have and It can never be replaced

All The best to you all here on the forum
it has been a trill during the build and I hope you suport Ryan as much as you have me

Thanks Again
Bubbajoexxx
Fiero2m8

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-16-2008 05:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero2m8Click Here to visit Fiero2m8's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero2m8Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Some pictures from the pickup today.

Arrived in Toronto at 1pm on a beautiful spring day with the trailer:

Bubbajoe did the honours and drove it on the trailer.
My friend and co-worker Sean secured the pride and joy:

No Curly pose here just the honour of Bubbajoe passing the torch to Fiero2m8:

On our way back down the QEW to Niagara over 50 gawkers pull up beside it, look for 10 seconds then drive by with a thumbs up!:

Safely arrived in Niagara with no issues to a neighbourhood crowd of teenagers that came in handy when it time to push it into the driveway:

We had a pickup bed full of extra parts and information - here's some of it unloaded ready to be moved to join the rest of my project parts:

Thanks again Joe - I'll send you a PM with my email addresses to stay in touch.
Glad to hear your green Fiero is back home with you safety

Fiero2m8

[This message has been edited by Fiero2m8 (edited 04-16-2008).]

bubbajoexxx

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-16-2008 05:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for bubbajoexxxClick Here to visit bubbajoexxx's HomePageSend a Private Message to bubbajoexxxEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Some pictures from the pickup today.

Arrived in Toronto at 1pm on a beautiful spring day with the trailer:

Bubbajoe did the honours and drove it on the trailer:

My friend and co-worker Sean secured the pride and joy:

On our way back down the QEW to Niagara with over 50 gawkers pull up beside it, look for 10 seconds then drive by with a thumbs up!:

Safety arrived in Niagara with no issues to a neighbour crowd of teenagers that came in handy when it time to push it into the driveway:

We had a pickup bed full of extra parts and information - here's some of it unloaded ready to be moved to join the rest of my project parts:

Thanks again Joe - I'll send you a PM with my email addresses to stay in touch.

Fiero2m8

nice to here it is home safe and sound

Keep in touch
bubbajoexxx

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-16-2008 05:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for bubbajoexxxClick Here to visit bubbajoexxx's HomePageSend a Private Message to bubbajoexxxEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

bubbajoexxx

1630 posts
Member since Aug 2003
please email me a large copy of pic number 3 so I can print and frame it for my computer room PLEASE

bubbajoexx@sympatico.ca
gaas88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-16-2008 07:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for gaas88Click Here to visit gaas88's HomePageSend a Private Message to gaas88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bubbajoe,
I really feel for your loss but what is more impressive is your desire to see your project go to a home where it will be completed the way you intended. 2 thumbs up for you Fiero2M8. Hopefully you'll have her roadworthy so you you can bring her out to Mapleview, Hamilton, or Grimsby Cruise nights this summer. I'm sure a lot of people would love to see this car.
madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-16-2008 08:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

No Curly pose here just the honour of Bubbajoe passing the torch to Fiero2m8:

Fiero2m8

Okay, for now, but you will once the car is finished

I'm glad the build has found a true Fiero owner. Please keep us updated.

[This message has been edited by madcurl (edited 04-16-2008).]

85SE
From: Paradise, Newfoundland, Canada (yes, the town is named Paradise!)

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-16-2008 09:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 85SEClick Here to visit 85SE's HomePageSend a Private Message to 85SEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Joe,

I've not been around here as much recently so I missed some earlier details - I am honestly sorry to hear about your troubles I think your input will be very valued here still though!

Now, Fiero2M8. You are one fortunate man - I think this is the Fiero bargain of the century. I'm not sure I could have avoided buying this one, even though I said no more Fieros and I would have had to ship it to Newfoundland (that would have been another $1500-$2000). Probably just as well that it was sold by the time I read the updates

Andrew
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 78 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29   30   31   32   33   34   35   36   37   38   39   40   41   42   43   44   45   46   47   48   49   50   51   52   53   54   55   56   57   58   59   60   61   62   63   64   65   66   67   68   69   70   71   72   73   74   75   76   77   78 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock