Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Construction Zone
  newest project (Page 40)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 78 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29   30   31   32   33   34   35   36   37   38   39   40   41   42   43   44   45   46   47   48   49   50   51   52   53   54   55   56   57   58   59   60   61   62   63   64   65   66   67   68   69   70   71   72   73   74   75   76   77   78 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
newest project by bubbajoexxx
Started on: 09-12-2003 06:18 PM
Replies: 3111 (374039 views)
Last post by: Trinten on 04-23-2023 11:02 PM
gusshotrod

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-10-2005 04:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for gusshotrodSend a Private Message to gusshotrodEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm sure you know this Bubba, but the c4 spindles are parallel top and bottom. The angle that allows for the anti-dive in the corvette is in the upper a arm (the upper ball joint is at an angle to the inner a-arm pivot points, when viewed from the side)
IP: Logged
bubbajoexxx

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 112
Rate this member

Report this Post07-11-2005 02:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for bubbajoexxxClick Here to visit bubbajoexxx's HomePageSend a Private Message to bubbajoexxxEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
with new front suspension I will build my own crossmember to mount everthing on so I need to use parts that will be easy to install and be reliable and so far the vette components are the most user friendly just need to get the desine done then decide what spindles to use

[This message has been edited by bubbajoexxx (edited 07-11-2005).]

bubbajoexxx

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-14-2005 06:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for bubbajoexxxClick Here to visit bubbajoexxx's HomePageSend a Private Message to bubbajoexxxEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
finaly did the head liner and new visers and I hope it is cooler tomorrow so I can get it into the car
bubbajoexxx

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-17-2005 04:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for bubbajoexxxClick Here to visit bubbajoexxx's HomePageSend a Private Message to bubbajoexxxEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
updates to be posted on wensday
topcat

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 148
Rate this member

Report this Post07-22-2005 06:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for topcatSend a Private Message to topcatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just a bump for the Wednesday updates.
TM_Fiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-31-2005 10:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TM_FieroSend a Private Message to TM_FieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bump. Been awhile since I seen this thread at the top. Anything new?
riley

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-05-2005 09:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rileySend a Private Message to rileyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
i wonder if bubba is having health issues. he hasnt taken this long to update in quite some time.
bubbajoexxx

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-10-2005 04:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for bubbajoexxxClick Here to visit bubbajoexxx's HomePageSend a Private Message to bubbajoexxxEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
sorry guy's but the high heat bad hummidity and smog levels so high my asma wont let me out of the house . The temp is starting to go down here and I will be back to work in a week or so and will post what I have done so far . I am getting sick of being stuck in the house
F-I-E-R-O

Feedback score:    (17)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post08-10-2005 04:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for F-I-E-R-OSend a Private Message to F-I-E-R-OEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I know what you mean by the heat and humidity, it's no fun here in NY either. I've been wanting to work on my car but the weather and the sun just take the fun right out of it. Did he say "sun"? Yes, here in Binghamton were not used to having that bright ball of burning gas beat down on us as much as it has lately! Keep up the good work and do the right thing by taking care of yourself first.
mrfixit58

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 113
Rate this member

Report this Post08-10-2005 05:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mrfixit58Send a Private Message to mrfixit58Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Florida... sun, heat, humity, daily thunder storms... it's a way of life (at least from June to October).

------------------
Roy

double-click on this link to follow my interior build-up //www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum1/HTML/023174.html

Blue 87 GT w/ 4th generation Firebird interior.
Suncoast Fieros

Judged "Best Custom Interior" at the 20th Anniversary Show @ Pontiac, Mich - 7/2003
Judged "Best Custom Interior" at the 8th Annual Fiero Fun Weekend @ Daytona - 3/2004
Judged "Best Custom Interior" at the 9th Annual Fiero Fun Weekend @ Daytona - 3/2005

exoticse

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 108
Rate this member

Report this Post08-25-2005 04:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Hey bubba anything new to report ?

PFF
System Bot
fieroman87

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-05-2005 08:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroman87Send a Private Message to fieroman87Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
bump
stevenrossi

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 126
Rate this member

Report this Post09-06-2005 11:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for stevenrossiSend a Private Message to stevenrossiEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Im checking every day here for an update!

Itchin' to see whats going on.

SR

OH10fiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-13-2005 04:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for OH10fieroSend a Private Message to OH10fieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
bump?!?!?
GmetalGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-13-2005 04:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GmetalGTSend a Private Message to GmetalGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Please more pictures.
bubbajoexxx

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-16-2005 09:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for bubbajoexxxClick Here to visit bubbajoexxx's HomePageSend a Private Message to bubbajoexxxEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
have restarted to work on the car and pics will be comming soon
Fierofreak00

Feedback score:    (20)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 170
Rate this member

Report this Post09-16-2005 07:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fierofreak00Send a Private Message to Fierofreak00Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
YAY!!!!!!!
Kameo Kid

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 132
Rate this member

Report this Post09-17-2005 05:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Kameo KidSend a Private Message to Kameo KidEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by bubbajoexxx:

have restarted to work on the car and pics will be comming soon

well it's about time.....

------------------

still plays with cars..

bubbajoexxx

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-17-2005 07:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for bubbajoexxxClick Here to visit bubbajoexxx's HomePageSend a Private Message to bubbajoexxxEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
having to live with sever asmah is no fun when you are 1000 feet from lake ontario in 90 deg weather with 70+ percent humidity
very hard to breath and smog so thick you think its foggy out side in the midle of the day cooler now and better for my health
justa6

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 61
Rate this member

Report this Post09-17-2005 07:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for justa6Send a Private Message to justa6Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
its been a few days over 2 years since this thread was started. and its coming closer and closer to being finished!
dagriff

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-19-2005 11:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dagriffSend a Private Message to dagriffEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bub,
Glad you're feeling better. I realy don't miss that crappy Toronto air! Don't push yourself to much, staying alive is worth more than any car project.
Anyway, at the rate I'm going, you will still finish your monumental project before I finish my comparitivly tiny one!!!

Griff.

PFF
System Bot
riley

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-20-2005 01:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rileySend a Private Message to rileyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
if that T.O. air is so bad you can always move out here to the praries and not have to worry bout all the smog. and i could see this project in person.
bubbajoexxx

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-20-2005 07:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for bubbajoexxxClick Here to visit bubbajoexxx's HomePageSend a Private Message to bubbajoexxxEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
was out west in 90 and loved it but all my family is here in Ontario
bubbajoexxx

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-23-2005 04:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for bubbajoexxxClick Here to visit bubbajoexxx's HomePageSend a Private Message to bubbajoexxxEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
head liner done and I need some help on desining the new rocker panels i will post a couple of pics to work with

[This message has been edited by bubbajoexxx (edited 09-23-2005).]

ezramore

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-23-2005 05:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ezramoreSend a Private Message to ezramoreEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Looking good bubba. Great job on the headliner.
Fie Ro

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 132
Rate this member

Report this Post09-23-2005 06:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fie RoSend a Private Message to Fie RoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
...good luck to you to keep your project going...heres a try for the sidescoops (a keep it simple approach):

F-I-E-R-O

Feedback score:    (17)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post09-23-2005 06:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for F-I-E-R-OSend a Private Message to F-I-E-R-OEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Ribs that extend forward... ?

bubbajoexxx

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-23-2005 06:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for bubbajoexxxClick Here to visit bubbajoexxx's HomePageSend a Private Message to bubbajoexxxEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by ezramore:

Looking good bubba. Great job on the headliner.

thanks it was hard to find a gray to match the dash visers where done to match as well

bubbajoexxx

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-23-2005 06:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for bubbajoexxxClick Here to visit bubbajoexxx's HomePageSend a Private Message to bubbajoexxxEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

bubbajoexxx

1630 posts
Member since Aug 2003

Originally posted by Fie Ro:

...good luck to you to keep your project going...heres a try for the sidescoops (a keep it simple approach):

looks good but need the rocker ideas because of the wider body

bubbajoexxx

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-23-2005 06:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for bubbajoexxxClick Here to visit bubbajoexxx's HomePageSend a Private Message to bubbajoexxxEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

bubbajoexxx

1630 posts
Member since Aug 2003
the area in red is what i need deas on

fourpoint9

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-24-2005 04:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fourpoint9Click Here to visit fourpoint9's HomePageSend a Private Message to fourpoint9Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Here you go Bubbajoe

------------------

87 notchback 4.9L
Custom LED Notchback Tail Lights

[This message has been edited by fourpoint9 (edited 09-24-2005).]

PFF
System Bot
GonsaiPK

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-24-2005 05:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GonsaiPKSend a Private Message to GonsaiPKEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hm... You could go with the M3-style rockers. There have to be some that fit, and IMO they would look pretty good.
bubbajoexxx

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-24-2005 05:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for bubbajoexxxClick Here to visit bubbajoexxx's HomePageSend a Private Message to bubbajoexxxEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fourpoint9:

Here you go Bubbajoe

scaled back a little this would look good and does not look to complicated to make keep it up

Jake_Dragon

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 403
Rate this member

Report this Post09-24-2005 08:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jake_DragonSend a Private Message to Jake_DragonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
exoticse

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 108
Rate this member

Report this Post09-24-2005 09:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
My advice get the madman (madcurl) involved. That guy has more great ideas than you could ever believe possible.

Fourpoint9 that looks good.

Whatever you decide, please carry it over and bring down the front and rear gfx to the same level otherwise it will look goofy,....IMO.

[This message has been edited by exoticse (edited 09-24-2005).]

Fiero_Adam

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-24-2005 10:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero_AdamSend a Private Message to Fiero_AdamEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Are you going to use the 87/88 front and rear fascias? If you are, you're going to have to do something with them as well, to get it all to match. Honestly, I think the stock ground f/x pieces that are on there are going to limit your choices. You'll have to match the front and rear with those, then whatever you do with the rockers.
fourpoint9

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-24-2005 10:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fourpoint9Click Here to visit fourpoint9's HomePageSend a Private Message to fourpoint9Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Scaled back alittle and somethin' for the rear bumper.

[This message has been edited by fourpoint9 (edited 09-25-2005).]

bubbajoexxx

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-25-2005 10:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for bubbajoexxxClick Here to visit bubbajoexxx's HomePageSend a Private Message to bubbajoexxxEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

now you definatly have some thing here i can sink my teeth into just to figure out the amount of flairing

bubbajoexxx

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-25-2005 10:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for bubbajoexxxClick Here to visit bubbajoexxx's HomePageSend a Private Message to bubbajoexxxEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

bubbajoexxx

1630 posts
Member since Aug 2003
now I will have to go buy some mdf to make up the moulds for the rocker covers and start the moulding process as every thing is refined
bubbajoexxx

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-25-2005 10:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for bubbajoexxxClick Here to visit bubbajoexxx's HomePageSend a Private Message to bubbajoexxxEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

bubbajoexxx

1630 posts
Member since Aug 2003

Pluss for you and your efforts and help

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 78 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29   30   31   32   33   34   35   36   37   38   39   40   41   42   43   44   45   46   47   48   49   50   51   52   53   54   55   56   57   58   59   60   61   62   63   64   65   66   67   68   69   70   71   72   73   74   75   76   77   78 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock