Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Construction Zone
  newest project (Page 28)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 78 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29   30   31   32   33   34   35   36   37   38   39   40   41   42   43   44   45   46   47   48   49   50   51   52   53   54   55   56   57   58   59   60   61   62   63   64   65   66   67   68   69   70   71   72   73   74   75   76   77   78 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
newest project by bubbajoexxx
Started on: 09-12-2003 06:18 PM
Replies: 3111 (374096 views)
Last post by: Trinten on 04-23-2023 11:02 PM
bubbajoexxx

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 112
Rate this member

Report this Post02-01-2005 10:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for bubbajoexxxClick Here to visit bubbajoexxx's HomePageSend a Private Message to bubbajoexxxEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
ezramore
ya one muffler is loose and drops have to tighten the clamp so it stays in place http://www.atruscorp.com/images/upload_42005ac5a6231.jpg

[This message has been edited by bubbajoexxx (edited 02-01-2005).]

IP: Logged
bubbajoexxx

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-01-2005 10:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for bubbajoexxxClick Here to visit bubbajoexxx's HomePageSend a Private Message to bubbajoexxxEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

bubbajoexxx

1630 posts
Member since Aug 2003
need assistance

I need 2 round door moldings so i can make the new quarter stips have all the other molding but need 2 extra door molding they can be from the same side makes no differance as they will be modified to make the new 1/4 mouldings willing to pay for them if resonable priced

Thanks Bubbajoexxx

Kohburn

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 188
Rate this member

Report this Post02-01-2005 10:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for KohburnSend a Private Message to KohburnEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by bubbajoexxx:

thanks for posting one of the pics the open area will be filled in with brushed aluminum and the power miror switch and the window switches

what is that out of?

toddshotrods

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-01-2005 10:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for toddshotrodsClick Here to visit toddshotrods's HomePageSend a Private Message to toddshotrodsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
You said if it's nice today - what's the definition of "nice" weather in February there? Just curious. We're headed for forty this week (NE Ohio).

Car is looking good.

------------------
Todd Perkins - the member formerly known as "perkidelic"
todd's hot rods

bubbajoexxx

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-01-2005 10:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for bubbajoexxxClick Here to visit bubbajoexxx's HomePageSend a Private Message to bubbajoexxxEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Kohburn

the center section from a 94 firebird auto counsel with the tt shifterring and boot molded in

Skratch

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-01-2005 11:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SkratchClick Here to visit Skratch's HomePageSend a Private Message to SkratchEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Dang that is a smooth molding job!
Looks great, can't wait to see it in the car.

------------------

Kohburn

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 188
Rate this member

Report this Post02-01-2005 11:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for KohburnSend a Private Message to KohburnEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Kohburn

the center section from a 94 firebird auto counsel with the tt shifterring and boot molded in

impressive work - looks like a stock part

Bobert

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-01-2005 11:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BobertSend a Private Message to BobertEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
toddshotrods

Nice here for BubbaJoe is anytime it is not raining or snowing. Just imagine what he'd get done if he was working in a heated garage!

[This message has been edited by Bobert (edited 02-01-2005).]

bubbajoexxx

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-01-2005 11:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for bubbajoexxxClick Here to visit bubbajoexxx's HomePageSend a Private Message to bubbajoexxxEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
just finished the brushed fill

bubbajoexxx

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-01-2005 11:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for bubbajoexxxClick Here to visit bubbajoexxx's HomePageSend a Private Message to bubbajoexxxEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

bubbajoexxx

1630 posts
Member since Aug 2003

need assistance

I need 2 round door moldings so i can make the new quarter stips have all the other molding but need 2 extra door molding they can be from the same side makes no differance as they will be modified to make the new 1/4 mouldings willing to pay for them if resonable priced

Thanks Bubbajoexxx

Please guy's there has to be some one with a spare set of round door mouldings I need a set bad and they can be for any side as long as I have 2, right or lefts makes no differance

gusshotrod

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-02-2005 12:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for gusshotrodSend a Private Message to gusshotrodEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I've got a full set I won't be using. Let me know.
PFF
System Bot
gusshotrod

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-02-2005 12:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for gusshotrodSend a Private Message to gusshotrodEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

gusshotrod

729 posts
Member since Nov 2004
oops

[This message has been edited by gusshotrod (edited 02-02-2005).]

bubbajoexxx

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-02-2005 09:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for bubbajoexxxClick Here to visit bubbajoexxx's HomePageSend a Private Message to bubbajoexxxEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by gusshotrod:

I've got a full set I won't be using. Let me know.

pm me and let me know what you want for the set

thanks

Fie Ro

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 132
Rate this member

Report this Post02-02-2005 10:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fie RoSend a Private Message to Fie RoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Cool! You beat me with the TT shifter! Mine should look a bit like this when finished:
bubbajoexxx

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-02-2005 10:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for bubbajoexxxClick Here to visit bubbajoexxx's HomePageSend a Private Message to bubbajoexxxEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Fie Ro:

Cool! You beat me with the TT shifter! Mine should look a bit like this when finished:

I love the progress of you new dash so far and here is a suggestion for the blank space under you vent outlet cover with the same fabric you are using on the counseland install a tweeter behind it would work great in that location and the fabric will bring the whole look together just a suggestion

bubbajoexxx

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-02-2005 10:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for bubbajoexxxClick Here to visit bubbajoexxx's HomePageSend a Private Message to bubbajoexxxEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

bubbajoexxx

1630 posts
Member since Aug 2003
doublec4

I need your assistance on a photo shop before i cut into the new bumper can you do a poto shop on the rear bumper and insert grill mesh into the groves where the marker lights are would like to see the affect it has on the looks here is a bumper pic

[This message has been edited by bubbajoexxx (edited 02-02-2005).]

Fie Ro

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-02-2005 01:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fie RoSend a Private Message to Fie RoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks for the suggestions..! Now I played with yours.. something you can do with some leftovers...

better one

[This message has been edited by Fie Ro (edited 02-02-2005).]

bubbajoexxx

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-02-2005 02:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for bubbajoexxxClick Here to visit bubbajoexxx's HomePageSend a Private Message to bubbajoexxxEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
did some more today replaced the front bumper and installed the shifter cover here are some pics

bubbajoexxx

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-02-2005 02:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for bubbajoexxxClick Here to visit bubbajoexxx's HomePageSend a Private Message to bubbajoexxxEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

bubbajoexxx

1630 posts
Member since Aug 2003
here is a pic of why i need a pair of round door mouldings

DotTC

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 154
Rate this member

Report this Post02-02-2005 02:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DotTCClick Here to visit DotTC's HomePageSend a Private Message to DotTCEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I like that interior

------------------
1988 Aero 88 coupe.. 2.8l v6.. more mods to come.
FieroNews.com - Photo Gallery - Fiero Links
I am the signature virus, please put me in your signature so I can spread

ezramore

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-02-2005 03:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ezramoreSend a Private Message to ezramoreEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
wow the interior is looking awsome.

------------------
Ezra
88 Fiero 2M4

PFF
System Bot
Fie Ro

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-02-2005 03:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fie RoSend a Private Message to Fie RoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

This one looks the best Ive seen so far! Some sleek look, so did you modify the steel tunnel or could you work around it?

doublec4

Feedback score:    (20)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 150
Rate this member

Report this Post02-02-2005 05:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for doublec4Send a Private Message to doublec4Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Looks like someone else beat me to the photoshop but I want to play around with a few pics anyways. Right now I'm living away from home and I dont have photoshop here but I'll see if I can find a version and do some pictures for you.
MDFierolvr

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 76
Rate this member

Report this Post02-02-2005 05:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MDFierolvrSend a Private Message to MDFierolvrEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Wow.... Just wow. Ive been watching your dash come together and all I can say is... wow

My one question to you bubbajoexxx is do you think someone with minor experience could do that conversion... I love the way that looks. Ohh and dont ever post your address, just a tip so you can keep your car.

j/k I love how you extended the frame too... ingenious

------------------
86' SE packing the 3.4L

Long Live BUCKEYE LIFE

bubbajoexxx

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-02-2005 05:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for bubbajoexxxClick Here to visit bubbajoexxx's HomePageSend a Private Message to bubbajoexxxEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Fie Ro:

This one looks the best Ive seen so far! Some sleek look, so did you modify the steel tunnel or could you work around it?

minor trimming of the side brace to drop the counsel into place
bubbajoexxx

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-03-2005 04:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for bubbajoexxxClick Here to visit bubbajoexxx's HomePageSend a Private Message to bubbajoexxxEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
sorced out some perforated aluminum today will have to go to the shop to check it out and see what it looks like
It is needed for the net faze of constrution comming soon
bubbajoexxx

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-04-2005 02:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for bubbajoexxxClick Here to visit bubbajoexxx's HomePageSend a Private Message to bubbajoexxxEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
the weather is cooperating with me again today so I got a lttle more done finished the shifter and started the gass filler cap here are some pics

Black-Azz-GT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 90
Rate this member

Report this Post02-04-2005 02:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Black-Azz-GTSend a Private Message to Black-Azz-GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
This car would seriously benefit from a norms front end. Anyway it will be one sick ride. I cant wait.

------------------
-Chris -
Custom Gun Metal 86 GT 4.9 V8 5spd

Build up tread or MODS w/ Pics

bubbajoexxx

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-04-2005 03:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for bubbajoexxxClick Here to visit bubbajoexxx's HomePageSend a Private Message to bubbajoexxxEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Black-Azz-GT:

This car would seriously benefit from a norms front end. Anyway it will be one sick ride. I cant wait.

nice but I cant get past the head lights they just dont fit my taste to bulky

Bobert

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-04-2005 07:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BobertSend a Private Message to BobertEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The fuel door looks awesome ! I want one too...
bubbajoexxx

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-04-2005 10:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for bubbajoexxxClick Here to visit bubbajoexxx's HomePageSend a Private Message to bubbajoexxxEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
well if mine goes missin and I see one on your car I know where it came from .lol
PFF
System Bot
bubbajoexxx

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-04-2005 10:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for bubbajoexxxClick Here to visit bubbajoexxx's HomePageSend a Private Message to bubbajoexxxEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

bubbajoexxx

1630 posts
Member since Aug 2003
I am hoping it is nice tomorrow so I can get the glass work done or I will have to pull out the heat gun
85LAMB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-05-2005 12:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 85LAMBSend a Private Message to 85LAMBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
This is coming out beautifull, keep up the good job.
Where did you get the steering wheel cover from ? it looks great.
I am wondering what color you are planning on painting it. I am sure whatever it is it will look great.
bubbajoexxx

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-05-2005 01:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for bubbajoexxxClick Here to visit bubbajoexxx's HomePageSend a Private Message to bubbajoexxxEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 85LAMB:

This is coming out beautifull, keep up the good job.
Where did you get the steering wheel cover from ? it looks great.
I am wondering what color you are planning on painting it. I am sure whatever it is it will look great.

thats not a cover it is the actual leather wheel re'died the new colour and the car will be done n tangerine peral metalic

jscott1

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 415
Rate this member

Report this Post02-05-2005 01:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jscott1Send a Private Message to jscott1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

What speedometer are you using? It looks like a 110 MPH version... FIrst of all since you are in Canada I would have expected a KPH version, and second since you have a V8 I would have expected a 150 MPH version. What's the deal?

magot

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-05-2005 02:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for magotSend a Private Message to magotEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
good job. What are you going to do about the E-Brake hole in the center consol?
bubbajoexxx

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-05-2005 05:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for bubbajoexxxClick Here to visit bubbajoexxx's HomePageSend a Private Message to bubbajoexxxEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by jscott1:

What speedometer are you using? It looks like a 110 MPH version... FIrst of all since you are in Canada I would have expected a KPH version, and second since you have a V8 I would have expected a 150 MPH version. What's the deal?

the car was a US model and came with the v6 110 mph speedo am looking for a 94 v8 speedo to get the 150 mph

bubbajoexxx

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-05-2005 05:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for bubbajoexxxClick Here to visit bubbajoexxx's HomePageSend a Private Message to bubbajoexxxEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

bubbajoexxx

1630 posts
Member since Aug 2003

Originally posted by magot:

good job. What are you going to do about the E-Brake hole in the center consol?

going to install a plate to mount led warning lights

bubbajoexxx

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-05-2005 05:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for bubbajoexxxClick Here to visit bubbajoexxx's HomePageSend a Private Message to bubbajoexxxEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

bubbajoexxx

1630 posts
Member since Aug 2003

this is a sample of the perf i will use in the engine compartment

bubbajoexxx

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-06-2005 07:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for bubbajoexxxClick Here to visit bubbajoexxx's HomePageSend a Private Message to bubbajoexxxEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
well it has begun the suspension swap here are the pics bob took most of the pics we worked hard at it today

first we put the car up on 6 stands to keep the car level

the using my home made engine support we floated the engine up off the frame

[This message has been edited by bubbajoexxx (edited 02-06-2005).]

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 78 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29   30   31   32   33   34   35   36   37   38   39   40   41   42   43   44   45   46   47   48   49   50   51   52   53   54   55   56   57   58   59   60   61   62   63   64   65   66   67   68   69   70   71   72   73   74   75   76   77   78 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock