Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Construction Zone
  We Build a Perfect Union (Page 36)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 78 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29   30   31   32   33   34   35   36   37   38   39   40   41   42   43   44   45   46   47   48   49   50   51   52   53   54   55   56   57   58   59   60   61   62   63   64   65   66   67   68   69   70   71   72   73   74   75   76   77   78 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
We Build a Perfect Union by Archie
Started on: 01-11-2006 09:04 PM
Replies: 3080 (367690 views)
Last post by: troyboy on 10-29-2016 12:55 PM
Fiero Thomas

Feedback score:    (170)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 125
Rate this member

Report this Post04-28-2008 11:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero ThomasSend a Private Message to Fiero ThomasEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Looking good Troy. Is there a carbon copy comming??? inside joke. Nice to meet you with Curly last week

------------------

Indy#64~FieroNews~Boots~Bag s~Wallets~Headliner~Spare Cover

IP: Logged
Archie

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 546
Rate this member

Report this Post04-29-2008 12:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ArchieClick Here to visit Archie's HomePageSend a Private Message to ArchieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by doublec4:

unreal. It never ends.

Actually, the body mods do/will/might end when it gets painted.

It goes out to paint tomorrow.

Archie
TRiAD

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 81
Rate this member

Report this Post04-29-2008 03:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TRiADSend a Private Message to TRiADEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Archie:

Archie

OMFG!!! Can't WAIT to see it all put back together!!!

~M

troyboy

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 154
Rate this member

Report this Post04-29-2008 06:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for troyboySend a Private Message to troyboyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Actually, the body mods do/will/might end when it gets painted.

Archie

Archie ONE MORE THING I forgot to mention..................... THANKS , now off to paint.
BTW Mark all eyes on you
troyboy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-29-2008 06:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for troyboySend a Private Message to troyboyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

troyboy

2075 posts
Member since Sep 2005

Originally posted by Fiero Thomas:

Looking good Troy. Is there a carbon copy comming??? inside joke. Nice to meet you with Curly last week

I hope not, at lease not right away. It was great meeting you and your son.
Firefox

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 240
Rate this member

Report this Post04-29-2008 07:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FirefoxSend a Private Message to FirefoxEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by troyboy:

BTW Mark all eyes on you

Hmmmm......do I have to post pics, too?

Mark

SAFASTRO

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-29-2008 12:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SAFASTROClick Here to visit SAFASTRO's HomePageSend a Private Message to SAFASTROEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
WOW!!!
This car is going to the paint booth today?? Or do they have "final touches" to do first? Anyways......I hope all goes well, and can't wait to se this thing in color!!
By the way, the latest "tweaking" looks great!
Great work Archie, and crew!!!!!

------------------
Order your Official Pennock's Forum decals in this thread. //www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum4/HTML/040445.html

2" Choptop
Shortened Front Bumper
Shortened Rear Bumper
10" Stretch
Dubs
'07 3900 V6 Crate Motor Conversion

madcurl

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 314
Rate this member

Report this Post04-29-2008 01:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

It's all in the tweeking......

Archie

100% excellent tweaking! Not too much and not too little; just enough to enhance a once boring area that need some special attention w/o over powering other areas of the nose; plus it matches the side rocker vents.
------------------

"My Friends don't drive stock"

[This message has been edited by madcurl (edited 04-29-2008).]

Jefrysuko

Feedback score:    (17)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 108
Rate this member

Report this Post04-29-2008 07:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JefrysukoSend a Private Message to JefrysukoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Dang,

I was hoping to see it this weekend.
Archie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-29-2008 09:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ArchieClick Here to visit Archie's HomePageSend a Private Message to ArchieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Archie ONE MORE THING I forgot to mention..................... THANKS

You're very welcome.

It's a pleasure building special cars for people who know what they want & who understand what it takes to get it right.

I'd like to thank you for letting us participate in building your dream car.

After we had loaded your car into the trailer to take it to paint today, I was in the drivers seat of the truck ready to drive out & the UPS driver came in. He had the new exhaust tips we had been wanting to test fit into the rear bumper. So we opened up the trailer & did the fitting & modifications needed right there in the back of the trailer.

Here's some pics.

Now, while the car is out to paint, we can work on getting the engine ready for final install.

Archie

------------------

Sig by Custom2M4

AutoTech

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 109
Rate this member

Report this Post04-29-2008 10:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AutoTechSend a Private Message to AutoTechEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Now those look nice. Cant believe its finally getting paint...

[This message has been edited by AutoTech (edited 04-29-2008).]

PFF
System Bot
jscott1

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 415
Rate this member

Report this Post04-29-2008 11:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jscott1Send a Private Message to jscott1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Now, while the car is out to paint, we can work on getting the engine ready for final install.

Archie

Don't forget to give the other Chop Tops some attention while the Perfect Union is out to the paint shop.

Archie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-29-2008 11:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ArchieClick Here to visit Archie's HomePageSend a Private Message to ArchieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by jscott1:

Don't forget to give the other Chop Tops some attention while the Perfect Union is out to the paint shop.

Yeah, I hear 'ya.

We'll be working on your car, Curley's car & the Stinger & the Miura all this week & next week.

Archie
GTGeff

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-29-2008 11:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GTGeffSend a Private Message to GTGeffEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I'll second that motion!
Archie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-29-2008 11:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ArchieClick Here to visit Archie's HomePageSend a Private Message to ArchieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by GTGeff:

I'll second that motion!

haha......... I was gonna tell you that we tore your car apart today.
madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-30-2008 12:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Yeah, I hear 'ya.

We'll be working on your car, Curley's car & the Stinger & the Miura all this week & next week.

Archie

Six speed?
Firefox

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-30-2008 07:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FirefoxSend a Private Message to FirefoxEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

It shouldn't take too long to paint. I've got a fresh set of rollers ( medium texture ) and it'll go on fast.

Mark

TRiAD

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-30-2008 08:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TRiADSend a Private Message to TRiADEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Firefox:

It shouldn't take too long to paint. I've got a fresh set of rollers ( medium texture ) and it'll go on fast.

Mark

Rollers?! You gots ta' BRUSH that shizz on!!!
Horsehair FTW!!!

LOL!

~M

troyboy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-30-2008 08:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for troyboySend a Private Message to troyboyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Firefox did you get the PM about that little door mod
Firefox

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-30-2008 10:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FirefoxSend a Private Message to FirefoxEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Yes, I just answered......
Firefox

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-30-2008 10:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FirefoxSend a Private Message to FirefoxEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Firefox

4307 posts
Member since Feb 2003

Originally posted by TRiAD:

Rollers?! You gots ta' BRUSH that shizz on!!!
Horsehair FTW!!!

I didn't want the brush strokes with the pearl coloring........
PFF
System Bot
AutoTech

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 109
Rate this member

Report this Post05-01-2008 12:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for AutoTechSend a Private Message to AutoTechEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Ah, good choice.

I hear the Wagner Spray Tech Power Painter available at the Home Depot sprays really nice. Maybe this would be a good opportunity to finally use one?
troyboy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-03-2008 12:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for troyboySend a Private Message to troyboyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I received an email from Alex, I understand that all is set.
TRiAD

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-03-2008 01:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TRiADSend a Private Message to TRiADEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hmmmm, intriguing...

NOW GET ON WITH THE PICS, lol!!!!!

------------------
~Michael
Project IMSA Formula Coming Soon!
'85 GT 4sp white - SOLD | | '85 2M6 Auto red - SOLD | | '84 2M4 bare chassis - SOLD
Crap, I'm out of Fieros! Time to buy another!! - "Your mileage may vary."

troyboy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-04-2008 10:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for troyboySend a Private Message to troyboyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Mark did you receive the package?
troyboy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-04-2008 05:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for troyboySend a Private Message to troyboyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

troyboy

2075 posts
Member since Sep 2005
Archie the look for the top end:

they can do this to the LS7 covers

Firefox

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-04-2008 08:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FirefoxSend a Private Message to FirefoxEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Mark did you receive the package?

Yes....sorry I didn't drop a note. Kristie and I had an anniversary weekend in the Dells at Chula Vista. Water park, Jacuzzi, evening hot tub.......

Now it's back to work. I've been working on the body imperfections teh past few days and I'll be pulling the body off in the next few days so I can get the proper chassis parts painted and painting the underside of the body.

Mark

Archie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-04-2008 10:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ArchieClick Here to visit Archie's HomePageSend a Private Message to ArchieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Archie the look for the top end:

they can do this to the LS7 covers

WOW
madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-06-2008 04:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
A old pic while we wait.

Firefox

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-06-2008 06:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FirefoxSend a Private Message to FirefoxEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I've got some really cool looking paint sitting in the garage now. I've been working on the figerglass body pieces and filling the imperfections from the manufacturing process and it's coming along nicely. Pics don't show the filling of pinholes so there really isn't too much to get pics from. I'll have the body off later this week and start painting the chassis pieces this weekend. The color is really pretty and it's going to look so nice.

Mark
troyboy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-06-2008 07:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for troyboySend a Private Message to troyboyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I've got some really cool looking paint sitting in the garage now. I've been working on the figerglass body pieces and filling the imperfections from the manufacturing process and it's coming along nicely. Pics don't show the filling of pinholes so there really isn't too much to get pics from. I'll have the body off later this week and start painting the chassis pieces this weekend. The color is really pretty and it's going to look so nice.

Mark

It's good to see the beginning of the end of this project.......... well for this stage at least .
PFF
System Bot
Archie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-06-2008 07:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ArchieClick Here to visit Archie's HomePageSend a Private Message to ArchieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Ok so we've waited for a week to see what this mod is....... come on.... fess up.

A
madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-06-2008 08:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I've got some really cool looking paint sitting in the garage now. The color is really pretty and it's going to look so nice.

Mark

We need picks. Take a pic of the can/paint; anything regarding the build will satisfy our thirst and craving, hehe.

[This message has been edited by madcurl (edited 05-06-2008).]

troyboy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-06-2008 08:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for troyboySend a Private Message to troyboyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Ok so we've waited for a week to see what this mod is....... come on.... fess up.

A

FireFox said that the door mods is a no go. It will work on Curleys 360's but not the 430's
madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-06-2008 08:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

FireFox said that the door mods is a no go. It will work on Curleys 360's but not the 430's

Guess whats the next assignment for the Crew, hehe.
Archie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-06-2008 09:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ArchieClick Here to visit Archie's HomePageSend a Private Message to ArchieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by madcurl:
Guess whats the next assignment for the Crew, hehe.

Huh????
GODFATHER

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-06-2008 10:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GODFATHERSend a Private Message to GODFATHEREdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Huh????

Better get the big bottle of aspirin.
TRiAD

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-07-2008 02:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TRiADSend a Private Message to TRiADEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

------------------
~Michael

Project IMSA Formula Coming Soon!
'85 GT 4sp white - SOLD | | '85 2M6 Auto red - SOLD | | '84 2M4 bare chassis - SOLD
Crap, I'm out of Fieros! Time to buy another!! - "Your mileage may vary."

Firefox

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-07-2008 02:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FirefoxSend a Private Message to FirefoxEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by madcurl:

We need picks. Take a pic of the can/paint; anything regarding the build will satisfy our thirst and craving, hehe.

I'll post a pic or two tonight. I'm hoping to paint the center console this evening so I can get some of the smaller parts out of the way. One step at a time.

Mark

Archie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-07-2008 05:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ArchieClick Here to visit Archie's HomePageSend a Private Message to ArchieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
What's missing from this engine?

Archie
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 78 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29   30   31   32   33   34   35   36   37   38   39   40   41   42   43   44   45   46   47   48   49   50   51   52   53   54   55   56   57   58   59   60   61   62   63   64   65   66   67   68   69   70   71   72   73   74   75   76   77   78 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock