Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Construction Zone
  We Build a Perfect Union (Page 61)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 78 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29   30   31   32   33   34   35   36   37   38   39   40   41   42   43   44   45   46   47   48   49   50   51   52   53   54   55   56   57   58   59   60   61   62   63   64   65   66   67   68   69   70   71   72   73   74   75   76   77   78 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
We Build a Perfect Union by Archie
Started on: 01-11-2006 09:04 PM
Replies: 3080 (367710 views)
Last post by: troyboy on 10-29-2016 12:55 PM
DeLorean00

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 100
Rate this member

Report this Post05-31-2009 06:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DeLorean00Send a Private Message to DeLorean00Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Troy, it goes without saying you have the best Fiero of all time!! I just cannot say how perfect I think your car is. What makes it so great is it looks like something GM could have dreamed up as a concept car. It completely custom but does not look in anyway over done.

Congrats my friend.

-Chris

------------------

IP: Logged
exoticse

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 108
Rate this member

Report this Post05-31-2009 07:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Simply unbelievable. Gorgeous vehicle.

Anything short of a clean sweep of the eligible awards at the show would have been a literal crime !

Congratulations Troy, Archie, and crew.

[This message has been edited by exoticse (edited 05-31-2009).]

madcurl

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 314
Rate this member

Report this Post05-31-2009 07:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hehehe. The best award IMO.

------------------

"I drive modified Fieros- anything less would be uncivilized."

Mr Ferrari

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post05-31-2009 11:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Mr FerrariSend a Private Message to Mr FerrariEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Awesome cars Archie.. Troys car is amazing and It has the looks and power to back it up.. You have to be very pleased with the showing Troy, your car is very very nice..

I like the picture I got of you guys parked facing oposite directions.. Beautifull cars.. It was almost cheating bringing such a work of art to the car show.. Its kinda like you brought a machine gun (Troys car) to a sword fight (Dells Run)
This images is larger than 153600 bytes. Click to view.

But seriously Archie, it has to be neat for you to see so many of your cars out in the Fiero circle.. There was a good number of cars you have basicly built in the show..

------------------

exoticse

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-31-2009 11:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

[B]

It was almost cheating bringing such a work of art to the car show.. Its kinda like you brought a machine gun (Troys car) to a sword fight (Dells Run)

This images is larger than 153600 bytes. Click to view.

Hehehe,...best qoute of the day. Sooooooooo true, not to belittle anyone else, but that car is a true show stopper

I think it will show extremely well outside of the fiero circle as well.
whodeanie

Feedback score:    (14)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 120
Rate this member

Report this Post06-02-2009 12:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for whodeanieClick Here to visit whodeanie's HomePageSend a Private Message to whodeanieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Troy, I finaly got up to Archie's and the Dells. one of the things on my wish list of things to do was see your car in person.
I just want to say it is amazing in person the pic's look great but no where close to what it looks like in life.
I only wish you could have made it I would have liked to meet you.
D.
tjm4fun

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 141
Rate this member

Report this Post06-04-2009 07:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tjm4funSend a Private Message to tjm4funEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Wow, glad to see it finally all together!!!
Gimme a shout when you get her home, would love to come see it, and being laid off now, I have tons of time on my hands...
Mine is off road now, now extra $$ to finish the repairs from the rear ending.
blkpearl

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-07-2009 12:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for blkpearlClick Here to visit blkpearl's HomePageSend a Private Message to blkpearlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
So is the red fiero the TaZ's now sold to the new owner? I love that car. And plan to create the same but with keeping the matte black and a dog eared (stock) spoiler.

Two awesome Fiero's.
troyboy

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 154
Rate this member

Report this Post06-13-2009 07:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for troyboySend a Private Message to troyboyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
How goes the test driving Archie? Any news to post? The emails for updates and info are off the hook 25 to 30 a day mostly non PFF, but I'm directing them here and the other place for updates as i don't have the time to personally respond to them all. I will call you on Monday.
Archie

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 546
Rate this member

Report this Post06-14-2009 02:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ArchieClick Here to visit Archie's HomePageSend a Private Message to ArchieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The car is still safely stored in your trailer since returning from The Dells.

The weather has been on & off raining for the last couple of weeks & I spent the 1st week after the Dells test driving the Solstice.

We're figuring on taking the Perfect Union out of the trailer for more testing around the end of the week.

Looking forward to your call.

Archie

Originally posted by troyboy:

How goes the test driving Archie? Any news to post? The emails for updates and info are off the hook 25 to 30 a day mostly non PFF, but I'm directing them here and the other place for updates as i don't have the time to personally respond to them all. I will call you on Monday.

[This message has been edited by Archie (edited 06-14-2009).]

exoticse

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-29-2009 01:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

So how did the testing go ?
PFF
System Bot
LT188GT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 100
Rate this member

Report this Post07-08-2009 10:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LT188GTSend a Private Message to LT188GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
And the latest is???????
Archie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-13-2009 09:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ArchieClick Here to visit Archie's HomePageSend a Private Message to ArchieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It was a beautiful day today.

Archie
troyboy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-13-2009 11:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for troyboySend a Private Message to troyboyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks Archie a much needed "pick me up".

P.S got the mag in the mail looked great , thanks Fiero Focus
Don Kraus

Feedback score:    (11)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-14-2009 10:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Don KrausSend a Private Message to Don KrausEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just a great looking car coming out of that shop again.Too bad it can't beat those 3800's.
Archie,we need to get Troy to the strip and see what that old girl can do.
Again,GREAT job.

Don

------------------
Too Far
60' - 1.491 sec
1/4 mi - 11.323 sec
mph - 116.40

Tony Kania

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 305
User Banned

Report this Post07-14-2009 10:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
So when do you actually get your own car back? You gotta be itch'n have it sitting in your garage. That car just screams excellence.
troyboy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-14-2009 04:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for troyboySend a Private Message to troyboyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Tony Kania:

So when do you actually get your own car back? You gotta be itch'n have it sitting in your garage. That car just screams excellence.

Hopefuly before the end of summer. I try not to think about it to much, I just save the joy for when I can get her home.
troyboy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-26-2009 07:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for troyboySend a Private Message to troyboyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Archie pm sent
IVANNATINKLE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-27-2009 10:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for IVANNATINKLESend a Private Message to IVANNATINKLEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
how much would that dash¢er console be?
pavo_roddy

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 71
Rate this member

Report this Post07-27-2009 11:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pavo_roddySend a Private Message to pavo_roddyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
HI all

Go to v8archie.com, click products, interior kits, then dash......

------------------
Me, I sell engines, the cars are for free, I need something to crate the engines in....
Enzo Ferrari....

Aerodynamics are for people who can't build engines....
Enzo Ferrari...

Today they are called garage's, yesterday, they were stable's! Eric Jacobsen....

IwannaIRM

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 58
Rate this member

Report this Post07-27-2009 12:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IwannaIRMSend a Private Message to IwannaIRMEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by pavo_roddy:

HI all

Go to v8archie.com, click products, interior kits, then dash......

Well, that would work if Archie sold this center console:

Fie Ro is the one that actually makes that center console and sold it to Troy/Archie for this project. You may want to contact Fier Ro to see if he is selling these.
PFF
System Bot
pavo_roddy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-27-2009 02:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pavo_roddySend a Private Message to pavo_roddyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
HI all

I thought that Troy had a Fie Ro center console, but didn't wanna take the time to search....... DOH!!

Thanx buddy!

------------------
Me, I sell engines, the cars are for free, I need something to crate the engines in....
Enzo Ferrari....

Enzo Ferrari...

Today they are called garage's, yesterday, they were stable's! Eric Jacobsen....

troyboy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-27-2009 04:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for troyboySend a Private Message to troyboyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Fie Ro made the center console for me as a favor, and the Dash is made by Archie but I had it modified to blend with the Fie Ro console. I must say that it is one of my favorite mods on the car.
IVANNATINKLE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-27-2009 10:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IVANNATINKLESend a Private Message to IVANNATINKLEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
ya i knew he was the maker the first but i thought maybe archie reproduced it either way, sick ride

[This message has been edited by IVANNATINKLE (edited 07-27-2009).]

pavo_roddy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-30-2009 11:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pavo_roddySend a Private Message to pavo_roddyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by IVANNATINKLE:

how much would that dash¢er console be?

HI all

Just goes to show how much I was paying attention!!! Cuz I just got that part with cent sign.... DOUBLE DOH!!!

lol......

------------------
Enzo Ferrari....

Enzo Ferrari...

Fie Ro

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 132
Rate this member

Report this Post08-01-2009 04:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fie RoSend a Private Message to Fie RoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yes I just couldnt resist having a small part in the 'perfect union' idea...
I dont have the spare time and ambition to make and sell more reproduction parts...my own Fiero is my main hobby..and that still isnt done
Its great to see how good all these different parts on the Union got blended in the final result...making it look balanced and finished...good work for those who had to put it all together

edit: found some older pix of Troys kit mockup
This is my setup when finished

[This message has been edited by Fie Ro (edited 08-01-2009).]

madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-04-2009 11:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Geese, I hadn't seen this video.

http://www.youtube.com/watc...kAO8&feature=related

[This message has been edited by madcurl (edited 09-04-2009).]

Tony Kania

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 305
User Banned

Report this Post09-05-2009 10:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Geese? Don't you mean gaggle! That video gave me goose bumps.

Tony
troyboy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-11-2009 10:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for troyboySend a Private Message to troyboyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
any miles on the car Archie? Don't be afraid to spank it a little
Archie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-11-2009 12:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ArchieClick Here to visit Archie's HomePageSend a Private Message to ArchieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

any miles on the car Archie? Don't be afraid to spank it a little

Funny you should ask that today.

We finally got around to getting back to test driving yesterday.

Had to clean it up a bit & couldn't find the chamois, so had to take it out in the neighborhood for a "Spin Dry".

It spin drys well at about 90.

Later Kris & I found a local cruise night to take it to. We stayed near the car talking to people.

Even though we didn't get great parking area in the midle of the lot, we had a lot of people checking it out.

More next week.

Archie

madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-16-2009 03:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
FieroRama 2009;

[This message has been edited by madcurl (edited 09-16-2009).]

PFF
System Bot
madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-16-2009 04:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

madcurl

21401 posts
Member since Jul 2003
TroyBoy's #022

(pics by GonsaiPK... darn good camera man!)

[This message has been edited by madcurl (edited 09-16-2009).]

Archie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-29-2009 10:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ArchieClick Here to visit Archie's HomePageSend a Private Message to ArchieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
ClayTonto

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-30-2009 12:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ClayTontoSend a Private Message to ClayTontoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Gnat's azz tight!
troyboy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-30-2009 02:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for troyboySend a Private Message to troyboyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Christmas in October
madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-30-2009 02:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Freaking too sweet!
madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-01-2009 02:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The Art of Perfection: #022

troyboy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-01-2009 10:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for troyboySend a Private Message to troyboyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Front plate idea, in ny it's the law.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c0r0x8l6GS4
madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-06-2009 02:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Comes in two versions; manual or electric (why in the world would someone want the $60 manual?)

In the extracted position;

retracted position;

Made of stainless steel ( I forgot to write down was gauge of steel)

Cost? $104 bucks.

[This message has been edited by madcurl (edited 11-06-2009).]

troyboy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-07-2009 05:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for troyboySend a Private Message to troyboyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Front plate idea, in ny it's the law.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c0r0x8l6GS4

Done, part ordered Archie you should have it by thursday

[This message has been edited by troyboy (edited 11-07-2009).]

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 78 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29   30   31   32   33   34   35   36   37   38   39   40   41   42   43   44   45   46   47   48   49   50   51   52   53   54   55   56   57   58   59   60   61   62   63   64   65   66   67   68   69   70   71   72   73   74   75   76   77   78 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock