Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Construction Zone
  We Build a Perfect Union (Page 55)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 78 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29   30   31   32   33   34   35   36   37   38   39   40   41   42   43   44   45   46   47   48   49   50   51   52   53   54   55   56   57   58   59   60   61   62   63   64   65   66   67   68   69   70   71   72   73   74   75   76   77   78 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
We Build a Perfect Union by Archie
Started on: 01-11-2006 09:04 PM
Replies: 3080 (367710 views)
Last post by: troyboy on 10-29-2016 12:55 PM
troyboy

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 154
Rate this member

Report this Post12-19-2008 07:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for troyboySend a Private Message to troyboyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Robert 2:

to the floor show into the trailer and vice versa , i hope he doesn't .
And don't know if you noticed the ? (question mark) at the end of my sentence ?

Robert I was joking that's a pic of a well known show car called chromezilla. A ls7 in a fiero is a "?" at best, I'll let you know when I beat the sh@t out of it this summer. But if it overheats the chrome will stay, I'll just have the perfect excuse to beef up the cooling system.

[This message has been edited by troyboy (edited 12-19-2008).]

IP: Logged
Robert 2

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-19-2008 08:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Robert 2Send a Private Message to Robert 2Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
That will be the best time to test and then an oportunity to beef it up
I don' think that this little detail will stop you . Mean money wise and skillful guy's working on it .
Brocephus

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 63
Rate this member

Report this Post12-20-2008 12:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BrocephusSend a Private Message to BrocephusEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
In order for Troy's car to overheat, it'd have to get above 50°F. Most thermometers in New York don't even register above 40°F.

troyboy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-20-2008 12:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for troyboySend a Private Message to troyboyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
lol....right now that would be a heat wave

[This message has been edited by troyboy (edited 12-20-2008).]

Brocephus

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-20-2008 07:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BrocephusSend a Private Message to BrocephusEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Whaddaya mean heat wave?! Hell, it only got up to 42° today after having 67° yesterday. I actually had to put my sunroof back on the Fiero.

[This message has been edited by Brocephus (edited 12-20-2008).]

Brocephus

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-22-2008 05:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BrocephusSend a Private Message to BrocephusEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Brocephus Biscuits.

Take two parts Photoshop 3.0 and mix with 1 part talent.
Add an hour of spare time and blend with limited skill.
Bake at 505° for 30 minutes. Cool for 10 minutes. Enjoy.
Makes one serving.
Here ya go Troy.

ClayTonto

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-22-2008 05:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ClayTontoSend a Private Message to ClayTontoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Makes me want to put an LS7 into my desktop.
troyboy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-22-2008 07:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for troyboySend a Private Message to troyboyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Brocephus:

Brocephus Biscuits.

Makes one serving.
Here ya go Troy.

lol.... I love it
FieroBobo

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-22-2008 11:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroBoboSend a Private Message to FieroBoboEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Brocephus Biscuits.

Makes one serving.
Here ya go Troy.

Nice, Very Nice. Clever too.

Could you make one for me? For an LS3 with 480HP?

~Bob

------------------
"Its nice to be important.
Its more important to be nice."

Archie

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 546
Rate this member

Report this Post12-23-2008 12:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ArchieClick Here to visit Archie's HomePageSend a Private Message to ArchieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
LS376

Originally posted by FieroBobo:

~Bob

Tanlrat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-23-2008 07:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TanlratSend a Private Message to TanlratEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
was gonna post update!!!!!

But then I realized that even though I'm working Christmas Eve keeping USAF aircraft up in the air doesn't mean others would be working too. My bad....
everyone have a merry Christmas

PFF
System Bot
troyboy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-23-2008 07:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for troyboySend a Private Message to troyboyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Archie did the rest of the car come back from paint (hood, rear deck lid,.....)? I will be on site on Jan 9 and would like to see the car in one piece with the HRE's if possible. I have purchased the tickets and would hate to waste them.
troyboy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-23-2008 08:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for troyboySend a Private Message to troyboyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

troyboy

2075 posts
Member since Sep 2005

Originally posted by Tanlrat:

was gonna post update!!!!!

But then I realized that even though I'm working Christmas Eve keeping USAF aircraft up in the air doesn't mean others would be working too. My bad....
everyone have a merry Christmas

OK then I will say it UPDATE it ain't Christmas eve yet Ouch!!! Archie I was just joking, have a merry Christmas.

[This message has been edited by troyboy (edited 12-23-2008).]

longarm

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-23-2008 08:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for longarmSend a Private Message to longarmEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fieroboom:

"Enzo? Z06? What Z06? Oh, those two little tiny lights in my rear view mirror? Is that what that is? Hm. Interesting. Oh well."

Both of you are crazy if you think this car will hang with either car mentioned. I'm not knocking it, just stating the obvious.
Archie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-23-2008 08:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ArchieClick Here to visit Archie's HomePageSend a Private Message to ArchieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by troyboy:

Archie did the rest of the car come back from paint (hood, rear deck lid,.....)? I will be on site on Jan 9 and would like to see the car in one piece with the HRE's if possible. I have purchased the tickets and would hate to waste them.

Not yet, Crissy (Marks wife) is supposed to be bring down some parts Friday morning. I don't know which ones yet.

It will be good to see you on the 9th. We'll have all the parts put together that we have by then. I would like to have it pretty much all put together by then because the World of Wheels show is at the McCormick Place in Chicago Jan 23 thru 25 & we'll have to get it all ready for the show by then. I don't want to be putting finishing touches on the car as we load it on the trailer on the 22nd.

I figure that Mark should be just about done by now, so maybe we'll have it all soon. Right now the car is just sitting waiting for more Orange things to show up.

Archie

you a PM
Ants87gt

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-23-2008 09:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Ants87gtSend a Private Message to Ants87gtEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
this car is looking unbelievable!! I just have one question and i don't mean this in any negitive way at all i think you guys are doing some of the best work i have ever seen, but on the engine would there have been anyway of making Fiero valve covers in place of the ones that say Corvette? They look great in the chrome i just think that Fiero ones would have really been cool for the car. and like i said i'm not being negative at all i would love to own this car it is about as perfect a combo as you can build, i was just curious thats all.
Ant
troyboy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-23-2008 09:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for troyboySend a Private Message to troyboyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Ants87gt:

this car is looking unbelievable!! I just have one question and i don't mean this in any negitive way at all i think you guys are doing some of the best work i have ever seen, but on the engine would there have been anyway of making Fiero valve covers in place of the ones that say Corvette? They look great in the chrome i just think that Fiero ones would have really been cool for the car. and like i said i'm not being negative at all i would love to own this car it is about as perfect a combo as you can build, i was just curious thats all.
Ant

All in time, I'm having custom chrome and orange plaques made that say Fiero GT. I think it would be almost impossible to dress up an LS7 like a 2.8, the closest you could get is custom billet valve covers. Archie and I looked at them along time ago but the one's that cover the ignition coil packs were too tall
Ants87gt

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-23-2008 10:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Ants87gtSend a Private Message to Ants87gtEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I see, didn't mean to make it look like the 2.8 your motor looks way better then any 2.8 could ever dream of looking. but it will be cool when you get the Fiero GT plaques for it. Like i said i'm Jealous you got an awesome car!!!
Ant
ClayTonto

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-23-2008 11:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ClayTontoSend a Private Message to ClayTontoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Erik:

bet that will blow away a Enzo and of course a Z06

Originally posted by fieroboom:

"Enzo? Z06? What Z06? Oh, those two little tiny lights in my rear view mirror? Is that what that is? Hm. Interesting. Oh well."

Beautiful Troy, absolutely beautiful. Archie & his boys got skillz.

Originally posted by longarm:
Both of you are crazy if you think this car will hang with either car mentioned. I'm not knocking it, just stating the obvious.

It would easily take a stock Z06 being it has a higher flowing exhaust system, weighs 300 lbs. less, has better weght distribution for launch traction, and wider rear tires. Now an Enzo or new ZR1 would be pushing it, but those cars cost over $1 million and $100,000 respectively. Troy's doing really good $ per .

.....then again, give him time
doublec4

Feedback score:    (20)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 150
Rate this member

Report this Post12-23-2008 11:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for doublec4Send a Private Message to doublec4Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by ClayTonto:

It would easily take a stock Z06 being it has a higher flowing exhaust system, weighs 300 lbs. less, has better weght distribution for launch traction, and wider rear tires. Now an Enzo or new ZR1 would be pushing it, but those cars cost over $1 million and $100,000 respectively. Troy's doing really good $ per .

.....then again, give him time

I would still say that a stock Z06 will outperform it. This is a great build, quality parts used, very visually appealing, but just because it may have a few more ponies and some wider wheels, doesnt mean it will outperform a car that has today's engineering behind it, that is designed to spank cars being sold for 5 times as much. The Z06 is a mean machine, finely tuned for ass kicking. Troy's car is beautiful and a great example of creativity and fabrication, however it doesn't have the extensive number crunching behind it, and the track testing, wind tunnel testing, etc etc
ClayTonto

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-24-2008 12:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ClayTontoSend a Private Message to ClayTontoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by doublec4:

doesnt mean it will outperform a car that has today's engineering behind it,

Come on, we're talking about Chevrolet not Ferrari, they're still using pushrod engines and leafspring suspensions on there beloved vettes, with great success I might add, but they could have built a better car with "today's engineering". Still, I see your point and believe if Troy's car and a Z06 were staged together it would at least be close.

[This message has been edited by ClayTonto (edited 12-24-2008).]

PFF
System Bot
Brocephus

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-24-2008 12:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BrocephusSend a Private Message to BrocephusEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by FieroBobo:

~Bob

Will do.

Originally posted by Archie:

LS376

And Archie, whaddaya mean by LS376?
Brocephus

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-24-2008 12:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BrocephusSend a Private Message to BrocephusEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Brocephus

617 posts
Member since Mar 2006
And as far as the Enzo/Vette vs. Troy's car debate, I say we at least let Troy wear the rubber tits off the tires before we start making claims about its capabilities or limitations.
Cas88GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-24-2008 12:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Cas88GTSend a Private Message to Cas88GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Wow talk about JEALOUSY.... I mean Archie and crew's work and well as the collective vision for this car, and all some of you guys can do is try to find fault in it.

This car is special because it is a one off custom ride that CAN'T be compared to other cars simply for the fact that there isn't another like it anywhere. PERIOD

To me it doesn't matter what numbers this car makes because it fit Troy's vision of a Fiero and we should feel privileged to witness it's birth.

I have always made my rides, be it a motorcycle or 4-wheeled vehicle, my own. But I'm not so arrogant that I think mine is a one of a kind, however Troy and crew have done just that.

Pat them on the back for having enough fortitude to build a car as complex and detailed as this one. And for those of you that just can't stand to see someone else succeed on such a profound level, you might want to avoid this thread.

Stepping down from the soapbox now.

Great Job Guys it keeps the rest of us dreaming.

Cas
doublec4

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-24-2008 01:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for doublec4Send a Private Message to doublec4Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Cas88GT:

Wow talk about JEALOUSY.... I mean Archie and crew's work and well as the collective vision for this car, and all some of you guys can do is try to find fault in it.

This car is special because it is a one off custom ride that CAN'T be compared to other cars simply for the fact that there isn't another like it anywhere. PERIOD

To me it doesn't matter what numbers this car makes because it fit Troy's vision of a Fiero and we should feel privileged to witness it's birth.

I have always made my rides, be it a motorcycle or 4-wheeled vehicle, my own. But I'm not so arrogant that I think mine is a one of a kind, however Troy and crew have done just that.

Pat them on the back for having enough fortitude to build a car as complex and detailed as this one. And for those of you that just can't stand to see someone else succeed on such a profound level, you might want to avoid this thread.

Stepping down from the soapbox now.

Great Job Guys it keeps the rest of us dreaming.

Cas

If you're referring to the fiero vs vette/enzo discussions, I don't think too many people are trying to find fault in what has been done here. Just trying to be logical about how it will perform rather than making all sorts of claims.
Archie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-24-2008 01:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ArchieClick Here to visit Archie's HomePageSend a Private Message to ArchieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

And Archie, whaddaya mean by LS376?

The LS3 is a 430 HP GM crate engine http://www.crateenginedepot...9211709-P1897C0.aspx

The LS376 is another GM crate engine that is the same as an LS3 except that is has the GM Hot Cam Kit in it & is rated at 480 HP.
http://www.crateenginedepot...9171224-P2218C0.aspx

Bob knows this because he's the one who specified that we install a LS376. The only reason I mentioned it is that it would have only been a little time before someone with a bone to pick would have come along.

That's all.

Everyone have a Happy Holiday, I'm gone for a couple of days.

Archie
FieroBobo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-24-2008 01:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroBoboSend a Private Message to FieroBoboEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Archie:
.......That's all.
Everyone have a Happy Holiday, I'm gone for a couple of days. Archie.......

Good for you. It's about time you and the guys got a little down time.
Enjoy the break. You guys have certainly earned it.

~Bob

------------------

myersports

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-24-2008 12:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for myersportsClick Here to visit myersports's HomePageSend a Private Message to myersportsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Lets be honest here about a few things. Troy's car is one of the most incredible Fieros ever created (also the other crazy chop top creations).The first of many things! A piece of art, and a reason that I bought another fast back and six speed to start building a chop top of my own! But to think that a Fiero that was never designed to handle that kind of power, (25 year old suspension design, a transmission made for a front wheel drive @ 250 +/- HP , unknown weight dist, ect...) Not to mentioin the lack of ABS, Traction control, stability control ect.. .. .. to think it will overall out perform a car that was built as a car to stomp the other car companies(american or foreign). Well that is a little far fetched.
The ZO6 was built for a point, to crush cars, Viper, Ferrari, Porsche, Lambo, Lotus, Mercedes, Ford and many others.
It has so much put into it, There is a reason GM bragged about its 3132 weight, its magnesium cradle, all alum. frame, carbon fiber body panels, 6 piston 14"brakes. Why did all magazines and TV shows set out to beat it with other cars? Have you ever seen the all STOCK 2006 ZO6 with slicks running 10.85 in the 1/4? or how about the ring in Germany? I think the ZO6 came in second EVER only behind the McLarren!!(in 2006).
I have driven an all stock 2006 ZO6 many times( about 8500 miles worth) and the car keeps you on your toes always. With all of the computer aids on the car will go sideways shifting from 2 to third at over 80mph! I have had it over 180mph and that was just shifting into 6th(the 198 top speed run was actually done in 5th gear) The car is amazing and the best thing to come out of America since the Ford GT40.
Troys car will be an incrdibly fast and crazy car! The best of its kind! Does it look better than a Corvette HELL yes, will it stop traffic? without a doubt, is there more pride, blood sweat and tears in it ? yes. It is the Fiero of all time! Look at it the paint the engine wheels, interior. It is the all around Car. I only hope that I can ever create a car like that! Archie and his crew set the bar so very high this time. My hats off to the entire crew for the master piece!
I wish I could own a car like that!

------------------

JazzMan

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 653
User Banned

Report this Post12-24-2008 01:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JazzManSend a Private Message to JazzManEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I think it would be almost impossible to dress up an LS7 like a 2.8...

Easier than you think. Take a good picture of the stock 2.8 from straight above, print it out on a piece of card-stock big enough to cover the entire engine bay opening, and there you go.

JazzMan
doublec4

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-24-2008 01:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for doublec4Send a Private Message to doublec4Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I don't even know why you would want to dress it up like a 2.8

It already looks 100x better in that engine bay with corvette writing on it, than the 2.8 does.
troyboy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-24-2008 03:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for troyboySend a Private Message to troyboyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Lets just say that I'm sure this car can go faster than I would ever care to go with a wife, two kids, and a great job. I do want to live to enjoy it. In Order to maintain this car at top speed for a long length of time I would need Scottie in the engine room . But just for fun as I come across the weak points they will be addressed to perfection(ABS in the works, 14"-13" 6 piston brembo brakes in the works,etc.......) then after the paint job fades a little I will hire a 20 something year old to take it to the limit. I will get off the gas at 130 max and that is pushing my commons sence, and that's when the 20+ year old comes in to play. ahhhh to be 20 again.... that's when I thought I was invincible.
PFF
System Bot
Brocephus

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-24-2008 05:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BrocephusSend a Private Message to BrocephusEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

...then after the paint job fades a little I will hire a 20 something year old to take it to the limit.

Hey Troy,

I may be 33, but I guarantee I've got more common sense and racing seat time than any 20-something, hehe. And I'd do it for free!

[This message has been edited by Brocephus (edited 12-24-2008).]

slinger

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-24-2008 07:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for slingerSend a Private Message to slingerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
get the stig!!
Brocephus

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-24-2008 11:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BrocephusSend a Private Message to BrocephusEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm not allowed to tell you I'm the Stig, but in this case, I'm willing to risk a breach of contract lawsuit.
exoticse

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 108
Rate this member

Report this Post12-25-2008 12:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by doublec4:

I don't even know why you would want to dress it up like a 2.8

It already looks 100x better in that engine bay with corvette writing on it, than the 2.8 does.

I totally agree !

Personally i would leave the corvette on the engine.

If you had a lamborghini engine back there would you want to remove that name for something custom that says fiero v-12 ??? Heeeeeeeeeck NO !!

It is what it is,..a corvette engine, definatly no shame in that game.

To me it adds a little prestige.

[This message has been edited by exoticse (edited 12-25-2008).]

Ants87gt

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-25-2008 12:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Ants87gtSend a Private Message to Ants87gtEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I can seeyou point about being proud to have the vette engine that is one of the finest pieces of enginering in the world and I for one would take it over a lambo motor any day the vette engine is a much more reliable piece that you will not spend more time in the shop then on the road. i guess that my only point was that the same coil covers that said fiero would be nice since if GM had the balls that they did years ago the Fiero would have left the factory with a small block in it to begin with. but i guess the vettes of the day were and even bigger disapointment interms of performance then the fiero. And again one more time just for the record I am not in anyway trying to be negative about this car that Troy and Archie are building, they are doing some world class work on this thing. Thanks to both of you for sharing the build for us all to enjoy as wellas the help that it gives to us all on our own projects!!

Ant
Falcon Fiero

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 67
Rate this member

Report this Post12-25-2008 02:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Falcon FieroSend a Private Message to Falcon FieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
One of the things I enjoyed about taking the GBCT to a show was seeing the Vette guys expression after they would look the car over...then look to see the engine (usually they would look up front first though).

Good times....

------------------

Brocephus

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-26-2008 12:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BrocephusSend a Private Message to BrocephusEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I wish I had the bucks needed to finish my car so I could take it to a show and win something other than "Most faded paint".

------------------

My Fiero ate an import. No, seriously.
FieroBobo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-28-2008 11:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroBoboSend a Private Message to FieroBoboEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
OMG this thread is at the bottom of Page 3!
Is time for El mucho bumpo to the top of page Uno.

P.S.
Isn't the full name of the 480 HP LS3 engine the "LS376/480HP" ?

~Bob

------------------

Tanlrat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-29-2008 07:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TanlratSend a Private Message to TanlratEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Archie, I'm just a wee bit curious about those vette seats, with the Fiero floor rails how high is the bottom seat cushion from the floor compared to a stock Fiero's seat?

Reason I'm asking the question is that I have about 1" of head clearance with the stock seats and wanting a bit more for me head's sake.

Thanks

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 78 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29   30   31   32   33   34   35   36   37   38   39   40   41   42   43   44   45   46   47   48   49   50   51   52   53   54   55   56   57   58   59   60   61   62   63   64   65   66   67   68   69   70   71   72   73   74   75   76   77   78 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock