Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Construction Zone
  We Build a Perfect Union (Page 23)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 78 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29   30   31   32   33   34   35   36   37   38   39   40   41   42   43   44   45   46   47   48   49   50   51   52   53   54   55   56   57   58   59   60   61   62   63   64   65   66   67   68   69   70   71   72   73   74   75   76   77   78 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
We Build a Perfect Union by Archie
Started on: 01-11-2006 09:04 PM
Replies: 3080 (367702 views)
Last post by: troyboy on 10-29-2016 12:55 PM
Archie

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 546
Rate this member

Report this Post05-29-2007 04:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ArchieClick Here to visit Archie's HomePageSend a Private Message to ArchieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

IP: Logged
madcurl

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 314
Rate this member

Report this Post05-30-2007 01:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Cool.
GKDINC

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-30-2007 02:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GKDINCSend a Private Message to GKDINCEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
So when does it go to paint? ( The car that is)
Archie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-30-2007 04:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ArchieClick Here to visit Archie's HomePageSend a Private Message to ArchieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by GKDINC:

So when does it go to paint? ( The car that is)

Troy is going to have the final paint & have the interior finished after he gets it home.

I encourage all of my Chop Top customers (& others) to have their cars painted by someone close to where they live so that they can have any problems fixed without having to go too far to get it done.

Archie
madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-30-2007 10:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
We need to test the VDC doors inside your trailer.
Archie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-30-2007 11:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ArchieClick Here to visit Archie's HomePageSend a Private Message to ArchieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by madcurl:

We need to test the VDC doors inside your trailer.

It might be easier than climbing thru the sunroof.

A
madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-06-2007 01:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey Troy, do you find yourself wondering into the garage late at night, since the chopper's at home?
Archie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-06-2007 03:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ArchieClick Here to visit Archie's HomePageSend a Private Message to ArchieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Well, at this point Troy has his Perfect Union back at home in it's own little place in his garage.

I thought I'd update this page to reflect all the stuff that's gone on in the last week on his car & the Dell's show.

Earlier on this page of the thread, you saw that Troy's new trailer had been delivered to our place for the run to the Dells & then Troy was going to take the car home in the trailer.

Well, to make a long story short, Troy's trailer was completed correctly on the outside but they hadn't done all of the custom stuff inside that Troy had ordered. So the next morning after I posted up his trailer pics. (& Troy had seen them) The trailer was picked up an taken back to Indiana to be completed correctly. It was then returned to us Friday afternoon & we loaded it quickly & headed for the Dells. All in all it turned out great. The dealer he had ordered it from went to bat for him to the manufacturer to get it done correctly & quickly & we arrived to the Dells about 6 hours after I had planned to be there. Kudo' to that dealer for doing the best he could to make it happen. And it didn't ruin the rest of our weekend.

The trailer deal has us spending some extra time in my parking lot Friday morning, so I managed to get a lot of good pics at that time.

Here are some........

And a few pics I took at the Dells show.....

I'm very proud to announce that The Perfect Union won the Best of Show Award at the Dells show. We'd like to thank the people who voted for this car dispite the fact that the interior is not finished yet & the paint still has to be done. Otherwise Phase One of it's build is complete.

It also won the award for the Fiero that most exemplifies what the Fiero might have been had the production continued.

I didn't take a lot of pics at the Dells, so anyone who has some they'd like to post would be thanked for posting them up.

Thanks

Archie

[This message has been edited by Archie (edited 06-06-2007).]

Gokart Mozart

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 159
Rate this member

Report this Post06-06-2007 08:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Gokart MozartClick Here to visit Gokart Mozart's HomePageSend a Private Message to Gokart MozartEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Any pics of the new trailer?
Archie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-06-2007 08:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ArchieClick Here to visit Archie's HomePageSend a Private Message to ArchieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Gokart Mozart:

Any pics of the new trailer?

When it finally arried we were so much in a hurry to load & leave for the Dells that it didn't occur to us to take pics of the inside.

However, I'll bet that Troy can take a few pics of it soon for us.

Archie
Austrian Import

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-06-2007 08:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Austrian ImportSend a Private Message to Austrian ImportEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Archie:

That's a gorgeous interior!!! I love it that more attention is spend these days on making gorgeous interiors. :-D Especially when sitting in traffic, this would bring a huge smile to one's face.
But,...but where is the cupholders?:-p j/k

PFF
System Bot
Archie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-06-2007 08:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ArchieClick Here to visit Archie's HomePageSend a Private Message to ArchieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

[This message has been edited by Archie (edited 06-07-2007).]

troyboy

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 154
Rate this member

Report this Post06-06-2007 09:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for troyboySend a Private Message to troyboyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Lisa and I are back home safe and sound with the car. We had a great time and met a lot of great people. I just want to thank all the great Fiero owners who voted for the car, an award that comes from fellow owners means a lot. I wish I had more time to take some PICS but looks like I will have to wait until the weekend. My job has me working crazy hours, but the trip to the Dells was worth it. Once again thanks to all for a great time and thanks to Archie and crew for doing a great job on the car. Now on to phase 2...
troyboy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-06-2007 09:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for troyboySend a Private Message to troyboyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

troyboy

2075 posts
Member since Sep 2005

troyboy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-06-2007 09:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for troyboySend a Private Message to troyboyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

troyboy

2075 posts
Member since Sep 2005

When it finally arried we were so much in a hurry to load & leave for the Dells that it didn't occur to us to take pics of the inside.

However, I'll bet that Troy can take a few pics of it soon for us.

Archie

I'll try to take some pics of the inside this weekend. The trailer is in storage, so I will drive by and take some pics.
Firefox

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 240
Rate this member

Report this Post06-07-2007 12:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FirefoxSend a Private Message to FirefoxEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I actually have a few pics of the inside of the trailer while loading the car after the show. I'll pop them up tomorrow after work.

Mark
madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-10-2007 04:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by troyboy:
I'll try to take some pics of the inside this weekend. The trailer is in storage, so I will drive by and take some pics.

Okay.
troyboy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-10-2007 08:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for troyboySend a Private Message to troyboyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by madcurl:

Okay.

Didn't have time to go to the trailer, not sure when I will. It's stored about 35 min. from my house.
Firefox

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-10-2007 10:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FirefoxSend a Private Message to FirefoxEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Ok....a little late, but here are the ones that I have...

Mark
troyboy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-13-2007 10:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for troyboySend a Private Message to troyboyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks for posting the pics Mark, I'm just getting home from my 4 day hospital stay. I should be back in action in a few days, just gald to be home and it's kool to look at pics from the Dells.
Archie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-13-2007 10:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ArchieClick Here to visit Archie's HomePageSend a Private Message to ArchieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Thanks for posting the pics Mark, I'm just getting home from my 4 day hospital stay. I should be back in action in a few days, just gald to be home and it's kool to look at pics from the Dells.

Are you ok?

[This message has been edited by Archie (edited 06-13-2007).]

PFF
System Bot
Firefox

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-13-2007 11:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FirefoxSend a Private Message to FirefoxEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

......4 day hospital stay.....

Ummm.....hospital stay? You ok?
troyboy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-13-2007 11:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for troyboySend a Private Message to troyboyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Well, they claim that I'm better now than before the hospital stay . The back log, stress at work, and the all you can eat crab legs from the dells finally caught up with me. One of my major arteries was 75% clogged, but all fixed now. Hay Archie did the surprise shipment arrive?
Archie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-13-2007 11:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ArchieClick Here to visit Archie's HomePageSend a Private Message to ArchieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Well, they claim that I'm better now than before the hospital stay . The back log, stress at work, and the all you can eat crab legs from the dells finally caught up with me. One of my major arteries was 75% clogged, but all fixed now. Hay Archie did the surprise shipment arrive?

Something arrived that I wasn't expecting & that I have no idea who had it shipped to me.

Is that what you're talking about?

Archie
troyboy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-13-2007 11:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for troyboySend a Private Message to troyboyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yep that must be it. I'll call you in the am.
Archie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-13-2007 11:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ArchieClick Here to visit Archie's HomePageSend a Private Message to ArchieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Yep that must be it. I'll call you in the am.

Call me on the cell phone. Gotta make a run to pick up parts at a couple of machine shops. Lots of driving tomorrow & lots of time to talk.

Archie
typhoon

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-14-2007 09:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for typhoonSend a Private Message to typhoonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
...pffffft....pfffffft.....pffffffffft... wewwww.....
Oh, Wow, kool Fiero man.
...pffffft....pfffft

(sorry, could not resist)
Fieroseverywhere

Feedback score:    (14)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 89
Rate this member

Report this Post06-15-2007 09:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroseverywhereSend a Private Message to FieroseverywhereEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by typhoon:

...pffffft....pfffffft.....pffffffffft... wewwww.....
Oh, Wow, kool Fiero man.
...pffffft....pfffft

[QUOTE]

Someone left the sprinkler on! lol

exoticse

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 108
Rate this member

Report this Post06-15-2007 09:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Wow Troy,

Glad to hear that you are ok ! Sounds like it was a very scary situation.

PaulJK

Feedback score:    (25)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 237
Rate this member

Report this Post06-16-2007 05:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PaulJKSend a Private Message to PaulJKEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Archie, welcome back ! Eat a bowl of Raisan Bran every day - it'll help

[This message has been edited by PaulJK (edited 06-16-2007).]

exoticse

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-27-2007 12:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Troy,

Any update on the paint or the interior ?
PFF
System Bot
thebaron

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-27-2007 03:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for thebaronClick Here to visit thebaron's HomePageSend a Private Message to thebaronEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I was hoping Perfect Union was going to the Carlisle GM Show...
troyboy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-27-2007 07:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for troyboySend a Private Message to troyboyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
[QUOTE]Originally posted by exoticse:
Troy,

Any update on the paint or the interior ?

no updates, just driving and enjoying the car for the summer and recuperating from the bill$$$ ....
The paint and interior will start after Archie completes phase 2 after the choptop homecoming in september. The hopeful time line:
september, october = Archies for phase 2
november= back to New York to tweak it NY style
december, january= prep and paint
february= interior
troyboy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-27-2007 07:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for troyboySend a Private Message to troyboyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

troyboy

2075 posts
Member since Sep 2005

Originally posted by thebaron:

I was hoping Perfect Union was going to the Carlisle GM Show...

when is the show?
tjm4fun

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 141
Rate this member

Report this Post06-27-2007 07:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tjm4funSend a Private Message to tjm4funEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
ok if you are driving it, when can I see it? I'll let you laugh at my spider cracks and bad paint....
troyboy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-27-2007 08:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for troyboySend a Private Message to troyboyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by tjm4fun:

ok if you are driving it, when can I see it? I'll let you laugh at my spider cracks and bad paint....

PM sent
exoticse

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-28-2007 03:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Driving ? Cool.

Sounds like we need to hear a few of your encounters on the Choptop Chronicles !
Archie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-28-2007 07:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ArchieClick Here to visit Archie's HomePageSend a Private Message to ArchieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by exoticse:
Driving ? Cool.

Sounds like we need to hear a few of your encounters on the Choptop Chronicles !

Yeah, & where's the pictures. I also want to hear what that "fancy pants" neighbor of yours thinks thinks of it by now.

We're going thru withdraw symptoms here, so throw us a bone.

Archie
Skybax

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 78
Rate this member

Report this Post06-28-2007 11:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SkybaxSend a Private Message to SkybaxEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
That is one sick Fiero.
troyboy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-29-2007 07:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for troyboySend a Private Message to troyboyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Yeah, & where's the pictures. I also want to hear what that "fancy pants" neighbor of yours thinks thinks of it by now.

We're going thru withdraw symptoms here, so throw us a bone.

Archie

Well no crazy stories but, it now takes me about 30 min. to fill up with 8gallons of gas. I tried going at night but she still draws a crowd. BTW my 3 1/2 year old daughter loves the door poppers.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 78 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29   30   31   32   33   34   35   36   37   38   39   40   41   42   43   44   45   46   47   48   49   50   51   52   53   54   55   56   57   58   59   60   61   62   63   64   65   66   67   68   69   70   71   72   73   74   75   76   77   78 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock