Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Construction Zone
  We Build a Perfect Union (Page 49)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 78 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29   30   31   32   33   34   35   36   37   38   39   40   41   42   43   44   45   46   47   48   49   50   51   52   53   54   55   56   57   58   59   60   61   62   63   64   65   66   67   68   69   70   71   72   73   74   75   76   77   78 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
We Build a Perfect Union by Archie
Started on: 01-11-2006 09:04 PM
Replies: 3080 (367633 views)
Last post by: troyboy on 10-29-2016 12:55 PM
85duke

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-11-2008 01:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 85dukeSend a Private Message to 85dukeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Pulling up a chair waiting for the show to start.

Edit to ad ownage comment.

[This message has been edited by 85duke (edited 10-11-2008).]

IP: Logged
madcurl

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 314
Rate this member

Report this Post10-11-2008 11:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Oh no! Threads on the second page. We can't have that.

IwannaIRM

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 58
Rate this member

Report this Post10-12-2008 01:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IwannaIRMSend a Private Message to IwannaIRMEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It's tomorrow! Where are the pics?

waiting.....waiting......waiting....
gunslinger

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-12-2008 08:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for gunslingerSend a Private Message to gunslingerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Keep waiting guys
troyboy

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 154
Rate this member

Report this Post10-13-2008 12:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for troyboySend a Private Message to troyboyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Erik

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 168
Rate this member

Report this Post10-13-2008 02:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ErikSend a Private Message to ErikEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by troyboy:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yop62wQH498

LOL
Archie

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 546
Rate this member

Report this Post10-13-2008 07:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ArchieClick Here to visit Archie's HomePageSend a Private Message to ArchieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yop62wQH498

LOL, Is there a message in that or something?
troyboy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-13-2008 08:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for troyboySend a Private Message to troyboyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Archie:

LOL, Is there a message in that or something?

It was:

That turned in to:

That is now:

J/K........

Mark and Archie I'll try to call you guys today. I can receive pics and updates via email or pm too, this way I know what I'm talking about when we talk. A pic's is worth a thousand words to a guy who does not like to talk on the phone when he is not at work.
whodeanie

Feedback score:    (14)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 120
Rate this member

Report this Post10-13-2008 09:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for whodeanieClick Here to visit whodeanie's HomePageSend a Private Message to whodeanieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It's Monday! Where are the pic's????????????
this is worse than having to wait a week to get parts!
?????????????????? well ????????????????????????
Are you done yet?
ha ha!
just kidding but we would like to see some pic's
Firefox

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 240
Rate this member

Report this Post10-13-2008 07:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FirefoxSend a Private Message to FirefoxEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Ok...pics. I took a few last night and didn't like how they came out but with the ones I took this afternoon before I started on it today they seem to look better. So, I'll pull the thread off of page 2.

I started the masking around the roof and I'll paint that when I do the whole car. I used the couple of coats on the rear clip for the final sanding but it didn't do what I wanted. So, even though it looks nice with some orange on the car, I'm going to play with the white as a final sand coat before the orange. That orange is really expensive and I really shouldn't use the orange just for the pictures. The doors get finished in white tonight.

The door jambs look really nice, too.....
madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-13-2008 07:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

PFF
System Bot
troyboy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-13-2008 07:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for troyboySend a Private Message to troyboyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks for the pics Mark, I just needed to see my car.
85duke

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-13-2008 08:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 85dukeSend a Private Message to 85dukeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Looking good
Firefox

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-13-2008 09:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FirefoxSend a Private Message to FirefoxEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Thanks for the pics Mark, I just needed to see my car.

Doors are in primer and I'll spray them white after work tomorrow and get them back on the car and ready to spray. The hood is on the bench now and looking good.

Archie

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 546
Rate this member

Report this Post10-13-2008 10:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ArchieClick Here to visit Archie's HomePageSend a Private Message to ArchieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Mark, thanks for the pics.

Give me a call tomorrow if you can.

Archie
85duke

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-15-2008 03:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 85dukeSend a Private Message to 85dukeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bump to get off of page three
slinger

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-17-2008 04:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for slingerSend a Private Message to slingerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
this fell back to page 3.....

how dare you......
madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-18-2008 10:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by slinger:

this fell back to page 3.....

how dare you......

Three pages back again.
madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-19-2008 06:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by madcurl:

Three pages back again.

One page back, but on Monday I'll get to see it.
Fierotaz

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 93
Rate this member

Report this Post10-20-2008 10:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FierotazSend a Private Message to FierotazEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by madcurl:
One page back, but on Monday I'll get to see it.

Can you make it up to Mark's and get some pictures?
slinger

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-20-2008 04:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for slingerSend a Private Message to slingerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
So is that front end on firefoxs car a archie piece or one off?

if it was covered before im sorry i dont remember.
PFF
System Bot
85duke

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-20-2008 04:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 85dukeSend a Private Message to 85dukeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
That front end is troyboys built by archie and his crew. Fierofox is painting it.
GODFATHER

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-20-2008 09:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GODFATHERSend a Private Message to GODFATHEREdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Fierotaz:

Can you make it up to Mark's and get some pictures?

I second that.
whodeanie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-21-2008 08:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for whodeanieClick Here to visit whodeanie's HomePageSend a Private Message to whodeanieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
Paint takes forever!
I am glad that not everything in this world goes by paint hrs.
on that note. Any updates? in progress or otherwise.
post a pic of a tool being moved in the shop or somthing, PLEASE!
ha ha
Curly go get some pictures while you are there!
Firefox

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-21-2008 06:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FirefoxSend a Private Message to FirefoxEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Ok.....pics.

No, the car didn't get painted over the weekend. I found a couple of things I didn't like and fixed them. But, here it is ready to go now.

The door panels are not bolted on as I have to rig up a way to pop the door when the panels are attached. There are no inside handles at the moment and I paint with the exterior handles off. I still have to pull the door panels off for edging yet, too.

Sorry it's taking so long, but there is a lot riding on this.

Mark
FieroBobo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-21-2008 10:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroBoboSend a Private Message to FieroBoboEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Mark,
Its looking good. I sure Troy will be pleased with the final results.

If you get a chance, check your PMs.
Thanks

~Bob

------------------
"Its nice to be important.
Its more important to be nice."

troyboy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-23-2008 01:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for troyboySend a Private Message to troyboyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'll be back from vacation on Sunday, Maybe we'll see a Orange Fiero by then . Until then I'll just keep hope alive.
whodeanie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-23-2008 04:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for whodeanieClick Here to visit whodeanie's HomePageSend a Private Message to whodeanieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Troy, the car looks like it is getting closer. I can't wait to see it done.
on a side note how's the weight loss program going? LOL
you will soon be out of time!
Firefox

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-25-2008 07:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FirefoxSend a Private Message to FirefoxEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Ok.....it's just about set. I've got all the little details just about finished up and it's ready to go. I've spent most of the day masking and taping and cleaning and wiping. I do need to reprime the hood tonight and sand it down tomorrow morning but the rest is all set. I'm really looking forward to finally spraying the color and I'm sure that Troy is, too.....

I'll do a final garage clean up tomorrow, roll her back in, jack her up and pull the wheels. It's going to be a great day.

Mark
troyboy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-26-2008 12:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for troyboySend a Private Message to troyboyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Firefox:

Ok.....it's just about set. I've got all the little details just about finished up and it's ready to go. I've spent most of the day masking and taping and cleaning and wiping. I do need to reprime the hood tonight and sand it down tomorrow morning but the rest is all set. I'm really looking forward to finally spraying the color and I'm sure that Troy is, too.....

I'll do a final garage clean up tomorrow, roll her back in, jack her up and pull the wheels. It's going to be a great day.

Mark

Thanks for the update Mark, looks like the completion is near.
madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-26-2008 08:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Let's keep hope alive!
PFF
System Bot
Firefox

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-26-2008 09:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FirefoxSend a Private Message to FirefoxEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Partial painting is completed, but the clear isn't on yet. I'll finish that up tomorrow. Then I can start getting the smaller parts finished up so I can get the car back to Archie for the driveline and everything else, then I'll bring down the pieces as I finish them up. That will save a bunch of time for finishing up the car.

Pics tomorrow after the clear is on.

Mark the tired paint guy
troyboy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-26-2008 09:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for troyboySend a Private Message to troyboyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Partial painting is completed, but the clear isn't on yet. I'll finish that up tomorrow. Then I can start getting the smaller parts finished up so I can get the car back to Archie for the driveline and everything else, then I'll bring down the pieces as I finish them up. That will save a bunch of time for finishing up the car.

Pics tomorrow after the clear is on.

Mark the tired paint guy

That sounds great Mark, once again I thank you for the update, it helps me retain my sanity .
FieroBobo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-26-2008 10:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroBoboSend a Private Message to FieroBoboEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Mark,
I'm glad to hear that Troy's car is close to completion. Keep up the good work.

Please check your PMs. I left you one.

~Bob
whodeanie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-27-2008 02:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for whodeanieClick Here to visit whodeanie's HomePageSend a Private Message to whodeanieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET!
I can't wait to see it all one color!
Firefox

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-27-2008 09:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FirefoxSend a Private Message to FirefoxEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Well...............................

There is a little bit of orange on the car. Finally........

One step closer.

More tomorrow.........
TM_Fiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-27-2008 10:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TM_FieroSend a Private Message to TM_FieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I've been following this build for years, never posted in the thread before. I would like to think that if Pontiac made a modern day Fiero, this is how it would turn out. Troyboy, you have managed to dramatically alter near every aspect of the original Fiero, but yet it still maintains the basic bodylines and look of a fastback Fiero. Throwing in the LS7 is icing on the cake. My hat's off to you for your creativeness and abliity to make it a reality.

I look forward to seeing it painted and running.

exoticse

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 108
Rate this member

Report this Post10-27-2008 11:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Troy better take your phone off the hook, hehehehe i think it might be time for Curly to come up with one last body mod !?

That is his nature !
85duke

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-27-2008 11:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 85dukeSend a Private Message to 85dukeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Ok now where is my kleenex? Troyboy nice car.
troyboy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-28-2008 04:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for troyboySend a Private Message to troyboyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Well...............................

There is a little bit of orange on the car. Finally........

One step closer.

More tomorrow.........

Sweet, more, more, more......... Looking good Mark
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 78 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29   30   31   32   33   34   35   36   37   38   39   40   41   42   43   44   45   46   47   48   49   50   51   52   53   54   55   56   57   58   59   60   61   62   63   64   65   66   67   68   69   70   71   72   73   74   75   76   77   78 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock