Started on: 03-28-2008 02:05 PM
Replies: 442 (18729 views)
Last post by: Russ88TTop on 12-14-2021 09:38 AM
Fiero Thomas

Feedback score:    (170)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 125
Rate this member

Report this Post03-28-2008 02:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero ThomasSend a Private Message to Fiero ThomasEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
_________________________________UPDATE 6-15-19___________________________________

Do to an increase of costs of vinyl I have to raise the cost from 55.00 to 57.50. The material has gone up 10.00 for me to purchase the vinyl. I am sorry about the increase but at least its only $2.50 and not something higher. I am doing my best to keep costs down as much as I can. Thank you for understanding

Canada orders will be 82.50 as It costs 35.00 to ship there.

Fiero and Fiero GT and Indy Fiero are available in many colors. Please see the last page of this thread for the latest covers.

This is the new files to print. these are how the covers look going out now.

Thank You
Tom

------------------

2006 BMW 330I
2009 Dodge Charger
2009 Dodge Challenger SRT8

[This message has been edited by Fiero Thomas (edited 06-15-2019).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Fiero Thomas

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-28-2008 02:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero ThomasSend a Private Message to Fiero ThomasEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

[This message has been edited by Fiero Thomas (edited 03-28-2008).]

Gokart

Feedback score:    (50)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 94
Rate this member

Report this Post03-28-2008 04:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GokartSend a Private Message to GokartEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
These are nice! Put me down for one with a full logo if it can be done please!
Marc
Fiero Thomas

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-28-2008 05:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero ThomasSend a Private Message to Fiero ThomasEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey Marc got you covered here are the photos of what will be on them if you want to add the logo option to them.

I dont want them to get messed up by the spare tire hold down so I am printing higher up on them.

------------------
Fiero Thomas
Indy #64
86 Fiero GT
NIFE Member
Fiero News dot net
Click here for E-Break and Shifter boots
Click here for Sunshade bags and T-Top Bags
Click Here for Spare TIre Covers
Click Here for Headliner Kits

[This message has been edited by Fiero Thomas (edited 03-28-2008).]

Fiero-in-Paradise

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-28-2008 11:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero-in-ParadiseSend a Private Message to Fiero-in-ParadiseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
VERY nice! Can you embroider in block letters, "MERA 8044?" And would the price be the same shipped to my location (Honolulu, HI 95825)?
Thanks,
Tom
Gokart

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-29-2008 04:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for GokartSend a Private Message to GokartEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Fiero Thomas:
Hey Marc got you covered here are the photos of what will be on them if you want to add the logo option to them. I dont want them to get messed up by the spare tire hold down so I am printing higher up on them.

Wow, I predict you will sell many of these! This will not be used daily.....shows only. Very smart raising the logo so the hold down won't interfere. Plus it'll be seen better because if you centered the logo in the middle the bottom of the shield may be in the spare tire well. When you line up the placement of the shield I'm sure you'll remember where the open seam is at the bottom so it stays at the bottom
Check your e-mail "You Got Money"!
Marc

Fiero Thomas

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-29-2008 10:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero ThomasSend a Private Message to Fiero ThomasEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Fiero-in-Paradise:

VERY nice! Can you embroider in block letters, "MERA 8044?" And would the price be the same shipped to my location (Honolulu, HI 95825)?
Thanks,
Tom

I can do that for you. The cost still will be 55.00 going out to you. Will be nice to have one under the sun and surf!!!!!

------------------
Fiero Thomas
Indy #64
86 Fiero GT
NIFE Member
Fiero News dot net

Mister

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 56
Rate this member

Report this Post03-29-2008 12:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MisterSend a Private Message to MisterEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
These are very nice. I've got T-Top bags from Fiero Thomas and was happy with the work he did
I'll wait to see how the final product looks with the logo. please post a pic of how it looks at the back as well.

BTW - You should probably use the proper Pegasus logo with 4 legs
//www.fiero.nl/forum/F...ML/070012-2.html#p50

------------------

T-Top ~HUD~LEDs ~Red Fieros~Carputer~Montreal Club

Fiero-in-Paradise

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-29-2008 02:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero-in-ParadiseSend a Private Message to Fiero-in-ParadiseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM Sent.
Fiero Thomas

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-29-2008 09:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero ThomasSend a Private Message to Fiero ThomasEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Fiero In Paradise here you go. This toof close to 5 hours to complete. Lots of digitizing and testing to get the effect that I was looking for. The letters look like they pop off the cover. the rings are from the hoops and will go away.

Gokart here is your cover. I did a super white and a little thicker thread to make it pop a bit more.

I will get the rings all set tomorrow and looking to ship on monday. Hope you like them.

------------------
Fiero Thomas
Indy #64
86 Fiero GT
NIFE Member
Fiero News dot net

[This message has been edited by Fiero Thomas (edited 03-29-2008).]

Newbfiero

Feedback score:    (19)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 71
Rate this member

Report this Post03-29-2008 09:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NewbfieroSend a Private Message to NewbfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have to say Bravo Fiero Thomas you do Nice work whit them ....Rob
PFF
System Bot
Fiero-in-Paradise

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-29-2008 10:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero-in-ParadiseSend a Private Message to Fiero-in-ParadiseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
All I can say is WOW! I was concerned about the red on black, but the way you have it done, it really stands out nicely. This will be a really nice finishing touch, thanks so much! I'll post a pix when I get it.
Fiero Thomas

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-30-2008 12:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero ThomasSend a Private Message to Fiero ThomasEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thank you all for the pluses on this prodject. I have now gotton my hands on a nice red that will work great as well better then the original that I had come up with. I will get a photo up later when I do a test on these to see how it will come out.

Tom
Gokart

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-30-2008 03:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GokartSend a Private Message to GokartEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Gokart here is your cover. I did a super white and a little thicker thread to make it pop a bit more.I will get the rings all set tomorrow and looking to ship on monday. Hope you like them.

Sweet

Fiero Thomas

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-30-2008 05:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero ThomasSend a Private Message to Fiero ThomasEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Here is the finished gokart one mounted

Here you can see the edging on the back

here you can see that the bottom is not open it is made so you can fit the tire better. If you have mounted a new spare it will hold it very tightly

MERA 8044 you are up next

------------------
Fiero Thomas
Indy #64
86 Fiero GT
NIFE Member
Fiero News dot net

[This message has been edited by Fiero Thomas (edited 03-30-2008).]

Fiero Thomas

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-30-2008 07:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero ThomasSend a Private Message to Fiero ThomasEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Fiero Thomas

4668 posts
Member since Jul 2005
Fiero in Paradise you are good to go. Here is your cover mounted on my test tire.

Hope you like it

------------------
Fiero Thomas
Indy #64
86 Fiero GT
NIFE Member
Fiero News dot net

DanFiero

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 96
Rate this member

Report this Post03-31-2008 12:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DanFieroSend a Private Message to DanFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Are you able to do graphics? I'm wanting one with Tweety leaning up against the Fiero emblem with 'Tweety GT' underneath it? I have a rough idea of the image somewhere, I'll see if I can find it.

Dan

[This message has been edited by DanFiero (edited 03-31-2008).]

Fiero Thomas

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-31-2008 08:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero ThomasSend a Private Message to Fiero ThomasEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I can do that. Would take a bit of time but I can do that.
PM sent

Thank You
Tom

------------------
Fiero Thomas
Indy #64
86 Fiero GT
NIFE Member
Fiero News dot net

[This message has been edited by Fiero Thomas (edited 03-31-2008).]

Fiero Thomas

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-31-2008 02:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero ThomasSend a Private Message to Fiero ThomasEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Fiero Thomas

4668 posts
Member since Jul 2005
DanFiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-31-2008 07:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanFieroSend a Private Message to DanFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I can do that. Would take a bit of time but I can do that.
PM sent

Thank You
Tom

Sounds great!! I've been thinking about this idea for a couple of years now!! P.M.'s sent And a bump for ya,

Dan
Fiero Thomas

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-31-2008 10:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero ThomasSend a Private Message to Fiero ThomasEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just having some fun tonight. Any intrest in this one? Here you can see the logo that will be going on the covers from now on. Can't wait to show you danfieros cover

------------------
Fiero Thomas
Indy #64
86 Fiero GT
NIFE Member
Fiero News dot net

PFF
System Bot
Mister

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 56
Rate this member

Report this Post04-03-2008 12:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MisterSend a Private Message to MisterEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
TTT
Fiero-in-Paradise

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-05-2008 04:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero-in-ParadiseSend a Private Message to Fiero-in-ParadiseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
And viola, here it is in actual car!

Considering the price includes an absolutely great fitting cover, true embroidered letters/numbers, AND the cost of shipping, this is a really great deal! Truly adds that custom, unique look.

Thanks...I'll be ordering another one later for my 88GT!
Fiero Thomas

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-05-2008 05:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero ThomasSend a Private Message to Fiero ThomasEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sounds and looks great. Thank you for posting the photos of this in your car.

Tweety is done. I will have photos up soon.

Tom
Fiero Thomas

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-05-2008 07:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero ThomasSend a Private Message to Fiero ThomasEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Fiero Thomas

4668 posts
Member since Jul 2005
Heres TWEETY. He is going in the mail on monday. I hope you like

------------------
Fiero Thomas
Indy #64
86 Fiero GT
NIFE Member
Fiero News dot net

DanFiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-05-2008 07:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanFieroSend a Private Message to DanFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
That looks PERFECT!!!! just the way I imagined it. I hope your up for another challenge here in a month or 2 as I have another idea

Dan
Fiero Thomas

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-05-2008 07:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero ThomasSend a Private Message to Fiero ThomasEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sure thing I am ready. Glad you like it.
SuperchargedV6

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 175
Rate this member

Report this Post04-05-2008 08:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SuperchargedV6Send a Private Message to SuperchargedV6Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
What can you do for the DGP prototype car?? Maybe just large DGP in white?? Maybe half gold & half white like the car? Put some thoguht to it and I will buy one for it. Thanks,,Rick

Fiero Thomas

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-05-2008 08:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero ThomasSend a Private Message to Fiero ThomasEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I will kick it around tonight RIck and see what about doing the letters in half colors. I not I will see if I can jazz up the whit letters a bit. I will get back to you

Tom
SuperchargedV6

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-05-2008 11:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SuperchargedV6Send a Private Message to SuperchargedV6Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks and here are the letters that are on the window. I had Paul at Fiero Sails make them to the exact copy I made of the burn in the window tint. It is getting fresh paint shortly and a new windshield as this one cracked apparently from the T-Top install later. The shirt of this car shows the letters better. My damn hoster I see is shrinking my pictures so I edited the T-shirt in. Rick

[This message has been edited by SuperchargedV6 (edited 04-05-2008).]

eldervampire

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-06-2008 12:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for eldervampireSend a Private Message to eldervampireEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Tom, these look awesome!

I've seen his work first hand guys and for those of you who haven't, they are worth it.

Great job man.
PFF
System Bot
Fiero Thomas

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-07-2008 09:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero ThomasSend a Private Message to Fiero ThomasEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM's responded to
Fiero Thomas

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-08-2008 10:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero ThomasSend a Private Message to Fiero ThomasEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Daredevil05 here is your cover. THis one was a tough one. To get to the final print I had to go through 10 yes 10 needles to make this one right. This is a tough design to do. I digitized this one twice and tried stitching at other angels to make sure it would be nice. The final was done using an imported needle that is the smallest that you can put in a sewing machine. The slightest off center puncture from the needle will cause it to break and or any tention from pulling on the string over the rated tention. There for 10 needles pooped. 4 on the final print alone. I did 6 test prints at diffrent tention, speeds, and stablizer thickness to get here. I go this far as I dont want nothing but the best in quality to go out to the customer. My needles are imported from Germany and I think that it is worth it as they always provide the best quality. The Thread that I use for the Boots that I make come from there as well. So now here you go. There is 15,000 stitches in this one. Daredevil please post so I can leave you feedback. This photo is not taken dead on or the flash blinds out the cover.

Have a great night all and now on to your Rick. I have a test done but going in a diffrent route.

------------------
Fiero Thomas
Indy #64
86 Fiero GT
NIFE Member
Fiero News dot net

[This message has been edited by Fiero Thomas (edited 04-08-2008).]

Daredevil05

Feedback score:    (25)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-09-2008 05:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Daredevil05Send a Private Message to Daredevil05Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Tom

That looks awesome. That's exactly how I pictured it in my mind. Thanks, can't wait to get it and show it off to my friends at work.

Dave
Fiero Thomas

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-09-2008 05:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero ThomasSend a Private Message to Fiero ThomasEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Here you go Rick. This is in the correct font for your car. This could only be made with one color however do to that I had to make this like a photo as there is not a font like this in all the software that I use. Hope you like it

------------------
Fiero Thomas
Indy #64
86 Fiero GT
NIFE Member
Fiero News dot net

[This message has been edited by Fiero Thomas (edited 04-09-2008).]

SuperchargedV6

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-09-2008 07:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SuperchargedV6Send a Private Message to SuperchargedV6Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Excellent job, greatly appreciated and it will be perfect for this car. Maybe you will see it in a magazine one day. Thanks,,Rick B
Fiero Thomas

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-10-2008 01:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero ThomasSend a Private Message to Fiero ThomasEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
flyingbob here is your silver cover. Please post in the thread so I can leave you feedback.

Thank You

------------------
Fiero Thomas
Indy #64
86 Fiero GT
NIFE Member
Fiero News dot net

carnut122

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 83
Rate this member

Report this Post04-10-2008 03:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for carnut122Send a Private Message to carnut122Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I want one, I just want to make up my mind what I want on it. TTT
flyingbob

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-10-2008 04:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for flyingbobSend a Private Message to flyingbobEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Looks Good Tom It will be perfect for my wife's car.
Thanks again
Bob

PS I would have given you a least a couple of days to make it, I didn't expect it in 1 day
Fiero Thomas

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-10-2008 07:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero ThomasSend a Private Message to Fiero ThomasEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Carnut112 I am sure we can come up with something that you will like. Just let me know if you come up with something.

Bob I am glad you like it. It will go in the mail in the morning. Have a great one

------------------
Fiero Thomas
Indy #64
86 Fiero GT
NIFE Member
Fiero News dot net

Previous Page | Next Page