Started on: 03-28-2008 02:05 PM
Replies: 442 (18731 views)
Last post by: Russ88TTop on 12-14-2021 09:38 AM
Fiero Thomas

Feedback score:    (170)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 125
Rate this member

Report this Post05-21-2008 10:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero ThomasSend a Private Message to Fiero ThomasEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by TRiAD:

Damn, those GT ones look awesome! Hell, they all do!

Have you done any Formula ones yet?

I may have to send you the "IMSA Formula" logo I'm working on and have you do one for it.

Post 999 and I can say I fianaly own a page!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have not done a formula one yet but will see what I can come up with for that. Shoot me the logo that you are working on and I will see what I can do. I amalways looking for the next challenge to do.

For the people that are looking at the trunk cover the cover listed about is a good price for the work. The material is marine vinyl that is a bit thinner then what I use on the covers. But for the trunk area you need it to be as flexible as you need when the trunk is shut. Its a good product and would work with it again for sure. It prints nicely and does not stretch with the needles that I use. I was looking to make a rear cover as well but not sure at this point as this is a good product to have. I am thinking of doing something for the front but not sure at this point. what do you think?

------------------

Indy#64~FieroNews~Boots~Bag s~Wallets~Headliner~Spare Cover

[This message has been edited by Fiero Thomas (edited 05-21-2008).]

IP: Logged
sjmaye

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-21-2008 06:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sjmayeSend a Private Message to sjmayeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Got a shot of a trunk cover?
Fiero Thomas

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-21-2008 06:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero ThomasSend a Private Message to Fiero ThomasEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sorry I dont make them. There is a link on the bottom of page two to order one. You can order them and ship them here for me to print on.

------------------

Mister

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 56
Rate this member

Report this Post05-21-2008 07:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MisterSend a Private Message to MisterEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Another project to think of Thomas

Originally posted by thecage:

I think these type of covers would sell, I have made myself a cheap version of that trunk cover, but this one is VERY nice IMO.
sjmaye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-22-2008 04:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for sjmayeSend a Private Message to sjmayeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Wow. That is beautiful. I love them covers AND the car. What detail!
fell1963

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-22-2008 08:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fell1963Send a Private Message to fell1963Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks Tom. I love the cover
Richjk21

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-22-2008 09:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Richjk21Send a Private Message to Richjk21Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Got my cover today and installed it. My time detailing the front compartment the other day was well spent. Made for quick work today.

Rich
Fiero Thomas

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-24-2008 10:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero ThomasSend a Private Message to Fiero ThomasEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Mister:

Another project to think of Thomas

I think these type of covers would sell, I have made myself a cheap version of that trunk cover, but this one is VERY nice IMO.

Love the covers. I like them better then the ones that go over the top. Somthing to think about. Nice job

------------------

DanFiero

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 96
Rate this member

Report this Post05-24-2008 11:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DanFieroSend a Private Message to DanFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I like this one way better than the one I just got, I think there might be enough material around the edges of the one FieroThomas just embroidered for me to make something similar to this.......hmmmm less than a week to the Dells, may not have enough time to do it right, but I think I will attempt something just to see.

Dan

Fiero Thomas

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-24-2008 11:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero ThomasSend a Private Message to Fiero ThomasEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I think you can know this out. just use the 90 3m spray to adhier and then flexi board from home depot. I do like this one better. I think that I will give these as shot to make.

------------------

Mister

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-24-2008 11:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MisterSend a Private Message to MisterEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Fiero Thomas:
I think you can know this out. just use the 90 3m spray to adhier and then flexi board from home depot. I do like this one better. I think that I will give these as shot to make.

That's exactly what I used for mine but in place of the vinyl I got some carpet that matches the trunk carpet. Looks good.

[This message has been edited by Mister (edited 05-24-2008).]

PFF
System Bot
DanFiero

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 96
Rate this member

Report this Post05-27-2008 03:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanFieroSend a Private Message to DanFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Well, spent a couple of hours adjusting the trunk cover today. Looks much better than the over top as it was designed. Still needs some tweaking in the corners and the trunk latch, but this is what I've come ip with after seeing the above photos. Can't wait to see what FieroThomas comes up with!!

Before:

After

Dan

[This message has been edited by DanFiero (edited 05-27-2008).]

Fiero Thomas

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-28-2008 03:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero ThomasSend a Private Message to Fiero ThomasEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
That looks much better in there like that for sure. I am working on a small design for the top and the bottom floor in the car. It will be a bit as I want to make this stand out the best I can so Like the tire covers could take me quite some time to finish up as I am working on mirrors for the car as well at a resonable price. I have been working with a place as well to get new molded carpets made at a gppd cost. I have been working with a supplier to get lopp carpet for the cars doors to keep them factory. I have been busy for sure.

A new thing that I have come up with for the spare tire cover is glow in the dark thread and I am testing a new metalic thread tonight. It is multi colored and I have no idea how it is going to come out.

Great job on that cover it looks much better in than out

Tom

------------------

Indy#64~FieroNews~Boots~Bag s~Wallets~Headliner~Spare Cover~
Visors

sjmaye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-29-2008 04:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for sjmayeSend a Private Message to sjmayeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Mister:

That's exactly what I used for mine but in place of the vinyl I got some carpet that matches the trunk carpet. Looks good.

So you take something like masonite cut it to fit. It lays on the inner ledge of the trunk weatherstripping? That does sound pretty easy. Could you post a close up of how it lays there? May also give me ideas for materials. I 'd love to make one and have FieroThomas do one of his logos on it.
Mister

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-29-2008 09:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MisterSend a Private Message to MisterEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by sjmaye: I 'd love to make one and have FieroThomas do one of his logos on it.

Give Fiero Thomas another week or two and he would probably come up with a complete product for sale (GT and SE versions) that would be your best bet and it would look professional
Back On Holiday

Feedback score:    (17)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 153
Rate this member

Report this Post06-02-2008 12:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Back On HolidaySend a Private Message to Back On HolidayEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
these are sweet, free bump
Fiero Thomas

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-29-2008 03:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero ThomasSend a Private Message to Fiero ThomasEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bump
Daredevil05

Feedback score:    (25)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-06-2008 05:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Daredevil05Send a Private Message to Daredevil05Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Any update on the steering wheel project about recovering steering wheels?

Dave
Fiero Thomas

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-06-2008 05:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero ThomasSend a Private Message to Fiero ThomasEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yes good question. I have been working on this and I will say that it looks easy to do but is not for sure. You will not believe what is inside the wheels to give it that grip feeling. I am trying other things to reporduce without the use of this material as it is a ckay that turns to past and took about three hours to get off the test wheel. I might make them without but I am not for sure yet. I want to add my own to them but this will be a long process. I can show you where I am at if I could find my camera.

Other things that I am working on at this time are

Door Pockets ON the third prototype
Mirror Bras ON the second prototype
Tom

------------------

Visors~Sunshads and T-Top Sunshades~

[This message has been edited by Fiero Thomas (edited 07-06-2008).]

Daredevil05

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-06-2008 07:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Daredevil05Send a Private Message to Daredevil05Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I want to be the first one to get the steering done by you so let me know when you're ready.

Dave
Fiero Thomas

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-12-2008 01:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero ThomasSend a Private Message to Fiero ThomasEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have been working with this and it is a PAIN in the butt. I am not sure yet on if I am going to do them. I am thinking on taking a class like before to see if this can be done for a reasonable price. I know a person that does a great job for about 160.00 a wheel. it is a bunch but the quality is second to none. Looks better and feels better then the OEM.

------------------

PFF
System Bot
stryker

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-12-2008 07:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for strykerSend a Private Message to strykerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
pm sent.
thanks,john
Fiero Thomas

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-26-2008 11:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero ThomasSend a Private Message to Fiero ThomasEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
stryker yours shipped a couple of days ago. just a heads up.

Tom

------------------

Fiero Thomas

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-09-2008 12:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero ThomasSend a Private Message to Fiero ThomasEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just medding around today. Wanted to share

------------------

Fiero Thomas

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-09-2008 05:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero ThomasSend a Private Message to Fiero ThomasEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Fiero Thomas

4668 posts
Member since Jul 2005
How about Shnitzel from Chowder

------------------

Fiero Thomas

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-23-2008 08:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero ThomasSend a Private Message to Fiero ThomasEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Well got the call a few days ago that my father had a stroke and another heart attact. This makes Three. The blood clots went through his heart and through the back of his brain so there are a few holes there now. He should be OK at this point but he still has issues with his face. I was going to alabama to be there but he keeps telling me to stay here. I live about 900 miles from him. I could not get my mind off of this so I had to make a spare tire cover that would make me smile a bit so here it is. THe Fiero Guy Cover. I think I am going to do a stewie as well but I am kind of down again.

------------------

Visors~Sunshads and T-Top Sunshades~Download the Fieronews Catalog HERE~

Daredevil05

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-24-2008 05:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Daredevil05Send a Private Message to Daredevil05Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
After we come back from our O.C. Maryland vacation I will be ordering a headliner and sending you my visors to get redone for my 84 Fiero. Long story short my oil gauge to a **** in the interior. The gauge was installed by the previous owner before I bought it from him. I had to rip everything out and I'm powerwashing the carpets as of now. So while I have everything out I will be replacing my headliner. The oil hose was routed through my hvac duct system that's where all the oil was going and then draining under my carpets. Was not in a good mood yesterday, I was getting ready to go to my local car show which I never made it to.

I will be adding a black boot shifter along with that order. See you in two weeks.

Dave
MarineFiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-24-2008 06:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MarineFieroSend a Private Message to MarineFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Ahhh! USMC Eagle, Globe and Anchor? Can you? CAN YOU!?
Fiero Thomas

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-24-2008 06:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero ThomasSend a Private Message to Fiero ThomasEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
how about this one.

Fiero Thomas

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-24-2008 06:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero ThomasSend a Private Message to Fiero ThomasEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Fiero Thomas

4668 posts
Member since Jul 2005
I got an awesome one. I am going to print it out and see if you like
MarineFiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-24-2008 06:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MarineFieroSend a Private Message to MarineFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
*waits patiently* And I'm sorry about your father. My prayers are with you.
PFF
System Bot
Fiero Thomas

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-24-2008 07:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero ThomasSend a Private Message to Fiero ThomasEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thank You very much. You can really tell the differance when you talk to him. Its strange. There is about 13,000 more stitches to go. I hope it turns out
MarineFiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-24-2008 07:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MarineFieroSend a Private Message to MarineFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Wow it must be really detailed!
Fiero Thomas

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-24-2008 07:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero ThomasSend a Private Message to Fiero ThomasEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
15,000 stitches

MarineFiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-24-2008 07:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MarineFieroSend a Private Message to MarineFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
YES! Can you put that on a headliner too?
Fiero Thomas

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-24-2008 08:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero ThomasSend a Private Message to Fiero ThomasEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I can do it on a spare tire cove. ON a headliner I would have to test. but it would not be that big. It would sit right behind the dome light and be about 4x6
MarineFiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-24-2008 08:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MarineFieroSend a Private Message to MarineFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
People on my post are gonna be so jealous!
Fiero Thomas

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-25-2008 06:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero ThomasSend a Private Message to Fiero ThomasEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
here is a yellow one on its way to its owner

------------------

Visors~Sunshads and T-Top Sunshades~Download the Fieronews Catalog HERE~

[This message has been edited by Fiero Thomas (edited 08-25-2008).]

Back On Holiday

Feedback score:    (17)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 153
Rate this member

Report this Post08-25-2008 11:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Back On HolidaySend a Private Message to Back On HolidayEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sorry to hear about your dad, if you feel the need to see him, dont let anything stop you.
Fiero Thomas

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-05-2008 03:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero ThomasSend a Private Message to Fiero ThomasEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Back on holiday how about this on that little extra piece that you sent me.

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 12 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock