Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Construction Zone
  We Build a Perfect Union (Page 57)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 78 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29   30   31   32   33   34   35   36   37   38   39   40   41   42   43   44   45   46   47   48   49   50   51   52   53   54   55   56   57   58   59   60   61   62   63   64   65   66   67   68   69   70   71   72   73   74   75   76   77   78 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
We Build a Perfect Union by Archie
Started on: 01-11-2006 09:04 PM
Replies: 3080 (367712 views)
Last post by: troyboy on 10-29-2016 12:55 PM
Jakezilla3

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-08-2009 02:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Jakezilla3Send a Private Message to Jakezilla3Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have been away from the forum for a while, but one thing hasn't changed, TroyBoy's car still isn't done! Just playin, it looks more magnificent every time I look at the newer pictures. I can not wait to see some video of the first drives, this thing is sick!

EDIT- who owns page 57? This guy

[This message has been edited by Jakezilla3 (edited 01-08-2009).]

IP: Logged
exoticse

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 108
Rate this member

Report this Post01-08-2009 02:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Drooling for the pics !
Fieroseverywhere

Feedback score:    (14)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 89
Rate this member

Report this Post01-08-2009 07:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroseverywhereSend a Private Message to FieroseverywhereEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Archie:

This tripped me out for a minute there. Is that a battery mounted in the hood? Oh wait, thats right, polished stainless. I just so shiney it doesn't look like a reflection.
Archie

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 546
Rate this member

Report this Post01-08-2009 09:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ArchieClick Here to visit Archie's HomePageSend a Private Message to ArchieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Troy was here today & we took some pics & a video to show you.

We have a little video I just put on UTube http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S9Szl5jpHng

[This message has been edited by Archie (edited 01-08-2009).]

joeveto

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-08-2009 10:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for joevetoSend a Private Message to joevetoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
OMG. That sounds fantastic.

------------------
Spent my days with a woman unkind Smoked my stuff and drank all my wine...

ShockWave

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-08-2009 11:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ShockWaveSend a Private Message to ShockWaveEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
THE BEAST

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-08-2009 11:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for THE BEASTSend a Private Message to THE BEASTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
JUST INSANE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOW this car has it ALL!

JG
Fierotaz

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 93
Rate this member

Report this Post01-08-2009 11:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FierotazSend a Private Message to FierotazEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Troy the car looks Fantastic!
Archie and crew, Great Job!
Now we can finish the discussion you, Curley and I were having...

exoticse

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 108
Rate this member

Report this Post01-09-2009 01:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

i wonder how long it will take Troyboy to lose that Joker smile ??

Congratulations Troy, that is a jawdropping jewel !
madcurl

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 314
Rate this member

Report this Post01-09-2009 05:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Fierotaz:

Now we can finish the discussion you, Curley and I were having...

madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-09-2009 05:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

madcurl

21401 posts
Member since Jul 2003
Any pics of the Captain Kirk seats installed?
PFF
System Bot
whodeanie

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 120
Rate this member

Report this Post01-09-2009 08:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for whodeanieClick Here to visit whodeanie's HomePageSend a Private Message to whodeanieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Troy, Archie and crew my hat is off to you. NICE, NICE, NICE!!!!!!!!!!
I loved the video except for that white stuff on the ground LOL.
stay warm and keep up the great work!
Fiero38SC

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-09-2009 08:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero38SCSend a Private Message to Fiero38SCEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Where's the video of Troy doing donuts in the parking lot?

The car looks great. Good job everyone.
Jason
Archie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-09-2009 10:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ArchieClick Here to visit Archie's HomePageSend a Private Message to ArchieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Fiero38SC:

Where's the video of Troy doing donuts in the parking lot?

The car looks great. Good job everyone.
Jason

The brakes (calipers & Rotors) are still at powdercoating so it is without brakes right now.

We'll do the donuts later.

Archie
Alex4mula

Feedback score:    (11)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 153
Rate this member

Report this Post01-09-2009 11:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Alex4mulaSend a Private Message to Alex4mulaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Very nice! At least some meltouts (winter vesion of burnouts)
ArbinShire

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-09-2009 04:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ArbinShireSend a Private Message to ArbinShireEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
So ... with all the money spent, it's still a Fiero with the relative resale value.

[This message has been edited by ArbinShire (edited 01-09-2009).]

Sage

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 69
Rate this member

Report this Post01-09-2009 04:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SageSend a Private Message to SageEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm impressed...............................thoroughly absolutely awe-inspiring impressed. This car is truly a work of art.

Archie, you and your crew are cartist's! That's a new word I just made up to attempt a description of what you've done with this car.

Troy has a masterpiece crafted by you and the boys. I don't think he'll ever be able to wipe the smile off his face, I know I wouldn't.

What an amazing piece of work. Don't know what else to say. Hope I get to see it in person some day.

You are a master craftsman. Thanks for adding more excitement to this particular Pontiac, and for giving everybody who gets to see this car something to inspire them with thier own projects.

Just have to say one more time..................amazing!

HAGO!
DL10

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 160
Rate this member

Report this Post01-09-2009 06:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DL10Click Here to visit DL10's HomePageSend a Private Message to DL10Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by ArbinShire:

So ... with all the money spent, it's still a Fiero with the relative resale value.

[This message has been edited by DL10 (edited 01-09-2009).]

Archie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-09-2009 06:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ArchieClick Here to visit Archie's HomePageSend a Private Message to ArchieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Wow, Thanks for the information.

That never had occured to any of us in all this time.

30+mpg

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 97
Rate this member

Report this Post01-09-2009 07:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 30+mpgSend a Private Message to 30+mpgEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

ArbinShire:So ... with all the money spent, it's still a Fiero with the relative resale value.

Actually, most anybody (including some morons) can see that is more than just a Fiero.

troyboy

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 154
Rate this member

Report this Post01-09-2009 07:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for troyboySend a Private Message to troyboyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

And your point is?
PFF
System Bot
ClayTonto

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-09-2009 07:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ClayTontoSend a Private Message to ClayTontoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Why would Troy ever want to sell this car anyway?
And as for getting miminum loss on investment, Barret Jackson is a great place to find many impulsive, competitive, and rich men (or women).
THE BEAST

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-09-2009 07:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for THE BEASTSend a Private Message to THE BEASTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by ClayTonto:

Why would Troy ever want to sell this car anyway?
And as for getting miminum loss on investment, Barret Jackson is a great place to find many impulsive, competitive, and rich men (or women).

Totally right! This is probably the best place for the sale of a car like this one...

JG
madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-09-2009 07:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I like how the base is black while the mirror remained orange for better contrast.

THE BEAST

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-09-2009 08:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for THE BEASTSend a Private Message to THE BEASTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
But then again, Who wants to sale a car like this one?????? (If you own it). Definately a toy to keep, for sure!

JG
Jake_Dragon

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 403
Rate this member

Report this Post01-09-2009 08:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jake_DragonSend a Private Message to Jake_DragonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by troyboy:

And your point is?

Its a great car and its hard to know how someone meant something over the internet. He was probably commenting on how many people will say its just another body kit on a Fiero. ****em more nice cars for us.
I think the car is great and a one of a kind.
avengador1

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 571
Rate this member

Report this Post01-09-2009 09:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for avengador1Send a Private Message to avengador1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

That is one way to get some negative ratings.
Sage

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 69
Rate this member

Report this Post01-09-2009 09:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SageSend a Private Message to SageEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
As has been pointed out already, hard to tell sometimes how a comment made is actually meant over the net.

A Lambo is "just a car". So is a Rolls, or anyone you can mention. They are all just cars, and in the overall "scheme" of things, how important is any "car"?

To say this car is still just a Fiero, is like saying the Taj Mahal (sp?) is just another building. True any way you choose to look at it. I just think Troy's car is an extreme example of thinking "outside the box", at least as far as Fiero's go!

Everybody's still entitled to thier own opinon, and at least in this country, the right to express it. I think that's all anybody has done here, including me. Troy's car is a manifestation of Troy's vision and Archie's abilities, whether hands on or as a coordinator to see that everything gets done-goes together as planned.

Hats off to all involved. That is all.......................................over&out.

HAGO!
FieroBobo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-09-2009 09:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroBoboSend a Private Message to FieroBoboEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

ArbinShire I see that you now have 8 posts on PFF.

I'd like to share some valuable information with you.

Newbies with attitudes usually don't last too long around here before they get banned.

~Bob

------------------
"Its nice to be important.
Its more important to be nice."

BlackGT Codde

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-09-2009 09:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BlackGT CoddeSend a Private Message to BlackGT CoddeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
oooooo! someone has an attitude?
sorry back on topic.....
I love the video. you just cant beat the sound of a v8 rumbling through pipes
i wonder if it is emissions legal? NOT.... he he he he
is archie really in illinios?
wow i thought he was in cali for some reason....
this car has come a long way if you have the 2 hours and 45 minutes you should read all the pages. its pretty cool watching it all come together to make one sweet ride....
oh and ps the value of this car is much higher than that of the average fiero.
try at least 40 grand because it is all professional work and documented...
plus who wouldnt want a car like this?
Brocephus

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 63
Rate this member

Report this Post01-10-2009 12:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BrocephusSend a Private Message to BrocephusEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

How different would it be if I were say, "So ... even with your eighth grade education, you still have the intelligence of an ameoba." It would appear that this publication should be required reading in Tallahassee schools.

I can agree with Sage on one point and that is, he does have the right to express his opinion. On the other hand, so do the other members of this forum. As far as Jake's willingness to give him the benefit of the doubt, that's up to him. However, the emoticon Arbin used kind of says it all and I don't find it hard at all to ascertain the meaning behind his comment.

Arbin, the members you piss off today will ban your ass tomorrow. That's how this forum works. Negativity and drama will be dealt with "Dick Cheney" style.

------------------

My Fiero ate an import. No, seriously.
PFF
System Bot
Brocephus

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 63
Rate this member

Report this Post01-10-2009 12:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BrocephusSend a Private Message to BrocephusEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Brocephus

617 posts
Member since Mar 2006

Originally posted by BlackGT Codde:

plus who wouldnt want a car like this?

I wouldn't.

I would want this exact car. I smell whatcha steppin' in, but if I had a car like this, it would no longer be unique and that's been Troy's gameplan all along.

------------------

My Fiero ate an import. No, seriously.
wftb

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-10-2009 01:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for wftbSend a Private Message to wftbEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
i think this is the first fiero supercar .who cares what it cost , look at the way an all aluminum 427 cubic inch just hunkers down in that engine bay .this car is awesome , great job .
BlackGT Codde

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-10-2009 01:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BlackGT CoddeSend a Private Message to BlackGT CoddeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
brocefus
your car seriously ate an import?
really?
i was contemplating mating my ga16i five speed
in my non running fiero but figured itd be better to use a duke.
(same horses)
back on subject....
i guess i would call this a supercar.
i wonder who is brave enough to drive it?
zoom zoom zoom
i guess there is a reason they call em v8 archie!
Tanlrat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-10-2009 01:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TanlratSend a Private Message to TanlratEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

wow.... I don't care who you are but you just don't dis someone's ride like that. it's just plain rude.

I don't know or want to know how much Troy has spent on his beautiful ride, but I'm sure it is worth more than that non-driven under 200 mile Fiero that is for sale up in Washington state. You know the one they want 30 or 40k for((?) couldn't find that post). Now that car needs work too, it's 20 years old, not driven, only thing you can do with it is put it on a show stand unlike Troy's. Now if you wanted to drive that barnbaby then I would change every seal and gasket in that engine and drivetrain just to be sure that i could get out to point A and back home.
Fieroseverywhere

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 89
Rate this member

Report this Post01-10-2009 02:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroseverywhereSend a Private Message to FieroseverywhereEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Nevermind. I just comletely missed. Let it fly...

[This message has been edited by Fieroseverywhere (edited 01-10-2009).]

Archie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-10-2009 02:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ArchieClick Here to visit Archie's HomePageSend a Private Message to ArchieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
If I might say......

I'm sure that Troy & myself appreciate all the support in regards to ArbinShire's comment. However, I'd like to ask that we let his comment that stated the obvious stand for what it is & get back on topic.

I'd hate to see this thread go off on a 2 page tangent & I'd rather see it get back on topic.

Thanks a lot guys gals.

Archie
Fiero Thomas

Feedback score:    (170)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 125
Rate this member

Report this Post01-10-2009 03:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero ThomasSend a Private Message to Fiero ThomasEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Archie and Troy the car is amazing. That you also for letting me come down to the shop to meet troy and have a conversation with you guys regaurdnig the build. Is it a fiero yes but it is one hell of a fiero and this car was build for a person and not for anyones resale. If I made this car I would be buried in it when I die. This car is about Hart and the willing to take it to the extream Bravo and A+ to you sir for Building and A+ to you Troy for haveing one of the best Fieros out there.

Tom

------------------

Indy#64~FieroNews~Boots~Bag s~Wallets~Headliner~Spare Cover~
Visors~Sunshads and T-Top Sunshades~Download the Fieronews Catalog HERE~

Nohbdy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-10-2009 03:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NohbdySend a Private Message to NohbdyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
dear god i started crying when u reved the engine up. great job to all of u who worked on this car, and to troy for coming up with the idea. dont think iv ever rlly known wat jealousy was until that video lol
Erik

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 168
Rate this member

Report this Post01-10-2009 04:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ErikSend a Private Message to ErikEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Archie:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S9Szl5jpHng

I love how after its revved and it unwinds and kind of catches itself from a lopey cam idle and smoothes out

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 78 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29   30   31   32   33   34   35   36   37   38   39   40   41   42   43   44   45   46   47   48   49   50   51   52   53   54   55   56   57   58   59   60   61   62   63   64   65   66   67   68   69   70   71   72   73   74   75   76   77   78 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock