Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Construction Zone
  We Build a Perfect Union (Page 39)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 78 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29   30   31   32   33   34   35   36   37   38   39   40   41   42   43   44   45   46   47   48   49   50   51   52   53   54   55   56   57   58   59   60   61   62   63   64   65   66   67   68   69   70   71   72   73   74   75   76   77   78 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
We Build a Perfect Union by Archie
Started on: 01-11-2006 09:04 PM
Replies: 3080 (367635 views)
Last post by: troyboy on 10-29-2016 12:55 PM
Archie

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 546
Rate this member

Report this Post06-08-2008 09:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ArchieClick Here to visit Archie's HomePageSend a Private Message to ArchieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Firefox:

Ok...time for some entertainment.

I sprayed one more coat of color after the last shot and the clear isn't shown in the pics. As I type here, there is another weather front moving in and we've got more heavy rain. I'm going to spray the last coat of clear in about 15 minutes and it'll be done for the night. It's looking great!

Mark the picture posting paint guy

Yeah!!!!!!!

Edited to add.......

I own page 39

& we have heavy weather here right now too.

[This message has been edited by Archie (edited 06-08-2008).]

IP: Logged
troyboy

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 154
Rate this member

Report this Post06-08-2008 09:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for troyboySend a Private Message to troyboyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Looks great Mark!! Thanks for the update.
GTGeff

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-08-2008 10:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GTGeffSend a Private Message to GTGeffEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Wait a second! Mark, I thought we talked about it being Fly YELLOW!?!??!?!?
Firefox

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 240
Rate this member

Report this Post06-08-2008 11:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FirefoxSend a Private Message to FirefoxEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The yellow is on the OUTSIDE......we need the orange under the hood for the shock value......
Firefox

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-09-2008 09:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FirefoxSend a Private Message to FirefoxEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Here's a couple of pics with the masking off. Looks kind of sharp. The coloring is just beautiful.

The front clip gets it's work done tomorrow. It's on the stands with a bit of touch up body work done tonight so tomorrow is the primer and sanding, then edging as soon as I like the results.

Mark
troyboy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-10-2008 10:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for troyboySend a Private Message to troyboyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Keep up the good work Mark and thanks for the pics.
tuner2m6t

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-11-2008 07:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tuner2m6tSend a Private Message to tuner2m6tEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I like! Need more pics!
Fiero Thomas

Feedback score:    (170)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 125
Rate this member

Report this Post06-11-2008 07:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero ThomasSend a Private Message to Fiero ThomasEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bad Ars..... need to see more.

------------------

Indy#64~FieroNews~Boots~Bag s~Wallets~Headliner~Spare Cover~
Visors~Sunshads and T-Top Sunshades~

Firefox

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-12-2008 12:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FirefoxSend a Private Message to FirefoxEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I've got the front clip pretty much ready for primer but it's kind of late and I'm going to bed. I've got a couple of pics to post tomorrow before I prime to keep up the progress.
Archie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-12-2008 12:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ArchieClick Here to visit Archie's HomePageSend a Private Message to ArchieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Got more parts in from powdercoating today.

troyboy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-12-2008 07:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for troyboySend a Private Message to troyboyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Archie:

Got more parts in from powdercoating today.

That's going to look sweet with all the orange and chrome.
PFF
System Bot
Archie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-12-2008 08:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ArchieClick Here to visit Archie's HomePageSend a Private Message to ArchieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by troyboy:

That's going to look sweet with all the orange and chrome.

Yes it is............ Now I wanna see some Orange!!!!!

Firefox

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-12-2008 09:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FirefoxSend a Private Message to FirefoxEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Firefox

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-12-2008 10:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FirefoxSend a Private Message to FirefoxEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Firefox

4307 posts
Member since Feb 2003
Ok.....more little stuff tonight, until the next line of storms rolled in....

Looking great.....paint will fly again soon...

GODFATHER

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-12-2008 10:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GODFATHERSend a Private Message to GODFATHEREdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

LOL
Archie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-12-2008 10:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ArchieClick Here to visit Archie's HomePageSend a Private Message to ArchieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Who's the Funny Man?
fiero go fast

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 60
Rate this member

Report this Post06-13-2008 07:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fiero go fastSend a Private Message to fiero go fastEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
"Hmmm I'll have a coke.... Tell me another Joke"
madcurl

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 314
Rate this member

Report this Post06-14-2008 02:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by madcurl:
I bore very easily; please continue to entertain me with pictures and whimsical dialog

[This message has been edited by madcurl (edited 06-14-2008).]

troyboy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-14-2008 09:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for troyboySend a Private Message to troyboyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Time for the old but new ZZ430 6spd setup to hit the chopping block :
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymot...em&item=200231813906

[This message has been edited by troyboy (edited 06-15-2008).]

Firefox

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-14-2008 11:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FirefoxSend a Private Message to FirefoxEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I've got the front clip in primer and ready to go. The door panels are off and being touched up and the rear clip comes off tomorrow. Lots to do and pics coming in the morning. Things are looking great!

Mark
madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-15-2008 02:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I've got the front clip in primer and ready to go. The door panels are off and being touched up and the rear clip comes off tomorrow. Lots to do and pics coming in the morning. Things are looking great!

Mark

Okay. Amuse me with those dazzling and delicious naval orange picks!

[This message has been edited by madcurl (edited 06-15-2008).]

PFF
System Bot
BlackGT Codde

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-15-2008 02:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BlackGT CoddeSend a Private Message to BlackGT CoddeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

i want it bad

[This message has been edited by BlackGT Codde (edited 06-15-2008).]

Firefox

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-15-2008 03:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FirefoxSend a Private Message to FirefoxEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Ok...time for pics...

Don't mind the watch dog....he's protecting the project.

There is a lot of detail work in this car. Progress may seem slow, but these are the details that make the difference when the job is completed. the original fiberglass work is very good and the modifications that have been done by Archie and his crew are also very well done but there will always be some detail work to finish up the project, especially on something as stunning as this car.

This is the Best of Show at the 25th!

Mark

[This message has been edited by Firefox (edited 06-15-2008).]

madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-15-2008 04:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Looks good Mark. Oh yeah, I almost missed the dog in the pic, hehe. Whats the dog name, Killa?
Firefox

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-15-2008 05:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FirefoxSend a Private Message to FirefoxEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
That's Lucky. And yes, sometimes he's just lucky to be alive....... ( yap yap yap! )

Just kidding, Kristie......

troyboy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-15-2008 07:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for troyboySend a Private Message to troyboyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks for the update, and the dog would look awesome in a shade of pearl orange .
Firefox

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-15-2008 08:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FirefoxSend a Private Message to FirefoxEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Thanks for the update, and the dog would look awesome in a shade of pearl orange .

He already is pearl orange......
fourpoint9

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-17-2008 12:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fourpoint9Click Here to visit fourpoint9's HomePageSend a Private Message to fourpoint9Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
bump 2 days since last update,.... we need more photos
Firefox

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-17-2008 05:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FirefoxSend a Private Message to FirefoxEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Tonight. I've got the front clip back on the car. It's still in primer and I'm not going to paint until the rest of the car is ready. The passenger door is finished and ready for primer and the rear clip is coming off tonight. I've had a few things that needed attention around the house like cutting the grass and some personal time for Kristie . The engine compartment is getting ready for it's paint and the rear clip has already had quite a bit of work done to it so it won't take too long to get this thing moving along. Again, little things make it seem slow, but the attention to detail really shows almost nothing until the car is painted. Then it shines.......

Mark
Firefox

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-18-2008 05:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FirefoxSend a Private Message to FirefoxEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Ok...photos from last night...

More to follow......

troyboy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-18-2008 07:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for troyboySend a Private Message to troyboyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PFF
System Bot
troyboy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-19-2008 05:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for troyboySend a Private Message to troyboyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Time to start the count down to the 25TH.

35 day to departure

will #22 be finished in time??????
Firefox

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-19-2008 06:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FirefoxSend a Private Message to FirefoxEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

35 day to departure

AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No pressure there!

madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-19-2008 09:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

35 day to departure

And how many days for Archie to put it all back together?
troyboy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-20-2008 06:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for troyboySend a Private Message to troyboyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

35 day to departure

Firefox

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-20-2008 11:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FirefoxSend a Private Message to FirefoxEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I've got the strut towers pretty much ready to go and the rest of the engine compartment gets ready tomorrow. If I can get everything done as I want it I'd love to paint it tomorrow afternoon, but I'm thinking Sunday might be more realistic. The rear clip is pretty much ready for primer and if that's done tomorrow I can get that ready to go back on the car. Once the engine compartment is finished then the edges can be sprayed and reassembly can begin. This week will be the hood and decklid prep and next weekend the painting should commence. Lots of work to do and little time to do it. But, it's being done right.

Best of show for the 25th!

Pics tomorrow.

Mark
troyboy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-21-2008 08:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for troyboySend a Private Message to troyboyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I've got the strut towers pretty much ready to go and the rest of the engine compartment gets ready tomorrow. If I can get everything done as I want it I'd love to paint it tomorrow afternoon, but I'm thinking Sunday might be more realistic. The rear clip is pretty much ready for primer and if that's done tomorrow I can get that ready to go back on the car. Once the engine compartment is finished then the edges can be sprayed and reassembly can begin. This week will be the hood and decklid prep and next weekend the painting should commence. Lots of work to do and little time to do it. But, it's being done right.

Best of show for the 25th!

Pics tomorrow.

Mark

Thanks for the update mark and all the attention to detail, but as far as best of show at the 25th........ I'm thinking Curly's #20 or a couple of sleepers and secret projects ( ) that are out there for that title. I just want to win best of Troy's garage and a lotto ticket so I can pay Archie .
AutoTech

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 109
Rate this member

Report this Post06-21-2008 10:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for AutoTechSend a Private Message to AutoTechEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
IDK Troy, you do have an LS7...

------------------
87 SE V6 Turbo

Screw the L67...

jscott1

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 415
Rate this member

Report this Post06-21-2008 11:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jscott1Send a Private Message to jscott1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Ok...photos from last night...

More to follow......

Hey, my car didn't get painted there... I think you missed a spot. J/K this car is going to be awesome!
troyboy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-21-2008 02:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for troyboySend a Private Message to troyboyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Time for the old but new ZZ430 6spd setup to hit the chopping block :
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymot...em&item=200231813906

SOLD someone got a great deal
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 78 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29   30   31   32   33   34   35   36   37   38   39   40   41   42   43   44   45   46   47   48   49   50   51   52   53   54   55   56   57   58   59   60   61   62   63   64   65   66   67   68   69   70   71   72   73   74   75   76   77   78 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock