Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Construction Zone
  We Build a Perfect Union (Page 70)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 78 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29   30   31   32   33   34   35   36   37   38   39   40   41   42   43   44   45   46   47   48   49   50   51   52   53   54   55   56   57   58   59   60   61   62   63   64   65   66   67   68   69   70   71   72   73   74   75   76   77   78 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
We Build a Perfect Union by Archie
Started on: 01-11-2006 09:04 PM
Replies: 3080 (367703 views)
Last post by: troyboy on 10-29-2016 12:55 PM
troyboy

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 154
Rate this member

Report this Post09-20-2011 06:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for troyboySend a Private Message to troyboyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
more pics from this summer

IP: Logged
Archie

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 546
Rate this member

Report this Post09-21-2011 10:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ArchieClick Here to visit Archie's HomePageSend a Private Message to ArchieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by troyboy:

more pics from this summer

Looks good..... let's see more pics from the shows.

Looks like you did something special with the vent in front of the rear wheels. Can you post or email a pic of that area?

Archie

troyboy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-23-2011 04:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for troyboySend a Private Message to troyboyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just some fun props for show points

[This message has been edited by troyboy (edited 04-27-2012).]

troyboy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-23-2011 05:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for troyboySend a Private Message to troyboyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

troyboy

2075 posts
Member since Sep 2005

Originally posted by Archie:

Looks good..... let's see more pics from the shows.

Looks like you did something special with the vent in front of the rear wheels. Can you post or email a pic of that area?

Archie

That's just a reflection, but i do have more pics from summer C&C events. I will post them soon.
exoticse

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 108
Rate this member

Report this Post10-04-2011 10:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Troy what winter projects you got planned for your baby ?
troyboy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-04-2011 10:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for troyboySend a Private Message to troyboyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by exoticse:

Troy what winter projects you got planned for your baby ?

as you would say Tony

It all starts after the Halloween Car show, first I'm going to...............
War Hammer

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-05-2011 04:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for War HammerSend a Private Message to War HammerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I love these!

Just some fun props for show points

Lol the competition is getting fierce, at the last show I won over a 2010 Lambo only by 5 points. Show props are used only in tie breakers.

[This message has been edited by War Hammer (edited 10-05-2011).]

RACE

Feedback score:    (45)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 157
Rate this member

Report this Post10-12-2011 12:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RACEClick Here to visit RACE's HomePageSend a Private Message to RACEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

That is so amazing its ridiculous.

[This message has been edited by RACE (edited 10-12-2011).]

troyboy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-14-2011 06:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for troyboySend a Private Message to troyboyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by RACE:
That is so amazing its ridiculous.

Thanks!

More pics from Summer cruises

Sunday C&C(coffee and cars)

The guy that sent me the pics said that I should rename the car to "Holy $hit !" when I asked him why he said " that's what most guys say when the look in the trunk ", LOL

[This message has been edited by troyboy (edited 04-27-2012).]

Boogaloo

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-14-2011 07:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoogalooSend a Private Message to BoogalooEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Archie rules.
Danyel

Feedback score:    (91)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 171
Rate this member

Report this Post10-15-2011 10:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PFF
System Bot
qwikgta

Feedback score:    (21)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 84
Rate this member

Report this Post10-18-2011 10:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for qwikgtaSend a Private Message to qwikgtaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

The guy that sent me the pics said that I should rename the car to "Holy $hit !" when I asked him why he said " that's what most guys say when the look in the trunk as they drool", LOL

Jim and I hear this about 50 times a day at the shows we attend. I want to get a pin-hole camera and videotape a few hours of a show, i'd end up with a 5 min long "holy **** " montage.

Rob

------------------

88 Coupe, CJB T-TOP, LS376 and a GT clip
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QAH9yjw6XR0

troyboy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-12-2011 09:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for troyboySend a Private Message to troyboyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Im board and I have a few ideas .... so its time for the choptop to phone home . See ya soon Archie and i'll call you during the week to go over a few ideas for The Perfect Union v3.0.

[This message has been edited by troyboy (edited 11-12-2011).]

troyboy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-12-2011 10:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for troyboySend a Private Message to troyboyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

troyboy

2075 posts
Member since Sep 2005
Archie PM sent
exoticse

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-12-2011 11:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Im board and I have a few ideas .... so its time for the choptop to phone home . See ya soon Archie and i'll call you during the week to go over a few ideas for The Perfect Union v3.0.

I like the sound of that.
madcurl

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 314
Rate this member

Report this Post11-15-2011 12:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I'm glad you I talked. I hope our plan works for next year.

[This message has been edited by madcurl (edited 11-15-2011).]

troyboy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-15-2011 05:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for troyboySend a Private Message to troyboyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
curly you have a pm.

[This message has been edited by troyboy (edited 11-15-2011).]

madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-16-2011 12:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
You have a PM.
troyboy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-27-2011 01:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for troyboySend a Private Message to troyboyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Archie get your ADVIL ready..... change of plans for the Perfect Unions visit to the toy shop in IL ...... time to start the R&D.... time to start the phone calls to Street and Performance ......whats the new plan you say?
All I will say is this......

Feel free to call me today if you like
qwikgta

Feedback score:    (21)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 84
Rate this member

Report this Post11-27-2011 02:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for qwikgtaSend a Private Message to qwikgtaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
good luck with this one. I hang with the GTO club here in Va Bch, we have a few guys with superchargers. They have been eyeballing my car and trying to figure out how to make one fit (with the least amount of cutting/welding). May be worth it to see about turning it around like we do with the intake and figureing out how to use the pulleys that are on the back side. Not sure if they turn the correct way, but maybe they make a set of compressor's that turn backward.

I'll we watching.

Rob
dobey

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 371
User Banned

Report this Post11-27-2011 04:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dobeySend a Private Message to dobeyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by qwikgta:
good luck with this one. I hang with the GTO club here in Va Bch, we have a few guys with superchargers. They have been eyeballing my car and trying to figure out how to make one fit (with the least amount of cutting/welding). May be worth it to see about turning it around like we do with the intake and figureing out how to use the pulleys that are on the back side. Not sure if they turn the correct way, but maybe they make a set of compressor's that turn backward.

One of these. Or one of the models where the throttle body actually mounts on the rear, instead. Or a custom snout, and pulley cap, for the blower. If you want to pay the money to do it, it's not that hard to do.

PFF
System Bot
troyboy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-27-2011 04:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for troyboySend a Private Message to troyboyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It can be done, I would hate to have to junk the LS7 and go with an LS9...... But it's an option

[This message has been edited by troyboy (edited 11-27-2011).]

troyboy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-27-2011 04:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for troyboySend a Private Message to troyboyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

troyboy

2075 posts
Member since Sep 2005

[This message has been edited by troyboy (edited 11-27-2011).]

Jim88GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-27-2011 06:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jim88GTSend a Private Message to Jim88GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Any tranny upgrades planned to handle the additional output? I know I get more questions on how my 6 speed handles the LS3 than anything else, but LS9 power levels will really test the capacity of the F40.

Jim
troyboy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-27-2011 06:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for troyboySend a Private Message to troyboyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Jim88GT:

Any tranny upgrades planned to handle the additional output? I know I get more questions on how my 6 speed handles the LS3 than anything else, but LS9 power levels will really test the capacity of the F40.

Jim

I have a lil something planed if my upgraded ( cryo treated) F40 grenades, but it needs to happen first to justify the make over. Plus I want to see just how much this F40 can handle so we can answer that question for those who have swaps and want to push it to the limit.

I think the hardest part is going to be talking Archie in to doing it
Falcon Fiero

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 67
Rate this member

Report this Post11-27-2011 07:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Falcon FieroSend a Private Message to Falcon FieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Awesome.....
Archie

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 546
Rate this member

Report this Post11-27-2011 11:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ArchieClick Here to visit Archie's HomePageSend a Private Message to ArchieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Troy, you have a PM.

Archie

Archie get your ADVIL ready..... change of plans for the Perfect Unions visit to the toy shop in IL ...... time to start the R&D.... time to start the phone calls to Street and Performance ......whats the new plan you say?
All I will say is this......

Feel free to call me today if you like

troyboy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-28-2011 06:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for troyboySend a Private Message to troyboyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Archie:

Troy, you have a PM.

Archie

This is for illustration purposes only, it shows a pulley and intake setup. And no we will not try to run with that high of an PSI, most supercharged LS7s run at 5 - 8 PSI

And the R&D begins, PM sent with more info and other blower options.......This is my favorite part of builds.
Once we have a plan Im sure Archie will keep you guys posted
85LAMB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-28-2011 06:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 85LAMBSend a Private Message to 85LAMBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Wow !!!!
I can't wait to see how this turns out

Troy,
what kind of hp are you shooting for ?

wee twisted

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-28-2011 08:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for wee twistedSend a Private Message to wee twistedEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
thats pretty cool...i tell you what after reading your thread i want your job or your money.....lol
troyboy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-28-2011 09:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for troyboySend a Private Message to troyboyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 85LAMB:

Wow !!!!
I can't wait to see how this turns out

Troy,
what kind of hp are you shooting for ?

What ever 6 to 8 PSI will push out of the LS7
PFF
System Bot
troyboy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-28-2011 09:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for troyboySend a Private Message to troyboyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

troyboy

2075 posts
Member since Sep 2005

Originally posted by wee twisted:

thats pretty cool...i tell you what after reading your thread i want your job or your money.....lol

Lol, first you have to take the 18 hour days , heart stints and hypertension
madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-28-2011 10:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
WCF finished the battery bracket. Steve is working on mine now. Once completed I'll take them over to the chrome shop.

[This message has been edited by madcurl (edited 11-29-2011).]

troyboy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-28-2011 10:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for troyboySend a Private Message to troyboyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by madcurl:

WCF finished the battery bracket. Steve is working on mine now. Once completed I'll take them over to the chrome

Thanks, it will be a great addition to my winter build.

Curley please check your PMs

[This message has been edited by troyboy (edited 11-29-2011).]

madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-07-2011 01:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Thanks, it will be a great addition to my winter build.

Curley please check your PMs

Troy. You have a pm.
exoticse

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-19-2011 02:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Prayers going out to Troy and his family. Troy dealing with some extremely serious health issues.

Hang in there Troy.

Tony

P.S. for those that don't know this is a post from Troy in another thread.

" I'm sitting home on medical leave with an 100% blocked artery in my heart and the doctors aren't sure they can unblock it. "

[This message has been edited by exoticse (edited 12-19-2011).]

Boogaloo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-19-2011 07:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoogalooSend a Private Message to BoogalooEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Whaaat, you must be kidding......Troy just get serious and kick the sh* t out of that blockage buton a serious note I will say a prayer for you , just stay positive and strong.

[This message has been edited by Boogaloo (edited 12-20-2011).]

DL10

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 160
Rate this member

Report this Post12-20-2011 06:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DL10Click Here to visit DL10's HomePageSend a Private Message to DL10Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just like building a car there is always more than one way to do something. I'm sure your Doctor will help you find the best way. Best wishes and Prayers going out to Troy and his family

[This message has been edited by DL10 (edited 12-20-2011).]

troyboy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-20-2011 06:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for troyboySend a Private Message to troyboyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks guys, feeling much better and looking forward to driving Archie crazy with the upgrade.
Jim88GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-20-2011 07:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jim88GTSend a Private Message to Jim88GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Troy,

Listen to your Docs and take care of yourself - your family needs you around for a few more decades!
(And the Fiero world enjoys watching you raise the bar yet again)

Blessings & prayers,

Jim
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 78 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29   30   31   32   33   34   35   36   37   38   39   40   41   42   43   44   45   46   47   48   49   50   51   52   53   54   55   56   57   58   59   60   61   62   63   64   65   66   67   68   69   70   71   72   73   74   75   76   77   78 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock