Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Construction Zone
  We Build a Perfect Union (Page 50)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 78 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29   30   31   32   33   34   35   36   37   38   39   40   41   42   43   44   45   46   47   48   49   50   51   52   53   54   55   56   57   58   59   60   61   62   63   64   65   66   67   68   69   70   71   72   73   74   75   76   77   78 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
We Build a Perfect Union by Archie
Started on: 01-11-2006 09:04 PM
Replies: 3080 (367636 views)
Last post by: troyboy on 10-29-2016 12:55 PM
whodeanie

Feedback score:    (14)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 120
Rate this member

Report this Post10-28-2008 08:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for whodeanieClick Here to visit whodeanie's HomePageSend a Private Message to whodeanieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
this car! words can not discribe how cool this car is.
nice job!
IP: Logged
madcurl

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 314
Rate this member

Report this Post10-28-2008 11:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Firefox:

More tomorrow.........

[This message has been edited by madcurl (edited 10-28-2008).]

Fierotaz

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 93
Rate this member

Report this Post10-28-2008 07:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FierotazSend a Private Message to FierotazEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

More tomorrow.........

Dang it Troy!!! Now I want to see my car in PAINT!
...Now to make up my mind

BTW...Love the way the car is looking!
Wht&BluGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-28-2008 09:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Wht&BluGTSend a Private Message to Wht&BluGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
WOW! I can't wait to see the finished product, good work!
FieroGTRwideboby

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-29-2008 01:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroGTRwidebobyClick Here to visit FieroGTRwideboby's HomePageSend a Private Message to FieroGTRwidebobyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The color will complement the car well.... then again I am a little bias in that matter..

Great color choice, from one orange fiero to another,
Firefox

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 240
Rate this member

Report this Post10-30-2008 12:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FirefoxSend a Private Message to FirefoxEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Ok...here are a few...

The other panels are getting a little detailing so they are not back on the car yet. Still a bit of work to do, yet...

Mark
madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-30-2008 01:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yeahhhhhh!!!!!!
exoticse

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 108
Rate this member

Report this Post10-30-2008 01:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hot dang !!!

Good job mark !

Wow, Wow, wow !!

Troy big ups to sticking to your guns about your original choice of color,..that orange is simply amazing !

P.S.

Did you ever think about just painting the side moldings orange as well ?? A guy in our fiero club has a red show winning GT with the side moldings painted red also and it really fools the eye into not even noticing the molding.

[This message has been edited by exoticse (edited 10-30-2008).]

troyboy

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 154
Rate this member

Report this Post10-30-2008 04:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for troyboySend a Private Message to troyboyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Ok...here are a few...

The other panels are getting a little detailing so they are not back on the car yet. Still a bit of work to do, yet...

Mark

Mark this is looking awesome!!!! Keep up the good work.
Firefox

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-31-2008 09:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FirefoxSend a Private Message to FirefoxEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Ok...what's different here?

Should I put a candle inside of it and put it on the front lawn?

Mark
Archie

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 546
Rate this member

Report this Post10-31-2008 10:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ArchieClick Here to visit Archie's HomePageSend a Private Message to ArchieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Ok...what's different here?

Should I put a candle inside of it and put it on the front lawn?

Mark

PFF
System Bot
InTheLead

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-01-2008 01:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for InTheLeadSend a Private Message to InTheLeadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
so if i steal this from marks place, wouldnt his home owners insurance cover it?? just a thought
troyboy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-01-2008 07:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for troyboySend a Private Message to troyboyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
looks fantastic Mark !!!!!!!! How does that color look in the sun light?
Archie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-01-2008 07:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ArchieClick Here to visit Archie's HomePageSend a Private Message to ArchieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by InTheLead:

so if i steal this from marks place, wouldnt his home owners insurance cover it?? just a thought

Would you're life insurance cover you?
Firefox

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-01-2008 09:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FirefoxSend a Private Message to FirefoxEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by troyboy:

looks fantastic Mark !!!!!!!! How does that color look in the sun light?

The color looks absolutely gorgeous! The pictures do not really show the pearl very well but the sun reflections really highlight the pearl and the metallic combination. It's really nice! The car really stands out just as it's supposed to.

Firefox

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-01-2008 09:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FirefoxSend a Private Message to FirefoxEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Firefox

4307 posts
Member since Feb 2003

Originally posted by InTheLead:

There would be a suicide involved.....

InTheLead

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-01-2008 10:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for InTheLeadSend a Private Message to InTheLeadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
hahaha..
fieromadman

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 63
Rate this member

Report this Post11-02-2008 05:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fieromadmanClick Here to visit fieromadman's HomePageSend a Private Message to fieromadmanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
looking great Mark!
whodeanie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-03-2008 09:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for whodeanieClick Here to visit whodeanie's HomePageSend a Private Message to whodeanieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Great Job! Mark
now get it back to Archie so we can hound him for pic's! LOL!
madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-03-2008 12:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Mark

Looking good Mark. A very deep pearl orange color. Lamborghini would be proud.
Firefox

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-03-2008 04:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FirefoxSend a Private Message to FirefoxEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by whodeanie:

Great Job! Mark
now get it back to Archie so we can hound him for pic's! LOL!

I'm working on polishing up the car enough to get it back to Archie's as soon as possible. I can finish up the rest of the paint and polish work on the parts I can remove so the chassis can get reassembled. It'll save quite a bit of time. Polishing is coming along nicely and the great weather is helping out, too.

No pics as there isn't anything new to show until the car is cleaned up and the polishing compound is washed off. Give me a day or two and it'll shine like glass!

Mark

PFF
System Bot
troyboy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-03-2008 06:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for troyboySend a Private Message to troyboyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I'm working on polishing up the car enough to get it back to Archie's as soon as possible. I can finish up the rest of the paint and polish work on the parts I can remove so the chassis can get reassembled. It'll save quite a bit of time. Polishing is coming along nicely and the great weather is helping out, too.

No pics as there isn't anything new to show until the car is cleaned up and the polishing compound is washed off. Give me a day or two and it'll shine like glass!

Mark

As we say in Brooklyn NY, You DA MAN
Steven Snyder

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 106
Rate this member

Report this Post11-03-2008 09:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Steven SnyderClick Here to visit Steven Snyder's HomePageSend a Private Message to Steven SnyderEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Color looks good.

Are there some pieces missing from the door? It doesn't line up at allll.
Foxy Fiero13

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-03-2008 09:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Foxy Fiero13Send a Private Message to Foxy Fiero13Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
i seen this car in person on sunday and i want the rear end not only cuz it looks better then mine but DAMN it was sexc but yeah thanks mark for your help and archie you have a pm!!!
Fiero_Adam

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-03-2008 10:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero_AdamSend a Private Message to Fiero_AdamEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Steven Snyder:

Are there some pieces missing from the door? It doesn't line up at allll.

You don't think they would miss something that obvious, do ya??

Don't worry

taken from page 36
Tanlrat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-06-2008 06:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TanlratSend a Private Message to TanlratEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Archie:

I'm sorry you two aren't coming. however, I understand the reasons.

Hopefully to brighten things up a little bit.

The LSD came in today.

It's on the left.

Archie

Archie where/who did you get this LSD from??? F40 not having a LSD is only negetive I see with it.

[This message has been edited by Tanlrat (edited 11-06-2008).]

whodeanie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-06-2008 12:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for whodeanieClick Here to visit whodeanie's HomePageSend a Private Message to whodeanieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Tanlrat:

Archie where/who did you get this LSD from??? F40 not having a LSD is only negetive I see with it.

I second that ! also what is the price ?

Troy has the car gotten back to Archie yet ?
doublec4

Feedback score:    (20)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 150
Rate this member

Report this Post11-06-2008 02:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for doublec4Send a Private Message to doublec4Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by exoticse:

Hot dang !!!

Good job mark !

Wow, Wow, wow !!

Troy big ups to sticking to your guns about your original choice of color,..that orange is simply amazing !

P.S.

Did you ever think about just painting the side moldings orange as well ?? A guy in our fiero club has a red show winning GT with the side moldings painted red also and it really fools the eye into not even noticing the molding.

I don't know why everybody is so eager to shave the side moulding or make it less noticable. It may date the car ever so slightly but I think the contrast and seperation of colour is nice. The belt line or moulding gives the car a definite hard line through the center of the car and makes it look less like the broad side of a barn.

I say keep the mouldings black, it looks sharp.
Tanlrat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-07-2008 09:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TanlratSend a Private Message to TanlratEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
bump
Isolde

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 133
Rate this member

Report this Post11-07-2008 11:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for IsoldeSend a Private Message to IsoldeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Quaife offers theirs for $1500.
troyboy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-08-2008 12:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for troyboySend a Private Message to troyboyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Tanlrat:

Originally posted by whodeanie:
I second that ! also what is the price ?

Troy has the car gotten back to Archie yet ?

It's a Quaife, Archie will have to post the price $$$$. The car is still with mark, I think.
PFF
System Bot
InTheLead

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-08-2008 07:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for InTheLeadSend a Private Message to InTheLeadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
firefox i will give you $5000 cash for the car!

Isolde

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-08-2008 12:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IsoldeSend a Private Message to IsoldeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Unless Archie can offer a better price, TroyBoy didn't notice that I posted that they run $1500, new.
troyboy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-08-2008 05:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for troyboySend a Private Message to troyboyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Isolde:

Unless Archie can offer a better price, TroyBoy didn't notice that I posted that they run $1500, new.

I saw the price, I just could not remember what we paid for it.
troyboy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-09-2008 07:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for troyboySend a Private Message to troyboyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Any updates Mark?
Isolde

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-10-2008 12:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IsoldeSend a Private Message to IsoldeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
no offense intended. peace.
troyboy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-10-2008 05:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for troyboySend a Private Message to troyboyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

no offense intended. peace.

none taken, it was a legit observation and post
Archie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-10-2008 06:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ArchieClick Here to visit Archie's HomePageSend a Private Message to ArchieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

That's about right 1395.00 is what I gave for this one.
Firefox

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-10-2008 09:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FirefoxSend a Private Message to FirefoxEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by troyboy:

Any updates Mark?

Yup.

Sorry for the lack of pics, but with the polishing the car looks like hell ( the sanding dust ) but the paint really shines. I've got the majority of the polishing done and I need to do a little touch up tomorrow night on 2 spots that I don't like, but after that the car goes to Archie. If everything goes as planned tomorrow, the car will be ready to go back to Archie's on Thursday. I've still got a few pieces here to finish up such as the mirrors but the guys can reassemble. So, it's just about set. I need to clean up the car for the pics tomorrow but I'll have something to show.

See you all tomorrow.

Mark

85duke

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-11-2008 03:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 85dukeSend a Private Message to 85dukeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Ok mark it is tomorrow. jk awesome job on the paint.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 78 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29   30   31   32   33   34   35   36   37   38   39   40   41   42   43   44   45   46   47   48   49   50   51   52   53   54   55   56   57   58   59   60   61   62   63   64   65   66   67   68   69   70   71   72   73   74   75   76   77   78 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock