Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Construction Zone
  We Build a Perfect Union (Page 37)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 78 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29   30   31   32   33   34   35   36   37   38   39   40   41   42   43   44   45   46   47   48   49   50   51   52   53   54   55   56   57   58   59   60   61   62   63   64   65   66   67   68   69   70   71   72   73   74   75   76   77   78 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
We Build a Perfect Union by Archie
Started on: 01-11-2006 09:04 PM
Replies: 3080 (367702 views)
Last post by: troyboy on 10-29-2016 12:55 PM
doublec4

Feedback score:    (20)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 150
Rate this member

Report this Post05-07-2008 05:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for doublec4Send a Private Message to doublec4Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
intake manifold? or the fiero it goes in? lol

[This message has been edited by doublec4 (edited 05-07-2008).]

IP: Logged
Archie

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 546
Rate this member

Report this Post05-07-2008 05:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ArchieClick Here to visit Archie's HomePageSend a Private Message to ArchieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Troy

Archie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-07-2008 05:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ArchieClick Here to visit Archie's HomePageSend a Private Message to ArchieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Archie

9436 posts
Member since Dec 1999

Originally posted by doublec4:

intake manifold?

Aaaaaand?

troyboy

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 154
Rate this member

Report this Post05-07-2008 06:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for troyboySend a Private Message to troyboyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Archie:

Troy

Those will work nicely
Jefrysuko

Feedback score:    (17)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 108
Rate this member

Report this Post05-07-2008 06:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JefrysukoSend a Private Message to JefrysukoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Aaaaaand?

I went looking at the previous pictures that were posted and I still don't know.

troyboy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-07-2008 07:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for troyboySend a Private Message to troyboyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Fiero1Fan to the resque, Timo is going to help me import a special octagon grill from Germany.

this is a pic of it in an audi:

It's been on back order for the past 6 months in the states with no arrival date.

THANKS TIMO!!!!!!!!!!!!
Archie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-07-2008 08:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ArchieClick Here to visit Archie's HomePageSend a Private Message to ArchieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Jefrysuko:

I went looking at the previous pictures that were posted and I still don't know.

OK, I'll give you a hint.....

Archie
AutoTech

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 109
Rate this member

Report this Post05-07-2008 08:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AutoTechSend a Private Message to AutoTechEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Who knows man, and your game isnt that fun.

[This message has been edited by AutoTech (edited 05-07-2008).]

doublec4

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-07-2008 09:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for doublec4Send a Private Message to doublec4Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
lol how bout those chrome covers that were posted a page or so back?
GODFATHER

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-07-2008 09:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GODFATHERSend a Private Message to GODFATHEREdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by TRiAD:

LOL
Jefrysuko

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-08-2008 12:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JefrysukoSend a Private Message to JefrysukoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Ok, the only differences I see are...
  • Intake Manifold
  • Throttle Body
  • Fuel System
  • Beauty Covers
PFF
System Bot
madcurl

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 314
Rate this member

Report this Post05-08-2008 01:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by troyboy:

Fiero1Fan to the resque, Timo is going to help me import a special octagon grill from Germany.

It's been on back order for the past 6 months in the states with no arrival date.

THANKS TIMO!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guess what Archie will be installing in #020.

TRiAD

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 81
Rate this member

Report this Post05-08-2008 03:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TRiADSend a Private Message to TRiADEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
You know, Archie...Those "LS7" and "7.0L" scripts from the head covers would look incredible etched-out "skitime"-style somewhere on the car...

~M

[This message has been edited by TRiAD (edited 05-08-2008).]

Erik

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 168
Rate this member

Report this Post05-08-2008 03:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ErikSend a Private Message to ErikEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Archie

where's the turbo? ..it looks weak like that

TRiAD

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-08-2008 05:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TRiADSend a Private Message to TRiADEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I think I'd have a hard time calling 500+hp "weak"...

~M

troyboy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-08-2008 07:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for troyboySend a Private Message to troyboyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Firefox:

I'll post a pic or two tonight. I'm hoping to paint the center console this evening so I can get some of the smaller parts out of the way. One step at a time.

Mark

FIEROPHREK

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 137
Rate this member

Report this Post05-08-2008 08:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FIEROPHREKSend a Private Message to FIEROPHREKEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hmmm Whats missing. Water pump or fittings for a remote mounted one . Plug wires, intake manifold ,TB, coil covers ,serpentine belt . Did i miss anything . I also didn't see any axles in there , are you guys working on some special ones ?

------------------

ARCHIES JUNK IS FASTER THAN SHAUNNA'S JUNK

Jefrysuko

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-08-2008 11:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JefrysukoSend a Private Message to JefrysukoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by FIEROPHREK:

Hmmm Whats missing.

Yeah, I'm still not getting it. I'm thinking about taking some of that advil. Squinting at the pictures is making my head hurt.
Archie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-08-2008 11:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ArchieClick Here to visit Archie's HomePageSend a Private Message to ArchieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sorry guys, didn't know this had to be so complicated. We sent the Intake manifold & the coil covers out for plating this week.

That's all.

Archie
madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-08-2008 11:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Firefox

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 240
Rate this member

Report this Post05-09-2008 12:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FirefoxSend a Private Message to FirefoxEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Ok...ok...I've been playing with the paint a bit tonight just to see what it's going to do and what kind of variations I get when I change patterns. Nothing exciting ( except the paint ) and the center console is ready to paint. It's going down to 38 degrees tonight and didn't want to spray in the cold garage so tomorrow is the console and I'm pulling the body off this weekend. Time to see progress! But, no pics for tonight.

Mark
PFF
System Bot
doublec4

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-09-2008 01:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for doublec4Send a Private Message to doublec4Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Sorry guys, didn't know this had to be so complicated. We sent the Intake manifold & the coil covers out for plating this week.

That's all.

Archie

So I was right? lol What do I win?
Firefox

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-09-2008 07:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FirefoxSend a Private Message to FirefoxEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Ok...here we go.

There are 3 steps for the painting process.... a white base, the color ( orange and pearl ) and the clear.

The pearl is a gold flake and is just gorgeous! It sprays nice and isn't too bad to work with and I'm so looking forward to seeing the car in this color. I've been working on the body fixing the imperfections in the fiberglass and making everything smooth and perfect and that's a ton of work as with any fiberglass car body.

I'm pulling the body this weekend to start the painting on the chassis parts that are going to be body color so I'll have a few pics when the paint starts flying. You've all seen the car disassembled so I really won't have pics of anything new until paint.....

Mark
troyboy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-09-2008 08:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for troyboySend a Private Message to troyboyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Ok...here we go.

There are 3 steps for the painting process.... a white base, the color ( orange and pearl ) and the clear.

sweet!!
IwannaIRM

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 58
Rate this member

Report this Post05-14-2008 04:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IwannaIRMSend a Private Message to IwannaIRMEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
5 days and no new pics? Wooooow, what's this world coming too?
troyboy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-14-2008 08:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for troyboySend a Private Message to troyboyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Archie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-14-2008 08:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ArchieClick Here to visit Archie's HomePageSend a Private Message to ArchieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Mark brought over the console part today to show us & it is indeed beautiful.

Archie
troyboy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-14-2008 10:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for troyboySend a Private Message to troyboyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Mark brought over the console part today to show us & it is indeed beautiful.

Archie

well any new pics? maybe a larger one to show more detail.
Firefox

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-14-2008 11:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FirefoxSend a Private Message to FirefoxEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by IwannaIRM:

5 days and no new pics? Wooooow, what's this world coming too?

Sorry....

The little things are taking up the time. I started to pull off the body tonight so I can paint the underside and get to work on the chassis and engine bay. Pics tonight won't show anything other than the car sitting in the shop looking the same as before, but I'll grab a couple tomorrow when the clip comes off.

Mark

Archie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-14-2008 11:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ArchieClick Here to visit Archie's HomePageSend a Private Message to ArchieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

well any new pics? maybe a larger one to show more detail.

Mark wouldn't let us touch it

I thought you already had some HiRes pics of it, so I didn't take any pics.

Maybe Mark can be convinced to bring it back tomorrow & I'll take some pics.

Better yet, maybe I should just UPS it to you. You can then look at it & send it back before we need it.

Archie

JPFieroGT88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-15-2008 03:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JPFieroGT88Send a Private Message to JPFieroGT88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

[This message has been edited by JPFieroGT88 (edited 05-16-2008).]

PFF
System Bot
JPFieroGT88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-15-2008 03:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JPFieroGT88Send a Private Message to JPFieroGT88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

JPFieroGT88

23 posts
Member since Jun 2007

FieroBobo

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-15-2008 05:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroBoboSend a Private Message to FieroBoboEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
JPFieroGT88

1st of all, I like you car it looks great, most impressive.

However, you might want to edit you previous post that included your ph.# and email address. Posting that kind of info on an open public forum that is both national and international might not be a good move. If you want people to contact you via the forum you should probably ask them to send you a PM.

Take care, stay safe. ~Bob

------------------
"Its nice to be important.
Its more important to be nice."

TRiAD

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-15-2008 06:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TRiADSend a Private Message to TRiADEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Check his 5 posts...All spam about his car on eBay.

Dude, post it in the mall, put a link in your signature, and just enjoy the forum without spamming it.

Thanks!

~M

JPFieroGT88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-16-2008 02:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JPFieroGT88Send a Private Message to JPFieroGT88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks Bob for the insight and heads up! I did edit my post as far as what you said about my # and e-mail. Thanks again. Triad, i wan't trying to spam or harm the post or anything like it. I didn't know that there was a mall on the forum to advertise and post a car, it's posted there now at the mall, but thanks.

troyboy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-16-2008 06:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for troyboySend a Private Message to troyboyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Back on topic

pics, pics, pics.

hint, hint.
or
If you want I can catch the red eye flight and bring the camera to you.

Sorry....

The little things are taking up the time. I started to pull off the body tonight so I can paint the underside and get to work on the chassis and engine bay. Pics tonight won't show anything other than the car sitting in the shop looking the same as before, but I'll grab a couple tomorrow when the clip comes off.

Mark

madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-16-2008 07:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

pics, pics, pics.

Firefox

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-16-2008 11:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FirefoxSend a Private Message to FirefoxEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Ok...the front clip is off and I'm working on the chassis at the front trunk area. Where's the camera????????

Mark
Firefox

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-16-2008 11:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FirefoxSend a Private Message to FirefoxEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Firefox

4307 posts
Member since Feb 2003

fourpoint9

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-17-2008 04:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fourpoint9Click Here to visit fourpoint9's HomePageSend a Private Message to fourpoint9Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

THANKS TIMO!!!!!!!!!!!!

I used a lower Scion Xa octagon grill
http://www.scionlife.com/scion/xa/RS3.jpg
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 78 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29   30   31   32   33   34   35   36   37   38   39   40   41   42   43   44   45   46   47   48   49   50   51   52   53   54   55   56   57   58   59   60   61   62   63   64   65   66   67   68   69   70   71   72   73   74   75   76   77   78 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock