Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Construction Zone
  We Build a Perfect Union (Page 10)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 78 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29   30   31   32   33   34   35   36   37   38   39   40   41   42   43   44   45   46   47   48   49   50   51   52   53   54   55   56   57   58   59   60   61   62   63   64   65   66   67   68   69   70   71   72   73   74   75   76   77   78 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
We Build a Perfect Union by Archie
Started on: 01-11-2006 09:04 PM
Replies: 3080 (367690 views)
Last post by: troyboy on 10-29-2016 12:55 PM
trots

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-19-2006 12:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for trotsSend a Private Message to trotsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Archie:
Removing the trim & leaving the stock door handle is going to be pretty hard to make look correct.

in what sense? i left mine on, looks very correct.

Originally posted by Archie:
Removing the trim makes it so that you cannot remove the door panel without damaging the bodywork & paint.

how so? people remove door panels all the time without damaging paint and bodywork.. shaving it actually makes it easier to remove the panel. ive removed mine plenty of times, never had any damage from the proccess.

------------------

IP: Logged
Formula88

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 554
Rate this member

Report this Post09-19-2006 09:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Formula88Send a Private Message to Formula88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by trots:

how so? people remove door panels all the time without damaging paint and bodywork.. shaving it actually makes it easier to remove the panel. ive removed mine plenty of times, never had any damage from the proccess.

The outer door skin, or the interior door panel? Aren't there body mounting points for the panel under the trim strip?
thumper_64735

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-19-2006 01:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for thumper_64735Send a Private Message to thumper_64735Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey Troy, I just got through reading the intire topic. Wicked car, wish I could afford to have Archie do something with mine! Where did you get your center console????? I would love to have something like that for mine when I redue the interior this winter. Keep up the excellent work, looks great!
troyboy

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 154
Rate this member

Report this Post09-19-2006 06:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for troyboySend a Private Message to troyboyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by thumper_64735:

Hey Troy, I just got through reading the intire topic. Wicked car, wish I could afford to have Archie do something with mine! Where did you get your center console????? I would love to have something like that for mine when I redue the interior this winter. Keep up the excellent work, looks great!

Thanks, the center console was made by Fie Ro.
//www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum1/HTML/046970-12.html
exoticse

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 108
Rate this member

Report this Post09-19-2006 09:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Another tasty angle.

troyboy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-21-2006 08:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for troyboySend a Private Message to troyboyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The interior parts from Fie Ro have arrived at Archie's. Once again thanks Fie Ro.

Now lets talk about color. Could someone please photo shop my car in this color, one with the black trim and one with trim painted same color as the car.

Thanks
exoticse

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-21-2006 10:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
A few of madcurl's pics of troyboy's ride leftover from the choptop reunion.

[This message has been edited by exoticse (edited 09-21-2006).]

exoticse

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-21-2006 10:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

exoticse

8650 posts
Member since Jun 2003

Troyboy !

The man, (his brother), and his machine !

XzotikGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-22-2006 12:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for XzotikGTClick Here to visit XzotikGT's HomePageSend a Private Message to XzotikGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by exoticse:

Another tasty angle.

thats gonna be my new inspiration for a while now.

XzotikGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-22-2006 12:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for XzotikGTClick Here to visit XzotikGT's HomePageSend a Private Message to XzotikGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

XzotikGT

897 posts
Member since Mar 2004

Originally posted by exoticse:

Troyboy !

The man, (his brother), and his machine !

I think it was the pictures that made it look a bit off. In this picture it looks GOOD, just a lil fuzzy.

FieroWannaBe

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-22-2006 12:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroWannaBeSend a Private Message to FieroWannaBeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

------------------
PROJECT 1986 GT

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2216640

PFF
System Bot
troyboy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-22-2006 12:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for troyboySend a Private Message to troyboyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by FieroWannaBe:

sweet!! thanks!! like the mods too.
troyboy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-22-2006 01:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for troyboySend a Private Message to troyboyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

troyboy

2075 posts
Member since Sep 2005
could someone photoshop this pic in the pearl orange, with black trim.
Fie Ro

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 132
Rate this member

Report this Post09-22-2006 04:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fie RoSend a Private Message to Fie RoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Oranged:

..I think the black trim is a good "guideline" of what is going on at the sides..keep it up!
madcurl

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 314
Rate this member

Report this Post09-22-2006 04:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Oh my!!!
troyboy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-22-2006 05:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for troyboySend a Private Message to troyboyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Fie Ro:

Oranged:

..I think the black trim is a good "guideline" of what is going on at the sides..keep it up!

Thanks Fie Ro, as my daughter would say "that looks Awesome"
jmbishop

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 169
Rate this member

Report this Post09-22-2006 05:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jmbishopSend a Private Message to jmbishopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by FieroWannaBe:

Mirrors?
troyboy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-22-2006 06:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for troyboySend a Private Message to troyboyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by jmbishop:

Mirrors?

they will be stock and black for now, but I'm looking at some after market ones with side markers.
I just think it would be a good idea to get a feel for the car b4 I choose. Archie has the plans for the final mods and now It's time to focus on the interior and brakes .

what do you think about the color?

[This message has been edited by troyboy (edited 09-22-2006).]

jmbishop

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-22-2006 06:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jmbishopSend a Private Message to jmbishopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
color is cool, I actualy thought about using the same color, then I found out that fiero meant "pride". Then I realized orange is considered to be the official gay color, so I put two and two together and came up with "gay pride" so now I couldn't possibly use that color and not feel wierd driving my car. But the color still looks great.
troyboy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-22-2006 06:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for troyboySend a Private Message to troyboyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

color is cool, I actualy thought about using the same color, then I found out that fiero meant "pride". Then I realized orange is considered to be the official gay color, so I put two and two together and came up with "gay pride" so now I couldn't possibly use that color and not feel wierd driving my car. But the color still looks great.

LOL, One look at me and even if they think it I'm sure they will keep it to themselves.
jmbishop

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-22-2006 06:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jmbishopSend a Private Message to jmbishopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm sorry for my previous comment I hope it doesn't effect your color decision. LOL I just couldn't live with that color on my fiero.

[This message has been edited by jmbishop (edited 09-22-2006).]

PFF
System Bot
troyboy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-22-2006 06:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for troyboySend a Private Message to troyboyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I'm sorry for my previous comment I hope it doesn't effect your color decision. LOL I just couldn't live with that color on my fiero.

no, but I may trash the orange tie my wife gave me. But it's the color she may replace it with that scares me. lol
jmbishop

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-22-2006 07:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jmbishopSend a Private Message to jmbishopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Oh see there you go, your maried, you can get away with a "gay pride" car.

FieroGTRwideboby

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-22-2006 08:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroGTRwidebobyClick Here to visit FieroGTRwideboby's HomePageSend a Private Message to FieroGTRwidebobyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Don't let that GAY Pride thing go to your head, an arancio borealis Lamborghini color looks awesome on a fiero, especially a widebody.

[

I say go orange!
XzotikGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-22-2006 10:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for XzotikGTClick Here to visit XzotikGT's HomePageSend a Private Message to XzotikGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
2006 seems to be the year of the orange Fiero.
jmbishop

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-22-2006 11:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jmbishopSend a Private Message to jmbishopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by FieroGTRwideboby:

Don't let that GAY Pride thing go to your head, an arancio borealis Lamborghini color looks awesome on a fiero, especially a widebody.

I say go orange!

Oh well hate the sin not the sinner,

J/k
jmbishop

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-22-2006 11:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jmbishopSend a Private Message to jmbishopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

jmbishop

4484 posts
Member since Jul 2006

Originally posted by XzotikGT:

2006 seems to be the year of the Gay Pride Fiero.

Ok I'll quite the gay pride thing for now.

gascarracer

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-22-2006 11:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for gascarracerSend a Private Message to gascarracerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hi FieroGTRwideboby,

Love your car. Tell us more.

------------------
Ernie

1988 Silver GT
One owner 47000 miles.
Soon to be a 3.4 DOHC powered.

troyboy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-22-2006 11:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for troyboySend a Private Message to troyboyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Now back on topic, I chose a light color to show the lines of the car.
chopfren-z

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-23-2006 01:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for chopfren-zSend a Private Message to chopfren-zEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by gascarracer:

Hi FieroGTRwideboby,

//www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum1/HTML/058350.html
exoticse

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-23-2006 02:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Troy,

Went to a really nice club tonight here in Orlando and there was an orange Gallardo roadster parked out front (and a black one too), damnnnnnnnn was that thing hot !!.

The color definatly pops. I couldn't take my eyes off of it, and there were tons of gorgeous women there, but my attention was transfixed on the car.

[This message has been edited by exoticse (edited 09-23-2006).]

PFF
System Bot
gascarracer

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-24-2006 02:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for gascarracerSend a Private Message to gascarracerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks chopfren-z for the location of the build thread.

------------------
Ernie

1988 Silver GT
One owner 47000 miles.
Soon to be a 3.4 DOHC powered.

carbon

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 132
Rate this member

Report this Post09-24-2006 06:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for carbonSend a Private Message to carbonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Fie Ro:

Oranged:

That does look awesome... what headlights are those? They look Nissanish
5.0Vert

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-24-2006 06:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 5.0VertSend a Private Message to 5.0VertEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The Lambo color looks absolutely stunning on the Fiero

[This message has been edited by 5.0Vert (edited 09-24-2006).]

exoticse

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-24-2006 10:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by gascarracer:

Hi FieroGTRwideboby,

All you will need to know.

//www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum1/HTML/058350.html

//www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum1/HTML/058332.html

madcurl

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 314
Rate this member

Report this Post09-26-2006 06:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey Troy, did you're center caps come in?

troyboy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-26-2006 08:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for troyboySend a Private Message to troyboyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by carbon:

That does look awesome... what headlights are those? They look Nissanish

They are 2004 Acura NSX headlights

Originally posted by madcurl:

Hey Troy, did you're center caps come in?
No, but I have to check with Archie
troyboy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-30-2006 02:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for troyboySend a Private Message to troyboyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just talked to Archie, they have started the interior mods. Pics to follow
exoticse

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-30-2006 09:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Sweet, was getting a little too quiet here hehehe !
Archie

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 546
Rate this member

Report this Post10-01-2006 09:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ArchieClick Here to visit Archie's HomePageSend a Private Message to ArchieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Here are a few pics of the initial interior fitting.

Please understand that at this point I know the comsole cover is not level.

Archie
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 78 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29   30   31   32   33   34   35   36   37   38   39   40   41   42   43   44   45   46   47   48   49   50   51   52   53   54   55   56   57   58   59   60   61   62   63   64   65   66   67   68   69   70   71   72   73   74   75   76   77   78 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock