Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Mall - Archive
  Low Profile Twin Headlight Buckets (Page 5)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 39 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29   30   31   32   33   34   35   36   37   38   39 
Previous Page | Next Page
Low Profile Twin Headlight Buckets by Fiero1Fan
Started on: 12-13-2006 11:49 AM
Replies: 1521
Last post by: Cliff Pennock on 11-12-2009 03:43 PM
Fiero1Fan

Feedback score:    (19)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 100
Rate this member

Report this Post01-23-2007 06:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero1FanClick Here to visit Fiero1Fan's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero1FanDirect Link to This Post
So $8 for the 2 H4 connectors and $14 for the 4 H7 connectors plus a little wiring and soldering and you're there.

I won't be able to make the harness' and ship them for that price. I really suggest if it's possible to make them yourselves.

[This message has been edited by Fiero1Fan (edited 01-23-2007).]

IP: Logged
randye

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 216
Rate this member

Report this Post01-23-2007 06:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Fiero1Fan:

That is the correct connector:
http://autolumination.com/i...lbs/h7_socket_wm.jpg

Überraschen !!

BTW...What are you doing up so late ?
Fiero1Fan

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-23-2007 07:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero1FanClick Here to visit Fiero1Fan's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero1FanDirect Link to This Post
Playing on the internet........ . Harassing potential customers on PFF and just making a general nuisance of myself. And you?
randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-23-2007 07:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeDirect Link to This Post

Playing on the internet........ . Harassing potential customers on PFF and just making a general nuisance of myself. And you?

Harassing PFF sellers, and looking for electrical connectors.

Honestly, this harness thing looks to be VERY easy unless I'm missing something.
Fiero1Fan

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-23-2007 07:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero1FanClick Here to visit Fiero1Fan's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero1FanDirect Link to This Post
One thing is for sure it isn't rocket science. I'll be posting pix and a HOw To to make them yourself.
Paulv

Feedback score:    (68)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-23-2007 09:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PaulvSend a Private Message to PaulvDirect Link to This Post
How about shipping USPS (postal service). According to my USPS calculator, sending a 7lb box TO Germany is $35.05 via AirMail Parcel post. (4-10 days delivery) Add a few $$$ for insurance, sounds reasonable? Not sure if shipping the "other way" makes a difference? I have shipped several Fiero items to Germany and other Countries, and it seems to work OK.
2 sets in a 14lb box goes for $57.20 plus insurance.
Am still waiting for FedEx calculator to give me a price.
Can I have your Zip code in Freigericht?

------------------

My Web Site www.xnet.com/~paulv
NIFE Web Site ]www.fierofocus.com]

randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-23-2007 10:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Paulv:

How about shipping USPS (postal service). According to my USPS calculator, sending a 7lb box TO Germany is $35.05 via AirMail Parcel post. (4-10 days delivery) Add a few $$$ for insurance, sounds reasonable? Not sure if shipping the "other way" makes a difference? I have shipped several Fiero items to Germany and other Countries, and it seems to work OK.
2 sets in a 14lb box goes for $57.20 plus insurance.
Am still waiting for FedEx calculator to give me a price.
Can I have your Zip code in Freigericht?

Uh, The USPS, (UNITED STATES Postal Service), does not have offices in Germany.
The national postal service is Deutsche Post.
Your packages you send TO Germany via USPS here get delivered in Germany by DP
Marvin McInnis

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 227
Rate this member

Report this Post01-24-2007 10:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Marvin McInnisClick Here to visit Marvin McInnis's HomePageSend a Private Message to Marvin McInnisDirect Link to This Post

Have you found the H7/H9 connectors anywhere?

Once again, from Susquehanna Motor Sports:

HL87193 ... H9 Female connector ... US$ 6.70 each (4 required)
HL28000 ... H4 Male connector ... US$ 5.00 each (2 required)

Note that the DOT/SAE (North American) 90mm round Hella modules require the H9 connector listed above, but the ECE (European) 90 mm modules require an H7 connector. They are different.

Susquehanna also lists H4 connectors with pigtails (HL28100), but the price is $9.00 each. I'd just as soon do it all myself. It would be possible to omit the H4 male connectors entirely by cutting off the Fiero's stock H4 socket and wiring directly to the new H9 connectors. However, using the H4 male connectors makes this a "plug and play" installation and allows easy reversion to the stock setup if you ever want/need to go back.

[This message has been edited by Marvin McInnis (edited 01-24-2007).]

Marvin McInnis

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-24-2007 10:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Marvin McInnisClick Here to visit Marvin McInnis's HomePageSend a Private Message to Marvin McInnisDirect Link to This Post

Marvin McInnis

11599 posts
Member since Apr 2002

Here is the list that I have up to this point.

Marvin McGinnis

Thanks for including me, but please move me to the bottom of the list (90 mm rounds). I am still seriously interested, but I thought you understood that a final decision was pending until:

1) Shipping costs to the U.S. were known. (Seems done now.)

2) There were detailed pictures available so we can see exactly what we are buying.

I don't mean to discourage you, but at this point I will probably wait to purchase until some of the "early adopters" in North America have received theirs and have reported on their experience with the installation.

Intel

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 53
Rate this member

Report this Post01-24-2007 10:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for IntelSend a Private Message to IntelDirect Link to This Post
When I bought my Hella 90mm modules the boxes came sealed from Hella and each contained 1 Module, 3 adjusters, rubber cap, H7 bulb and H7 connector....
The high beam light module also came with a parking light connector.
I ordered the module and got the whole deal while a friend of mine just got the module.... we both payed the same price

Seems like Hella is shipping whatever they feel like.

Out of the box:

Edit: Spelling

[This message has been edited by Intel (edited 01-24-2007).]

Fiero1Fan

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-24-2007 10:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero1FanClick Here to visit Fiero1Fan's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero1FanDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Marvin McInnis:

Thanks for including me, but please move me to the bottom of the list (90 mm rounds). I am still seriously interested, but I thought you understood that a final decision was pending until:

1) Shipping costs to the U.S. were known. (Seems done now.)

2) There were detailed pictures available so we can see exactly what we are buying.

I don't mean to discourage you, but at this point I will probably wait to purchase until some of the "early adopters" in North America have received theirs and have reported on their experience with the installation.

No problem.
PFF
System Bot
Fiero1Fan

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-24-2007 10:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero1FanClick Here to visit Fiero1Fan's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero1FanDirect Link to This Post

Fiero1Fan

4364 posts
Member since Sep 2005
DOT has to have the H9 connectors? If so then that just shot me in the foot. I can't get the H9 here only the H7 and it is a PITA to get them.
Let me get a hold of my guy in Texas and have him make the harness' for the US side and I'll make them here for the European customers.
Marvin McInnis

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-24-2007 10:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Marvin McInnisClick Here to visit Marvin McInnis's HomePageSend a Private Message to Marvin McInnisDirect Link to This Post

DOT has to have the H9 connectors?

Yes.

The H9 connectors I bought from Susquehanna were manufactured by AMP (a major American manufacturer of specialty electronic connectors) and do not appear to be proprietary to Hella. I'll see if I can find a generic AMP part number for them.

Fiero1Fan

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-24-2007 11:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero1FanClick Here to visit Fiero1Fan's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero1FanDirect Link to This Post
I am now accepting payment for the twin round w/o harness and blank buckets.

Payments per PayPal to: fiero1fan@fieros.eu

Please include your complete name, mailing address and tel. number for shipping and billing receipt.

Thanks,

F1F (Timo)
Intel

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 53
Rate this member

Report this Post01-24-2007 12:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IntelSend a Private Message to IntelDirect Link to This Post
120€ bucket + 40€ shipping = 160€ good stuff
Payment sent!
randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-24-2007 12:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeDirect Link to This Post

I am now accepting payment for the twin round w/o harness and blank buckets.

Payments per PayPal to: fiero1fan@fieros.eu

Please include your complete name, mailing address and tel. number for shipping and billing receipt.

Thanks,

F1F (Timo)

Payment sent
randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-24-2007 01:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeDirect Link to This Post

randye

13875 posts
Member since Mar 2006

Once again, from Susquehanna Motor Sports:

Note that the DOT/SAE (North American) 90mm round Hella modules require the H9 connector listed above, but the ECE (European) 90 mm modules require an H7 connector. They are different.

Susquehanna also lists H4 connectors with pigtails (HL28100), but the price is $9.00 each. I'd just as soon do it all myself. It would be possible to omit the H4 male connectors entirely by cutting off the Fiero's stock H4 socket and wiring directly to the new H9 connectors. However, using the H4 male connectors makes this a "plug and play" installation and allows easy reversion to the stock setup if you ever want to go back.

Thanks for the heads-up Marvin!
I almost ordered the H7 connectors and woulkd have been bewildered.

Randy
Marvin McInnis

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-24-2007 02:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Marvin McInnisClick Here to visit Marvin McInnis's HomePageSend a Private Message to Marvin McInnisDirect Link to This Post
Here's what the H9 connector looks like before assembly:

After the terminals are crimped onto the wires, they are installed in the grey housing at the left, and then the grey housing is latched into the black outer shell. The white things are weather seals for the wires, and the blue tab thing on the grey housing is used to retain the terminals.

Caution: Never insert the grey housing into an H9 lamp until after the terminals are installed and secured by depressing the blue tab. Otherwise, you will shear off the blue tab. Don't ask me how I know this.

[This message has been edited by Marvin McInnis (edited 05-21-2007).]

Fiero1Fan

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-24-2007 02:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero1FanClick Here to visit Fiero1Fan's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero1FanDirect Link to This Post
Thanks Marvin for your help.
Marvin McInnis

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-24-2007 02:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Marvin McInnisClick Here to visit Marvin McInnis's HomePageSend a Private Message to Marvin McInnisDirect Link to This Post
You're welcome. I really want this to succeed for everybody.
midengineracer

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-24-2007 03:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for midengineracerClick Here to visit midengineracer's HomePageSend a Private Message to midengineracerDirect Link to This Post
I have a good question!
What is the difference between the H7 and H9 bulbs?

EDIT:
Oh, and why 4 H7 bulbs? ( I haven't had much luck looking up the Hella info online...)

------------------
2005 Smart ForTwo
1986 Austin Mini
1986 Fiero GT 5-speed (waiting on a brake upgrade)

[This message has been edited by midengineracer (edited 01-24-2007).]

PFF
System Bot
Fiero1Fan

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-24-2007 03:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero1FanClick Here to visit Fiero1Fan's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero1FanDirect Link to This Post
H7 is the European version of the H9. Marvin has posted several links earlier in the thread with all the info you need.
Kristian V

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-24-2007 03:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Kristian VSend a Private Message to Kristian VDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by midengineracer: Oh, and why 4 H7 bulbs?

One for each light! 2x lowbeam and 2x highbeam.

[This message has been edited by Kristian V (edited 01-24-2007).]

timgray

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 59
Rate this member

Report this Post01-24-2007 05:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for timgrayClick Here to visit timgray's HomePageSend a Private Message to timgrayDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by randye:

Ok, It's official. The world has turned upside down.

Never thought I'd see the day when was the cheapest way to ship ANYTHING!!!

Actually 2 years ago when I was trying really hard to get some "die roten rosen" CD's sent to me here in the states the fellow in Germany I was dealing with discovered the same thing, UPS was insanely ovrepriced Only deutschpost had the sane international rates.

It is hard to get your hands on German punk CD's here in the states.... and their Christmas album will even scare little kids. (Ok, so I'm a wierd 38 year old.)

$208.00US as a total right? also will you be willing to put on it that it was a "gift" on the paperwork for customs?
Just a way to save hassles.

Now to find a 355 nose that is less than $1000US shipped.

[This message has been edited by timgray (edited 01-24-2007).]

lildevil

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 56
Rate this member

Report this Post01-24-2007 08:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for lildevilClick Here to visit lildevil's HomePageSend a Private Message to lildevilDirect Link to This Post
Add me to the list for a set of round and a harness. Am i correct in that the lights i need to make this work are about 60 bucks a piece? Jus want to get a idea of how much this will cost.

------------------
Fiero w/ 1998 Supercharged 3.8 V-6 Intercooled
Best ET: 12.20@ 114.90 mph (street tires)
11.74@115 mph (drag radials)
VIDEO-http://videos.streetfire.net/video/1ecf6afb-a616-4882-b460-cb5602c47869.htm

"NO Juice....Just BOOST!"

Fiero1Fan

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-24-2007 09:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero1FanClick Here to visit Fiero1Fan's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero1FanDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by timgray:

$208.00US as a total right? also will you be willing to put on it that it was a "gift" on the paperwork for customs?
Just a way to save hassles.

Now to find a 355 nose that is less than $1000US shipped.

$208.00 US, without harness and Shipped is correct.

As for find a 355 shipped for less than $1000 I am working on it.
AutoTech

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 109
Rate this member

Report this Post01-24-2007 11:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AutoTechSend a Private Message to AutoTechDirect Link to This Post
Im sorry if I missed it, but whats the word with the rectangulars?
Fiero1Fan

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-24-2007 11:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero1FanClick Here to visit Fiero1Fan's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero1FanDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by AutoTech:

Im sorry if I missed it, but whats the word with the rectangulars?

The rectangulars are in the works. They will be ready about 2 weeks after the twins and blanks are ready.
Oreif

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 442
Rate this member

Report this Post01-25-2007 09:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for OreifClick Here to visit Oreif's HomePageSend a Private Message to OreifDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by lildevil:

Add me to the list for a set of round and a harness. Am i correct in that the lights i need to make this work are about 60 bucks a piece? Jus want to get a idea of how much this will cost.

If you order them from here:
http://www.rallylights.com/hella/90mm_modules.asp

4 lamps (two low beam/two high beam) and 4 connectors + shipping = $273.30 total.

[This message has been edited by Oreif (edited 01-25-2007).]

Fiero1Fan

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-25-2007 12:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero1FanClick Here to visit Fiero1Fan's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero1FanDirect Link to This Post
I picked up the cut pieces from the CNC shop today and delivered them to the welders. Should have them back by Tuesday and then off to the galvanizers.
randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-25-2007 01:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeDirect Link to This Post

I picked up the cut pieces from the CNC shop today and delivered them to the welders. Should have them back by Tuesday and then off to the galvanizers.

Will they be using a jig to weld them so that we don't have alignment / fit problems?

Yeah, I know they are German welders, but I have to ask...
PFF
System Bot
Flyguyeddy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-25-2007 01:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FlyguyeddySend a Private Message to FlyguyeddyDirect Link to This Post
did you happen to take pictures of them before you sent them away again?

i would love to see some of them!
Fiero1Fan

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-25-2007 01:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero1FanClick Here to visit Fiero1Fan's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero1FanDirect Link to This Post
They're not welded together yet just flat pieces of steel.

[This message has been edited by Fiero1Fan (edited 01-25-2007).]

midengineracer

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-25-2007 02:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for midengineracerClick Here to visit midengineracer's HomePageSend a Private Message to midengineracerDirect Link to This Post
So, one of the housings has the H4 and the H9 and the other just has the H9? Or, one has two H9s and the other has just the H4?

What I was getting at would be more of a discussion concerning the advantages of different bulbs. I know that the H9 is DOT and the H7 is ECE, but what is the actual difference? Why move to H9 when it appears an H1 could work (both are single filament bulbs)?
It is obvious why to move from H6054 to H4 in a Hella housing but beyond that, why move to other bulbs?

Is anyone planning on using the HID set of 90mm Hellas? When I get around to this part, that is what I am considering...

------------------
2005 Smart ForTwo
1986 Austin Mini
1986 Fiero GT 5-speed (waiting on a brake upgrade)

randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-25-2007 03:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by midengineracer:

So, one of the housings has the H4 and the H9 and the other just has the H9? Or, one has two H9s and the other has just the H4?

What I was getting at would be more of a discussion concerning the advantages of different bulbs. I know that the H9 is DOT and the H7 is ECE, but what is the actual difference? Why move to H9 when it appears an H1 could work (both are single filament bulbs)?
It is obvious why to move from H6054 to H4 in a Hella housing but beyond that, why move to other bulbs?

Is anyone planning on using the HID set of 90mm Hellas? When I get around to this part, that is what I am considering...

The harness plug on the back of the stock headlights is an H4 FEMALE connector. (Connects to the 3 tangs on the headlamp)
You will need to connect the new lights to this, so you need 2 MALE H4 connectors, (one for each side L&R) that will simply plug into the stock female H4 plug.
Each healight bucket gets (2) 90mm round headlights that each have an H9 (for U.S.) connection, thus you need 4 total FEMALE H9 connectors to go to the lights.
How the 2 H9's get wired to the single H4 is still a mystery to me but I think it's really simple.

Did I get all that correct guys?

Randy

------------------
Everyone thinks I'm psychotic,
except for my friends deep inside the earth.

Fiero1Fan

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-25-2007 04:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero1FanClick Here to visit Fiero1Fan's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero1FanDirect Link to This Post
Right on the button Randy.
Marvin McInnis

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-25-2007 04:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Marvin McInnisClick Here to visit Marvin McInnis's HomePageSend a Private Message to Marvin McInnisDirect Link to This Post

Did I get all that correct guys?

Exactly! Thank you for reading.

How the 2 H9's get wired to the single H4 is still a mystery to me but I think it's really simple.

It is really simple. Each stock Fiero H4 female connector has 3 terminals: high beam, low beam, and ground. The H4 ground goes to both H9s, and the high and low beam terminals on the H4 connector go to their respective H9 lamps. That's just about all there is to it. (You do have to choose the correct wire gauge, connect the wires securely to the terminals, and carefully route the new wires so they don't touch the hot headlight housings.)
midengineracer

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-25-2007 05:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for midengineracerClick Here to visit midengineracer's HomePageSend a Private Message to midengineracerDirect Link to This Post
Sorry, I am an electronics guy and cut and splice is my way of life so that combined with quick reading on a large thread let me miss the 'male' connector blurb...

So, still, anyone thinking of the HID and how it works.
Should I ask in another post about the bulb's technical differences or is there a better forum for that.
And yes, I did read...
randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-25-2007 05:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeDirect Link to This Post

It is really simple. Each stock Fiero H4 female connector has 3 terminals: high beam, low beam, and ground. The H4 ground goes to both H9s, and the high and low beam terminals on the H4 connector go to their respective H9 lamps. That's just about all there is to it. (You do have to choose the correct wire gauge, connect the wires securely to the terminals, and carefully route the new wires so they don't touch the hot headlight housings.)

So I should wrap all the wires and connectors in aluminum foil then? JUST KIDDING!!!!

All that I seem to need to know now is which wire is which out of the 3 on each side.

You're right, this does seem easy.

One wire to low beam
One wire to high beam
Common ground for both

Select wire gage according to the amp load.

VOILA!

Can't understand why I thought there was so much more to it all.

midengineracer

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-25-2007 06:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for midengineracerClick Here to visit midengineracer's HomePageSend a Private Message to midengineracerDirect Link to This Post

All that I seem to need to know now is which wire is which out of the 3 on each side.

One wire to low beam
One wire to high beam
Common ground for both

Select wire gage according to the amp load.

VOILA!

Can't understand why I thought there was so much more to it all.

I usually don't write down what I am doing, so I do not have the wiring for you. However, if you have even the cheapest of multimeters, you are good to go.

With no power, you can ohm the three wires and figure out which is ground. Or, skip this step.
Turn on your low beams, connect the black lead to the chassis and probe the connector for ~12V (~14V if the car is running), this is low, switch to high and probe for voltage, this is the high beam and the remaining lead is ground.

I should work on my car tomorrow for my steering problem, if I can remember, I will get the wire colors and post them here.

Never mind, 87 Pontiac Service Manual says black is ground, tan is low, and light green is high beams.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 39 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29   30   31   32   33   34   35   36   37   38   39 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock