Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Mall - Archive
  Low Profile Twin Headlight Buckets (Page 32)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 39 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29   30   31   32   33   34   35   36   37   38   39 
Previous Page | Next Page
Low Profile Twin Headlight Buckets by Fiero1Fan
Started on: 12-13-2006 11:49 AM
Replies: 1521
Last post by: Cliff Pennock on 11-12-2009 03:43 PM
Fiero1Fan

Feedback score:    (19)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 100
Rate this member

Report this Post01-02-2009 05:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero1FanClick Here to visit Fiero1Fan's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero1FanDirect Link to This Post
The Ikon,

The buckets are $245 USD delivered to you.
The lights are @ $285 USD for a set of 4 to include the connectors ( look here https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum1/HTML/073731.html )
The harness you can make yourself, for what you'll need and a "How To" ( look here: https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum2/HTML/095436.html )

I hope this helps.

F1F
IP: Logged
justinchristie

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-02-2009 01:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for justinchristieClick Here to visit justinchristie's HomePageSend a Private Message to justinchristieDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Fiero1Fan:

Have you been able to locate them?

Hi, I sent you and Stu a pm yesterday. Stu is going to look into it with USPS.

thanks for following up

------------------
1986 Pontiac Fiero SE 3.4L | The Fiero Blog (Since April 2000)
-----------------------------------------------------------
My Portfolio site | JustinChristie.ca

Fiero1Fan

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-02-2009 03:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero1FanClick Here to visit Fiero1Fan's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero1FanDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by justinchristie:Hi, I sent you and Stu a pm yesterday. Stu is going to look into it with USPS.

thanks for following up

Stu is at the PO at the moment trying to find out what he can.
The_Ikon

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-05-2009 12:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for The_IkonClick Here to visit The_Ikon's HomePageSend a Private Message to The_IkonDirect Link to This Post

The Ikon,

The buckets are $245 USD delivered to you.
The lights are @ $285 USD for a set of 4 to include the connectors ( look here https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum1/HTML/073731.html )
The harness you can make yourself, for what you'll need and a "How To" ( look here: https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum2/HTML/095436.html )

I hope this helps.

F1F

Thanks F1Fan

Oslo

Feedback score:    (53)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 126
Rate this member

Report this Post01-05-2009 01:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for OsloClick Here to visit Oslo's HomePageSend a Private Message to OsloDirect Link to This Post
I love the look of these headlights - great job with this product!

[This message has been edited by Oslo (edited 01-05-2009).]

Fiero1Fan

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-05-2009 02:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero1FanClick Here to visit Fiero1Fan's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero1FanDirect Link to This Post
Glad you like them. We try to please.

[This message has been edited by Fiero1Fan (edited 01-05-2009).]

justinchristie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-05-2009 10:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for justinchristieClick Here to visit justinchristie's HomePageSend a Private Message to justinchristieDirect Link to This Post
Hi Stu + F1F,

Any news from the post office? The tracking number still says the same thing on usps.com

------------------

DIY_Stu

Feedback score:    (50)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 111
Rate this member

Report this Post01-06-2009 12:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DIY_StuClick Here to visit DIY_Stu's HomePageSend a Private Message to DIY_StuDirect Link to This Post
have you called your post office about it? I've got two calls in and they both filed the "where is it" papers (for lack of better terms.) But neither of us can call Canada to get them to look for it.

The package originated from Burleson, TX 76028.
On December 5
and you have the tracking/ customs paper # so you need to get the "look" started from your end to try to find it in the middle somewhere.

Stu
justinchristie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-06-2009 03:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for justinchristieClick Here to visit justinchristie's HomePageSend a Private Message to justinchristieDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by DIY_Stu:

have you called your post office about it? I've got two calls in and they both filed the "where is it" papers (for lack of better terms.) But neither of us can call Canada to get them to look for it.

The package originated from Burleson, TX 76028.
On December 5
and you have the tracking/ customs paper # so you need to get the "look" started from your end to try to find it in the middle somewhere.

Stu

I will try calling them this afternoon, but : http://www.canadapost.ca/Ab...nt_Ship.aspx?lang=en

I'm not sure if they will do anything on this end, they sound like the sender has to initiate any inquires (which you've done already). I'll call and see what is up.

What did you ship with? Ground or Air? If you went with ground, it might take 4-6 weeks.

------------------

DIY_Stu

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-06-2009 06:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DIY_StuClick Here to visit DIY_Stu's HomePageSend a Private Message to DIY_StuDirect Link to This Post
I shipped it Priority Mail International. The post office time table says 6-10 days. The gap is customs delays.

I'm going to the originating Post office when I get off work tomorrow. I will ask to speak to whom is in charge. I will then ask to have their tracking explained in full detail. If it only shows as being accepted maybe it's still there for some odd reason!!

[This message has been edited by DIY_Stu (edited 01-06-2009).]

Qcksilver

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-07-2009 07:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for QcksilverClick Here to visit Qcksilver's HomePageSend a Private Message to QcksilverDirect Link to This Post

We still have 2 people who have paid me for the buckets but haven't paid Stu for the shipping:

FieroEV
Qcksilver

Stu has your buckets packed and waiting to ship.
Stu's PayPal address is stuart@diy-fiero.com

sorry, been flying a lot lately. actually kinda forgot about these buckets to be honest with you. now i'm excited again. how much is the shipping? i know i already paid for the buckets themselves. i got the paypal address above for shipping, just need the amount now. I'll send it right away after getting home from work today. thanks very much to all who are involved in these buckets.
PFF
System Bot
Fiero1Fan

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-07-2009 08:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero1FanClick Here to visit Fiero1Fan's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero1FanDirect Link to This Post
Hi Qcksilver, good to hear from you again. Shipping is $75 US to stuart@diy-fiero.com.
justinchristie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-07-2009 09:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for justinchristieClick Here to visit justinchristie's HomePageSend a Private Message to justinchristieDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by DIY_Stu:

I shipped it Priority Mail International. The post office time table says 6-10 days. The gap is customs delays.

I'm going to the originating Post office when I get off work tomorrow. I will ask to speak to whom is in charge. I will then ask to have their tracking explained in full detail. If it only shows as being accepted maybe it's still there for some odd reason!!

Cool, thanks.

I called Canadapost yesterday and there is nothing they can do on their end, it all has to be initiated by USPS. They said USPS will be in contact with them on any shipping inquires.

------------------

Samohtneas

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-07-2009 02:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SamohtneasSend a Private Message to SamohtneasDirect Link to This Post
Just how many pairs are left? I'm thinking of spending a bit of my taxes on this.
Qcksilver

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-07-2009 05:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for QcksilverClick Here to visit Qcksilver's HomePageSend a Private Message to QcksilverDirect Link to This Post

Hi Qcksilver, good to hear from you again. Shipping is $75 US to stuart@diy-fiero.com.

Payment has been sent and I pm'd stuart@diy-fiero.com also about the payment. Can't wait to recieve them. I've been waiting a long time for these buckets.
Fiero1Fan

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-07-2009 09:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero1FanClick Here to visit Fiero1Fan's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero1FanDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Samohtneas:

Just how many pairs are left? I'm thinking of spending a bit of my taxes on this.

There are 8 sets left.
Fiero1Fan

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-07-2009 09:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero1FanClick Here to visit Fiero1Fan's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero1FanDirect Link to This Post

Fiero1Fan

4364 posts
Member since Sep 2005

Originally posted by Qcksilver:

Payment has been sent and I pm'd stuart@diy-fiero.com also about the payment. Can't wait to recieve them. I've been waiting a long time for these buckets.

Just talked with Stu, he received the payment and will have them in the mail ASAP!!
Fiero1Fan

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-11-2009 06:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero1FanClick Here to visit Fiero1Fan's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero1FanDirect Link to This Post
I have 7 sets left.
Fiero1Fan

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-15-2009 06:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero1FanClick Here to visit Fiero1Fan's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero1FanDirect Link to This Post
bump
justinchristie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-16-2009 10:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for justinchristieClick Here to visit justinchristie's HomePageSend a Private Message to justinchristieDirect Link to This Post
F1F + Stu, you both have a PM.

------------------

Fiero1Fan

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-16-2009 04:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero1FanClick Here to visit Fiero1Fan's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero1FanDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by justinchristie:

F1F + Stu, you both have a PM.

PM answered.
PFF
System Bot
DIY_Stu

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-16-2009 08:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DIY_StuClick Here to visit DIY_Stu's HomePageSend a Private Message to DIY_StuDirect Link to This Post
PM replied.
justinchristie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-17-2009 11:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for justinchristieClick Here to visit justinchristie's HomePageSend a Private Message to justinchristieDirect Link to This Post
PM's re-replied

...and bump.

------------------

Fiero1Fan

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-17-2009 03:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero1FanClick Here to visit Fiero1Fan's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero1FanDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by justinchristie:

PM's re-replied

...and bump.

It is great that it has finally been found. Good luck and enjoy!!
carlschulz

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-20-2009 07:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for carlschulzSend a Private Message to carlschulzDirect Link to This Post
The twin headlights look excellent. I will have to order some when I have money.
Fiero1Fan

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-20-2009 11:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero1FanClick Here to visit Fiero1Fan's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero1FanDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by carlschulz:

The twin headlights look excellent. I will have to order some when I have money.

Sounds good.
justinchristie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-21-2009 10:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for justinchristieClick Here to visit justinchristie's HomePageSend a Private Message to justinchristieDirect Link to This Post
F1F + Stu, thanks for locating the buckets. I feared they were lost in the mail by taking so long to get here. I guess they call it snail mail for a reason.

Anyways, they came today. Great build quality BTW. I'm impressed by the thickness of the metal gauge as well - the buckets have a nice "quality" weight to them as well.

Now I just have to buy four Hellas

------------------

Fiero1Fan

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-21-2009 11:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero1FanClick Here to visit Fiero1Fan's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero1FanDirect Link to This Post
We are very glad that they were finally found and delivered.
PS87GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-22-2009 11:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PS87GTSend a Private Message to PS87GTDirect Link to This Post

Timo,

Here are some pics of the headlights. Sure makes a difference!!
It's alot of money all together with the lights, but well worth it in my opinion!!

Thanks again for a great product!!!

Rick
Fiero1Fan

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-23-2009 03:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero1FanClick Here to visit Fiero1Fan's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero1FanDirect Link to This Post
WOW!! You got those in fast!! Sure do look good and I'm very glad you like them.
Fiero1Fan

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-25-2009 05:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero1FanClick Here to visit Fiero1Fan's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero1FanDirect Link to This Post
7 Sets left.
PFF
System Bot
carlschulz

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-28-2009 05:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for carlschulzSend a Private Message to carlschulzDirect Link to This Post
i'm praying i get money before they're gone.

any chance of making more in the future?
Fiero1Fan

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-28-2009 05:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero1FanClick Here to visit Fiero1Fan's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero1FanDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by carlschulz:

any chance of making more in the future?

There is always a chance...
Qcksilver

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-31-2009 10:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for QcksilverClick Here to visit Qcksilver's HomePageSend a Private Message to QcksilverDirect Link to This Post
Got my buckets a week or so ago. I just returned yesterday from a business trip so I just opened up the box this morning. To all that were involved, Thanks for the buckets! It was indeed expensive, I didn't expect the shipping to be that high ($75) but I'm sure it will all be worth it in the end. Now I just gotta paint them and get my lights. If any of you who have already done this mod have any tips before I get started, I'd love to hear them. Thanks again!

[This message has been edited by Qcksilver (edited 01-31-2009).]

Fiero1Fan

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-03-2009 05:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero1FanClick Here to visit Fiero1Fan's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero1FanDirect Link to This Post
Time for a bump
Fiero1Fan

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-10-2009 02:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero1FanClick Here to visit Fiero1Fan's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero1FanDirect Link to This Post
I have 7 sets left.
MulletproofMonk

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 78
Rate this member

Report this Post02-11-2009 11:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MulletproofMonkClick Here to visit MulletproofMonk's HomePageSend a Private Message to MulletproofMonkDirect Link to This Post
PM sent to you and DIY_Stu

-Brian
Fiero1Fan

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-11-2009 02:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero1FanClick Here to visit Fiero1Fan's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero1FanDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by MulletproofMonk:

PM sent to you and DIY_Stu

-Brian

PM answered.

6 sets left.
Austrian Import

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-19-2009 03:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Austrian ImportSend a Private Message to Austrian ImportDirect Link to This Post
Fiero1Fan, did you figure out a way to modify your design so that Xenon (HID) Hella low beams would fit? (or the bi-Xenon kit, if it's easier)?

Fiero1Fan

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-19-2009 06:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero1FanClick Here to visit Fiero1Fan's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero1FanDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Austrian Import:

Fiero1Fan, did you figure out a way to modify your design so that Xenon (HID) Hella low beams would fit? (or the bi-Xenon kit, if it's easier)?

Sorry, no I haven't.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 39 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29   30   31   32   33   34   35   36   37   38   39 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock