Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Mall - Archive
  Low Profile Twin Headlight Buckets (Page 24)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 39 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29   30   31   32   33   34   35   36   37   38   39 
Previous Page | Next Page
Low Profile Twin Headlight Buckets by Fiero1Fan
Started on: 12-13-2006 11:49 AM
Replies: 1521
Last post by: Cliff Pennock on 11-12-2009 03:43 PM
Fiero1Fan

Feedback score:    (19)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 100
Rate this member

Report this Post03-25-2008 03:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero1FanClick Here to visit Fiero1Fan's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero1FanDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Foxy Fiero13:

how much for the set of lights?

PM sent.
IP: Logged
pumpkincarriage

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-31-2008 08:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pumpkincarriageSend a Private Message to pumpkincarriageDirect Link to This Post
Any word on these yet? The money is on the way as soon as I hear

Thanks,
Amber
Fiero1Fan

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-01-2008 04:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero1FanClick Here to visit Fiero1Fan's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero1FanDirect Link to This Post
Hi Amber, the order is in and they should be in my hands in 2 weeks. Then I have to have them welded and then galvanized. They are on the way.
88 Formula

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-01-2008 09:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 88 FormulaSend a Private Message to 88 FormulaDirect Link to This Post
Please put me down for a set of round ones.

------------------
88 Formula, Stock T-Tops, 4spd/auto, 3.2 V6, balanced, 9.5 comp ratio, roller chain, roller tip rockers, H260 cam, Darrell Morse throttle body, GSXRBOBBY Corvette brakes, 17lb injectors, Trueleo intake, Spintech muffler, K&N ,

Fiero1Fan

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-02-2008 10:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero1FanClick Here to visit Fiero1Fan's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero1FanDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 88 Formula:

Please put me down for a set of round ones.

I have you on the list.
MulletproofMonk

Feedback score:    (50)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 78
Rate this member

Report this Post04-04-2008 11:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MulletproofMonkClick Here to visit MulletproofMonk's HomePageSend a Private Message to MulletproofMonkDirect Link to This Post
PM Sent
linuxpowered88

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-05-2008 01:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for linuxpowered88Send a Private Message to linuxpowered88Direct Link to This Post
Fiero1Fan to save me the hassle of looking thru 24 pages whats the current price on these in american dollars on the round and wiring harness? I don't know if they have changed or not. Thank you.
Fiero1Fan

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-05-2008 10:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero1FanClick Here to visit Fiero1Fan's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero1FanDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by MulletproofMonk:

PM Sent

PM returned.
Fiero1Fan

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-05-2008 10:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero1FanClick Here to visit Fiero1Fan's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero1FanDirect Link to This Post

Fiero1Fan

4364 posts
Member since Sep 2005

Originally posted by linuxpowered88:

Fiero1Fan to save me the hassle of looking thru 24 pages whats the current price on these in american dollars on the round and wiring harness? I don't know if they have changed or not. Thank you.

The price at the moment in USD is 200. Then shipping on top of that depends on what shipping you want. German Post (non-guaranteed and non-trackable) or UPS which is more expensive but guaranteed and trackable.

For the wiring harness drop Oreif a PM. He makes them for a lot less than I can here in Germany.
Idaho_Fiero

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-06-2008 02:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Idaho_FieroSend a Private Message to Idaho_FieroDirect Link to This Post
I have no clue why I haven't seen these floating around...But I want 'em!
Add me to the list for the rounds and when you want the money for them.
And how much is Oreif charging for the harness? Thanx

Wes
Idaho_Fiero@yahoo.com
Fiero1Fan

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-06-2008 07:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero1FanClick Here to visit Fiero1Fan's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero1FanDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Idaho_Fiero:

I have no clue why I haven't seen these floating around...But I want 'em!
Add me to the list for the rounds and when you want the money for them.
And how much is Oreif charging for the harness? Thanx

Wes
Idaho_Fiero@yahoo.com

Drop Oreif a PM for the harness price. I have you on the list. Payment should be around the end of this month when I have them ready for shipping.
Payment is per PayPal.
PFF
System Bot
bmwguru

Feedback score:    (38)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 131
Rate this member

Report this Post04-06-2008 11:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for bmwguruClick Here to visit bmwguru's HomePageSend a Private Message to bmwguruDirect Link to This Post
I forgot to post the "installed pic" when I got mine done. Very good quality buckets, Timo.
Bozzie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-06-2008 12:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BozzieSend a Private Message to BozzieDirect Link to This Post
Just want to make sure im on your list, its been awile. cant wait !!!

------------------
http://i252.photobucket.com...ec/2007_12240001.jpg

Fiero1Fan

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-06-2008 02:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero1FanClick Here to visit Fiero1Fan's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero1FanDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Bozzie:

Just want to make sure im on your list, its been awile. cant wait !!!

You're on it.
Kemp3

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-06-2008 08:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Kemp3Send a Private Message to Kemp3Direct Link to This Post
Fiero1Fan , I would like to get on your list . Could you send me a pm with some info , How long till next batch ,shipping cost to USA so on so forth .

Thank you sir
Fiero1Fan

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-07-2008 02:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero1FanClick Here to visit Fiero1Fan's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero1FanDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Kemp3:

Fiero1Fan , I would like to get on your list . Could you send me a pm with some info , How long till next batch ,shipping cost to USA so on so forth .

Thank you sir

You're on the list now. The next batch will be ready by the end of the month. Shipping depends on how you want them shipped.
German Post: 35€ (not guaranteed nor trackable)
UPS : I am working on getting a UPS account with prices. (Guaranteed delivery and trackable) but more expensive.
mavsf49

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-07-2008 09:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for mavsf49Send a Private Message to mavsf49Direct Link to This Post
PM sent
FieroBobo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-07-2008 01:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroBoboSend a Private Message to FieroBoboDirect Link to This Post
Timo,
Do you have a revised estimate on a possible shipping date?

Please drop me a PM.

Thanks.
-Bob
------------------

------------------
"Its nice to be important.
Its more important to be nice."

Fiero1Fan

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-07-2008 02:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero1FanClick Here to visit Fiero1Fan's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero1FanDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by FieroBobo:

Timo,
Do you have a revised estimate on a possible shipping date?

Please drop me a PM.

Thanks.
-Bob

I am looking at the end of the month.
linuxpowered88

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-12-2008 12:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for linuxpowered88Send a Private Message to linuxpowered88Direct Link to This Post
Fiero Fan did you get a chance to price this to the US via UPS? Thanks again.
PS87GT

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-12-2008 02:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PS87GTSend a Private Message to PS87GTDirect Link to This Post
Just want to double check with you that I'm on the list!!
It's been some time since I PM'D you!!

Thanks ,
Rick
PFF
System Bot
Fiero1Fan

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-12-2008 02:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero1FanClick Here to visit Fiero1Fan's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero1FanDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by linuxpowered88:

Fiero Fan did you get a chance to price this to the US via UPS? Thanks again.

Working on getting a UPS small business account. Monday or Tuesday I should have it finished and can get you the quote.
Fiero1Fan

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-12-2008 02:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero1FanClick Here to visit Fiero1Fan's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero1FanDirect Link to This Post

Fiero1Fan

4364 posts
Member since Sep 2005

Originally posted by PS87GT:

Just want to double check with you that I'm on the list!!
It's been some time since I PM'D you!!

Thanks ,
Rick

You are.
Leeloo88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-12-2008 02:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Leeloo88Send a Private Message to Leeloo88Direct Link to This Post
Timo... had a question for you. I'm having the hardest time painting these buckets, tried self etching paints and primers that were supposed to be good for galvanized steel, they weren't. I can scratch it off with a fingernail down to the steel without any trouble, nothing is sticking to the galvanization, even after roughing them up a bit with a professional primer pad. What techniques or paints are working for everybody else to give good adhesion and a strong finish that can stand up to daily use?

------------------
Four Fans of Freedom
"Fiero Fugit"

Fiero1Fan

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-12-2008 02:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero1FanClick Here to visit Fiero1Fan's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero1FanDirect Link to This Post
Leeloo88: I painted mine with a base paint designed for galvanized steel then painted them with semi-gloss paint. I haven't had a problem with them at all.
Neither have I heard of anyone having problems when using the base paint for galvanization. I'll put a thread in Tech and find out what others are saying.

Look here: https://www.fiero.nl/forum/F...090783.html#lastpost

[This message has been edited by Fiero1Fan (edited 04-12-2008).]

Leeloo88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-14-2008 02:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Leeloo88Send a Private Message to Leeloo88Direct Link to This Post
Thanks, I'll hit them up for specific products.

------------------
Four Fans of Freedom
"Fiero Fugit"

mavsf49

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-14-2008 08:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mavsf49Send a Private Message to mavsf49Direct Link to This Post
Timo

Benn a long time...Just hopin I'm still on the list..please let me know
Fiero1Fan

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-15-2008 05:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero1FanClick Here to visit Fiero1Fan's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero1FanDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by mavsf49:

Timo

Benn a long time...Just hopin I'm still on the list..please let me know

You are on it. It won't be much longer now. I was originally quoted the 18th of April for the raw pieces and I'll have the galvanization and welding done by the end of the month.
Oreif

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 442
Rate this member

Report this Post04-15-2008 07:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for OreifClick Here to visit Oreif's HomePageSend a Private Message to OreifDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Leeloo88:

Timo... had a question for you. I'm having the hardest time painting these buckets, tried self etching paints and primers that were supposed to be good for galvanized steel, they weren't. I can scratch it off with a fingernail down to the steel without any trouble, nothing is sticking to the galvanization, even after roughing them up a bit with a professional primer pad. What techniques or paints are working for everybody else to give good adhesion and a strong finish that can stand up to daily use?

I used a "Metal Ready" prep coating and POR-15 chassis black for mine and have had no problems.

Here is the prep stuff: http://www.por15.com/prodinfo.asp?grp=MR&dept=2
Here is the coating: http://www.por15.com/prodinfo.asp?grp=CH&dept=4
MID.KNIGHT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-16-2008 11:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MID.KNIGHTSend a Private Message to MID.KNIGHTDirect Link to This Post
i would like to beadded to the list for apair of the round ones i would like to buy the buckets and lights mounted if possible, i am partially handicapped and would be easier for me just pm me the info and price , i have paypal available thanks
Fiero1Fan

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-16-2008 03:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero1FanClick Here to visit Fiero1Fan's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero1FanDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by MID.KNIGHT:

i would like to beadded to the list for apair of the round ones i would like to buy the buckets and lights mounted if possible, i am partially handicapped and would be easier for me just pm me the info and price , i have paypal available thanks

I can add you to the list. I do have a problem with mounting the lights for you. They wouldn't survive the transport from Germany to you. Plus the lights over here cost way too much. Please see if there is someone close to you that could give you some help with them. Order the lights from the Susquahanna Shop link found on page 1 of this thread. You can get Oreif to make the harness for you, just drop him a PM. Let me know what you want to do.
PFF
System Bot
CoryFiero

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 109
Rate this member

Report this Post04-16-2008 08:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CoryFieroSend a Private Message to CoryFieroDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by MID.KNIGHT:

Where do you live in Florida? I'm sure we have someone close that could help out. LOTS of great Fiero guys down that way.

I might work on installing mine this weekend!

[This message has been edited by CoryFiero (edited 04-16-2008).]

Fiero1Fan

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-16-2008 09:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero1FanClick Here to visit Fiero1Fan's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero1FanDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by CoryFiero:

Where do you live in Florida? I'm sure we have someone close that could help out. LOTS of great Fiero guys down that way.

I might work on installing mine this weekend!

I hope you realize that you have them up side down.

p.s. Thanks for offering some help.

[This message has been edited by Fiero1Fan (edited 04-16-2008).]

CoryFiero

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 109
Rate this member

Report this Post04-16-2008 10:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CoryFieroSend a Private Message to CoryFieroDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Fiero1Fan:

I hope you realize that you have them up side down.

p.s. Thanks for offering some help.

No wonder they wouldn't fit! j/k

[This message has been edited by CoryFiero (edited 04-16-2008).]

MID.KNIGHT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-17-2008 09:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MID.KNIGHTSend a Private Message to MID.KNIGHTDirect Link to This Post
OK THANKS PLEASE DO ADD ME TO THE LIST . I LIVE IN SARASOTA FLORIDA,THANKS CORYFIERO! I WILL GO AHEAD AND BUY THE LIGHTS FROM THAT LINK AND WILL CONTACT OREIF FOR THE WIRING HARNESS. THANK YOU
MAXQ: WHO MAKES THAT FRONT NOSE YOU HAVE ON YOUR CAR? IS IT THE ONE FROM PISA OR THE ONE FROM THE WBK SITE, I WANT TO PURCHASE ONE OF THOSE FOR MY CAR , YOUR CAR LOOKS AWESOME, .
ANY INFO OR LINKS YOU CAN PROVIDE WILL BE GREATLY APPRECIATED, .

[This message has been edited by MID.KNIGHT (edited 04-17-2008).]

Fiero1Fan

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-17-2008 01:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero1FanClick Here to visit Fiero1Fan's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero1FanDirect Link to This Post
You're on the list.
FieroBrad87

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-23-2008 07:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroBrad87Send a Private Message to FieroBrad87Direct Link to This Post
I sent you an email about a pair of brackets.
Fiero1Fan

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-23-2008 09:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero1FanClick Here to visit Fiero1Fan's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero1FanDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by FieroBrad87:

I sent you an email about a pair of brackets.

I'll pick up on it this evening and mail you back.
Fiero1Fan

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-23-2008 09:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero1FanClick Here to visit Fiero1Fan's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero1FanDirect Link to This Post

Fiero1Fan

4364 posts
Member since Sep 2005
I just got a call that the pieces are ready for pickup at the machinists shop. I'll have some pics this evening for everyone.
Fiero Owner

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-23-2008 10:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero OwnerSend a Private Message to Fiero OwnerDirect Link to This Post
Great, I can't wait.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 39 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29   30   31   32   33   34   35   36   37   38   39 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock