Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Mall - Archive
  Low Profile Twin Headlight Buckets (Page 19)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 39 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29   30   31   32   33   34   35   36   37   38   39 
Previous Page | Next Page
Low Profile Twin Headlight Buckets by Fiero1Fan
Started on: 12-13-2006 11:49 AM
Replies: 1521
Last post by: Cliff Pennock on 11-12-2009 03:43 PM
fierov8

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-20-2007 11:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierov8Click Here to visit fierov8's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierov8Direct Link to This Post
Timo -- You have a PM....

thx,

-jeff d
IP: Logged
Fiero1Fan

Feedback score:    (19)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 100
Rate this member

Report this Post05-20-2007 03:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero1FanClick Here to visit Fiero1Fan's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero1FanDirect Link to This Post
PM returned.
Fiero1Fan

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-21-2007 11:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero1FanClick Here to visit Fiero1Fan's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero1FanDirect Link to This Post
TTT
leo_1979

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-23-2007 03:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for leo_1979Send a Private Message to leo_1979Direct Link to This Post
Cool lights, stil have them? I want them, I want them, I want them, I want them

let me know how 2 handle
Fiero1Fan

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-23-2007 04:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero1FanClick Here to visit Fiero1Fan's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero1FanDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by leo_1979:

Cool lights, stil have them? I want them, I want them, I want them, I want them

let me know how 2 handle

PM sent. Thanks for asking.
DrDave

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-25-2007 10:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DrDaveSend a Private Message to DrDaveDirect Link to This Post
My email browser went south on me. Just checking on my headlight adapters?
Sharkman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-30-2007 07:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SharkmanSend a Private Message to SharkmanDirect Link to This Post
Made some mods on my buckets to avoid damage to the lids.

[This message has been edited by Sharkman (edited 05-30-2007).]

fierov8

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-04-2007 09:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierov8Click Here to visit fierov8's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierov8Direct Link to This Post
Timo,

Hello -- and you have another PM.....................

thx,

-jeff d
daniel87fierogt

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 52
Rate this member

Report this Post06-06-2007 04:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for daniel87fierogtSend a Private Message to daniel87fierogtDirect Link to This Post
Timo, I sent you payment for a set of your twin round bucket set. I also sent you a PM.
IIKool

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-06-2007 05:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for IIKoolSend a Private Message to IIKoolDirect Link to This Post
I haven't read all nineteen pages yet, But do the doors stay open even with the lights off?
swisscheese

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-06-2007 06:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for swisscheeseClick Here to visit swisscheese's HomePageSend a Private Message to swisscheeseDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by IIKool:

I haven't read all nineteen pages yet, But do the doors stay open even with the lights off?

No, they operate like the original ones, just that they don't open that far/high.
PFF
System Bot
fierov8

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-06-2007 05:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierov8Click Here to visit fierov8's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierov8Direct Link to This Post
Paging Timo.....................are you on holiday? I think my parts were shipped out 1 month ago as of today.........maybe the ship sank???? Pls check your PM's.

thx,

-jeff d

[This message has been edited by fierov8 (edited 06-06-2007).]

fierov8

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-09-2007 09:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierov8Click Here to visit fierov8's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierov8Direct Link to This Post
Happy weekend..........................I hope?

Hope to hear from you soon.........................my car is sad without its parts.

-jeff d
dcfox

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-09-2007 11:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dcfoxSend a Private Message to dcfoxDirect Link to This Post
I'm sorry for this question as I'm sure it's been answered before...but I just couldn't make myself read through all 19 pages.

Would I be correct in assuming that a total cost of the conversion to the round low profile lights would be somewhere at or above $400...for the brackets,lamps and connectors?

------------------
--David

fierov8

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-10-2007 12:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierov8Click Here to visit fierov8's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierov8Direct Link to This Post
Hello David,

Total cost for the conversion is:

$208 for the brackets from Timo (I'm 5 weeks out, still waiting for mine, hope they get here or that Timo gets back soon so that we can start to trace where in the world my package is.........)

Lights are available from rallylights.com, they are $59 per piece, so ~$240 for the set of 4. rallylights also has the connectors that you will need to plug these into your harness.

Hope this helps -- let us know if you have any other questions.....

-jeff d
dcfox

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-10-2007 12:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for dcfoxSend a Private Message to dcfoxDirect Link to This Post
Well...I'm trying to decide between going this route,switching to flush mounts,or just rebuilding the one non working light(stripped gear) and leaving them stock.

My hood is also cracked on the inside at the point that holds the closed headlight door (passenger side) in place.It's letting the door sit about a quarter inch low when closed.So this will have to be addressed also...unless I go with the flush mount option.

Thanks for the info.
daniel87fierogt

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-10-2007 06:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for daniel87fierogtSend a Private Message to daniel87fierogtDirect Link to This Post
Well Timo collected my payment as shown on paypal so he is still alive. Hes probably just really busy and hasnt had time to check the forum lately. Im sure he will show up soon. Hopefully lol
Xanth

Feedback score:    (18)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 174
Rate this member

Report this Post06-10-2007 01:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for XanthSend a Private Message to XanthDirect Link to This Post
I sent him an email yesterday asking if all was well, hopefully he is just on a trip.

I have his buckets myself and am very happy with the construction. Just have to install them in-car and work on the clearance issues some people are having.

------------------
www.FieroDomain.com
Over 120 Fiero Links, Articles, Images, Diagnostics

"If any car is both the parade and the rain, it is the Fiero"

wingless

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-10-2007 09:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for winglessClick Here to visit wingless's HomePageSend a Private Message to winglessDirect Link to This Post
pm sent
fierov8

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-12-2007 11:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierov8Click Here to visit fierov8's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierov8Direct Link to This Post
Still waiting.....................

Jrgicehc

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-13-2007 12:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JrgicehcSend a Private Message to JrgicehcDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fierov8:

Still waiting.....................

yea same here, I sent payment May 18th.
PFF
System Bot
daniel87fierogt

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-13-2007 04:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for daniel87fierogtSend a Private Message to daniel87fierogtDirect Link to This Post
Damn i hope this doesnt turn out bad He collected payment from me about a week and half ago and i still havent heard back from him. Can i contact paypal and file a claim to get my money back?
Sharkman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-13-2007 04:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SharkmanSend a Private Message to SharkmanDirect Link to This Post
I have his email and number. Will try and get hold of him.
Will post again and let you know.

------------------
Regards SHARKMAN
Europe # 1 choptop

Xanth

Feedback score:    (18)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 174
Rate this member

Report this Post06-13-2007 05:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for XanthSend a Private Message to XanthDirect Link to This Post
I emailed him a few days ago to see how he is, still haven't heard from him. He hasn't been on Skype in quite some time either apparently.

------------------
www.FieroDomain.com
Over 120 Fiero Links, Articles, Images, Diagnostics

"If any car is both the parade and the rain, it is the Fiero"

fierov8

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-13-2007 09:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierov8Click Here to visit fierov8's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierov8Direct Link to This Post
Thanks Sharkman!! Please let us know what you find out!!

-jeff d, still headlight-less in Texas......
DrDave

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-13-2007 04:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DrDaveSend a Private Message to DrDaveDirect Link to This Post
I've ordered my buckets, paid, and am wondering if I should be nervous about having not recieved them yet?
Jrgicehc

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-13-2007 05:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JrgicehcSend a Private Message to JrgicehcDirect Link to This Post
how long ago did you send payment? he said it would take it 2-3 weeks to get to me
fierov8

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-14-2007 03:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierov8Click Here to visit fierov8's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierov8Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by Jrgicehc:

how long ago did you send payment? he said it would take it 2-3 weeks to get to me

That's what I was told too, on May 6...........see my post on page 18 stating that he made another sale........I was also told via PM that it would take 2-3 weeks for those parts to arrive.

After 2.5 weeks I PM'd Timo to confirm when they were sent and was told to wait another week or so and if they weren't in to let him know so that he could start a trace with the German Post. I think I waited 10 days, just to be sure, then PM'd Timo. Got no reply to that message, nor my repeated posts to this thread............

I really, REALLY would appreciate a reply one way or another on this.....

-jeff d
daniel87fierogt

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-14-2007 04:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for daniel87fierogtSend a Private Message to daniel87fierogtDirect Link to This Post
By the way this is looking, im really close to starting a claim with paypal to get my money back.
Sharkman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-14-2007 05:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SharkmanSend a Private Message to SharkmanDirect Link to This Post
Wait at least to next week. I have not mannaged to get hold of Timo but I am sure that he´s not trying to rip someone of.
He stands up for what he say and I am sure there is a good reason for this. Please be patient.

------------------
Regards SHARKMAN
Europe # 1 choptop

Jrgicehc

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-14-2007 09:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JrgicehcSend a Private Message to JrgicehcDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fierov8:

That's what I was told too, on May 6...........see my post on page 18 stating that he made another sale........I was also told via PM that it would take 2-3 weeks for those parts to arrive.

After 2.5 weeks I PM'd Timo to confirm when they were sent and was told to wait another week or so and if they weren't in to let him know so that he could start a trace with the German Post. I think I waited 10 days, just to be sure, then PM'd Timo. Got no reply to that message, nor my repeated posts to this thread............

I really, REALLY would appreciate a reply one way or another on this.....

-jeff d

yea i figured you had been waiting for a while, im just over 3 weeks so i figured i would start to see what was up. im going away for a few days but il be back Sunday. hopefully timo turns up.
PFF
System Bot
whadeduck

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post06-14-2007 02:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for whadeduckSend a Private Message to whadeduckDirect Link to This Post
I honestly don't believe he's up to no good. Just doesn't seem like that kind of person. Hopefully, something terrible hasn't happened to him. Is Yellowstone close enough to him to be able to pay him a visit?

------------------
Whade' "The Duck Formerly Known As Wade" Duck
'87 GT Auto
'88 Ferrario
'84 Indy

topcat

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 148
Rate this member

Report this Post06-14-2007 03:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for topcatSend a Private Message to topcatDirect Link to This Post
I'd vouch for him as well. When I bought my buckets, they were lost in transit. When he found them he called me from Germany to give status and apologize. He is a stand up person!
Intel

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 53
Rate this member

Report this Post06-15-2007 05:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for IntelSend a Private Message to IntelDirect Link to This Post
Fiero1Fan is one of the good guys. I've dealt with him a couple of times and there has been absolutely no problems.
One time I wanted to buy a taillight panel from him and he hooked me up with Yellowstone who had one he wanted to sell. Fiero1Fan didn't make any money on that deal.
When I've talked to Timo on skype he sounds really serious and he want to be a good source for quality parts.
I hope nothing bad has happened to him!
Sharkman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-15-2007 07:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SharkmanSend a Private Message to SharkmanDirect Link to This Post
I called him yesterday but ended up in a voice mail. Will try again this weekend. But I don´t think anybody needs to worry. He is one of the good guys.

------------------
Regards SHARKMAN
Europe # 1 choptop

whadeduck

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post06-15-2007 07:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for whadeduckSend a Private Message to whadeduckDirect Link to This Post
I'm just concerned about him. It's so unlike him to just vanish like this. I just hope he's ok. He's one of the good guys.

------------------
Whade' "The Duck Formerly Known As Wade" Duck
'87 GT Auto
'88 Ferrario
'84 Indy

daniel87fierogt

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-15-2007 02:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for daniel87fierogtSend a Private Message to daniel87fierogtDirect Link to This Post
Okay everybody i dont know who Timo has contacted through PMs but he contacted me so he is allright and everything is fine. So now everybody can stop worrying now
wingless

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-15-2007 09:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for winglessClick Here to visit wingless's HomePageSend a Private Message to winglessDirect Link to This Post
he just responded to my pm today. payment sent, thanx!
fierov8

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-15-2007 09:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierov8Click Here to visit fierov8's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierov8Direct Link to This Post
Glad to hear that Timo is getting back to people................hopefully I WILL hear something soon............ :/

-jeff d
fierov8

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-16-2007 06:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierov8Click Here to visit fierov8's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierov8Direct Link to This Post
TTT -- STILL waiting for a response........................

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 39 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29   30   31   32   33   34   35   36   37   38   39 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock