Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Mall - Archive
  Low Profile Twin Headlight Buckets (Page 20)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 39 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29   30   31   32   33   34   35   36   37   38   39 
Previous Page | Next Page
Low Profile Twin Headlight Buckets by Fiero1Fan
Started on: 12-13-2006 11:49 AM
Replies: 1521
Last post by: Cliff Pennock on 11-12-2009 03:43 PM
fierov8

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-17-2007 12:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierov8Click Here to visit fierov8's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierov8Direct Link to This Post
Timo -- please respond to my PM's............

-jeff d

IP: Logged
cornersonrails

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-17-2007 09:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cornersonrailsClick Here to visit cornersonrails's HomePageSend a Private Message to cornersonrailsDirect Link to This Post
I have a set of rectangular buckets coming from Timo. It also has been over a month since I ordered them , but you know what ..........I can care less at 5 weeks if they are not here yet. He is a business man with perfect feedback from us Fiero members. That solid green bar that he has tells me not even to worry about it . They will get here when they get here.
fierov8

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-18-2007 12:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierov8Click Here to visit fierov8's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierov8Direct Link to This Post

I was told that parts were shipped and that I should expect them in 2 to 3 weeks. Once 3 weeks came and left, I contacted the seller to make sure parts were shipped to the right address, start a trace, etc. No reply has been received.

I'm coming up on 6 weeks since I paid for parts. If I was told that it would take 6 weeks, 9 weeks, 4 months, whatever the time amount, that would be fine, but my expectation was set by the seller that I would have parts here in 2 to 3 weeks. i figured that he should know how long it should take since he has shipped many units to the States.

If I had any sort of communcation with the seller I would feel a lot different. As it stands now, I have sent repeated PM's and posts to this thread over the course of two weeks, and ALL of them have been unanswered. I just checked and the last communication I have from the seller was from May 20. On June 6 I asked for an update, 4 weeks to the day that I paid for my parts. No replies have been received despite repeated posts and and PM's.

And the fact that there are a bunch of folks that are standing up for the seller does not help me all that much -- all I know is that I am out $208 bucks. I would feel a lot less like I was being scammed if I had some sort of communication with the seller or some sort of proof that my parts were shipped, lost in transit, something........

Based on some other posts in this thread, the seller has chosen to communicate with other folks over the past few days -- I would like to know why I have not heard from him.

Make no mistake, I have bought and sold a lot of parts via forums like this, mailing lists, etc., and I have an expectation on how transactions like this should take place. WHENEVER I have been the seller I have made every effort to keep in touch with the buyers and let them know when things were being packed, shipped, if tracking numbers were available, ,etc. I also let folks know if there was a delay since buying/selling parts is not my day job, it is an offshoot of my hobby. In general, buyers like having regular communication during the course of the purchase as it shows that the seller cares about them and is working on getting their parts shipped.

Since buyer and seller meet over the Internet and not face to face, neither knows 100% for sure how the transaction is going to go down, which is why when I am the seller I make the effort to communicate regularly with the buyer regarding the status of their parts. I consider it the burden I bear since I have essentially taken someone's money and I owe them timely and reasonable turnaround on the parts they have purchased. Delays COULD be possible, which is why I communicate with the buyer if there is a delay, like looking for the right box for shipping something, if I unexpectedly get called out of town for business, etc. I also have to say that in the course of selling everything from small parts to complete drivetrains and transaxles, I have NEVER had an unhappy buyer.

If I sound frustrated, I am. I am frustrated that Timo has apparently chosen to contact other folks waiting on parts and not me. I have over 2 weeks of unanswered emails and posts. I'm frustrated because my car's headlights are not in working order right now and is therefore a little on the unusable side if I want to take it for a drive in the evening. I really don't want to put any money into getting the stock lights working since I have $200+ paid for parts that are somewhere between Germany and Texas and I have $250 of Hella lights sitting on a shelf getting dusty.

All I want is a little communication and proof that the seller is working on this from his side.

-jeff d
Jrgicehc

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-18-2007 09:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JrgicehcSend a Private Message to JrgicehcDirect Link to This Post
Like fierov8 said, no communication is the problem, and thats why I'm starting to get a little uneasy that he hasnt been posting on this thread or answering fieroov8's PM's. He has had $200 from me for over 4 weeks and I still have nothing. and $200 from fierov8 from a month and a half ago and he has nothing, and neither of us have an explanation why. I just sent him a PM last night, hopefully I get a reply sometime soon.
wingless

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-18-2007 11:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for winglessClick Here to visit wingless's HomePageSend a Private Message to winglessDirect Link to This Post
making me nervous now. i just sent him 200 bux last week. hope we hear from him soon. a post from him here would be nice.
cornersonrails

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-18-2007 01:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cornersonrailsClick Here to visit cornersonrails's HomePageSend a Private Message to cornersonrailsDirect Link to This Post
o.k. guys , good point...........well I hope he can make an appearance and let us know whats going on then.
fierov8

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-18-2007 03:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierov8Click Here to visit fierov8's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierov8Direct Link to This Post
Note that PayPal gives 45 days to file a claim with for items never received.......................I'm on day 43. Since I have not heard from Timo, I unfortunately have no choice but to file a claim with PayPal to recoup my money.

-jeff d

[This message has been edited by fierov8 (edited 06-18-2007).]

Jrgicehc

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-19-2007 01:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JrgicehcSend a Private Message to JrgicehcDirect Link to This Post
bump.... still no response
fierov8

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-19-2007 04:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierov8Click Here to visit fierov8's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierov8Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by Jrgicehc:

bump.... still no response

Yup -- and he's not responding at his email address of fiero1fan@fieros.eu either......................................

-jeff d
Jrgicehc

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-19-2007 05:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JrgicehcSend a Private Message to JrgicehcDirect Link to This Post
the worst part is I have the conversion harnesses all made up and my lights are sitting on my shelf waiting for the brackets
Sharkman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-19-2007 05:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SharkmanSend a Private Message to SharkmanDirect Link to This Post
I tried all I could to get hold of him and he answered some of you after my text message, mails and soo on.
Sorry to hear that he haven´t conntacted everybody. I still don´t know why.

------------------
Regards SHARKMAN
Europe # 1 choptop

PFF
System Bot
fierov8

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-19-2007 05:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierov8Click Here to visit fierov8's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierov8Direct Link to This Post

the worst part is I have the conversion harnesses all made up and my lights are sitting on my shelf waiting for the brackets

The worst part for me is that I don't have parts or $208 bucks as of right now...................
Nashco

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 74
Rate this member

Report this Post06-19-2007 06:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NashcoClick Here to visit Nashco's HomePageSend a Private Message to NashcoDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fierov8:

The worst part for me is that I don't have parts or $208 bucks as of right now...................

The worst part is not knowing if he's still alive and healthy, IMO. I'm not out $200, but I would like to believe you agree. FWIW, I got some raw/uncoated round brackets a couple months ago and they showed up exactly as described and on time. So, get your money back from Paypal and let's all hope he's ok until we hear something.

Bryce
cornersonrails

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-19-2007 06:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cornersonrailsClick Here to visit cornersonrails's HomePageSend a Private Message to cornersonrailsDirect Link to This Post
Honestly I also am concerned , not so much for my money but that he is o.k. and not dead . If he is o.k. and has access to a computer , please make a post so we can stop speculating about whats going on and mabye get our money sent back or the product promised. Thank you , Chris
Jrgicehc

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-19-2007 06:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JrgicehcSend a Private Message to JrgicehcDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Sharkman:

I tried all I could to get hold of him and he answered some of you after my text message, mails and soo on.
Sorry to hear that he haven´t conntacted everybody. I still don´t know why.

well thanks for the effort sharkman, if hes answering some people and not everyone im assuming he isnt dead.
unboundmo

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-19-2007 07:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for unboundmoSend a Private Message to unboundmoDirect Link to This Post
I have another e-mail address that you can try. I've bought some stage II scoops from him and we did have problems with customs. Timo was there to solve the problem THOUGH. It did take 7 weeks or so because of this. I did recieve and I was pleased.

GOOD LUCK !

Timo.Penrod@fieros.eu
Fiero1Fan

Feedback score:    (19)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 100
Rate this member

Report this Post06-21-2007 01:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero1FanClick Here to visit Fiero1Fan's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero1FanDirect Link to This Post
Hi everyone. Sorry I have been away for so long. The German Telecom Cut my internet access and it has taken me 3 weeks to get it hooked back up.
Jrgicehc

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-21-2007 01:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JrgicehcSend a Private Message to JrgicehcDirect Link to This Post
well im glad your back, my buckets never came, do you have any tracking info for them?
Fiero1Fan

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-21-2007 02:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero1FanClick Here to visit Fiero1Fan's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero1FanDirect Link to This Post

well im glad your back, my buckets never came, do you have any tracking info for them?

Please PM me your mailing address. That way I can cross reference your order.
Fiero1Fan

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-21-2007 02:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero1FanClick Here to visit Fiero1Fan's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero1FanDirect Link to This Post

Fiero1Fan

4364 posts
Member since Sep 2005

Originally posted by wingless:

making me nervous now. i just sent him 200 bux last week. hope we hear from him soon. a post from him here would be nice.

Your buckets will be going out on Monday the 25th. Sorry I am so behind on this. I didn't have any access to the internet for 3 weeks.
Fiero1Fan

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-21-2007 02:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero1FanClick Here to visit Fiero1Fan's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero1FanDirect Link to This Post

Fiero1Fan

4364 posts
Member since Sep 2005

Timo -- please respond to my PM's............

-jeff d

Hi Jeff,

I am very sorry about what has happened. I sent you an email. Your buckets should be there any day now. The first set got lost and I am having them tracked by the German Postal Service. I sent you a second set on 31 May 2007. Please let me know as soon as they get there. Please check the mailing date and see if they are the first set or the second set.

Timo
PFF
System Bot
whadeduck

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post06-21-2007 02:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for whadeduckSend a Private Message to whadeduckDirect Link to This Post
Glad to see you're back and on top of things again. Some of us were getting concerned that something had happened to you. Some had thought Rumor got ahold of you, wrapped you in bacon, and did something unnatural. lol

------------------
Whade' "The Duck Formerly Known As Wade" Duck
'87 GT Auto
'88 Ferrario
'84 Indy

[This message has been edited by whadeduck (edited 06-21-2007).]

Fiero1Fan

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-21-2007 03:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero1FanClick Here to visit Fiero1Fan's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero1FanDirect Link to This Post
It wasn't Rumor but the German Telecom!
Jrgicehc

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-21-2007 05:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JrgicehcSend a Private Message to JrgicehcDirect Link to This Post
PM sent
cornersonrails

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-21-2007 05:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cornersonrailsClick Here to visit cornersonrails's HomePageSend a Private Message to cornersonrailsDirect Link to This Post
Glad your o.k. . PM sent regarding the rectangulars
Fiero1Fan

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-21-2007 07:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero1FanClick Here to visit Fiero1Fan's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero1FanDirect Link to This Post
PM's answered.
wingless

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-22-2007 12:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for winglessClick Here to visit wingless's HomePageSend a Private Message to winglessDirect Link to This Post
pm sent. glad to see your ok.
fierov8

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-22-2007 12:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierov8Click Here to visit fierov8's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierov8Direct Link to This Post
Hello Timo,

Parts just got here..................will email you directly with more details.
Thanks!

-jeff d
Fiero1Fan

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-22-2007 05:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero1FanClick Here to visit Fiero1Fan's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero1FanDirect Link to This Post

Parts just got here..................

I was starting to really sweat on this one. I still have 3 sets lost out there somewhere.....
fierov8

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-22-2007 06:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierov8Click Here to visit fierov8's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierov8Direct Link to This Post
Stop sweating or go get yourself a towel

We're all good here!

-jeff d
cornersonrails

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-22-2007 06:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cornersonrailsClick Here to visit cornersonrails's HomePageSend a Private Message to cornersonrailsDirect Link to This Post
Hey Timo, If its easier for you , you could just send me the rounds instead of the rectangulars. Whats ever is easier and faster.Thanks , Chris
PFF
System Bot
Fiero1Fan

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-23-2007 03:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero1FanClick Here to visit Fiero1Fan's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero1FanDirect Link to This Post
Chris I am having 3 new sets of the rectangulars made this week. I can send you which ever ones you want.
Fiero1Fan

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-23-2007 04:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero1FanClick Here to visit Fiero1Fan's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero1FanDirect Link to This Post

Fiero1Fan

4364 posts
Member since Sep 2005

Stop sweating or go get yourself a towel

We're all good here!

-jeff d

No towel, I just go take a shower with my wife!!
cornersonrails

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-23-2007 09:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cornersonrailsClick Here to visit cornersonrails's HomePageSend a Private Message to cornersonrailsDirect Link to This Post
Then I will stick with the rectangulars, thanks.
Fiero1Fan

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-23-2007 04:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero1FanClick Here to visit Fiero1Fan's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero1FanDirect Link to This Post
OK.
PontiacJ829

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-23-2007 06:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PontiacJ829Click Here to visit PontiacJ829's HomePageSend a Private Message to PontiacJ829Direct Link to This Post
Money Sent!
Fiero1Fan

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-23-2007 07:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero1FanClick Here to visit Fiero1Fan's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero1FanDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by PontiacJ829:

Money Sent!

Received. Will go out on Monday!! Thanks.

Qcksilver

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-26-2007 08:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for QcksilverClick Here to visit Qcksilver's HomePageSend a Private Message to QcksilverDirect Link to This Post
Hey Fiero1Fan, Got any more of the Twin Round Headlight buckets available?
Fiero1Fan

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-27-2007 10:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero1FanClick Here to visit Fiero1Fan's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero1FanDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Qcksilver:

Hey Fiero1Fan, Got any more of the Twin Round Headlight buckets available?

Yes I do.
Fiero1Fan

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-29-2007 07:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero1FanClick Here to visit Fiero1Fan's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero1FanDirect Link to This Post
TTT
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 39 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29   30   31   32   33   34   35   36   37   38   39 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock