Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat - Archive
  Rockin Red River Ruckus Road Rally (Page 8)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 17 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17 
Previous Page | Next Page
Rockin Red River Ruckus Road Rally by cliffw
Started on: 03-22-2007 03:09 PM
Replies: 653
Last post by: moleman_in_a_FieroGT on 10-14-2007 10:53 PM
cliffw

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post09-08-2007 09:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwDirect Link to This Post
What are we gonna see new this year ?
Anyone care to tell us your newest unveilings ?
Me, I have a custom set of Mr Mikes leather seats. It has a custom embroidering. Instead of the standard Fiero badge, he made one for me which says Fiero GT.
I also have a set of Exact replacement GT windows, but they are the blems from the first run. I have them uninstalled as I am waiting for the perfect set. I do not knoiw which set I am gonna put on which GT.
What are you bringing ?
IP: Logged
cliffw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-08-2007 06:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwDirect Link to This Post

cliffw

35975 posts
Member since Jun 2003

Originally posted by cliffw:
I will soon be listing guest attendees with ...........................muscle cars, . (Select invitation only.)

So far.....
1957 Chevy two door hard top. Garage kept. Invited.
1963 Chevy II Nova. Garage kept. Invited.
1968 Chevy El Camino SS clone. Garage kept. Invited.
I still need to stop by the classic restoration shop.
I hope I can unveil my new truck. A 1929 Ford model A pick up truck. A ranch field rust bucket. They do not want to sell though. Wooden bed, original motor....a museum piece but rough.
moleman_in_a_FieroGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-09-2007 08:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for moleman_in_a_FieroGTSend a Private Message to moleman_in_a_FieroGTDirect Link to This Post
I will be going. Black 87 GT, with a Corolla following me. If I can't fix the Fiero, then just the Corolla. 3 people total, put me down as Alan Sandoval...
cliffw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-09-2007 09:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwDirect Link to This Post

24) Alan Sandoval (moleman_in_a_FieroGT) 3 persons in a 87 Fiero GT

It just don't look right, .

[This message has been edited by cliffw (edited 09-09-2007).]

revin

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 234
Rate this member

Report this Post09-09-2007 09:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for revinSend a Private Message to revinDirect Link to This Post

13) Kevin Rogers (Revin) 2 persons in a custom bodied 1986 Fiero GT with a Supercharged 3800

something is REALLY WRONG here^^^

huh Cliff, I own an 88!!! NOT 86.......
BoostedSeries1

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-09-2007 12:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoostedSeries1Send a Private Message to BoostedSeries1Direct Link to This Post
Count me in, Tim & Kari (2) in....... A FIERO!

Just picked it up.... should have it road ready in time.

------------
cliffw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-09-2007 02:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwDirect Link to This Post
Great.

Originally posted by BoostedSeries1:
Just picked it up....

Congrats, , what year ?

Fixed your year model Revin. Sorry. I guessed at some attendee details as some have not given me the specs.
sanderson

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 60
Rate this member

Report this Post09-09-2007 03:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sandersonSend a Private Message to sandersonDirect Link to This Post
I'll be bringing my Quad 4 powered 84 coupe. The 4.9 may be running by then but won't have enough miles on it to trust it on a road trip yet
BoostedSeries1

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-09-2007 09:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoostedSeries1Send a Private Message to BoostedSeries1Direct Link to This Post
OH..... ha ha... sorry. It's an 86gt
MstangsBware

Feedback score:    (108)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 459
Rate this member

Report this Post09-09-2007 10:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MstangsBwareSend a Private Message to MstangsBwareDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by BoostedSeries1:

Count me in, Tim & Kari (2) in....... A FIERO!

Just picked it up.... should have it road ready in time.

[]

That Fiero looks familar--did you pick it up in the DFW Area?

BoostedSeries1

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-09-2007 11:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoostedSeries1Send a Private Message to BoostedSeries1Direct Link to This Post
uuhhhh. i was driving down a back country road out in east Texas and happened upon it in some guys yard, just so happens that there was a tow dolly too. So i hooked it all up and took it home. I didn't think he would miss it, he did have several other Fieros. I did how ever return the dolly. Never once did the owner show. I may take some work to registering it though.... aahhh well.
PFF
System Bot
green87

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-10-2007 01:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for green87Send a Private Message to green87Direct Link to This Post
looks nice tim. Kari like it? Let me know if you need any parts I've got a few things or I can get some stock stuff cheap at NAPA.
cliffw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-10-2007 10:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwDirect Link to This Post
Guys, you see me keep tweaking the first post. It is to fund this venture.
I always wanted to go into advertising but I could not sell myself on the idea, . I had wanted to do a web page to fund this. This is my last option. I can do it. I am now off to get sponsors. Any guidance is more than welcome. I have spoken to the sales mgr at a local radio station about doing a live "show and shine" broadcast. He was interested. But not sold. If I can sell him, it will be easy to get other local businesses at the show, me selling on site access for businesses to the spectators. Also, we will increase the interest in the Fiero. A Fiero rally advertised on the radio. Can you imagine? Advertising usually costs. The thing is, is that this radio station, wants to advertise themselves. Live spots do that. I have seen them promote music venues. Help me sell Revolution FM. Ideas please. I have other irons in the fire which may help me close Revolution FM. I would like help.
I ain't much but, what I am is because I try. Pipe dream ? Dreaming ? Or possible ?
I do not just want to sell it for funds, I also want to sell it for increased participation. I want to sell it for increased excitement for the attendees. I know all that we need is a Ruckus and we have one. They have all been a success. We have it in us to make them better.
I have included in the first post a "parts wanted" section. Guys, this is for us. Post your needs/wants.

EDIT
I fail. I fail often. Only because I reach.

[This message has been edited by cliffw (edited 09-10-2007).]

blakeinspace

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 120
Rate this member

Report this Post09-10-2007 11:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for blakeinspaceSend a Private Message to blakeinspaceDirect Link to This Post

urls please for Ruckus II and III, and also for the Heart of Texas Fiero Club.

Cliff, this link is on page 2 of this thread. The link contains a history that I wrote up of each Ruckus to date, and links to the picture threads of those events.
I hope this is the info you are after.

https://www.fiero.nl/forum/A...070315-1-060918.html
blakeinspace

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 120
Rate this member

Report this Post09-10-2007 11:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for blakeinspaceSend a Private Message to blakeinspaceDirect Link to This Post

blakeinspace

5923 posts
Member since Dec 2001
ack! I see you got those links & put them on your first post. Guess I should have checked there first, huh?

I have been out of pocket this week, I just checked my email, and JohnF told me on Aug 31, that he called the Whitten Inn to make a reservation, and that they did not know of the show or any special rates? Maybe he did not ask for the right person...? I dunno.

Has anyone else had a problem booking a room at the group rate?
cliffw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-10-2007 03:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by blakeinspace:
.....JohnF told me on Aug 31, that he called the Whitten Inn to make a reservation, and that they did not know of the show or any special rates? Maybe he did not ask for the right person...? I dunno.

Has anyone else had a problem booking a room at the group rate?

I will look into it. We have rooms.
cliffw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-10-2007 03:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwDirect Link to This Post

cliffw

35975 posts
Member since Jun 2003

I fail. I fail often. Only because I reach.

Failure is another opportunity to succeed.

cliffw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-10-2007 08:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwDirect Link to This Post

cliffw

35975 posts
Member since Jun 2003

Originally posted by blakeinspace:
I have been out of pocket this week, I just checked my email, and JohnF told me on Aug 31, that he called the Whitten Inn to make a reservation, and that they did not know of the show or any special rates?

Nine of the twenty Red River Ruckus rooms are spoken for. John Fussel is confirmed for one at the $56.00 group rate. Whitten Inn is aware of our event. I suppose that I should add Redeye to the list of attendees.
Cheever3000

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 178
Rate this member

Report this Post09-10-2007 09:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Cheever3000Send a Private Message to Cheever3000Direct Link to This Post
I needed the room reminder. Not sure yet if the Cheeverling is going with me, however. I hope so, cause we need the time together.

Personal matters have kept me really busy lately, but I still expect to attend the Ruckus.
MstangsBware

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-10-2007 11:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MstangsBwareSend a Private Message to MstangsBwareDirect Link to This Post

26) John Fussle (JohnF) 2 persons in a 84 coupe he bought brand new in 84

I will be reserving my room tomorrow so one more room will be taken. Looks like I will be bringing my 3800SC 88 Coupe with a fresh coat of primer on it. The Indy is not going to make it and the 85 GT has been SOLD. Then again, I might pick up a differant car by the event so no telling.

[This message has been edited by MstangsBware (edited 09-10-2007).]

cliffw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-10-2007 11:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwDirect Link to This Post
, edit your post.
PFF
System Bot
BoostedSeries1

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-11-2007 12:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BoostedSeries1Send a Private Message to BoostedSeries1Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by green87:

looks nice tim. Kari like it? Let me know if you need any parts I've got a few things or I can get some stock stuff cheap at NAPA.

Thanks. The car is not really mine per say, it is Kari's and she does like it. she actually chose it over the other car we were looking at. All this week I'll be going through it and making a list off stuffs I may need for it. I'll let ya know. thanks for the help. I hope to drive it to this months meet. not legally though. eeeeee... sshhhhh. don't tell any one I told you. lol, oh wait this is a public forum. doh.

aaaahhhh.... 7 years w/ no inspection.
green87

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-11-2007 01:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for green87Send a Private Message to green87Direct Link to This Post
Tim wins the Po Po award already! Man I'd rip that sticker right off before you get the Plano cops coming down your alley. I have some random stock v6 parts if you need them let me know. Ign moduals Distro Caps few other sensors. I have no need for 2.8 parts also I have some 4cyl Ign moduals too. If anyone needs one.
josef644

Feedback score:    (71)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post09-11-2007 10:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for josef644Send a Private Message to josef644Direct Link to This Post
I pledge $10.00 more for the "He who have travelled from a-far-est" fund. This only make a total of $40.00. Come on fellas, this needs some more donations/pledges. Lets make the pot a little sweeter.

Joe Crawford
Pointblank, Texas
cliffw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-11-2007 11:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwDirect Link to This Post
Travel award pledges are accepted. No need to send money, just bring it.
A few things going thru my mind.
Where is the AAFO bunch ????
Is Nathan gonna come with his Chevy 350 powered Fiero ?
The Harlingen guys ?

Things are getting busy. The following is a test format which will fit my printer. I am gonna print some sponsor bait. It will temporarily be cut and pasted in the first post, temporarily replacing it as the printer picks up the thread title and the first page url.
I had to invent car specs and participant #s as I did not get all the details, . Don't be offended if I got your's wrong. I sure wish we had an Indy and a V-8 representing the show, .

........................ Rockin Red River Ruckus Road Rally .......................

This year, 'bout October time, it is my honor and priviledge to host the sixth annual Red River Ruckus. Hence the six "R" words in the thread title. This is the official thread. The Red River Ruckus is a Fiero rally of which Fiero owners from Texas and Oklahoma meet, greet, and compete. It is open to all Fiero owners everywhere. Whether you can attend or not, I ask for your help in planning this to be memorable event for all of us. The central theme of this Fiero rally is driving our Fieros. This year, on some awesome roads in the beautiful Texas hill country in and around Kerrville Texas. Fieros are meant to be driven.
Come to this sixth annual Red River Ruckus. You will enjoy yourself and your Fiero more !
Red River Ruckus I
Red River Ruckus II
Red River Ruckus III
Red River Ruckus IV
Red River Ruckus V

WARNING : Updates can and may occur in any part of this post at any time.

The dates are October 12th, 13th, and 14th. The cost is free. blakenspace is collecting donations for the furthest traveler award. This may be split among one or more travelers if need be. I am in for twenty dollars Blake. Please make your pledges people, I will update the totals here.
Travel Award = $40.00.
I have an agreement for a .05 cent a gallon price break on gasoline. Not much but times three fill ups times the number of cars, it is something. I will check and see if I can include other model two seaters. I will need commitment numbers from the Miata and Solstice participants.
Rooms are available with a group rate of $56.00 at the Whitten Inn. A very nice motel. It is located right off IH 10 and will be easy to find. The phone # is (830) 896 1511. Toll free (877) 896 1511. Try to speak with Rachel or Lynn. Be sure to mention Red River Ruckus for the group rate.
Camping is also available at the Kerrville-Schreiner Park. Very nice, located on the Guadelupe River. Kayaks, tubes, and paddle boats available. Cabins also.

Friday : Meet and Greet
Activities not final. Most likely at an establishment with a deck overlooking the Guadelupe river. Probable live music though I realize we will want space to meet and greet. Food will be available, working on some kind of discounts.
Note: Early arrivals welcome. Some may wish to recreate in the Guadelupe River. Kayak and tube rentals available. I can also put together another cruise route.

Saturday : 9:00AM to 12:00PM: Shine and Showing. Judgment at 11:30. I have invited other two seater sports cars to attend. They will be judging the Fieros.
12:00PM till ???? : Cruise Route. We have very exciting roads with beautiful scenery. We will start off shadowing the Guadelupe river, crossing it ten times (or more). Surprises along the way. One is a stop at Stonehenge II. Lunch along the route. The cruise length is 100 miles. Map to follow. Other two seater sports cars to cruise along with us.
Saturday Evening : Not finalized. A possible second cruise route to Medina Lake with dinner at the Oasis. Possible live music venue in Kerrville.
Sunday : A visit at the Admiral Nimitz museum either before or after lunch at a German cuisine restaurant.

Fieros from all over Texas and beyond will be there, including members of the Lone Star Fieros club based in Houston, the Alamo Area Fiero Owners club based in San Antonio, the North Texas Fiero Club based in Dallas/Ft Worth, and the Heart of Texas Fiero Club located in Waco. A custom chop top from Arizona will be making the show. Undecided is a Fiero Roadster from Kansas. A Roadster being a re-bodied Fiero. The construction of the Fiero is ideal to re-body styles. Some awesome cars have been created by proud owners. Different kits are available for those that can not create their own.

Attendees to Date :
1) Scott Anderson (sanderson) 2 persons in a 84 Fiero coupe powered ....by the Quad 4
2) Tim Van Zile (CenTexIndy) 2 persons in a 87 Fiero GT
3) Stephen Poe (MstangsBware) 1 person in a 88 Fiero coupe powered by ....a Supercharged 3800
4) Chris Reinke (FieroReinke) 2 persons in a 88 Fiero GT
5) Jonathon Miller (jccott1) 1 persons in a 87 Fiero GT
6) Bob Schronk (procarnut) 1 person in a 86 Fiero GT
7) Chuck Hodges (Cheever3000) 2 persons in a 86 Fiero Coupe
8) Blake Moore (blakeinspace) 2 persons in a modded 87 Fiero SE
9) David Whatley (davidwhatley) 2 persons in a 88 Fiero Formula
10) Cliff Smith (cliffw) ? persons in a 87 Fiero GT and an 88 GT T top. Both ....stock.
11) Joe Crawford (josef644) 2 persons, in a 86 Fiero SE with the Iron Duke ....and custom wheels (picture on .....page 5)
12) Mike Good (TXGOOD) 2 persons in a 85 Fiero GT with a V6 and custom ....wheels (picture on page 5)
13) Kevin Rogers (Revin) 2 persons in a custom bodied 88 Fiero GT ....powered by a Supercharged 3800
14) Daniel Clark (green87) 1 person in a 88 Fiero SE with a Supercharged ....3800
15) Leroy (Fierotaz) 1 person in a custom 88 Fiero GT Choptop.
16) Charles Cintron 2 persons in an 88 Fiero Formula
17) Rob White (fierosa) 2 persons in a 88 Fiero Formula T Top
18) Glenn Anderson 2 persons in a 86 Fiero SE
19) Ray New (texasfiero) 2 persons in a 86 Fiero GT with custom matching ....trailer
20) Doug Goldsby (Dgzfiero) 1 person in a 88 Fiero Coupe
21) Merrill Bowles 1 person in a 88 Fiero Formula
22) Doug Goldsby 1 person in a 88 Fiero Coupe
23) Tom Myers 1 person in a 87 Fiero GT
24) Alan Sandoval (moleman_in_a_FieroGT) 3 persons in a 87 Fiero GT
25) Tim & Kari (BoostedSeries1)2 persons in a 86 Fiero GT(pic on page 8)
26) John Fussle (JohnF) 2 persons in a 88 coupe bought brand new in 88
New registrants daily. Expecting a Chevy 350 V-8 powered Fiero. Also an Indy pace car Fiero.

Print looks good. Suit and tie day tommorrow. Leaving this post for future copies.

[This message has been edited by cliffw (edited 09-11-2007).]

Fierotaz

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 93
Rate this member

Report this Post09-11-2007 01:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FierotazSend a Private Message to FierotazDirect Link to This Post
Just FYI... The choptop has an LT1 and 6 speed.
cliffw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-11-2007 02:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Fierotaz:
Just FYI... The choptop has an LT1 and 6 speed.

, wow, , damn, .
LT1 being a Vette motor ?
cliffw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-11-2007 02:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwDirect Link to This Post

cliffw

35975 posts
Member since Jun 2003
How 'bout a tease pic ?
EDIT
Or two.

[This message has been edited by cliffw (edited 09-11-2007).]

cliffw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-11-2007 02:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwDirect Link to This Post

cliffw

35975 posts
Member since Jun 2003

Originally posted by Fierotaz:
Just FYI...

Year model ?
MstangsBware

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-11-2007 02:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MstangsBwareSend a Private Message to MstangsBwareDirect Link to This Post
Room is reserved with no problems--Now time to start getting little things ready for the show.
josef644

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-11-2007 03:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for josef644Send a Private Message to josef644Direct Link to This Post
I started my Fiero today for the first time. I ran it about 10 seconds to check the oil pressure, volts, and tach. Gas guage is deceased. I forgot to look at the temp guage. I will add water and restart this afternoon. She hit on the first prime. Kept running on the second prime till I killed her with the key. Total of about 16 seconds on a new engine. Happy, Happy

Joe Crawford

[This message has been edited by josef644 (edited 09-11-2007).]

PFF
System Bot
TXGOOD

Feedback score:    (58)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 87
Rate this member

Report this Post09-11-2007 08:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TXGOODClick Here to visit TXGOOD's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXGOODDirect Link to This Post
Great news on the engine Joe
Did you install a rebuilt or did you just buy the car and it had a rebuilt in it?
So, does this mean your Fiero will be at the Ruckus?
Mike
Fierotaz

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-11-2007 09:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FierotazSend a Private Message to FierotazDirect Link to This Post

Year model ?

1985 converted to a gt I believe.

cliffw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-11-2007 10:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwDirect Link to This Post

Rooms are available with a group rate of $56.00 at the Whitten Inn. A very nice motel. It is located right off IH 10 and will be easy to find. The phone # is (830) 896 1511. Toll free (877) 896 1511. Try to speak with Rachel or Lynn. Be sure to mention Red River Ruckus for the group rate.

Rachel and Lynn is the same person. Rachel Lynn. However, she is no longer with Whitten Inn. Annette or Elise are the preferred contacts. Updating first page.
Fierotaz, you will have a PM.
josef644

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-11-2007 10:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for josef644Send a Private Message to josef644Direct Link to This Post
I did all the overhaul, except for a shortblock. I have been working on this since late Feb-March. I hope to have a shake down trip in it prior to the RRRRR. My wife is demanding AC. I got a lot of work to do on it still. This car sat for 4 years prior to my ownership. I have a lot of stuff to check out and get road worthy. And of course your wheels to mount on the car.

Joe Crawford
Pointblank

[This message has been edited by josef644 (edited 09-11-2007).]

green87

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-12-2007 12:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for green87Send a Private Message to green87Direct Link to This Post
What size wheels are on that chop top taz?
Fierotaz

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-12-2007 01:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FierotazSend a Private Message to FierotazDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by green87:
What size wheels are on that chop top taz?

The current wheels are 17", but the 19" front and 20" back are on the way...
Cheever3000

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 178
Rate this member

Report this Post09-12-2007 01:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Cheever3000Send a Private Message to Cheever3000Direct Link to This Post

7) Chuck Hodges (Cheever3000) 2 persons in a 86 Fiero Coupe

No, no, no... 84 SE.

cliffw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-12-2007 02:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwDirect Link to This Post
Guys, help me out here.
I realize that many will leave early Friday to get here. After a long weekend they will be ready to get home. You all know I have not made many rallies. I am trying to plan Sunday.
Short and sweet, farewell meal, or...also visit the Admiral Nimitz museum? It is a site to see.
cliffw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-12-2007 02:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwDirect Link to This Post

cliffw

35975 posts
Member since Jun 2003

10) Cliff Smith (cliffw) ? persons in a 87 Fiero GT and an 88 GT T top. Unveiling a "one of" custom set of ....leather seats by Mr Mike

? ......I linked Mr Mikes Fiero page...and got it. That is a Corvette in the picture, ?
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 17 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock