Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat - Archive
  Rockin Red River Ruckus Road Rally (Page 17)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 17 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17 
Previous Page | Next Page
Rockin Red River Ruckus Road Rally by cliffw
Started on: 03-22-2007 03:09 PM
Replies: 653
Last post by: moleman_in_a_FieroGT on 10-14-2007 10:53 PM
cliffw

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post10-12-2007 12:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwDirect Link to This Post
It is not looking like it Joe but, I will get them to you. Soon. I still might be able to get er done.
IP: Logged
josef644

Feedback score:    (71)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post10-12-2007 01:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for josef644Send a Private Message to josef644Direct Link to This Post
I am gone ,went to The Rockin Red River Ruckus Road Rally . See you guys there
Joe
cliffw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-12-2007 02:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwDirect Link to This Post
Just picked up the trophy shirts. They look good. In fact, they made an extra (no pocket) to hang in their window as an advertisement of their work.

[This message has been edited by cliffw (edited 10-12-2007).]

cliffw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-12-2007 04:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwDirect Link to This Post

cliffw

35978 posts
Member since Jun 2003

Originally posted by cliffw:
I do know this. It is getting down to nut cutting time.

Fierotaz

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 93
Rate this member

Report this Post10-12-2007 04:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FierotazSend a Private Message to FierotazDirect Link to This Post
I was a little late getting out of Austin, but I am headed down 290 just about to get into Fredricksburg.
See you soon
FieroReinke

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-12-2007 05:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroReinkeSend a Private Message to FieroReinkeDirect Link to This Post
Lisa and I will be heading out of Houston in about an hour. Hopefully we dont encounter too much traffic. If you dont see us in 6 or 7 hours I am probably dead from exhaust fumes from sitting in Houston traffic.
cliffw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-12-2007 06:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwDirect Link to This Post
heh...funny that you posted last. Wifey is separating the trophy shirts. She wants to know if rinky dink will be here or if we need to send rinky dink a shirt.
JazzMan

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 653
User Banned

Report this Post10-12-2007 06:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JazzManSend a Private Message to JazzManDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by FieroReinke:

Lisa and I will be heading out of Houston in about an hour. Hopefully we dont encounter too much traffic. If you dont see us in 6 or 7 hours I am probably dead from exhaust fumes from sitting in Houston traffic.

I presume you got your column back together in time? Have a good time!

JazzMan
cliffw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-13-2007 06:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwDirect Link to This Post
We had a good showing Friday night. 15 Fieros including two from Oklahoma. Both nice, one very nice. A custom GT with a Northstar, a power sunroof (yes power), Corvette brakes and other mods.
TXGood custom built his own dash from scratch. Looks very good. Look for it in the pics in the Recap thread.
Unfortunately, their was a major rod gathering in Boerne about 30 miles away so the local turn out was slim. Still some good machines there. The Fieros got a lot of thumbs up.
Well, gotta get busy, a host never rests.
jscott1

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 415
Rate this member

Report this Post10-13-2007 09:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jscott1Send a Private Message to jscott1Direct Link to This Post
No pics?
Finally_Mine_86_GT

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 99
Rate this member

Report this Post10-13-2007 09:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Finally_Mine_86_GTSend a Private Message to Finally_Mine_86_GTDirect Link to This Post
PFF
System Bot
cliffw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-14-2007 05:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by JohnF:
Cliff - STOP PLANNING!

OK.

I promise! I'll bring the vodka!

(or not)

Thank you for not coming.
BoostedSeries1

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-14-2007 09:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoostedSeries1Send a Private Message to BoostedSeries1Direct Link to This Post
Well sucks I couldn't make it out. It looks like it was tons of fun. The last month has been crazy at work. I worked tons of overtime and had no time to work on the Fiero. Plus I had other things going on over the weekend. (family, you know how that is) There is always next year. I still want my shirts though. LOL.
moleman_in_a_FieroGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-14-2007 10:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for moleman_in_a_FieroGTSend a Private Message to moleman_in_a_FieroGTDirect Link to This Post
Bah, Cliffw, I travel 250 miles to deliver your mirror, and you don't even greet me?

I kid, I kid. I actually got to Fredericksburg today, but since most of the Fieros were parked next to the museum, I figured you guys were there. Didn't even find the Brewery until one of the guys pointed it out to me. Ah well, not like I had my Fiero anyways...
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 17 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock