Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat - Archive
  Rockin Red River Ruckus Road Rally (Page 13)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 17 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17 
Previous Page | Next Page
Rockin Red River Ruckus Road Rally by cliffw
Started on: 03-22-2007 03:09 PM
Replies: 653
Last post by: moleman_in_a_FieroGT on 10-14-2007 10:53 PM
cliffw

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post09-30-2007 11:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by green87:
So 2 weeks out what do you have to get done on your car?

Well, I have not yet began to fight. I am gonna make my stock 88 GT look like this...

Actually, I have a bunch to do.
Rebuild my tilt steering column.
Install my new Alpine XM stereo which needs no external display. In my illuminated Fiero GT Humount face plate.
Install my Mr Mike one of custom seat covers. With new seat speakers.
Slap in a set of new plugs.
Get the leaves from between the engine vents and detail the rest of her.

This is the short list.
IP: Logged
Fierotaz

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 93
Rate this member

Report this Post09-30-2007 11:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FierotazSend a Private Message to FierotazDirect Link to This Post
Is anyone bringing an Indy??? I wouldl love to take a side by side picture with my car and a nice Indy in front of some nice scenery
revin

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 234
Rate this member

Report this Post09-30-2007 06:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for revinSend a Private Message to revinDirect Link to This Post
eh... why screw around with an Indy when this car will be there

Hey Tim..................
CenTexIndy

Feedback score:    (32)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 59
Rate this member

Report this Post09-30-2007 08:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CenTexIndySend a Private Message to CenTexIndyDirect Link to This Post
My Indy may be there. Michael may have a hot date for Homecoming and that is Friday night. If he does, then we will not be cming in his 87 GT (as originally planned), but rather I will be coming alone and I will be bringing the Indy.

Michael has to make a decision by this Thursday.
MstangsBware

Feedback score:    (108)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 459
Rate this member

Report this Post09-30-2007 09:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MstangsBwareSend a Private Message to MstangsBwareDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by revin:

eh... why screw around with an Indy when this car will be there

Hey Tim..................

Cause its SLOW!!!!!!!!

cliffw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-01-2007 07:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwDirect Link to This Post
Yesterday got busy. I also went into San Antonio to the Alamo Area Fiero Owners monthly club meeting to build excitement for the Ruckus. They donated $20.00 to the Spirit Award. The front page update will have to wait till tomorrow. Which is better anyway. I can check on the T-shirt art and also might get a decision on my Pontiac dealership sponsorship efforts. The owner was on vacation.
Fierotaz, the Alamo Area Fiero Club president was headed west on IH 10 Friday, in an 18 wheeler. He reported at the meeting about seeing a Fiero choptop headed east and said he laid on his horn once he realized it was a Fiero.

I let him know who you were and all that you would be at the Ruckus. He mentioned that your A/C does not work as you window was down, .

Originally posted by CenTexIndy:
Count me in for $5.00.

I updated the total but forgot to give you recognition on the front page. Corrected.
cliffw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-01-2007 03:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwDirect Link to This Post

cliffw

35974 posts
Member since Jun 2003
C'mon guys...give me your best shot.
Tim, I need a cut and paste pic of your Indy. To break up the two new pic on the first page.
John, i need a pic of your original owner.
Ray, I need a pic of your trailer ensemble.
pumpincarriage, post your pic.
You too Darkwing.
Everybody...post pics.
I am gonna give it one more push.
CenTexIndy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-01-2007 03:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CenTexIndySend a Private Message to CenTexIndyDirect Link to This Post
Cliff - Take your pick....

cliffw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-01-2007 03:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwDirect Link to This Post
Tim...stupid me, .
Your video is on the first page. What took me so long ?
Thanks for the pics.

[This message has been edited by cliffw (edited 10-01-2007).]

cliffw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-01-2007 04:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwDirect Link to This Post

cliffw

35974 posts
Member since Jun 2003
josef644

Feedback score:    (71)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post10-01-2007 04:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for josef644Send a Private Message to josef644Direct Link to This Post
CinTex, Nice wheels
Joe
PFF
System Bot
cliffw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-01-2007 04:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwDirect Link to This Post
Tim, link me those still pics of the Indy in front of the dealership.
CenTexIndy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-01-2007 04:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CenTexIndySend a Private Message to CenTexIndyDirect Link to This Post
Don't have a link - they are just on my computer. Here are some for you though:

cliffw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-01-2007 05:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwDirect Link to This Post

I thought you lived in Texas.

Almost perfect.
Do you have any pics of your Indy with Paris Hilton washing it ?

I can work with that...ummm.... if you do not, .
CenTexIndy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-01-2007 05:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CenTexIndySend a Private Message to CenTexIndyDirect Link to This Post
They are not putting front plates on the cars until they are sold here. (I am guessing that is what you were meaning about living in Texas).

No pics of Paris Hilton washing the car....but if she would like to, I am sure the car is available....
pumpkincarriage

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-01-2007 06:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pumpkincarriageSend a Private Message to pumpkincarriageDirect Link to This Post
Would you prefer a photo of my car before it was hit, as it sits now, or how it will look for the event?

Before:

Currently:

After:
To be photographed early next week
cliffw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-01-2007 06:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by pumpkincarriage:

Smootch, .
cliffw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-01-2007 06:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwDirect Link to This Post

cliffw

35974 posts
Member since Jun 2003
FIERO = PRIDE
fieroseblack

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-01-2007 08:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroseblackSend a Private Message to fieroseblackDirect Link to This Post
Cliff,

I have forgot how to post a picture!

DARKWING
aka Mike Parker
FieroReinke

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-01-2007 08:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroReinkeSend a Private Message to FieroReinkeDirect Link to This Post

Heres pics of my GT
cliffw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-01-2007 09:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by FieroReinke:

Thank you.

Originally posted by fieroseblack:
Cliff,
I have forgot how to post a picture!

Sounds like a personal problem. See, I am smarter than you. I did not forget. I just never could figure it out.
See, the thing is, I am not giving up on free T shirts. I need your pic.
PFF
System Bot
sanderson

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 60
Rate this member

Report this Post10-01-2007 10:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sandersonSend a Private Message to sandersonDirect Link to This Post
I'll take one XXL tee shirt.
cliffw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-02-2007 07:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwDirect Link to This Post

Would you prefer a photo of my car before it was hit, as it sits now, or how it will look for the event?

Amber, wow, I did not know about your baby getting hit. Did I miss the thread ? Sorry to hear that it but it will buff right out,

.......as it sits now, or how it will look for the event?

You go girl,
cliffw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-02-2007 11:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwDirect Link to This Post

cliffw

35974 posts
Member since Jun 2003
The front page is updated. Even linkys have been refreshed.
Saturday night...well...I am still undecided. See, in Luckenbach, Tommy Alverson (from FT Worth) is having a CD release party. Burger type munchies available from a vendor. $10.00 at the door tickets but I can get 'em for nine. Working on eight, . I am also trying to get a Luckenbach souvenir discount. I am also gonna check what's happening in Bandera. It would be a shame for y'all to drive all this way and not experience either one. I am favoring Cafe Riverstone though. For conveinience.

[This message has been edited by cliffw (edited 10-02-2007).]

CenTexIndy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-02-2007 11:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for CenTexIndySend a Private Message to CenTexIndyDirect Link to This Post
Doing great Cliff!

Do you happen to have a 120mph speedo available?
cliffw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-02-2007 11:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwDirect Link to This Post

Doing great Cliff!

Not yet I am not. I want free Trophy Shirts. I think I have $pocket$ costs down to $15.00, with a pocket. I am still waiting to get Pontiac on board.

Do you happen to have a 120mph speedo available?

Not at this time. I have added you to the Help A Brother In Need want ads, .

[This message has been edited by cliffw (edited 10-02-2007).]

hobodude34

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-02-2007 01:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for hobodude34Send a Private Message to hobodude34Direct Link to This Post
oh and tim thanks for trying to get me stopped last night with your indy.... i got it in the shop and noticed the mike craig plate in the front STILL there.... im just messin with ya. i took it off and put it in the car.
CenTexIndy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-02-2007 10:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CenTexIndySend a Private Message to CenTexIndyDirect Link to This Post
Corey - don't forget to let Cliff know if it looks like y'all will make it to the RRR. He will need to know for any special arrangements that he is making.
josef644

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-02-2007 11:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for josef644Send a Private Message to josef644Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by cliffw:

Not at this time. I have added you to the Help A Brother In Need want ads, .

Where is it at? This "Help a brother in need" ? I wanna see what folks need. I just might have something for them to use.
Joe
cliffw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-03-2007 07:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by josef644:
Where is it at? This "Help a brother in need" ? I wanna see what folks need. I just might have something for them to use.
Joe

I had it buried below the other two seater invites. It is now just below the featured pictures of Fieros making the Ruckus. If the 88 facias look like they are good enough I'll post them there needing a haul back to the Houston area. Some are coming in other vehicles.
cliffw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-03-2007 11:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwDirect Link to This Post

cliffw

35974 posts
Member since Jun 2003
Art wort for the shirts should be ready today...if I approve it. The costs (actual) will be based on an order of fifty shirts. I see thirty Fieros, some with two people. I figure I will need 45 shirts.
Am I over estimating ? I do not mind eating a few leftovers but I don't want twenty, .

[This message has been edited by cliffw (edited 10-03-2007).]

PFF
System Bot
revin

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 234
Rate this member

Report this Post10-03-2007 11:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for revinSend a Private Message to revinDirect Link to This Post
maybe Steven can use the extras to help when his car breaks down(again) clean his hands, use one to hold up the alt,etc.
MstangsBware

Feedback score:    (108)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 459
Rate this member

Report this Post10-03-2007 11:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MstangsBwareSend a Private Message to MstangsBwareDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by revin:

maybe Steven can use the extras to help when his car breaks down(again) clean his hands, use one to hold up the alt,etc.

HEY--It wouldnt be a show if I didnt break down and have to work on my car while I was there.
green87

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-03-2007 12:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for green87Send a Private Message to green87Direct Link to This Post
Speaking of Stephens car breaking down, when should the NTFC caravan leave? Who all wants to join us going down on friday? I was thinking 11 or noonish. And where to meet up?
CenTexIndy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-03-2007 12:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CenTexIndySend a Private Message to CenTexIndyDirect Link to This Post
2 cars will be heading out of Gatesville at about 3:45 - 4:00. We can meet up if anyone wants to.
TXGOOD

Feedback score:    (58)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 87
Rate this member

Report this Post10-03-2007 12:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TXGOODClick Here to visit TXGOOD's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXGOODDirect Link to This Post
Daniel, which route are you guys taking?
I`m planning on leaving Austin at about 1 or so if I can get my son out of school.
Mike
green87

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-03-2007 01:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for green87Send a Private Message to green87Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by TXGOOD:

Daniel, which route are you guys taking?
I`m planning on leaving Austin at about 1 or so if I can get my son out of school.
Mike

We'll be taking 281.
TXGOOD

Feedback score:    (58)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 87
Rate this member

Report this Post10-03-2007 01:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TXGOODClick Here to visit TXGOOD's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXGOODDirect Link to This Post
I will know in a couple of days.
I may meet the NTFC group in Johnson City if I can
set it up. I will let you know.
josef644

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-03-2007 04:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for josef644Send a Private Message to josef644Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by cliffw:

I had it buried below the other two seater invites. It is now just below the featured pictures of Fieros making the Ruckus. If the 88 facias look like they are good enough I'll post them there needing a haul back to the Houston area. Some are coming in other vehicles.

If they are good, I'll make room some how in the Elantra. We are planning on being there all day Sat, and come home that evening. Wifey might have to ride in the trunk!!.
I am gonna hold off painting the front one I have now till you get a chance to check the 88's out.

Joe
hobodude34

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-03-2007 06:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for hobodude34Send a Private Message to hobodude34Direct Link to This Post
ok im 90% sure i will be able to make it. count me in for 2 shirts. if you need anything else from me p/m me ThaNKs!!
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 17 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock