Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat - Archive
  Rockin Red River Ruckus Road Rally (Page 3)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 17 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17 
Previous Page | Next Page
Rockin Red River Ruckus Road Rally by cliffw
Started on: 03-22-2007 03:09 PM
Replies: 653
Last post by: moleman_in_a_FieroGT on 10-14-2007 10:53 PM
MstangsBware

Feedback score:    (108)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 459
Rate this member

Report this Post08-15-2007 11:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MstangsBwareSend a Private Message to MstangsBwareDirect Link to This Post
All I need is a date and the ones that everyone is leaning torwards works out for me being I am off. So lets set some dates here real soon.
IP: Logged
green87

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-16-2007 12:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for green87Send a Private Message to green87Direct Link to This Post
Oct. 12,13 and 14th is good with me not real sure I'll still be where I'm at as far as job goes anyway. Sounds fun can't wait to cruise in cooler weather.
JohnF

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 64
Rate this member

Report this Post08-16-2007 08:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnFSend a Private Message to JohnFDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by JohnF:

Cliff - STOP PLANNING!

You've had 10 months to get it together. We are down to less than 4 weeks from the times suggested by posters.

Oooooops, hit the wrong key. Should have said "less than 7 weeks from the times suggested"! Anyway, it's time to stop planning and start doing!

MstangsBware

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-17-2007 10:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MstangsBwareSend a Private Message to MstangsBwareDirect Link to This Post
Was on page 2--BUMP
revin

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 234
Rate this member

Report this Post08-17-2007 11:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for revinSend a Private Message to revinDirect Link to This Post
Cliffy,
On what date will you tell us, what the date is ?( duh for the RRRRRRRRR)

oh and calm down John......... take a shot of that fine Rocka

[This message has been edited by revin (edited 08-17-2007).]

JohnF

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-17-2007 02:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnFSend a Private Message to JohnFDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by revin:

Cliffy,
On what date will you tell us, what the date is ?( duh for the RRRRRRRRR)

oh and calm down John......... take a shot of that fine Rocka

Seems like Cliff can write us another 5000 word essay (like he did on page 2 of this thread) on what he has been doing and with whom he had been doing it. The ONE detail we can't seem to get is the DATE. All these super activities (or not), with the wonderful, never-before-seen-and-done-cruise route, the sponsors (or not), the unique and wonderful awards (or not) -

.........................................none of this is important if people can't be there because they don't know within a reasonable time WHEN and WHERE!

People on this thread have been asking for a DATE for months! And still we wait........

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>crickets chirping<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
cliffw

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post08-17-2007 03:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwDirect Link to This Post

The ONE detail we can't seem to get is the DATE.

Tell you what, y'all pick the date. I will make it happen.

return PM to Revin
Kevin, sorry.
Look, I told Blake and I guess I know you better. I will tell you also.
My issues have been my Mom had a stroke. Back in December but with ongoing issues. She is on dyalysis. I have been going through a process of being a live donor to give her a kidney. Not that I do not need my two, both of the. . I can not explain the paint job from hell I am doing on her home. On top of that, my sister had a brain tumor about eight years ago. Some of her brain was removed. She was the best of the best. A Captain in the USAF should be enough for you to imagine her other attributes. She is a basket case now, taxing my Mom's golden years. I have been helping out in that also.
Kevin, I have cliffw pride in providing a great rally this year. Not just a good one. I have been working on it. I thought you had my phone numbers ????? Sorry I did not get your PM sooner.
cliffw
(c)210 471 1192
(h)830 792 6649

Cliff, STOP PLANNING!
We are down to less than 4 weeks from the times suggested by posters.

Do not think I have not been working on it. Dates will also help me immensely. I need them to finalize discounts on rooms, dinners, and entertainment.
I do understand the frustration and your aggravation. I can understand apprehension also. Sorry does not cut it, delivery does.
John, I assure you, planning will be going on till the last Fiero leaves. Though I do understand what you mean. As of now, I am tying plans together. With contingency plans should the road rally portion get low water crossing canceled. The last couple of months have been hectic including the planning of the rally. Did I say hectic? Endeavor comes to mind.
The times suggested by posters, ehhh? We have seen them change just this year at the Round-Up, causing me to miss it. As said then, no date is ever good for everyone. The date issue has been complicated for me somewhat due to waiting for a live entertainment bookings schedule and personal life.
No more woe is me. Pick the date or tell me to.
I really do understand the frustration.
JohnF

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-17-2007 04:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnFSend a Private Message to JohnFDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by cliffw:

The date issue has been complicated for me somewhat due to waiting for a live entertainment bookings schedule and personal life.
Pick the date or tell me to.

blakeinspace

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 120
Rate this member

Report this Post08-17-2007 04:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blakeinspaceSend a Private Message to blakeinspaceDirect Link to This Post

Tell you what, y'all pick the date. I will make it happen.

Cliff,

This is your dance, you call the tune.

Now if you want suggestions from the floor (read peanut gallery)... October 12-14 has been mentioned in this thread and others a half dozen times.
So there's the request to the band.

Furthermore, not only do those dates work very well for some of what I would call Texas show regulars...
But it gives you an extra week to cram. That would be 8 weeks away from today... Sound feasible?

If the band is booked -- For entertainment, Kevin and I can gather the cowpokes around the chuckwagon campfire and sing spiritials.
"Kum-By-Yah, CliffW, Kum-By-Yah..."

cliffw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-17-2007 04:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by blakeinspace:
Cliff,
This is your dance, you call the tune.
Now if you want suggestions from the floor (read peanut gallery)... October 12-14 has been mentioned in this thread and others a half dozen times.
So there's the request to the band.

I disagree. This is not my dance, I am not the band. This is our dance, I am just trying to find the best band. The peanut gallery decides. By Monday. Or, I will.
EDIT
Monday, 6:00 AM

[This message has been edited by cliffw (edited 08-17-2007).]

MstangsBware

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-17-2007 05:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MstangsBwareSend a Private Message to MstangsBwareDirect Link to This Post

I disagree. This is not my dance, I am not the band. This is our dance, I am just trying to find the best band. The peanut gallery decides. By Monday. Or, I will.
EDIT
Monday, 6:00 AM

The weekend of the 12th works for me and from reading, it also works for many others that have posted. Everyone post up the weekend that works for you so we can get some dates set in stone.
PFF
System Bot
TXGOOD

Feedback score:    (58)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 87
Rate this member

Report this Post08-17-2007 05:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TXGOODClick Here to visit TXGOOD's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXGOODDirect Link to This Post
The weekend of the 12th sounds good to me.
Mike
cliffw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-17-2007 05:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwDirect Link to This Post

Nice prod, .
FieroReinke

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-17-2007 09:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroReinkeSend a Private Message to FieroReinkeDirect Link to This Post
From what I hear the weekend of the 12th is the date for the next RRR.
green87

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-17-2007 10:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for green87Send a Private Message to green87Direct Link to This Post
the 12th GET R DONE!
MstangsBware

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-17-2007 10:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MstangsBwareSend a Private Message to MstangsBwareDirect Link to This Post
Then the 12th it is---I might even have my Indy running and on the road by then.
jscott1

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 415
Rate this member

Report this Post08-17-2007 10:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jscott1Send a Private Message to jscott1Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by MstangsBware:

Then the 12th it is---I might even have my Indy running and on the road by then.

My Indy may be my only running Fiero...by then it should be cool enough to drive even if the A/C isn't working yet.
Fierotaz

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 93
Rate this member

Report this Post08-18-2007 01:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FierotazSend a Private Message to FierotazDirect Link to This Post
October 12th works for me, but I am just a visitor so what ever when ever and I will make it if I can.
Cheever3000

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 178
Rate this member

Report this Post08-18-2007 08:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Cheever3000Send a Private Message to Cheever3000Direct Link to This Post
October 12 - 14
sanderson

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 60
Rate this member

Report this Post08-18-2007 06:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sandersonSend a Private Message to sandersonDirect Link to This Post
October 12-14
revin

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 234
Rate this member

Report this Post08-18-2007 07:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for revinSend a Private Message to revinDirect Link to This Post
December 23-26
PFF
System Bot
MstangsBware

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-19-2007 03:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MstangsBwareSend a Private Message to MstangsBwareDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by revin:

December 23-26

SHUT UP!!!!!!

Bump from Page 2!!!!
sanderson

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-19-2007 09:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sandersonSend a Private Message to sandersonDirect Link to This Post
I did a little internet searching on motels in Kerrville for the weekend of October 12-14. These are the internet rates for a single room with 2 people. These could likely be improved upon with a group rate.

Amerca's Best Value Inn - $49
Best Western - $81
Comfort Inn - $84
Days Inn - no vacancy
Econo Lodge - $66
Hampton Inn- $104
Holiday Inn Express - $85
Super 8 - no vacancy
YO Ranch Resort - $99
La Quinta - $99
cliffw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-20-2007 07:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by MstangsBware:
Then the 12th it is---

We have a date. The 12th through 18th it is....okay, the 14th. I just have so much stuff we might want to do. All of the rain has refilled Medina Lake. Not a sure thing when I started planning. Too late to work in now except as an alternate route if low water crossings are flooded.
I again am writing a 500 word essay. To follow. Quick post for those that have to leave for work early.
cliffw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-20-2007 09:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwDirect Link to This Post

cliffw

35978 posts
Member since Jun 2003
Guys, again, sorry for the recent lack of details. Between being busy and not having all options researched I saw no point. Now, I have some ideas I want to run down for you. For your approval, as this is our rally. I will start with my favorite.
Friday is early arrival. 8:00 AM is not too early for me. As someone mentioned, it still can be hot in October. In my scouting I crossed many parts each of the Medina, the Guadelupe, the Sabinal, and the Frio rivers. I was amazed at the crowds of people tubing these rivers. I think New Braunfels' river restrictions are chasing people away. There is many a tube and kayak rental place around. Early arrivals may want to partake. I will also put on another cruise route with one of my alternative routes if any are interested. One around Medina Lake and to the dam will be very enjoyable. Even a pre-run of the main route can be done. Twisties are so much more enjoyable when one knows the roads. Also, twisties require your attention on the road. Two runs will allow you to appreciate the scenery. Other early activities can include antique shopping and I can even organize a dude ranch visit with horse riding. Depending on the number of early ?Ruckers?, , I might be able to find enough boats for a lake ride. It is one beautiful lake.
Friday Night, AKA, Meet and Greet. We are out of luck. We have no Margarita Cabana here. We do have Honkey Tonks though and a decent live music venue. Artists such as Cross Canadian Ragweed, Ben Beckendorf sometimes play around these parts. Now that I have a date the Meet and Greet spot is being researched. High on my interest list is Cafe Riverstone. All but the big bands have no cover charge. Also high on my list is the Guadelupe River Club. Both overlooking the Guadelupe river. The Guadelupe River Club has an awsome three tier deck overlooking the river. Now that we have a date I am gonna check all over for bookings and ask for concessions on any cover charges as we are in group buy mode. I am even going to ask for a discount on our tabs. I will see who wants our business, but there will be a Meet and Greet.
Saturday: Show and Shine...Shine and Show...will be at Louise Hays City park. On the banks of the Guadelupe river. Under shade trees for a change, . Fieros will be parked along the park roads, though in a compact manner, instead of parking lot style. The park also has horse shoe and washer toss facilities available, volley ball, nature walks, and I think Bar B Que pits ( not sure).
Saturday: Cruise Route. We will leave the park and take Spur 98 west to Lemos street. We will turn right (might as well as put my directions in printable form now, ) and cross the Guadelupe. I picked this crossing as it is picturesque. A short jaunt to Hwy 27. Left into Ingram Texas, four miles. At the main crossroads in Ingram we will go straight ahead but the road will become Hwy 39, towards Hunt Texas, six more miles. Hwy 39 is a spirited little road crossing the Guadelupe ten times. Nice curves with a surprisingly decent speed limit to make then all the more enjoyable. We will be following the river, again picturesque. Just before we reach Hunt we will detour on FM 1340 for a little sight seeing of a replica of Stonehenge. I need some more fact finding on this stop.
Back to the route. We get back on 39 west towards uhh, West Texas, . We will travel some more fun twisties for about 18 miles to FM 187. Can only make a left there, towards Vanderpool. (Mileage figures as of now are iffy. I have run routes clockwise and counter clockwise, adjusted routes and can not guarantee mileage figures at this time. Hard to drive and write at the same time. I will run it again for exact figures.) When we get on 187 this is the place to open up the throttle bores as you don't have to worry about missing a curve. You will only have about eleven miles to do so. Anywho, 14 miles after we get on 187 we will come to Lost Maples State Park. I still need to research the view possibilities on those dates. Lost Maples is semi famous for great fall colors in the trees from what I understand. We may want to stop.
Let me interject. pumpkincarriage can be of help to us here. From my Texas travels I know a State Park entrance fee is good in every State Park for the same time span. For some that may wish to camp lodge instead of moteling it can camp at Kerrville-Schriener State Park right here in Kerrville, on the Guadelupe. It has always been too close for me to need overnight facilities but cabins were to be built when we had our last family reunion hosted there. I am thinking pumkincarriage might be able to work some kind of State Park magic for both parks.
Back to the route. After Lost Maples we again get on 187 southward again into Vanderpool. About another five miles. We will pass Lone Star Motorcycle Museum. (This whole area is a big favorite for bikers.) I need to check and see what they have for viewing. They also have a cafe. I will check on a group lunch discount and menu items.
Just past Vanderpool by a mile or so we will come to Hwy337. Actually, in Vanderpool 337 will go west. We stay on 187 for that other mile and come to 337 East, towards Medina Texas, about 20 miles. At Medina we be at Hwy 16. There we will make a left towards Kerrville, about 23 miles.
So, for the cruise, we are looking at about a 90 mile cruise. My scouting has been interrupting rides. I could not time it. I will be running it again for absolutes.
Saturday night will be another Honkey Tonk. We do have a Mud Racing/Dirt Track but I do not know the times they race. I do not see a big interest with us.
Sunday, as mentioned before, a short trip north on Hwy 16 to Fredericksburg will make a good finale gathering spot. Routes away to all areas of Texas. Another unique town that every Texan should see. It is quite the antique shopping stop though I have seen better. Fredricksburg also has the Admiral Nimitz Naval museum. I am thinking it has a World War Two Japanese mini sub used in the attack on Pearl Harbor. Do not ask me how a Naval museum ended up in Frederiksburg Tx, . I would have to do some learnin. I think Admiral Nimitz was from around here.
I have been asked how some can help. I think I have it under control but...I want to reach out to maryjane. I might know as well as any on how to get a hold of him but any help would be appreciated.
All of the above is not final. I am sure it will suffice as we all just want to get together. Your input is crucial to me. I have tried to keep the mileage down as that was a concern. I can easily throw in a couple of more routes as this is a great place to drive. In fact, my research as caused me to learn of "The Three Sisters". A highly popular biker run route. Because of twisties I am sure. I would also imagine view. We can work that in to my proposed main route. I am gonna run it anyways and will offer details later.
ehh...typing 40 minutes a word sucks. I got other things to do. I will be checking in more as it is nut cutting time. "Ya'll have my cell number. Use it if need be.

[This message has been edited by cliffw (edited 08-20-2007).]

cliffw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-20-2007 09:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwDirect Link to This Post

cliffw

35978 posts
Member since Jun 2003

Originally posted by sanderson:
I did a little internet searching on motels in Kerrville for the weekend of October 12-14.

I know of a few other budget motels. Not dives but I guess I need to assess everyones expectations. Clean sheets and A/C for sure I know. I have to stop short of the word guarantee but every motel is safe personal and property wise.
Also, we have other venues. Dude ranches and such. I am working on more options and am in the group rate thinking mode. A date has helped me to get onto that part of the planning.
What I would like to see happen is a group lodging at the River Inn Resort. On the Guadelupe near Hunt. Let me see what I can do.
CenTexIndy

Feedback score:    (32)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 59
Rate this member

Report this Post08-20-2007 10:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for CenTexIndySend a Private Message to CenTexIndyDirect Link to This Post
October 12 - 14 is good for me and Michael and we will be bringing his 87 GT (so no Indy for me at this one).

We will probably be staying at a friend's house down there as it will be much cheaper for us.

[This message has been edited by CenTexIndy (edited 08-20-2007).]

blakeinspace

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-20-2007 11:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for blakeinspaceSend a Private Message to blakeinspaceDirect Link to This Post
Yay! We have dates!

Unfortunately, PC may not be as much help on the State Park level as you had hoped. The tire chain NTB realized how much potential she has and embraced her ideals as the new face of the tire industry.... or not. Anyway, she might can provide some details about park proceedures and such. For my experience, at the Spring Fling II, I just wanted to do a driveby on a lake road that was in a park zone for about 2.5 miles... and they would not let the cruise do so for free. It was full fare per vehicle... even though we would only be within the premises for 4 or 5 minutes. JohnF and I also have some experience on a previous Ruckus with Caddo Lake State Park (Jefferson Ruckus). No discounts either. Basically we just turned the Fiero's loose in the facilities for self exploration and photo ops. Since the cruise route was short (we knew nothing about the area, the local contact SmoothGT, failed to do anything for the event)... we spent an hour or so there... and that justified the $5.

I like racing. Dirt track. Ovals. Road Courses. Drag. Street. Professional. Amatuer. Grudge... you name it, I want to see it.
If it's cheap, it might be fun to spectate at the local track. JMO. I'm up for anything on Saturday, really.

as for breakfast in Fredricksburg on Sunday... As fb is 12-15 miles away, if that is the way you want to go, I'd have everybody caravan there on a preselected route. Several of us have A LOT of fb experience, and have driven 16 into town a bunch. Never eatin' breakfast there, so I have no recommendations for you. I do know that Wildseed farms is no longer free. Eating breakfast in Kerrville at the local cafe is fine too!
cliffw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-20-2007 04:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwDirect Link to This Post
"Ya know, this is our rally. Coordinating a combined rally with Mazda Miatas was never an issue. The same said about MR2s and Solisitces, aka Skys. Or what ever. Carmen Ghias, Corvettes. Again, what ever.
We have seen each other naked. Other model cars will not change our plans. Other model cars are part of my plans though. Bikes also. We are Fiero owners. We are proud. We want to be looked at. I have already seem yours, . You have seen mine.
Interaction is a goal of my Red River Ruckus. The road rally theme is a part of the interaction . I hope to get other two seater enthusiasts to attend. My Dad and my brother both have Miatas. Both belonging to clubs. They both do rallies but also they can also sub sponsor a run. Which is what I have in the works. Those guys are hungry also. I expect Miata early birds at out shine and show, who will follow our cruise route. We will see.
Guys, I am still workin on this' years Ruckus.
Seriously, I have been planning a Ruckus, for us. I just can't stop.
I do need commitments. Gosh, give me a week for accommodation prices. You need that.
At this late date the rally is still free. I would like donations though. In a separate fund. For the Fieroite that traveled the farthest. I would like to see JStricker, maryjane, frizlefac(sp), Lori, big Cliff himself,...even fierofetish (love you Nick, ).
I hope to see you all.
blakeinspace, help me out. You collect the far out money. I don't do paypal, I dont have time.
Anybody else ? How can you help us. This is our rally. I think I do have it under control. How can we make it better?
I will stop on that thought.

[This message has been edited by cliffw (edited 08-20-2007).]

sanderson

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-20-2007 08:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sandersonSend a Private Message to sandersonDirect Link to This Post
I'll start a list of attendees so CliffW can get an estimated number hotel rooms. Just reply to the thread if you're coming and whether you need a hotel. I'll update the list in this post.

1) Scott Anderson (sanderson) - Hotel
2) Tim Van Zile (CenTexIndy) - No Hotel
3) Stephen Poe (MstangsBware) - Hotel
4) Chris Reinke (FieroReinke) - Hotel
5) Jonathon Miller (jccott1) - Hotel
6) Bob Schronk (procarnut) - Hotel
7) Chuck Hodges (Cheever3000) - Hotel
8) Blake Moore (blakeinspace) - splitting room
9) David Whatley (davidwhatley) - Hotel
10) Cliff Smith (CliffW) - No Hotel
11) Joe Crawford (josef644) - Hotel
12) Mike Good (TXGOOD) - Hotel
13) Kevin Rogers (Revin) - Hotel
14) Daniel Clark (Green 87) - splitting room
15) Leroy (Fierotaz) - Hotel
16) Charles Cintron - undecided on hotel
17) Rob White (fierosa)- No Hotel
18) Glenn Anderson - undecided on hotel

[This message has been edited by sanderson (edited 08-30-2007).]

MstangsBware

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-20-2007 10:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MstangsBwareSend a Private Message to MstangsBwareDirect Link to This Post

I'll start a list of attendees so CliffW can get an estimated number hotel rooms. Just reply to the thread if you're coming and whether you need a hotel. I'll update the list in this post.

Add me to the list, as I will be attending the show.
PFF
System Bot
FieroReinke

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-20-2007 11:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroReinkeSend a Private Message to FieroReinkeDirect Link to This Post
Lisa and I will be attending and will be staying at the hotel.
jscott1

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 415
Rate this member

Report this Post08-21-2007 01:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jscott1Send a Private Message to jscott1Direct Link to This Post
I'll be there at the Hotel.... can you say Ho on here?

Cheever3000

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 178
Rate this member

Report this Post08-21-2007 08:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Cheever3000Send a Private Message to Cheever3000Direct Link to This Post

3) Stephen Poe (MstangsBware) - Hotel
4) Chris Reinke (Fiero Reinke) - Hotel

At this point, I expect and plan to go. List me as needing a hotel. Not the whole thing, just one room will do.
Chuck Hodges

[This message has been edited by Cheever3000 (edited 08-21-2007).]

blakeinspace

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-21-2007 11:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for blakeinspaceSend a Private Message to blakeinspaceDirect Link to This Post
going... will be staying at hotel... prolly split room with revin or stephen or daniel or chuck or...
procarnut

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-21-2007 12:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for procarnutSend a Private Message to procarnutDirect Link to This Post
Count me in...i'll put this down on the schedule...
davidwhatley

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-21-2007 03:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for davidwhatleySend a Private Message to davidwhatleyDirect Link to This Post
I'm there, and yes a room is always nice
sanderson

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-21-2007 06:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sandersonSend a Private Message to sandersonDirect Link to This Post
The attendees list has been updated. Everybody please get the word out to those fiero owners you know that don't frequent PFF.
josef644

Feedback score:    (71)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post08-21-2007 07:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for josef644Send a Private Message to josef644Direct Link to This Post
I hope to have my 86 SE back on the road by the time of the Rally. We might have to come in the Elantra. It's her demand to have AC in the car. I just want to be in the Fiero.

To all who have never been to the Hill country, Be prepared for some of the best scenery in Texas.

Hotel please.
Count us in

Is there an offical mailing list we need to be on?

Joe Crawford
Pointblank. Texas
(30 miles east of Huntsville)

[This message has been edited by josef644 (edited 08-21-2007).]

cliffw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-21-2007 08:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwDirect Link to This Post
Thank you for starting the attendees list sanderson, .
I would also like to have an idea of early arrivals. So I can put something together.

Originally posted by josef644:
Is there an offical mailing list we need to be on?

Joe, no there is not. I can't see the need. Am I missing something ? This thread is the official information thread.
Guys, I wonder. Is there any interest ? heh, funny, researching this rally has caused me to learn many interesting things about my own back yard, .
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 17 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock