Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat - Archive
  Rockin Red River Ruckus Road Rally (Page 10)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 17 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17 
Previous Page | Next Page
Rockin Red River Ruckus Road Rally by cliffw
Started on: 03-22-2007 03:09 PM
Replies: 653
Last post by: moleman_in_a_FieroGT on 10-14-2007 10:53 PM
cliffw

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post09-16-2007 12:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by jscott1:
The chop top is in primer.

I wish my Fiero was that far along.
Two Archie chops at a Texas Fiero rally ?
That could go down in the Ruckus Hall Of Fame.
IP: Logged
jscott1

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 415
Rate this member

Report this Post09-16-2007 12:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jscott1Send a Private Message to jscott1Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by cliffw:

I wish my Fiero was that far along.

Well you wouldn't be so happy if it was in primer three years ago and you had already paid two painters good money to screw it up. LOL

It would take a miracle for the chop top to be road worthy in a month.

[This message has been edited by jscott1 (edited 09-16-2007).]

cliffw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-16-2007 12:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwDirect Link to This Post
You know Jonathon, I have seen and watched a few friends do shade tree paint jobs that look good. I am sure you and I and anyone can do a decent job. In fact, I am just scared and too busy to try. I have the equipment but not a "perfect" paint booth. I have seen good jobs done in carports. You just touch up flaws with paint that is left over. The success is in the prep work. The fresh paint, really primer, highlights the flaws in the body work. Runs, orange peel, and other inperfections are really no big deal.
We have the tech support right here on the forum. I even have a couple of "no big deal" practice vehicles. Some of them Fieros, .
EDIT
Proud1 does deserve a great paint job.

[This message has been edited by cliffw (edited 09-16-2007).]

cliffw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-16-2007 12:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwDirect Link to This Post

cliffw

35978 posts
Member since Jun 2003

....the Indy is down (ECM troubles).

Do you want the one from my 84 SE ?
josef644

Feedback score:    (71)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post09-16-2007 12:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for josef644Send a Private Message to josef644Direct Link to This Post
Did I hear someone say they wanted to paint? You guys wanna come and paint my car?

Joe

[This message has been edited by josef644 (edited 09-16-2007).]

cliffw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-16-2007 12:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwDirect Link to This Post
Ya know, A paint meet every year would be a huge success.
It could be done. A booth is not needed to get a better job than many of us have now.
cliffw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-16-2007 08:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwDirect Link to This Post

cliffw

35978 posts
Member since Jun 2003

Originally posted by green87:
Woah I'm only 25 I don't go to bed at 10pm like some of you old fokes I can't wake up that early. j/k

Daniel, the way I see it is that you are sleeping your way into old age, . What good is youth if you spend it in bed....asleep.
Some people exercise and eat right so they can add a few years to their life when all they have to do is get up early. Do they add a few more years to their life so they can spend it in bed, .
Cheever3000

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 178
Rate this member

Report this Post09-16-2007 06:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Cheever3000Send a Private Message to Cheever3000Direct Link to This Post
I'll have to catch up on the latest posts another time, but for now I found out the Cheeverling is not coming with me. So I can share a room. I have not made any room reservations yet, so if someone did already and needs a roommate let me know.

TXGOOD

Feedback score:    (58)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 87
Rate this member

Report this Post09-17-2007 08:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TXGOODClick Here to visit TXGOOD's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXGOODDirect Link to This Post
Nice to meet you too, Joe
Hope to see your Fiero on the road by the Ruckus.
Mike
cliffw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-17-2007 01:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by blakeinspace:
Larry (SpookyGT) drove all the way from New York State to attend. He may go down in the Ruckus Hall-of-Fame

'Ya know, we need a Hall Of Fame. This is all about memories.
This is a good idea. Posted on the front page it can only help sell every future Red River Ruckus. Plus bring back memories. Build anticipation. Could I get a volunteer historian ?
The next few weeks are gonna be very busy for me. I am gonna make this happen and good enough ain't good enough. The best I can do is good enough.
It is in the middle of the third quarter and the home team is down by ten. Time to reach deep into the "old" play book. I might have to volunteer us to prostitute our Fieros at the local Pontiac dealership. Y'all may also have to suffer a sales pitch at the Shine and Show from some realtors. I believe that once you experience Kerrville, you will want to move here, , , .
Sponsorship has been a tough sell because, I don't have nothin to sell. Not that I am done trying but I am looking deep into the play book.
Maybe I just do not realize what I do have to sell. Two of the restaurants asked if I were gonna park forty one Fieros in there parking lot. Asking "where are they gonna park?". I said I would have to. Not like I could get a shuttle or something. Their question worried me but, it was a good thing. Zillions of cars, especially of the same model, tell everyone else in Kerrville that this is the happening place tonight. Attracting the restaurant more business that night and it being advertising of a sorts for other nights, .

Road trip guys, post when I can.

[This message has been edited by cliffw (edited 09-17-2007).]

cliffw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-17-2007 02:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwDirect Link to This Post

cliffw

35978 posts
Member since Jun 2003
Before I go, I am having a crazy thought.
I am thinking of letting a DJ drive my Fiero...or ride, , on the cruise route. He/She (I am holding out hope for a she, ) might wave his/her remote broadcast fee. It will interest him in our rally. He/she will be able to pick out scavenger point questions.
I am thinking, what if a few of us made a pre-run. Each carrying a potential sponsor. What better way to build excitement than to let them experience it ?
PFF
System Bot
fieroseblack

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-17-2007 06:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroseblackSend a Private Message to fieroseblackDirect Link to This Post
Any chances of some good ole BLACK Rocking Red River Ruckus VI, T-Shirts being for sale? If not, I am going to make my own, where's that spray paint can.

DARKWING
aka Mike Parker
Fierotaz

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 93
Rate this member

Report this Post09-17-2007 06:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FierotazSend a Private Message to FierotazDirect Link to This Post
What day are you planning on doing this prerun? I will be down a week or two early to visit my son and Grandson so I may be able to tag along.
sanderson

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 60
Rate this member

Report this Post09-17-2007 07:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sandersonSend a Private Message to sandersonDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fieroseblack:

Any chances of some good ole BLACK Rocking Red River Ruckus VI, T-Shirts being for sale? If not, I am going to make my own, where's that spray paint can.

DARKWING
aka Mike Parker

Who else is interested in a tee shirt? If there's enough interest and with Cliffw's seal of approval I'll get an order together. Cost would be $10 payable at the event.

[This message has been edited by sanderson (edited 09-17-2007).]

josef644

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-17-2007 08:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for josef644Send a Private Message to josef644Direct Link to This Post
Do we have to do black? I hate black. My brother was a biker and that was all he would wear .
cliffw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-17-2007 09:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by sanderson:
Who else is interested in a tee shirt?

I am, .

Any T-SHIRTS?

I am confident there will be.

Any chances of some good ole BLACK Rocking Red River Ruckus VI, T-Shirts being for sale?

No, not a chance, . I will make one for you though, .

T-SHIRTS = OLD THANG....BLACK IN COLOR = TRADITION..........WITH POCKETS = NEW THANG!

With pockets = smart thing. Black T shirts in 100 degree temps equals....questionable intelligence.
Some of you may clamor for a 1st place trophy or other recognition that will sit on a shelf. To me, the T shirt is the trophy ! To be worn in 100 degree temps.
I commissioned an artist to design it. F-I-E-R-O. The best. With built in inspiration. My abundance of pewter stupidity did not give him a chance.
I am working with the local T shirt shop. As suggested, I contacted Rob White for his thoughts of my works. He thinks that it is reasonable, for what I want to do.
I have been mum on the T shirts. I want this rally to be more of the expectation of the day before Christmas than the day after. The day before is much more fun. The day of the Rally, WILL BE FUN.
The T shirts...well... we might have to pay for. Not if I can help it. These will be pocket T shirts. With the PFF logo on the pocket. That is as much as I am giving away.
Now, to pay for them, . After art is approved ($500.00 up front, $1000.00 total for 61) I need two weeks to get er done.

Originally posted by Fierotaz:
What day are you planning on doing this prerun? I will be down a week or two early to visit my son and Grandson so I may be able to tag along.

Heh heh. You may be able to do more than that,

Sponsorship has been a tough sell because, I don't have nothin to sell. Not that I am done trying but I am looking deep into the play book.
Maybe I just do not realize what I do have to sell.

What about pride? Fiero pride? Pontiac Pride? Kerrville pride? Pride is worth a million dollars. If you can sell it. Who better to sell Pontiac pride to than the local Pontiac dealer ? The dealer with the most money of course, . Too funny to work. Politics. I am restricted to my local Pontiac dealer. GM by-laws.
You think ? Not me. I love politics. I am gonna contact GM, . I love a good fight, .
To the tune of Steve Miller

cliffw
I'm a dreamer, I'm a schemer, I am a Midnight believer.....
I sure don't want to hurt no one...

Taz, all, I have been trying to sell this. I am not done. Good enough is not good enough. Here is my plan...dream.
I am gonna propose to Pontiac that they have an opportunity to make a quality commercial. I am gonna reach out to...this guy

...to film it.
Is that an appetizing opportunity ? A Fiero chase film car, filming a awesome line of Fieros, in the awesome Texas Hill Country, with awesome Solstices, and other Pontiac models, and also Fierotaz's Blackdeath.
I ain't scared. I am gonna try.
I just got here in Garland, I am a little tired. I have an early morning. I have to develop these thoughts.

Ehhhh, I have been winging this whole thing anyway. I can pull this off also. Advice will help.

[This message has been edited by cliffw (edited 09-17-2007).]

MstangsBware

Feedback score:    (108)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 459
Rate this member

Report this Post09-17-2007 10:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MstangsBwareSend a Private Message to MstangsBwareDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by sanderson:
Who else is interested in a tee shirt? If there's enough interest and with Cliffw's seal of approval I'll get an order together. Cost would be $10 payable at the event.

I IS!!!!----XXL
dcfox

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-17-2007 10:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dcfoxSend a Private Message to dcfoxDirect Link to This Post
I can't make it...but I want a T-shirt!...XL

$10 is more than fair.
green87

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-17-2007 10:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for green87Send a Private Message to green87Direct Link to This Post
I"ll take a large and if it's more then 10 thats fine.
josef644

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-17-2007 10:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for josef644Send a Private Message to josef644Direct Link to This Post
Ok ,I'll take a black two, XL and a Med for the wifey

Joe Crawford
Pointblank, Tx

[This message has been edited by josef644 (edited 09-18-2007).]

CenTexIndy

Feedback score:    (32)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 59
Rate this member

Report this Post09-18-2007 09:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for CenTexIndySend a Private Message to CenTexIndyDirect Link to This Post
Tshirts - 1 XL and 1 L please.
PFF
System Bot
Custom84cp

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-18-2007 10:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Custom84cpSend a Private Message to Custom84cpDirect Link to This Post
I know Jeff pretty well, I used to be his UPS driver, but I switched routes and have not seen him in a couple years.
I was going to be his Gas man on his NASCAR truck pit crew, but the UPS thing got in the way. He's is a great guy, very smart. He has done some machine work on my intercooler for my Fiero. I guess you could say I turned him on to the Fiero thing, he was looking to make a Camera car, and i got him in touch with Loyde, he went out to Loyds and looked around but felt Loyde to be to pricy for what he needed.
He will film just about anything, but he an't cheap!
I will take a White XXL T shirt..
Thanks.. Steve
blakeinspace

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 120
Rate this member

Report this Post09-18-2007 11:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for blakeinspaceSend a Private Message to blakeinspaceDirect Link to This Post

With pockets = smart thing. Black T shirts in 100 degree temps equals....questionable intelligence.

in 100% agreement with you, brother.

Hey, you mentioned needing help in the games. What kind of help do you want?
May I offer an idea? Maybe 3 games... one sponsored by each of the big Texas clubs? We could even have an Okie game

EX: (just using those games as place holder, clubs could do whatever they want)

The NTFC lug nut toss (NTFC provides prize)
The AAFO fiero fire drill (AAFO provides prize)
The LSF stop on dime (LSF provides prize)

One coordinator from each club runs their game, tallies the score = less burden for you.

just throwing ideas at the dart board. But honestly, what can we do to help on the game scene?
Tom Slick

Feedback score:    (24)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 66
Rate this member

Report this Post09-18-2007 12:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tom SlickSend a Private Message to Tom SlickDirect Link to This Post

The NTFC lug nut toss (NTFC provides prize)

what the NTFC is not sponsoring the "spring" fling?
cliffw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-18-2007 03:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwDirect Link to This Post

The NTFC lug nut toss

I could not think of a more worthy bunch, .
Hey, I just got to Corpus. Business and pleasure. Let me settle in. I have some ideas.
I am gonna contact sanderson about T shirts. To see if he can do us better.
I have gotten a T shirt tutorial.

cliffw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-18-2007 03:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwDirect Link to This Post

cliffw

35978 posts
Member since Jun 2003

'Ya know, we need a Hall Of Fame.

Some one step up, be a historian.
We also need a Hall of Shame. Nominations accepted. I will start.

josef644

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-18-2007 05:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for josef644Send a Private Message to josef644Direct Link to This Post
Which one are you Cliff?
cliffw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-18-2007 08:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by josef644:
Which one are you Cliff?

You are mistaken, I have no shame, .
Maybe someone can put up the other picture of the shameful one being frisked by the police...much to Kevin's delight.

[This message has been edited by cliffw (edited 09-19-2007).]

fieroseblack

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-18-2007 09:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroseblackSend a Private Message to fieroseblackDirect Link to This Post
T-Shirts,

I will take Two XL for the manly me! I only said black as it was the color the Ruckus had used, except "Capital City". I just think white is over done. I look at the color ones and they look better. Perhaps red, navy blue even grey............no pink, Cliff! We never had any problems with the blacks one in the past or did we?

DARKWING
aka Mike Parker
jstricker

Feedback score:    (11)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 370
Rate this member

Report this Post09-18-2007 09:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jstrickerSend a Private Message to jstrickerDirect Link to This Post
When I got home from the races this weekend we had a wedding invitation waiting for us from some very good, old friends for (guess which weekend??). So my very tentative/iffy plans just got stepped on, squashed, and smashed.

I'd still take a couple of XL T shirts if you have any left. LMK where and who to PP or send the money to.

John Stricker

PS: I asked why the short notice on the wedding and after some ahem'ing and huhing it seems there is a newly discovered bundle of joy involved..............

Edited to add THANK YOU CLIFFW for the kind offer you made me via PM. It is very appreciated and if you ever get up in our neck of the woods you also have an open invitation here.

[This message has been edited by jstricker (edited 09-18-2007).]

cliffw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-19-2007 12:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Custom84cp:

I know Jeff pretty well......
He will film just about anything, but he an't cheap!

Well, here is the scam. Ummm...scheme.
I am gonna pitch to Pontiac a TV commercial opportunity. Pontiac first, local Pontiac dealers second if first fails. The thing is, corporate America drags feet. They will have to think about it, run it by upper office, tweak it into their idea, and they do not have time for it.
As you see on the front page, a local to me has two 66 GTOs and a 69 Judge. Fierotaz has a car magazine quality Fiero. CenTex has an Indy that is super nice. All of us have nice Fieros.
I, when I get home, am gonna solicit sponsorship for our Ruckus from Pontiac. In exchange for a commercial opportunity. I will have to call Jeff and see how much and if his schedule will even allow it.
Here is the visual.
We have some awesome scenery here. To see a line of Fieros, highlighting the best, mixing in a GTO Judge, some loaner Solstices from a dealership, a mix of other Pontiacs, and the catch phrase.....
"Pontiac is excitement. From the cars, to the owners, to the roads (scenery), to the Pontiac that filmed this commercial ( shot of Jeff's camera Fiero)". A natural extension of "We Build Excitement".
A pipe dream? Possibly. Possible? Possibly. You don't get if you don't ask. At the very least I am not just some guy begging for money.

PFF
System Bot
cliffw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-19-2007 01:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwDirect Link to This Post

cliffw

35978 posts
Member since Jun 2003
I was gonna get T shirt sizes from past Red River Ruckus event threads and surprise you. PMing for unknown sizes.
Nix that idea.
Earlier, sanderson was tracking room needs and attendees. I need a volunteer to gather T shirt data. Please.

What I know about T shirts...now. Bear with me, I am new at it. As I said, I ran my thoughts by the Alamo Area Fiero Owners president, Robert White. He has had T shirts made for the Round-Up ten years running. It seems that my Kerrville producer is in line cost wise with what he could have done. He cautioned me on time frame. My producer has a better turn out time, I guess less busy up here than in San Antonio. I have an order cut off date of Monday noon Oct. 8th. Saturday the 6th being better. We have time.
Now, production costs. Kinda complicated.
For each color, of each image is a $15.00 screen design/production fee. My T shirt needs ten screens. $150.00. Divided by 61 T shirts (price break) only costs $2.41 per T shirt. Surprisingly, a pocket shirt versus a non pocket shirt is negilible. The cost for a pocket is because more screens are needed. They have to print twice on the front (my design).
Again, surprisingly, colored T shirts are more expensive, black being the most expensive. I do not know by how much. I did not ask. I work outside and in the winter wear dark heat absorbing clothing. The other eleven months, , I wear light colored clothing. I am sure I can get a mix of colored T shirts, using the same screens. I just don't know what the difference in cost would be.
Anyway, our T shirts are gonna acknowledge PFF on the pocket. Thank you Cliff, .
Earlier this year, I was in Corpus. I had the opportunity to visit with sanderson, planning this Ruckus in it's infancy. We talked of T shirts. I will be gone from here (Corpus) early AM and did not have time to visit. I will run my idea by him soon. Scott, , a ten dollar T shirt does not reak of trophy.
ehh..., again I am tired. Gotta get up early.
Do you need a wake up call Daniel..... .
cliffw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-19-2007 01:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwDirect Link to This Post

cliffw

35978 posts
Member since Jun 2003

Originally posted by jstricker:

Dammit Jim...umm....John, . Life does get in the way everyday and that is a good thing. You will have T shirts.
cliffw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-19-2007 07:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwDirect Link to This Post

cliffw

35978 posts
Member since Jun 2003

Do you need a wake up call Daniel..... .

Get up sleepy head, .
CenTexIndy

Feedback score:    (32)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 59
Rate this member

Report this Post09-19-2007 08:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for CenTexIndySend a Private Message to CenTexIndyDirect Link to This Post
Well - since no one has asked the small group of HoTFO to get involved with the games, Cliff we will be bringing 10 or so prizes that you can award at any time for any reason that you see fit.

Also, check your PMs. I have a few questions.

Your commercial idea sounds good, but I would be shocked if it happens as there is not enough time for them to make a decision (usually with my clients it takes a good 8 weeks for anything to be decided that something should start to be planned to do something in the next 8 weeks). BUT I LOVE THE IDEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (maybe we will bring the Indy, but still as of right now, the plan is to bring Michael's GT, unless Wendy decides she wants to come and would be willing to attempt to drive the Indy....she is a little too short to drive it comfortably).
revin

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 234
Rate this member

Report this Post09-19-2007 11:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for revinSend a Private Message to revinDirect Link to This Post
huh cliff, did you get my pm???

WHERE will the show and shine be at?? Is that the same place that we will start the cruise from???
is there a detailed map out yet?? This information is needed!!!!!!!!!!!!
------------------

88 GT, 3800SC, Getrag 5sp. 12" Vette Rotors,Custom stuff done

[This message has been edited by revin (edited 09-19-2007).]

jscott1

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 415
Rate this member

Report this Post09-19-2007 11:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jscott1Send a Private Message to jscott1Direct Link to This Post

Do you want the one from my 84 SE ?

Is it from a 4 speed? I've already burned up one spare, I could use another.
fieroseblack

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-19-2007 06:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroseblackSend a Private Message to fieroseblackDirect Link to This Post
Glad to see there will be T-shirts of some color. As stated before two, (2) XLs for me. I would ask for sizes, things change in a year or two, look how fat Kevin has got. And every since John got married, wow.

DARKWING
aka Mike Parker

moleman_in_a_FieroGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-20-2007 05:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for moleman_in_a_FieroGTSend a Private Message to moleman_in_a_FieroGTDirect Link to This Post
2nd page? We can't have any of that

If you could get a commercial, that would really be something...
jstricker

Feedback score:    (11)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 370
Rate this member

Report this Post09-21-2007 12:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jstrickerSend a Private Message to jstrickerDirect Link to This Post
I've got one gathering dust from an '84 4-spd if you still need one, Jonathan. I think I have your address. Just tell me you need it and I'll get it out tomorrow. PP me the shipping when you get a chance.

John Stricker

Is it from a 4 speed? I've already burned up one spare, I could use another.

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 17 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock