Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat - Archive
  Rockin Red River Ruckus Road Rally (Page 14)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 17 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17 
Previous Page | Next Page
Rockin Red River Ruckus Road Rally by cliffw
Started on: 03-22-2007 03:09 PM
Replies: 653
Last post by: moleman_in_a_FieroGT on 10-14-2007 10:53 PM
cliffw

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post10-03-2007 06:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwDirect Link to This Post
The local dealership, having told me their ad monies were spent, have blocked me from speaking to to owner. I will have to side door my way in. E-mail to the owner of CenTexIndy's video. I don't give up.
Tim can you include the dealership name in your video ? Here is his home site...Cecil Motors. Notice that it says that "the dealer makes the difference".
Life has gave me a detour. I don't have time to play nice no more. I am gonna shoot him a email with your video basically saying "it takes money to make money. How much money do you want to make?" We all are a candidate for a Solstice. Even a new vehicle of whatever he offers. We have an exciting commercial (I have a few more catch phrases, ). It could be financed by GM. I don't care who spends the money. I am gonna pitch this idea.
Tim, you might want to bring your gear if it will stow. You can get some great footage for a future sales op at a local dealership, e-mail dealerships, maybe even Pontiac GM. What you have now is fine. I was told by a out of my area dealership that they could not encroach on the local in my area. He had his chance. I am gonna give everybody a chance.
The thing is, I just took a week full of.......handcuffs, on my time available to wrap this up. Not jail, life got in the way. The Ruckus is gonna happen.
Tim, if editing of your video is possible, Pm me. I have some ideas which might tailor make it better. Excitement is the prices from Cecil...blah blah blah. If not, not to worry. We don't need their money anyway.
IP: Logged
cliffw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-03-2007 06:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwDirect Link to This Post

cliffw

35975 posts
Member since Jun 2003

Originally posted by hobodude34:
....... count me in for 2 shirts.

sizes ?
hobodude34

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-03-2007 07:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for hobodude34Send a Private Message to hobodude34Direct Link to This Post
ehh umm eh.. one large...and a 3xlrg...
josef644

Feedback score:    (71)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post10-03-2007 07:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for josef644Send a Private Message to josef644Direct Link to This Post
I have two round Black Fiero horn Buttons, also a set of 4 14"Alloys in decent shape I am willing to bring to the RRRRR if some one needs or just wants these send me a PM.
Free to a good home

Joe Crawford
Texas
cliffw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-03-2007 08:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwDirect Link to This Post
I spied with my beady eyes, An 84 Fiero in a local parking lot a week or so ago. In very good shape. 90,000k on the clock. I went in every business asking to no avail. So, I left a note. I could not believe I never got a call.
I did tonight. I linked him to this thread and I am sure we will have another attendee.
On the down side, I guess I will have to give up my claim of being the only Fiero owner in the county. Heck, surrounding counties, except to the east (fieroseblack), Kendal county. Fiether east, Bexar county, the home of Alamo Area Fiero Owners. Since maryjane moved out of San Angelo, I had bragging rights half way to El Paso where Frizzlefrack lives.

A note to the Oklahoma bunch. The Spirit award can be divided up. The furthest travler it seems will be Fierotaz from Arizona. He donated to this award and not just to get it back. I was told I could use it for anything. Unless some of y'all come, or the Harlingen guys, he will get it back.
I am blessed. I work all over Texas. I get to see it all as if it is my backyard. A beautiful state. Here is your chance to appreciate some of it's finest beauty. Come to the Ruckus. You will enjoy yourself and your Fiero more,

[This message has been edited by cliffw (edited 10-03-2007).]

CenTexIndy

Feedback score:    (32)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 59
Rate this member

Report this Post10-03-2007 09:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CenTexIndySend a Private Message to CenTexIndyDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by cliffw:

The local dealership, having told me their ad monies were spent, have blocked me from speaking to to owner. I will have to side door my way in. E-mail to the owner of CenTexIndy's video. I don't give up.
Tim can you include the dealership name in your video ? Here is his home site...Cecil Motors. Notice that it says that "the dealer makes the difference".
Life has gave me a detour. I don't have time to play nice no more. I am gonna shoot him a email with your video basically saying "it takes money to make money. How much money do you want to make?" We all are a candidate for a Solstice. Even a new vehicle of whatever he offers. We have an exciting commercial (I have a few more catch phrases, ). It could be financed by GM. I don't care who spends the money. I am gonna pitch this idea.
Tim, you might want to bring your gear if it will stow. You can get some great footage for a future sales op at a local dealership, e-mail dealerships, maybe even Pontiac GM. What you have now is fine. I was told by a out of my area dealership that they could not encroach on the local in my area. He had his chance. I am gonna give everybody a chance.
The thing is, I just took a week full of.......handcuffs, on my time available to wrap this up. Not jail, life got in the way. The Ruckus is gonna happen.
Tim, if editing of your video is possible, Pm me. I have some ideas which might tailor make it better. Excitement is the prices from Cecil...blah blah blah. If not, not to worry. We don't need their money anyway.

yeah - pm the details to me and I will see if either myself or one of my guys can do some editing tomorrow. Not sure if I will be able to bring any gear to the RRR, as we have shoots that are going on that weekend that I am havin the other guys cover as, for once, I do not have to be on-site.
cliffw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-03-2007 10:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwDirect Link to This Post
Front page update guys. New sub section. PRIZES.
As I have told you, I am developing a points system prize winner(s). I still have to make this up but I will.
I just wanted to let you know of some of the prizes we have so far. And of the proud sponsors of the prizes.
First of all, a big thanks to Fierotaz. He donated some nice stuff I would like to keep for myself.
We have a brand new NOS sunroof seal.
We have a brand new catalytic converter.
We have a brand new Accel performance coil.
We have a brand new set of SplitFire Maxium Performance spark plug wires. I have not opened them. I am guessing 6 cyl.
We have a brand new BOSCH oxygen sensor.
We have a brand new Hypertech Cool Fan Switch sensor.
Leroy. Thank you.

V-8 Archie gets thanks also. He donated four of his T shirts. I got two med, one large, and one extra large.
V-8 Archie is the man. He supports our community.

This is christmas guys...what can you give ? The more prizes, the more fun.
Myself, I am gonna give to the Help a Brother In Need want ads. Not as a prize. As a need. I am also gonna step it up. I bought from the Fiero store a new Hypertech Performance Module. I put it in and took it out. As noted on the forum, it is not much of a gain and it needs 93 octane gas. I also got the correct temp switch sensor switch. I forget what I paid. $150.00 comes to mind. I did not think I spent my money wise but could not bring myself to sell it as I would not buy it again. Yet, I have it and have to do something with it.

'Ya know, I remember last year. Someone won some vents that they did not need. Really, there is no glee in winning something worthless to you. Someone may not even need a sunroof seal. Or want a Hyperchip which will just cost them more gas $. A T shirt may not be the right size. I am struggling with these thoughts. We don't need to get rid of our junk so someone else has junk.

Anyway, more prizes to come. Remember...points system. Maybe a choice of prizes is a good idea. Point leader to pick first. Now, the cruise will be a T(Time)S(Speed)D(Distance) point gathering contest. I also have the scavenger hunt thingie. (I still have to develop the questions). I can not make it too easy as we all will tie. I may pick quotes from this thread as credits. Be familiar with the thread.

I might be MIA for a few days. Life. My regrets now are that maryjane, Loyde, Jazz, and Skyketch2, will not be here, .
cliffw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-03-2007 10:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwDirect Link to This Post

cliffw

35975 posts
Member since Jun 2003

Originally posted by CenTexIndy:
Not sure if I will be able to bring any gear to the RRR,

Tim, I have an 01 Sony HandyCam. Not digital. If you can use it to get footage........ We need to capture this moment.
If someone else has better equipment, bring it on. Our fun this year may pay for T-shirts next year.
You gotta dream.
CenTexIndy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-03-2007 10:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CenTexIndySend a Private Message to CenTexIndyDirect Link to This Post
What I use is broadcast quality. Sorry - the lil Sony won't cut it. I will do my best to grab one of the smaller cameras if I am able, but not much of a chance at all of a set of sticks coming, so it will all have to be hand-held if I am able to bring anything.

All depends on the room that I have in the car. If it is just me in the Indy, there is a better chance, but if Michael and I come in his GT...well....I can't really make him enjoy the ride while strapped to the hood (although that would help to keep the bugs off).
Cheever3000

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 178
Rate this member

Report this Post10-03-2007 11:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Cheever3000Send a Private Message to Cheever3000Direct Link to This Post

V-8 Archie gets thanks also. He donated four of his T shirts. I got two med, one large, and one extra large.
V-8 Archie is the man. He supports our community.

THANKS!

cliffw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-04-2007 07:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwDirect Link to This Post
Dang, gotta go out of town for a few days. Just when I need to tie up loose ends. Ah well, I will have a solid five days before the grand event.
Remember, points gained for the correct guess of the number of Fieros that show up. Also, for the correct number of participants. I have already guessed 41 Fieros. I will guess 62 Fieroites.
I am only taking these guesses via PM. None of this "the price is right" type guesses.
PFF
System Bot
CenTexIndy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-04-2007 09:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for CenTexIndySend a Private Message to CenTexIndyDirect Link to This Post
http://youtube.com/watch?v=wrmbl9XTsaA

Cecil Motors spot.

This will be taken down no later than Tuesday, Oct 9. Sorry. I will do stuff to promote our groups at little or no cost, but I will not give away spots and ideas that I am normally paid for.
josef644

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-04-2007 01:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for josef644Send a Private Message to josef644Direct Link to This Post
Sound fair to me.

Joe
blakeinspace

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 120
Rate this member

Report this Post10-04-2007 04:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blakeinspaceSend a Private Message to blakeinspaceDirect Link to This Post
Help a brother in need?!

I needs me a trunk light that doesn't have the mounting clip broke off.

Not the bulb... just the clear plastic housing!
josef644

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-04-2007 05:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for josef644Send a Private Message to josef644Direct Link to This Post
I have a trunk light deleate filler, if you cant locate a lense
sanderson

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 60
Rate this member

Report this Post10-04-2007 08:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sandersonSend a Private Message to sandersonDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by blakeinspace:

Help a brother in need?!

I needs me a trunk light that doesn't have the mounting clip broke off.

Not the bulb... just the clear plastic housing!

This brother has said trunk light lense but is in need of a cigar Saturday night of RRR

fieroseblack

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-04-2007 09:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroseblackSend a Private Message to fieroseblackDirect Link to This Post
Blake,

Keep your underwear on, if you don't run stock like me, there is a great little conversion. Get an after-market dome light with switch. Wire it into the trunk light harness. The motorhome parts dealers have all sizes and shapes. You have your trunk up and don't want the light, turn off the switch. Let there be darkness and it was.

DARKWING,
aka Mike Parker

josef644

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-04-2007 10:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for josef644Send a Private Message to josef644Direct Link to This Post
Great Idea fieroseblack

Joe
pumpkincarriage

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-05-2007 04:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pumpkincarriageSend a Private Message to pumpkincarriageDirect Link to This Post
Blake, I know I had a good one of those laying around... if I can find it I'll bring it for you.
blakeinspace

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-05-2007 12:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blakeinspaceSend a Private Message to blakeinspaceDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by sanderson:

This brother has said trunk light lense but is in need of a cigar Saturday night of RRR

That can be accomplished even without your gracious offer of the trunk light lense.

PC go ahead and bring yours too... (if you can find it)... that way if brother Sanderson forgets his or somesuch, one will be on hand!

Thanks guys. Good tip about the RV... I'll just stick with what i've got for now though.
MstangsBware

Feedback score:    (108)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 459
Rate this member

Report this Post10-05-2007 09:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MstangsBwareSend a Private Message to MstangsBwareDirect Link to This Post
Anyone have a good 88 2.5 head? I be needing one!!!!
PFF
System Bot
josef644

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-06-2007 01:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for josef644Send a Private Message to josef644Direct Link to This Post
It's easy to tell when Cliff's out of town, the RRRRR moves down the list. Saw some Fiero stuff on E-Bay located in Kerrville, I guess its his?
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymot...QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Joe Crawford
josef644

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-06-2007 03:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for josef644Send a Private Message to josef644Direct Link to This Post

josef644

6939 posts
Member since Nov 2006
Guess who's reflection this is in the hood

Joe
green87

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-07-2007 01:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for green87Send a Private Message to green87Direct Link to This Post
Man this was sliping off the first page. I'm about sick of working on my car to get it ready(or running right) for this Ruckus. It really sucks working on cars all day then working on your own at night, and fellow fiero owners. Had a nice night tonight with my buddy Ian working on our fieros together, couple beers too. But I have a queston... has anyone ever had a spark plug wire only miss under load? I've replaced the module the coils and the plugs are all new. It really sucks having a 5cyl 3800sc with no working SC either. Ah well it will all come together by next week.
Cheever3000

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-07-2007 11:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Cheever3000Send a Private Message to Cheever3000Direct Link to This Post

Friday : Meet and Greet
We will meet and greet in the parking lot of Culver's. 7:00PM preferred. To see and be seen by auto enthisiasts. They have a gathering of auto enthusiasts every Friday night. Good food, good people, good atmosphere (car enthusiasts). I will hype it up and we will see Kerrville pride, nice cars. If it were not for being so early into our fun, I would think "show and shine". We will still flood their parking lot with 41 Fieros. The meeting greeting most likely will spill over to the "Back Porch Cantina" and/or the Guadelupe River Club. Both overlooking the Guadelupe River. With live music, no cover charge, and beverages. 15% discount on food at Culver's. The Guadelupe River Club is also an oyster bar Revin if you need extra help, .
Note: Early arrivals welcome. Some may wish to recreate in the Guadelupe River. Kayak and tube rentals available. I can also put together another cruise route. Early birds please PM me.

Is this the Culver's we're supposed to meet at Friday night?
Culver's of Kerrville
1300 Junction Hwy. Kerrville, TX 78028
josef644

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-07-2007 04:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for josef644Send a Private Message to josef644Direct Link to This Post
Cliff,
I got a room reserved for Friday night only.

Joe
cliffw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-08-2007 07:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by MstangsBware:
Anyone have a good 88 2.5 head? I be needing one!!!!

I might. I'll have to get ahold of tejasfiero. He sold me that 88 coupe. I wanted the suspension and the 5 speed. It has a duke. I think it ran. If not the head may be good. We'll have to get the deck lid open (no keys, ). I will shoot him a PM and look for his number.

Originally posted by josef644:
Saw some Fiero stuff on E-Bay located in Kerrville, I guess its his?
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymot...QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

No, not mine. Hmmm...I have never seen another Fiero in Kerrville except just the other day. I will use the "ask the seller a question" linky and let him know about the Ruckus.
Joe, on the way home I looked at the fascias on my 88. The front one has two 3 inch tears, one one eack side as if someone used a vehicle to push it maybe. How come these can't be fixed ? Seems like you could JB Weld a flat plate on the back and use plastic filler to smooth over the surface inperfections. The rear one looked decent. I was gonna pull them but, as mentioned above, I do not have a key for the rear deck lid.
Steve, Joe, Chuck, if you all want to do an early arrival, Friday morning, we can run over in my P/U and pull parts. I have an air compressor and air tools to help us.

Originally posted by green87:
... has anyone ever had a spark plug wire only miss under load?

Yes, I sounds like it is damaged..the inner voltage carrying core is almost broke in two. Easy enough to check. Swap wires from another cylinder, assuming you know which one is bad, and see if a different plug fouls out. You should also be able to test it with an ohm meter.

Originally posted by Cheever3000:
Is this the Culver's we're supposed to meet at Friday night?
Culver's of Kerrville
1300 Junction Hwy. Kerrville, TX 78028

That is the one.
I will search for the written cruise route directions I posted earlier and put then on the front page. Print out a copy for yourself. I will be making the cruise again for TSD ??? and to put up balloons at each turn. It is a simple route. Once we get on Junction Hwy/27 headed west, we just make three left turns and we will be back in Kerrville. Except the little jog we will make to see Stonehenge Two. Kerrville is an easy town to navigate. We have a main road going north and south (Sidney Baker/Hwy 16) and a main road going east and west (Park Road 27/Junction Hwy). Culvers and Riverstone Cafe are both on Junction Hwy, almost across the street from each other, as is the Guadelupe River Club. The motel and Louise Hays Park are both on Hwy 16. I do not see the need to print maps. MapQuest is your friend, .

On another note the art work is in for the Tshirts. I am gonna get 'em to revise it slightly and a pic will be posted today. I will be ordering the shirts today about noon. Get your orders in. I have only had special requests for grey and black T shirts. Grey will work with the art, black will not (the road is black.....it might....hmm...
What else.....ehh, just got back into town. I got 'ta get busy.
cliffw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-08-2007 08:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwDirect Link to This Post

cliffw

35975 posts
Member since Jun 2003
Can I get a new total for the Spirit Award ?
Also Wisconsin GT donated a power pulley as a game prive.
I also got a sponsor for some of our Trophy shirt costs. $50.00 from Visionary Farm.
cliffw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-08-2007 10:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwDirect Link to This Post

cliffw

35975 posts
Member since Jun 2003
Ooopps, forgot.
Steven, Joe, Chuck...if y'all can get here early Friday we can go over in my truck and pull parts. I have an air compressor and air tools to make the job quicker and easier.
josef644

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-08-2007 10:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for josef644Send a Private Message to josef644Direct Link to This Post
I cant make it Friday till real late, Mama and the Elantra will not be back from Galveston till 3-4. Her brother is having day surgery there Thursday. I'll just pass on the bumpers for now and paint my bumper pad ones so I can get it back on the car.
cliffw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-08-2007 11:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwDirect Link to This Post
Going to place the order in an hour. We only have 27 requests for T shirts. The art work and printing screens costs were figured into an order of fifty shirts. I figure on at least ten more shirts for the San Antonio bunch (they do not post much at all).

Does anyone know maryjane's Tshirt size ? I thought that I could go back in old threads and find shirt sizes. I see that most atendees sent this info in on registration forms.
PFF
System Bot
cliffw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-08-2007 11:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwDirect Link to This Post

cliffw

35975 posts
Member since Jun 2003

Originally posted by josef644:

I cant make it Friday till real late, Mama and the Elantra will not be back from Galveston till 3-4. Her brother is having day surgery there Thursday. I'll just pass on the bumpers for now and paint my bumper pad ones so I can get it back on the car.

I get to Houston semi often. I have also been up around Huntsville/Bryan College Station. I can bring them that far if I do not get em pulled before Friday night.
josef644

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-08-2007 01:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for josef644Send a Private Message to josef644Direct Link to This Post
Sound good to me, And thanks
Cheever3000

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-08-2007 01:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Cheever3000Send a Private Message to Cheever3000Direct Link to This Post

Ooopps, forgot.
Steven, Joe, Chuck...if y'all can get here early Friday we can go over in my truck and pull parts. I have an air compressor and air tools to make the job quicker and easier.

What... and get my hands dirty? Eeeww!
If you have a cell phone, pm me your number and I'll call when I get into town. I'll send ya mine if you don't already have it.

cliffw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-08-2007 03:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwDirect Link to This Post
It just so happens that my cell number is the same one as the Tow Dolly operator's, . 210 471 1192
My out of town trip, which could not be avoided, screwed up our T shirts. They do not have time to print all five colors. The T shirts will still look good though. New art work in this afternoon.
Different color shirts will only be a dollar extra. No matter the color, if it will work. Black will not Mike. I am taking your advice. "You get what you get", .
josef644

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-08-2007 03:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for josef644Send a Private Message to josef644Direct Link to This Post
If we didn't have disappointments, there would be nothing to smile about. We have to know whats on both sides of the coin.

Joe
cliffw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-08-2007 03:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwDirect Link to This Post
Well, myself, I smile at disappointments also.

origonally posted by cliffw
Failure is another opportunity to succeed.

josef644

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-08-2007 03:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for josef644Send a Private Message to josef644Direct Link to This Post
Welcome back Cliff, we missed ya.
blakeinspace

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-08-2007 03:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blakeinspaceSend a Private Message to blakeinspaceDirect Link to This Post
I shirt plz, XL... I like grey just fine.
cliffw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-08-2007 04:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by blakeinspace:
I shirt plz, XL... I like grey just fine.

Just in the nick of time.
Mike, I got yours in gray also.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 17 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock