Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat - Archive
  Rockin Red River Ruckus Road Rally (Page 16)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 17 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17 
Previous Page | Next Page
Rockin Red River Ruckus Road Rally by cliffw
Started on: 03-22-2007 03:09 PM
Replies: 653
Last post by: moleman_in_a_FieroGT on 10-14-2007 10:53 PM
TXGOOD

Feedback score:    (58)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 87
Rate this member

Report this Post10-10-2007 11:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TXGOODClick Here to visit TXGOOD's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXGOODDirect Link to This Post
That should put you guys in Marble Falls at about 3:30 or so.
If I`m able to join the NTFC/Central Texas caravan I will call you as well Daniel to find out where ya`ll are.
I`m about 30 minutes from Marble Falls.
IP: Logged
cliffw

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post10-10-2007 11:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Fierotaz:
Are you bringing the chop top?

The Indy is coming.
jscott1

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 415
Rate this member

Report this Post10-10-2007 11:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jscott1Send a Private Message to jscott1Direct Link to This Post

I'd like to but it's in Machesney Park, IL

I don't trust my Indy enough to drive it that far, and the a/c isn't working yet.

I'll be in my T-top

[This message has been edited by jscott1 (edited 10-10-2007).]

CenTexIndy

Feedback score:    (32)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 59
Rate this member

Report this Post10-10-2007 11:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for CenTexIndySend a Private Message to CenTexIndyDirect Link to This Post
So we will have 2 Indys there? SWEET!!! Way to go JScott!!!
josef644

Feedback score:    (71)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post10-10-2007 11:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for josef644Send a Private Message to josef644Direct Link to This Post
Whats the name of the park for the show and shine?
Joe
TXGOOD

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-10-2007 12:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TXGOODClick Here to visit TXGOOD's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXGOODDirect Link to This Post
Joe
The name of the park is somewhere in this thread but I can`t find it right now.
Mike
jscott1

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-10-2007 01:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jscott1Send a Private Message to jscott1Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by cliffw:

Rockin Red River Ruckus Road Rally
http://youtube.com/watch?v=blM-6FK1G1k

WoW! I just now saw this clip...really cool. How can we get a download??
CenTexIndy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-10-2007 02:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CenTexIndySend a Private Message to CenTexIndyDirect Link to This Post
Send me a PM with your email and I will send you a copy as soon as I have the chance. It is actually more clear than the YouTube version.
cliffw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-10-2007 02:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by josef644:
Whats the name of the park for the show and shine?
Joe

Louise Hays City Park.
Hwy 16 and Spur 98...Zoom level two on MapQuest, city of Kerrville. We will park in the north east corner, under shade trees, .
cliffw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-10-2007 02:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwDirect Link to This Post

cliffw

35975 posts
Member since Jun 2003

Originally posted by CenTexIndy:

Send me a PM with your email and I will send you a copy as soon as I have the chance. It is actually more clear than the YouTube version.

A Me Too PM coming.
Thanks.
cliffw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-10-2007 02:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwDirect Link to This Post

cliffw

35975 posts
Member since Jun 2003

Originally posted by jscott1:
......and the a/c isn't working yet.

All you gotta do is make it out of Houston traffic.
Low temps will be high 60s to low 70s. Highs will be mid 70s to high 70s. Window fan speed should be 35mph to 70 mph.
PFF
System Bot
CenTexIndy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-10-2007 02:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CenTexIndySend a Private Message to CenTexIndyDirect Link to This Post

A Me Too PM coming.
Thanks.

Check your email.

cliffw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-10-2007 03:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by MstangsBware:

I will have a set of Mr Mike leather seats up for sale at the event. They are light grey with black inserts with speaker holes and emblem in white. They are in good condtion with some blemishes but they do need to be cleaned and condtioned. I am going to try and do this before the show but not forsure if I will get around to it being I have to work the next 2 days. Looking to get $400 for them plus a set of stock seats that are in decent condtion. I will have them in my car at the event so they can be seen and bought if someone is intersted.

How much if I traded in a set of 88 seats ? Gray with 98,000 miles on them. No rips, tears, stains, or burns. We can talk.
jscott1

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-10-2007 04:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jscott1Send a Private Message to jscott1Direct Link to This Post

All you gotta do is make it out of Houston traffic.
Low temps will be high 60s to low 70s. Highs will be mid 70s to high 70s. Window fan speed should be 35mph to 70 mph.

Yeah, but what about when you are stopped and sitting in traffic? I need to wring out a few more gremlins from the Indy before I trust it across town, let alone 300 miles away.
cliffw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-10-2007 05:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by jscott1:
Yeah, but what about when you are stopped and sitting in traffic?

This Ruckus is in Kerrville. Three left turns in 100 miles, . No lights, one stop sign. After we get out of town, which, if you hit a stop light, you might win the Po Po award. As this is a TSD rally. I am gonna time it at about 04:00AM.
No matter.
How many T tops ? Point question. Via PM.
How many notchies ? Point question.
How many fastbacks.
How many engine swaps.
A point for each named engine swap.
How many red Fieros ? Yellow ? Black ? Needing Paint ? Silver ? How many of each year model ? Anything else correct is worth a point. You need to pay attention to every detail of this rally.
I can't win, I am not gonna make it easy, . There will be a questionaire at the Saturday night dinner. Cheat if you want, ask your buddy. Why would he want you to win.... ?
Remember, every point counts. The high point winner takes his pick of the prizes, second and so on. Every game counts.
It is payback time. I am not gonna make it easy.
I love my job, , and I am not done having fun just yet.
cliffw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-10-2007 05:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwDirect Link to This Post

cliffw

35975 posts
Member since Jun 2003
Let's part'e.
We have the spirit. It is time. The Ruckus. Enjoy !
cliffw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-10-2007 06:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwDirect Link to This Post

cliffw

35975 posts
Member since Jun 2003
Point for final post count guess at 5:00 PM, via PM. Cut off time for eligibility, 5:00 PM tomorrow.
Four points for # of views guess, 5:00 PM.

[This message has been edited by cliffw (edited 10-10-2007).]

MstangsBware

Feedback score:    (108)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 459
Rate this member

Report this Post10-10-2007 11:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MstangsBwareSend a Private Message to MstangsBwareDirect Link to This Post

LOL--That car is just an OLE TX MYTH!!!!!!!
pumpkincarriage

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-10-2007 11:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pumpkincarriageSend a Private Message to pumpkincarriageDirect Link to This Post

Did I mention that the trim was lime green with purple dots down the middle of it and that its ribbed?

That's perfect! It should match my new paint job exactly!

One more day to prepare...

jscott1

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-10-2007 11:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jscott1Send a Private Message to jscott1Direct Link to This Post

LOL--That car is just an OLE TX MYTH!!!!!!!

It sure is making my money disappear, so it must be magical

GPS is programmed, only 5 1/2 hours I'm not going to win the Spirit Award...I guess I'm a natural for the PoPo though
green87

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-11-2007 01:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for green87Send a Private Message to green87Direct Link to This Post
Why is no one else posting except a few people? Anyone out there? Hello? Well the first wax is on, a couple more times and hopfully you won't know the paint is cheap, a year old, parked on the street and daily driven. YAY RUCKUS!!!
PFF
System Bot
TXGOOD

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-11-2007 07:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TXGOODClick Here to visit TXGOOD's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXGOODDirect Link to This Post
My car is dirty from driving it everyday but I have some work tonight so I will be getting it ready tomorrow. I took off work. Just a good wash/wax and install my new cup holders and I`m ready.
Since I replaced my dash I haven`t had that little space between the instrument pod and the original dash that I used for a cup holder.
cliffw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-11-2007 01:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwDirect Link to This Post
I, if I can, am gonna get to Bandera and pull some parts. What is the best way to get a locked trunk open (no key) ?
josef644

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-11-2007 03:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for josef644Send a Private Message to josef644Direct Link to This Post
Does it have an electric trunk release? If so you can furnish 12V to the trunk release solenoid and ground the other end of your power supply. push in the clutch, raise the parking brake, and hit the button. It will open. I dont know if the igniton switch has to be on or not. I dont have one on mine

Trunk release switch power, ORANGE
Trunk release switch tor relay Yell/Blk
Relay to solenoid Blk/Wht

If you can find the trunk release solenoid just 12V to the Blk/Wht wire with a ground present. I dont know where it is, you can ask here on PFF someone will know

[This message has been edited by josef644 (edited 10-11-2007).]

Just Say Go

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-11-2007 05:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Just Say GoSend a Private Message to Just Say GoDirect Link to This Post

blakenspace is collecting donations for the Spirit of the Ruckus Award award. This may be split among one or more travelers if need be. I am in for twenty dollars Blake. Please make your pledges people, I will update the totals here.
[i]The Spirit of the Ruckus Award = close to $95.00.
Spirit of the Ruckus proud sponsors:
(no order)
cliffw
Fierotaz
blakeinspace
CenTexIndy
Alamo Arera Fiero Owners
josef644

Add Just Say Go LLC to the list. PM sent to blake.

cliffw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-11-2007 06:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwDirect Link to This Post
My wife is out there, hand washing my Fieros. I am on PFF.
Something is wrong with her. The paint ain't worth washing. I am gonna be dirty and clean, as clean as clean can be.
Ooops, I am burning daylight.
cliffw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-11-2007 07:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwDirect Link to This Post

cliffw

35975 posts
Member since Jun 2003
I need a heart pill.
My wife just took off in my 87. I hope she will be ok....both of them, .
History has been made.
cliffw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-11-2007 07:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwDirect Link to This Post

cliffw

35975 posts
Member since Jun 2003
Remember. You have a twenty year old doughnut spare tire. At least, check it's air pressure.
Safety First.
josef644

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-11-2007 07:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for josef644Send a Private Message to josef644Direct Link to This Post
Did ya get the uphostery installed?
Joe
cliffw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-11-2007 08:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwDirect Link to This Post

Did ya get the uphostery installed?
Joe

Nope. I still got 24 hours, .
josef644

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-11-2007 08:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for josef644Send a Private Message to josef644Direct Link to This Post
Cliff, you gonna pull my front fascia? If so I'll be a taking it back in the rear end of the Elantra.
Joe
PFF
System Bot
MstangsBware

Feedback score:    (108)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 459
Rate this member

Report this Post10-11-2007 11:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MstangsBwareSend a Private Message to MstangsBwareDirect Link to This Post
Well I had to work late both nights so I havent even washed my car yet, cleaned the wheels or applied a new coat of primer. If I get up early enough then I will try to get alittle something done to it. I guess it want be the cleanest or best looking car there but it will be the fastest. Will be heading out here about 9 or so and have to look at a free Fiero on the way. Should be in Cedar Hill around 10:30 with the trim in hand.
pumpkincarriage

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-12-2007 12:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pumpkincarriageSend a Private Message to pumpkincarriageDirect Link to This Post
Orange is painted, cleaned, had an oil change and got a new air filter. Get that trim on tomorrow and it'll be set.
I should probably be packing. Or sleeping.

See everyone tomorrow!
moleman_in_a_FieroGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-12-2007 06:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for moleman_in_a_FieroGTSend a Private Message to moleman_in_a_FieroGTDirect Link to This Post
Unfortunately, something's come up and I won't be able to make it

To those who go, have fun and be safe
cliffw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-12-2007 07:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwDirect Link to This Post
Sorry to hear it. It has happened to me before. The good thing is that there will be another one next year. Also, we have the spring Round-Up to look forward to...and the Spring Fling.
Have a good one and let us know how we can help with your Fiero.
cliffw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-12-2007 07:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwDirect Link to This Post

cliffw

35975 posts
Member since Jun 2003
If anyone has an old non working bicycle tire pump or a non working 12v air compressor, I need the tire valve tip. The one with a flip over locking lever.
cliffw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-12-2007 08:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwDirect Link to This Post

cliffw

35975 posts
Member since Jun 2003

Cliff, you gonna pull my front fascia? If so I'll be a taking it back in the rear end of the Elantra.
Joe

I mean to Joe. Also an air conditioner compressor for Cheever. A dog bone for ktthecarguy. I feel time sipping away though. What about the rear facia ? I was gonna drill out the lock and get it too.

[This message has been edited by cliffw (edited 10-12-2007).]

cliffw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-12-2007 11:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwDirect Link to This Post

cliffw

35975 posts
Member since Jun 2003
Are you ready to Rrruuuuuuckuuuussssss ?
Fierotaz

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 93
Rate this member

Report this Post10-12-2007 11:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FierotazSend a Private Message to FierotazDirect Link to This Post
Headed out of Austin in an hour or two, I just had to get the car alligned and oil changed.
josef644

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-12-2007 12:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for josef644Send a Private Message to josef644Direct Link to This Post
Cliff, if you have the time, I want them both.
Joe

[This message has been edited by josef644 (edited 10-12-2007).]

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 17 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock